Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Good Satanic Music

Here are some good tunes:

Katscan - Zombie Machine

Encephalon - A Lifetime of Puppetry; also the Transhuman Condition

I feel like these are good Satanic songs, as they speak out against the sheepification of Gentiles.

It's great to see someone else like Combichrist too. ^.^

On Saturday, September 26, 2015 2:07 AM, "luftursols@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi All.
Looking for some good Satanic Beatz to rock my head to...
Suggestions? 

---------------------------------------------------My Favs:Combichrist #13Everyday is War - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGfJQR4_MAgWe Rule the World Mofos- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbRCD540BiQSatan's Propaganda - Combichrist Satans Propaganda Moscow 2015
Lead is Norwegian...  

I am a satanic musician. My new goal after dedicating myself to father is to make music for attacking the enemy. Most of my studio work is dedication. Because these abilities are not ours. 
Soundcloud.com/jaysatori 

Jay satori 
On Sep 26, 2015, at 1:05 PM, alexendorian@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Here are some good tunes:

Katscan - Zombie Machine

Encephalon - A Lifetime of Puppetry; also the Transhuman Condition

I feel like these are good Satanic songs, as they speak out against the sheepification of Gentiles.

Deffinitely those tracks:

DARK AGE - Fearing Tommorrow
BEHEMOTH - O Father O Satan O Sun
SEPTICFLESH - Anubis

Hail Satan!

Thanks for all recommendations. I am building my playlist!

Also,@Jayvon Satori - I really enjoyed"Mixdown". 

I will say this, and you can take it however you will, just advice. The music mentioned here is not Satanic in style at all, except for DeepEarth's post.

These particular musics seem to be filled with the wrong kind of rage and the psychological hangups from xianity, or life in general which the enemy is responsible for trying to ruin at every turn, I should know I have been being taught about the enemy thoroughly. It is your choice, but I thought I would point that out. I have recently been going through my old music collection of artists such as Dimmu Borgir, and Slayer, and I even found the very same song by Behemoth on YT and listened to it for about 1 minute, and found it is actually very offensive to Lord Behemoth's name, and is filled with jewhovian styled sadism. Satanism is NOT about darkness, and blood, as these "so called" Satanic musicians want to portray, and think they know Satan.

Violent music such as Cradle of Filth, and other associated bands in the same genre mentioned here are not Satanic, but kids trying to portray a Satanic view from a jewhovian/xian point of view, these "musicians" are controlled by the enemy, basically the enemy is projecting their view of Satan through these types of music. It is exactly why I have dropped these musicians. These work through subliminals, and can reprogram the mind into xianity through the subconsciouness. The enemy always looks to play on the subliminals, and attacks from the setup it has made from them.

http://www.angelfire.com/dawn666blacksu ... urder.html

This is a shining example of how the enemies subliminals work.

As for metal in general, or classical, jazz, techno, or any other genre of music if it is geared properly can be very good styles of music. We need to remove the enemies influence in OUR music out though. As usual whenever we make music the enemy always looks to inflitrate and ruin the music with it's foul pollution whenever it can.

A hard rock group avenged sevenfold. The album hail to the king. Very good satanic music. Some of the songs being Shepherd of fire, hail to the king, requiem.

the real satanic band I think is disturbeddisturbed-vengeful one which is totally satanic and media is destroyed in itdisturbed-album immortalized which is awesome satanic album in my mind be sure to listen to it

On Monday, September 28, 2015 5:35 AM, "brad.g767@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The Beach Boys

Stahlgewitter kick ass

Em Segunda-feira, 28 de Setembro de 2015 12:08, "MOHAMAD AHMADI mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] escreveu:

the real satanic band I think is disturbeddisturbed-vengeful one which is totally satanic and media is destroyed in itdisturbed-album immortalized which is awesome satanic album in my mind be sure to listen to it

