Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Free Donor's Article: About Prayer To The Gods

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Between praying to the Gods and requesting for help, there is a slight difference that everyone should be aware of.

Since many come from Christian or Muslim backgrounds, where "prayer" is only just empty and no information is given, or where people literally pray to nothingness, there are many problems around understanding what this is. When these problems are carried into one's transition in Spiritual Satanism, where the Gods are real and the Ancient Faith brings reality on this topic, confusion can be created. This topic will clarify that confusion.

For all purposes, one must pray to the Gods. Telling them your issues, or asking them for help to overcome certain obstacles, is always good for you. To pray to them is very good and very essential. Not every prayer necessitates that one is begging for help. After all, the Gods do not want you to become a dependent slave upon them, so they lead you to discover your own inner power to solve your own problems. This makes you an independent and capable person.

Prayer actually in the context of the real Gods, facilitates this process where you discover your personal powers. Summoning to receive help is another situation, as this process is aimed in you actually asking them and their help to do something (which is not done by you). The two things are described as prayer or "contact" and fall under the same general category, but they are two different things.

Prayer is basic communication that requests for wisdom, protection, thanksgiving, or related things. Through prayer, you seek to facilitate your bond with the Gods and to improve yourself. One can always, and should be after praying. The purpose here is not reckless inter-dependence, it's to form healthy and powerful bonds.

Summoning should best be used for requesting of help, in cases where there can be lack of control, serious topics, or in cases where one needs urgent attention. It differs from prayer in the situation that one requests help from the Gods and work on their behalf. Summoning can be used by those who still have not established very strong connections, so they find out more experiences to start building trust over time. Prayer also further facilitates this.

If you pray to the Gods to give you guidance and assistance, there is abundant ability for them to do so. Every reason to pray to them is valid; including just to thank them, or to request wisdom in order to handle certain tasks.

One must not stray from this thinking the Gods will be busy or that one should not concern them. This situation here applies to the cases of people who constantly ask for help in the form of the Gods taking all your problems and "solving them" for you. This can lead to disappointments around the fact that if one does this all the time, you are not doing what needs to be done in order to solve these yourself. When that is done, the Gods usually will respond by guiding you instead to solve these problems. That means further that you have the ability to solve these problems.

Summoning and other forms of more direct contact, can of course be done so you can receive proof that the Gods are there and watching as actual forms of consciousness. This will strengthen your faith and help you, especially if you are new, to understand their existence better. Prayer versus full blown summoning, differs in the intensity and your intentions are what matters here, as in why you do what you do.

Certain people carrying over mentality from Christianity or Islam, think that the Gods or the ruling powers of the Universe are going to help you on things that you do not necessarily require help. Our side differs here in that one must find the power and think things through, in order to cause these necessary changes themselves.

When certain situations are beyond your control (calamities and the like) one must in all cases pray to the Gods. If these are actually beyond your control, then the Gods will most certainly assist you.

The more willingness one shows to assist the Gods and their undertakings, which are always aimed at improvement of one's self and others, the more direct help they can receive from them. This can be very direct, and this type of level is not decided by empty beliefs about one's self, but based on the sheer amount of work and creative ability one is doing for them. This is not relative to size, it's connected to how much true action you are taking.

Honesty is what is going to help you and save you in most situations, so make sure to always be very honest and upfront with the Gods, since they are beyond deception and any forms of human tricks.

Lastly, in a more direct example, if one thinks they are this or that, that is not sufficient enough to procure the changes or boss the Gods around. Such cases of people will experience disappointments which arise out of false inflation of self, which is very far distanced as an approach compared to what one should be having. The Gods cannot be bossed around.

One must work a relationship with them, and a way to form this is by trying to understand them. This understanding is greatly facilitated by both prayer, or summonings, and takes a while to build. After it is built, one knows how these things go without too many questions.

As the relationship with the Gods is undoubtedly the most important to have, it's mportant to treat it in high sanctity, and understand it. To understand it, one must engage in this. Through engagement, comes the necessary learning that leads one progressively to success in forming that important relationship.

In a final note, the Gods always listen to you and one must be entirely convinced of this. If one hears back or understands clearly is not relevant, one will get this in time. It will take time to open up and understand, but it's the most worthwhile thing one can do in life, as this will be your gateway to true evolution and wisdom.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thank you for making this article HPHC, I needed to read this part "One must not stray from this thinking the Gods will be busy or that one should not concern them."

Between praying to the Gods and requesting for help, there is a slight difference that everyone should be aware of.

Since many come from Christian or Muslim backgrounds, where "prayer" is only just empty and no information is given, or where people literally pray to nothingness, there are many problems around understanding what this is. When these problems are carried into one's transition in Spiritual Satanism, where the Gods are real and the Ancient Faith brings reality on this topic, confusion can be created. This topic will clarify that confusion.

For all purposes, one must pray to the Gods. Telling them your issues, or asking them for help to overcome certain obstacles, is always good for you. To pray to them is very good and very essential. Not every prayer necessitates that one is begging for help. After all, the Gods do not want you to become a dependent slave upon them, so they lead you to discover your own inner power to solve your own problems. This makes you an independent and capable person.

Prayer actually in the context of the real Gods, facilitates this process where you discover your personal powers. Summoning to receive help is another situation, as this process is aimed in you actually asking them and their help to do something (which is not done by you). The two things are described as prayer or "contact" and fall under the same general category, but they are two different things.

Prayer is basic communication that requests for wisdom, protection, thanksgiving, or related things. Through prayer, you seek to facilitate your bond with the Gods and to improve yourself. One can always, and should be after praying. The purpose here is not reckless inter-dependence, it's to form healthy and powerful bonds.

Summoning should best be used for requesting of help, in cases where there can be lack of control, serious topics, or in cases where one needs urgent attention. It differs from prayer in the situation that one requests help from the Gods and work on their behalf. Summoning can be used by those who still have not established very strong connections, so they find out more experiences to start building trust over time. Prayer also further facilitates this.

If you pray to the Gods to give you guidance and assistance, there is abundant ability for them to do so. Every reason to pray to them is valid; including just to thank them, or to request wisdom in order to handle certain tasks.

One must not stray from this thinking the Gods will be busy or that one should not concern them. This situation here applies to the cases of people who constantly ask for help in the form of the Gods taking all your problems and "solving them" for you. This can lead to disappointments around the fact that if one does this all the time, you are not doing what needs to be done in order to solve these yourself. When that is done, the Gods usually will respond by guiding you instead to solve these problems. That means further that you have the ability to solve these problems.

Summoning and other forms of more direct contact, can of course be done so you can receive proof that the Gods are there and watching as actual forms of consciousness. This will strengthen your faith and help you, especially if you are new, to understand their existence better. Prayer versus full blown summoning, differs in the intensity and your intentions are what matters here, as in why you do what you do.

Certain people carrying over mentality from Christianity or Islam, think that the Gods or the ruling powers of the Universe are going to help you on things that you do not necessarily require help. Our side differs here in that one must find the power and think things through, in order to cause these necessary changes themselves.

When certain situations are beyond your control (calamities and the like) one must in all cases pray to the Gods. If these are actually beyond your control, then the Gods will most certainly assist you.

The more willingness one shows to assist the Gods and their undertakings, which are always aimed at improvement of one's self and others, the more direct help they can receive from them. This can be very direct, and this type of level is not decided by empty beliefs about one's self, but based on the sheer amount of work and creative ability one is doing for them. This is not relative to size, it's connected to how much true action you are taking.

Honesty is what is going to help you and save you in most situations, so make sure to always be very honest and upfront with the Gods, since they are beyond deception and any forms of human tricks.

Lastly, in a more direct example, if one thinks they are this or that, that is not sufficient enough to procure the changes or boss the Gods around. Such cases of people will experience disappointments which arise out of false inflation of self, which is very far distanced as an approach compared to what one should be having. The Gods cannot be bossed around.

One must work a relationship with them, and a way to form this is by trying to understand them. This understanding is greatly facilitated by both prayer, or summonings, and takes a while to build. After it is built, one knows how these things go without too many questions.

As the relationship with the Gods is undoubtedly the most important to have, it's mportant to treat it in high sanctity, and understand it. To understand it, one must engage in this. Through engagement, comes the necessary learning that leads one progressively to success in forming that important relationship.

In a final note, the Gods always listen to you and one must be entirely convinced of this. If one hears back or understands clearly is not relevant, one will get this in time. It will take time to open up and understand, but it's the most worthwhile thing one can do in life, as this will be your gateway to true evolution and wisdom.

Thank you sharing this article ❤️🙃

Thank you HPHC, may Lord Satanas bless you and I and all of us in the house of the Gods! This is easily one of the best and most helpful sermons I’ve read in a long time. It confirms some theories I’ve had for a while and also brings me great respite and reassurance. Hail Satanas!! Hail HPHC Hail Joy of Satanas!!