On Monday, September 28, 2015 5:35 AM, "brad.g767@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The Beach Boys

I swore the singer of disturbed is jewish? and marilyn manson was jewish as well.
On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 9:09 AM, MOHAMAD AHMADI mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Monday, September 28, 2015 5:35 AM, "brad.g767@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

The Beach Boys

This topic really bugs me. Can we all just listen to whatever the fuck we want. Regardless if theyre satanic or not....its so ignorant to put a few musicians aside because theyre not "satanic" or you think theyre "jewish". There is alot of great music out there that you can enjoy and relate to and learn from. Give all music a try and if you dont like it then dont fucking listen to it. And usually you can tell when music has a heavy enemy influence...the lyrics are full of destracting mindless materialistic hollywood psycho babble bullshit.

Either way tho, all the music ive listened to in the past, satanic or not, has influenced me on the satanic path im on now...listen to whatever music your soul connects and resonates with, personally.

Dont be closed minded and think for yourself.

Well obviously we will listen to whatever music we want, however, I believe his point was to find music that feels Satanic so that he can get a good vibe going for rituals or whatever. I tend to listen to ALL kinds of music, however, I personally would love to have some music that feels Satanic to me for whenever I workout, or something to really get me going for Cursing Rituals and such

@talonjackman: He's right though in the sense that people who ask this question usually have a distorted idea of what "Satanic" music means. I dunno if you have that either. Because of the usual xian stereotype of Satanism many people think this type of screaming and angry and hard to listen to is "Satanic" somehow. But it's the opposite, HP Maxine mentioned before that Satan is the creator of music and he has the most pleasant tunes, like some classical pieces or meditative music that is supposed to relax you. In fact, that screaming type of music isn't really based in True Satanism at all.
So it's true that everybody should listen to what music he likes, because that's closer to what real Satanic music is than the usual screaming nonsense.

And generally those musicians who create this type of angry screaming music and add the name of Satan in it don't have the correct idea about Satanism either. They are using the christian version of Satan or Satanism, either to shock others or to rebel against xianity. If they had the correct idea that Satan/Enki is the bringer of knowledge and a positive being and he's gentle and pleasant their music would be gentle and pleasant as well. They would have music that helps Spiritual Satanists meditate and relax. Maybe they would have some more angry-sounding tracks for spiritual warfare themes but most of their music would be like that.

Anyone tried listening folk/traditional music?  Experiment with it maybe? Not the original one as it can be boring to you at his point but something remix? 
HAIL SATAN! 

That screaming gives off too much negative energy. It sounds like as if someone shoved a chainsaw up their ass 

HAIL SATAN! 

I find classical musical very Satanic for whatever reason. The brilliance and creativity of the music reminds me of Satan.

@the_fire_starter That's a good point. I honestly had never read that by HP Maxine before. Either that or I forgot... :p I will definitely keep that in mind for the future. I've never been a fan of the screaming type music anyway, so thinking that type of music was "Satanic" was kinda disappointing for me, so thank you for enlightening me about that!! :) 

That was my mistake, so I shall keep that in mind for the future
HAIL SATAN!!!

The only pure satanic music is gentile pagan tribal music. Everything else is just a branch from that tree. Pagan tribes utilized musical energy in many of their rituals, and each song was different and conveyed different emotions, whether they were whispering soft beautiful words or screaming angrily at the top of their lungs. Emotion is a powerful tool in any kind of working.

Certain musical styles convey certain emotions or set a particular atmosphere, but each style rings up different feelings in an individual person, its all perspective. I know people who say heavy metal helps them go to sleep. I could never fucking fall asleep to metal but hey, to each his own.

Try finding a certain musical style that helps in raising the emotion you want to feel. Someone in a similair thread mentioned Indian Traditional Raga music and its really helped me set the mood for my meditations. When i do the curse rituals i like listening to metal or industrial...this may not be everyone elses cup of tea, but thats okay. They have their ways, i have mine.