What wonderful timing, as I resolved the other day to stop being so arrogant and pray more often to Apollo/Azazel and the Gods of Arts on my project.

It's always in teaching that I learn, as I was chastising a fellow SS for not relying on them as much as they should, and being too stubborn to pray to them for their help. It had taken me a few days after of my brain realizing that I had been nearly as dumb.

Though in fairness to myself, I was merely forgetful that I could and should do just that, as opposed to being willfully arrogant that I didn't want to bother them or could be truly "independent" and "do things myself"

Newer SS must have the humility to understand we are but children on this path, and that it's okay for children to ask their parents/family for help.

Anytime I pray to the Gods to guide me to something, like something I need to study, it always works. They want what's best for us, and they want us to grow. They are always more than happy to nudge us in the right direction.

The entire universe is wide open for us, we just need to align our minds to this fact and open ourselves to be guided.

The help of the Gods is very real and I received it in a very obvious way.
I would like to give this small testimony to encourage other SS to communicate and ask the Gods for help.

In fact, as our HP describes, I've always asked for Their support or help in 2 different ways.

To stop smoking, I made a formal ritual to Lord Buer, having first sought help from our Father Satan.

To accompany my 18-year-old cat in death, I made a formal ritual to the Almighty Goddess Bastet. I asked Her again for my 2nd cat, who was very seriously ill and had to be operated on and nursed for several weeks. She's doing very well.

To help me significantly reduce a serious neurological illness, I performed several formal rituals to Lord Valefor. And today, people are amazed at how fit I am, in addition to my never-ending professional activity.

If you help yourself - I've been doing spiritual work after spiritual work since my Dedication, and not a day goes by without me fulfilling my duties - the Gods will always be willing to help in such a wonderful way.

Every day I light candles, which I make myself, for Father Satan and other Gods, and talk to Them.

At Yule, I take a long moment to review the year, outline my goals for the coming calendar year, detail my schedule of spiritual work for the year and, in a formal ritual, ask for the blessing, support and help of Father Satan and the Gods.

I can attest that I'm on schedule, and that the effects are unfolding as time goes by, with goals that are being met!

May the Almighty and Eternal Gods be praised for our endless support !
Thank you JOS!
HAIL SATANAS!

I guess all of us need this info - seriously, it has shown me that there is still something that lingers. Not wanting to be a nuisance, not wanting to bother entities who are waging war against the jew.

Thank you very much High Priest Hooded Cobra 666, this is a wonderful post (y)

I have long understood for myself that any outside help should be asked only in extreme cases, when solving problems does not depend on your will.

In my prayers, I usually ask the Satan to guide me on the right path in concretely situations and come to an understanding of specific things.

Solve real difficult problem them independently may seem difficult for someone, but it must be done, otherwise a person will never become a God if he does not solve problems.

It has been said once and it should be said again. Always talk to your Gods. This is such an important message because, once upon a time, in the earlier days of the movement, there were vocal proponents who used to try and portray the Gods as merely overworked people, too "busy" to be pestered, or whatever, as if you'd knock on their door and they'd angrily tell you to go away.

We are talking about beings of endless, radiant wisdom, and virtual omniscience. Beings who know you better than you even know yourself. You're not wasting anyone's time. If I think back to a near decade ago, I could admonish myself for the foolish things I worried about, that I vented to them about. But it was in doing so that I realized what was, and what wasn't important.

When you say something aloud, you grant them the opportunity to help and guide you. You might think a lot of things on a day to day basis, but actually saying something aloud to them is an action. So if you receive a sign from them, in the time thereafter, you'll then know what it was in regards to.

And if you're still concerned you're not worth their attention, think of it like this. Once upon a time, worship of the Gods was universal across this world of ours. Millions on millions prayed to them, in one form or another. This is sadly not the case right now. We are growing, but do not forget that you are of a precious few. You're here, and you're worth the time. Never doubt that, even when you're feeling low.

Thank you for offering this to everyone, HP.

Thanks for this sermon it helped
A lot
HAIL SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL
The ancient one's

I have a very rich life with the Gods. They have never failed to answer me when I ask for guidance. Yes, they give me short and succinct answers instead of long lecture-type answers, But I always get an answer. I haven't advanced far enough to "see" the Gods, but I hear them plain as day. And they have never denied me a chat.

Great sermon High Priest Hooded Cobra 666. It was a needed bit of clarification and you were right on top of it as usual!

Hail Satanas!!!

Thank you HP HDCobra666
Another great improvement sermon, I will definitely pray more to the Gods for guidance and wisdom and things I want to know, I have thanked Father Satan many times asked for help when being attacked by the enemies, but I will do more prayers thanks and ask for guidance

Thanks again HPHCobra666 I always find great knowledge and answers to questions that you always bring here for clarity

Hail HPHDCobra666 ❤️
Hail Father Satan ❤️
Hail Gods and Goddesses ❤️

Thank you, High Priest.

I oftentimes pray to the Gods to thank them, for everything I've learned and been blessed with. I don't necessarily hear a response there and then, but I know I'm heard.

I do have to admit though, that I tend to be a bit reserved when asking them for help. Like, I don't want to bother them or something. But, your article has helped to clarify things, and made me realize that they are indeed here for us, and we should ask them whenever we need help (within reason).

So, last night I asked them for help again with something I've been a bit confused and bothered about, and I admitted that I've been trying to find a solution myself, but I've not yet been successful. Just doing that alone made me feel better.

With this said also, I have found that they have helped me without me even asking for it, in the past. For instance, there have been times where I have a little bit of a temper tantrum and start complaining about things, and I hear unexpected responses. Something along the lines of getting me to calm down, and to re-assure me. I once was getting angry about a decision I made, and how something I wanted didn't happen. I was really miserable about it, unnecessarily so, to the extent where it was spoiling things for others. Then one night, I heard that I had made my choice, and that it would be resolved, in a sort of "calm down and stop being so dramatic" kind of way. Well, I cheered up after that, and sure enough, things went as planned afterwards, and I was very happy.

I really feel like the Gods are like parents to us. They love us and care for us, and want to see us grow. And at the same time, they can be firm and strict, and step in to set things straight and correct us.

The lastest update of the plateform is really beautiful. Nice job to BlackOnyx and everyone that work on this.

Hail Satanas

Thank you

Great Sermon High Priest .I wish to ask though when praying to the gods is it a must to use English or one must use his / her language? I'm a Zulu so should I pray in Zulu only ?

Some ideas to create a prayer for yourself

This is one of my ideas.l have used this prayer for along time.l created it when l was in high school.l have allows used this prayer to keep me on the path of the Gods.lt reminds me who l am as a spiritual Satanists.Thanks HP Hooded Cobra666 for the Free Donor's Article. I have been thinking alot about that.l have prayed everywhere i go using the prayer that i created for myself using JoS knowledge.
Here is the prayer:

"The Most High"
In the Name of The Most
High Satan/Lucifer. We
bring forth light on earth
To be closer to the One
Who is brighter than the
Sun The Shining one.

I need no fear.Fear is the
tool of the enemy
So i do not give in to fear,
I face fear and let it pass
until there is only me.
I do not fear life or death.

I will not die unmindful
Iike the enemy does
I don't want to be disbelief
as is of the characteristics
of the selfish.Don't let me
be discouraged keep me
forever in strong.

Teach me Lord Satan
The knowledge and
application of mind power
and show me how to
empower myself spiritually
But lead me to true freedom

Satanist by choice and free
will! Dow down and
kissing his feet.
The King of the Earth.
The great and The Most
High
God of Gods and All of the
Throne.

It was Enki's love that
designed us as gods
And his love still beats
within our chests
From ancient time to
future place.
Praise it to him for All
things are his will
And Paradise is his wine.

Satan,above us all
One who never fall
I give my heart and
my soul, to you
The most strong
and the Most Perfect.

Hail SATAN The Most High

Some of ideas you can use:
-The Call to lessons (James page writings)
-Peace Be Unto him
-keys
-Satan's poems
-Prayer by Leroy Anderson "l curse Juses"
-You can use one or more of 36 Virtues Ethical values of Spiritual Satanism. The one that im using as a prayer is Freedom:
'O Father Satan,you are the
first who was free
Instrust us about the
mystery of freedom.

This is how i do it when i pray to Father Satan its easy you can do this anywhere going to work or school, or at work or class you just say the pray in your mind and when you finish saying just try to visualize Father Satan sigil thats it.No one will notice you when you are saying it in your mind.

The benefits of praying to the Gods:
-Building one relationship with the Gods.
-it helps us move motivated at the hard times.
-Reminds us to do our meditation daily.
-Build Satanist spirit (courage)
-Remember we are human beings,we can easily forget especially if we are comfortable, l remember when i heard money and my life was becoming better l would forget about the Gods (meditation,yoga or even visiting the ancient forums for months ,but hard times kicked in and i started again thinking about Gods.So saying your little prayer helps to keep you on the right path of the Gods.