Yes i understand some people think screaming angry heavy music is Satanic but thats because theyre fucking idiots who dont understand and are afraid and ignorant of the certain emotion or feeling they get from it. Alot of those bands are screaming and howling for truth!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!

@talonjackman: But yeah, it's pretty common sense that screaming angry music is based in an enemy twisted version of Satanism if you are a Spiritual Satanist. Think about it, if you have read the site, would it make any sense to you that Satan would have that behavior that music represents all the time? Of course it would only make sense if you thought of Satan as an evil destructive monster who has nothing but hate for everything, like xians think he is. Or of Satanism as an evil human sacrificing thing. Which proves exactly what I said.
HP Maxine also mentioned the Devil's Trill sonata by Tartini which came directly by Satan to him. No screaming at all, just classical violin music.

I fully agree, I like classical music and usually it gives me positive vibrations. However, I listen to other kinds of music trying to leave out the crap lyrics (I found particulary interesting listening to violin/piano covers of common songs, thus without the words that may contain subliminal or negative messages; youtube is plenty of them and no copyrights).
Adolf Hitler himself if I'm not mistaken was fond of Opera and Classical music (mostly Wagner I believe).

To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 12:03:11 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Good Satanic Music

I find classical musical very Satanic for whatever reason. The brilliance and creativity of the music reminds me of Satan.

This is a pagan folk band I like:Valravn - Kroppar

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 6:40 PM, "'inlovewithsatan@...' inlovewithsatan@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Anyone tried listening folk/traditional music?  Experiment with it maybe? Not the original one as it can be boring to you at his point but something remix? 
HAIL SATAN! 

disturbed is not entirely satanic but one of his song definitely is .go to youtube and watch this music video and tell me your ideas about it(disturbed-vengeful one)

On Wednesday, September 30, 2015 9:56 AM, "'S.S. 666' s.s.666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I fully agree, I like classical music and usually it gives me positive vibrations. However, I listen to other kinds of music trying to leave out the crap lyrics (I found particulary interesting listening to violin/piano covers of common songs, thus without the words that may contain subliminal or negative messages; youtube is plenty of them and no copyrights).
Adolf Hitler himself if I'm not mistaken was fond of Opera and Classical music (mostly Wagner I believe).

To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 12:03:11 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Good Satanic Music

This is an interesting topic. I'd like to add my input on it:
As spiritual satanists, we know how to recognize when music is essentially Satanic and when it's not.
I think nowadays we can't be given one definite source for Satanic music. Many of us enjoy different music genres and unfortunately much of what we consider good music for us is influenced by the enemy. However, we can fine comb music and find a couple of individual Satanic tunes if we're willing to be that selective.

I am into rock/metal and *some* country music. Here's a couple of tunes I consider to be Satanic or to bring a truly spiritual message in terms of lyrics (and sound):

Slipknot - Gently
"Gently, my mind escapes into the relaxing mode of pleasure. A pleasure that will take my mind off the reality of my life. My past life
..life as I know it now. And whatever may come, it slowly disappears to somewhere in the back of my mind. It will remain there till I wish to retrieve it"
Tell me if that doesn't sound like instructions for meditation/emptying the mind for meditation.

System Of A Down - Innervision
"My pupils dance, lost in a trance. Your sacred silence, losing all violence. Stars in their place, slowing your pace. I need your guidance, I need to seek my Innervision"

Aerials, also by System Of A Down, has a penetrating introduction which inspires a meditative state in me. And part of the lyrics say:
"Aerials, so up high. When you lose small mind you free your life. Aerials, in the sky. When you free your eyes, eternal prize"

There is also a band called Ensiferum whose songs are inspired in mediaeval themes. They have songs like In My Sword I Trust ("rise my brothers, we are blessed by steel. In my sword I trust") and Star Queen (this title reminds me of Astaroth)

I play a couple of instruments, sing and have played in bands before. I have a couple ideas for beautiful pure Satanic tunes as well, which I hope see the light of day any time.