And if you're still concerned you're not worth their attention, think of it like this. Once upon a time, worship of the Gods was universal across this world of ours. Millions on millions prayed to them, in one form or another. This is sadly not the case right now. We are growing, but do not forget that you are of a precious few. You're here, and you're worth the time. Never doubt that, even when you're feeling low.
I am very much not worth the time or honesty of my guardian demon. It matters not how much I struggle or say or vent. I am a phantom to him or her. They may say or think that they are proud of my participation. But they do NOT show or demonstrate it. You can know all that you'd like to know about me, but if this injustice doesn't change then that doesn't matter either.

I am very much not worth the time or honesty of my guardian demon. It matters not how much I struggle or say or vent. I am a phantom to him or her. They may say or think that they are proud of my participation. But they do NOT show or demonstrate it. You can know all that you'd like to know about me, but if this injustice doesn't change then that doesn't matter either.
Why are you blaming the GD here? To be blunt with you, your own limitations are at fault for this. From what you wrote here, you have an existing assumption of both their pride of you, as well as how they should communicate. Both of these assumptions can serve as obstacles towards proper understanding.

It would be best to meditate on their sigil, as well as do Gods Rituals, as means to improve contact with them.

Why are you blaming the GD here? To be blunt with you, your own limitations are at fault for this. From what you wrote here, you have an existing assumption of both their pride of you, as well as how they should communicate. Both of these assumptions can serve as obstacles towards proper understanding.

It would be best to meditate on their sigil, as well as do Gods Rituals, as means to improve contact with them.
"From what you wrote here"

You are under the false impression that you should dictate how I should feel about my guardian demon or that you have a "side" to take, you are incorrect. I do have sentience, with that sentience comes logic and emotion and yes, a perspective unlike your own. My "bluntness": is that you should respect that and focus rather on how I can best remedy the deteriorating situation. You know, instead of pretending that I have not already been working on those limitations to try and bridge that gap. You can call it a fault that I have the limitation, but insisting that it is the ONLY source of the problem is incredibly disingenuous. Especially where I didn't wait for him to do it for me, not that they would want that to happen anyways. I am still actively trying. You are also aware, and there is no excuse for not knowing this, that they can and do communicate around such blocks or impairments and "limitations", at times. We call them signs.

Having a strong desire to communicate with my guardian demon in a way that is understood is not "an obstacle" nor is deciphering that they feel a sense of pride "an obstacle". But I will mention that this anger, which you are familiar with by this point, most certainly is an obstacle. I have reason to be angry and to be upset, and I do wish I wasn't throwing it his way. Yet I am told that venting is a good thing. If you are of the perceptive sort; you will have noticed that this has changed inside of your response, "from what you wrote here", because I can read between lines and I am aware that some arbitrary suggestions are changed on a dime. I know that for many this is subconscious. Please notice this.

As for the god rituals, i've already done most of these hundreds of times by now and I don't think it helps to ask me to redirect my focus away from my guardian demon. You are also assuming that I know who they are and that I have their exact sigil, this is not the case, and I have made the steps to ask for this. This has failed and knowing the temperament in your post, you are not willing to discuss this maturely without playing the "blame game".

As such, you are missing or evading the point. That if one knows about a person does not mean they are of help to that person. That's like me saying I know more about you because I can read your exact natal chart, but if i'm not going to be doing any beneficial thing to that person: Will the impact be different than if i didn't know anything about that person?

All I wanted to do was express how I felt about my relationship with my guardian, hoping that it would at least cause some sort of hopeful messages from someone else, maybe from the person I quoted, but instead, ironically, its you who is immediately trying to shut that down. Okay. You want people to only have optimistic opinions? Lets talk about toxicity.

Wanting everyone to be cushy and positive with each other all the time just leads to toxic optimism where everyone ends up being a yes-man and no testicles to say anything that needs to be said until it is too late to say it. Which just mutes people like me who are raw with their honesty. You would want the pessimistic sort to tell you what they think. Obviously some are far more caustic than others and that is a similar problem of the opposite spectrum. A bit more optimism or a bit more pessimism offers a balanced view. By silencing the ones who are willing to tell you how it is or pretending that what they are saying is something else entirely, you are just pretty much pointing a gun at your feet and pulling the trigger.

As I don't enjoy sitting for long hours typing up a thesis so a guy with a rank can understand a basic premise. For that and realizing I am just wasting my life away doing this. I am going to simply stop communicating with this forum, entirely from now on. You have those who like to mock the time it takes for one to express themselves, as you take a liking to that sort, you are in excellent company.

"From what you wrote here"

You are under the false impression that you should dictate how I should feel about my guardian demon or that you have a "side" to take, you are incorrect. I do have sentience, with that sentience comes logic and emotion and yes, a perspective unlike your own. My "bluntness": is that you should respect that and focus rather on how I can best remedy the deteriorating situation. You know, instead of pretending that I have not already been working on those limitations to try and bridge that gap. You can call it a fault that I have the limitation, but insisting that it is the ONLY source of the problem is incredibly disingenuous. Especially where I didn't wait for him to do it for me, not that they would want that to happen anyways. I am still actively trying. You are also aware, and there is no excuse for not knowing this, that they can and do communicate around such blocks or impairments and "limitations", at times. We call them signs.

Having a strong desire to communicate with my guardian demon in a way that is understood is not "an obstacle" nor is deciphering that they feel a sense of pride "an obstacle". But I will mention that this anger, which you are familiar with by this point, most certainly is an obstacle. I have reason to be angry and to be upset, and I do wish I wasn't throwing it his way. Yet I am told that venting is a good thing. If you are of the perceptive sort; you will have noticed that this has changed inside of your response, "from what you wrote here", because I can read between lines and I am aware that some arbitrary suggestions are changed on a dime. I know that for many this is subconscious. Please notice this.

As for the god rituals, i've already done most of these hundreds of times by now and I don't think it helps to ask me to redirect my focus away from my guardian demon. You are also assuming that I know who they are and that I have their exact sigil, this is not the case, and I have made the steps to ask for this. This has failed and knowing the temperament in your post, you are not willing to discuss this maturely without playing the "blame game".

As such, you are missing or evading the point. That if one knows about a person does not mean they are of help to that person. That's like me saying I know more about you because I can read your exact natal chart, but if i'm not going to be doing any beneficial thing to that person: Will the impact be different than if i didn't know anything about that person?

All I wanted to do was express how I felt about my relationship with my guardian, hoping that it would at least cause some sort of hopeful messages from someone else, maybe from the person I quoted, but instead, ironically, its you who is immediately trying to shut that down. Okay. You want people to only have optimistic opinions? Lets talk about toxicity.

Wanting everyone to be cushy and positive with each other all the time just leads to toxic optimism where everyone ends up being a yes-man and no testicles to say anything that needs to be said until it is too late to say it. Which just mutes people like me who are raw with their honesty. You would want the pessimistic sort to tell you what they think. Obviously some are far more caustic than others and that is a similar problem of the opposite spectrum. A bit more optimism or a bit more pessimism offers a balanced view. By silencing the ones who are willing to tell you how it is or pretending that what they are saying is something else entirely, you are just pretty much pointing a gun at your feet and pulling the trigger.

As I don't enjoy sitting for long hours typing up a thesis so a guy with a rank can understand a basic premise. For that and realizing I am just wasting my life away doing this. I am going to simply stop communicating with this forum, entirely from now on. You have those who like to mock the time it takes for one to express themselves, as you take a liking to that sort, you are in excellent company.

I know your perspective is different from mine, and I know now that you are trying to solve your problem, but what you had written had simply concluded that the GD was ignoring you, or doing something wrong of that nature. Yet, the advanced nature of the Gods proves that this is not true, which is why I was able to dictate otherwise. It would be silly for me to agree that your GD was unjustly ignoring you.

Similarly, it is also possible for us to ignore signs or block communications, even unintentionally. This is the reason why I had to point out the above fact to you, so that you look inward for a solution, rather than continually looking outward. You assume I was trying to crush your expression by sharing a different conclusion from the one you made, but that is not true.

How do you not know that I am not referencing my own experience when I describe how our own behavior or thoughts can hinder communications with, or perceptions about, other people? Despite that, I included the mitigating phrase "from what you wrote here" to allow you to add more information about your situation as needed, not as a verbal trap for you to walk into.

Yes, it is a good thing to vent and I understand that, even in this case where you are trying to insult me. How do you know that this conversation you are having now, albeit difficult, will not ultimately help you grow? However, doing the opposite of this and not saying anything will truly crush your opinions, rather than talking with me or others.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back