Hail Amdusias, our musician God
Hail Satan!!!

Also, one personal inspiring tune for me is Jumpdafuckup by Soulfly. Not only this song gives me a rush of energy when it plays, its lyrics are also inspiring in spiritual warfare for me

"All I really wanna know is,
Are you gonna lay the fuck back down, or jump the fuck up?
Walking in the streets and looking all this shit
I'm full of hate, don't fuck with me
Walking in the streets and looking all this shit
Open up your eyes and fucking see
we've got to tribe against society
We've got to fight the real enemy
Get the fuck up. Stand the fuck up. Back the fuck up"

The bands SepticFlesh, Gojira and Amon Amarth also have spiritual/pagan lyrics ^_^ they also sound amazing!

Also, @Taol_van_sherwood.

Kurt Kobain is jewish. I Felt this out Psychically, It is important to feel things out Psychically and trust your Soul in when you get the answer.

And the part about selling ones Soul is bogus, one always keeps their Soul, you can make a rotten deal with negative, or evil astral entities, or those of the enemy but your Soul is always yours. When an entity atttaches itself to you when you are young, or not you can break the entity off very easily, how? Satan, and power Meditation, how do I know? I was there. Not that I am discrediting what you probably know to some extent, just telling my story.

Your Soul will not split when the entity attaches itself to you, and you can break the Psychic, or psychological hold through Satan, and Power Meditation.

I had had an evil being attached to me since I was very young and that being is long gone now, with Satan's Lady Agares and the other Pagan Gods/Goddesses help along with my effort the entity was forced to leave.

The power of Satan, and Power Meditation can help you overcome ANYTHING.

Also Twisted Sister is another band you shouldn't listen to, as there are xianized subminals about Satan in there, and another band who is closely associated with them is Iron Maiden, the very band names should point out that you shouldn't associate with them because they are directly tied to the enemy, Twisted Sister ties into the idea of a rebellious nun who rebels against xianity and is therefore used to promote communism because the enemy always tries to make those who rebel against xianity to try and make a fake front for a communist system they'll make the side they really favor, xianity, and then the one they oppose but will use as a deception tactic Atheistic side(Twisted Sister, and Iron Maiden are in this category) to try and promote communism while no one is looking.

Really both sides are ultimately promoting communism but seem different as a tactic to try and decieve people, the enemy made Atheism. There's nothing free about self destruction in a jewish owned system which dictates reality to WHOEVER fails to see what they are doing out of their a"Holy Book" to try and destroy everyone in the end result. The fact is that if one realizes what the jews are doing and breaks their attempts to write reality which is always something insane and psychotic, then you are free. But, this takes a lot of work, and effort. Several years of removing enemy filth. I myself am on year 1, and still have a lot of deprogramming to do yet. Being Dedicated to Satan, studying, and Power Meditation is how one breaks free of xianity entirely and it NEVER comes back, but you have to make a choice. Do you forever want to be a slave to the jew in one way or another, or do you want to be free?

Music such as Magnum IIIud, Sacrementum in Tutankhamun by Versteckengang almost turned me insane from listening to it for several years as did a lot of other enemy influenced metal(most Black Metal bands) because of what is in it, plus I was being harassed by the enemy the entire time while listening to it. The enemy puts their nonsensical and hate filled insane filth into music like this like a  running faucet, without relent, and fully.

They hold back in other styles of music hoping to tune a certain music, and combine words and an atmosphere to try and program the Soul into supporting xianity, or rebelling against it, this is the same thing, they will use anything.

Listen to this psychotic filth and how it could be used to try and trick people away from Satan through false information. If Humanity were left to drivel like this where would we be? This kind of music came out to try and instigate another dark age, which is what communism's ultimate goal is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mHe6FMs46o  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back