Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

World changes and the occult dimensions knowledge.

Luis1

I would like to share with you an unique book titled: "Hercolubus or Red Planet".

It has unimaginable information about what is going to happen soon in our planet.

The author, V.M. Rabolu gives us a map showing a way, a path for all those who really want to change.

It teaches you how to increase your conscience level and how to get the Astral projection to know directly the upper occult dimensions of Nature, where creation starts, to became later here (In the physical world) as an event or a fact. These is the reason why some people can read the future, they simply see what is going to happen in the upper dimensions before it take place here.

This is a little bit difficult to explain with words, because words belongs to the mind world (the fifth dimension) and the creation starts beyond it, in the sixth dimension (the soul world), and words cannot describe that is beyond the mind.

You have to experience it directly, and this book gives you the keys to do that.

Without doubt the affirmations contained in this book will draw the attention of humanity as the events described will gradually happen.

This book teaches you to see the truth, and when you see something for yourself, no longer will you need to rely on believing someone. You will know. And you can use your knowledge to learn more.

You can get a free copy of this book in the site: http://www.giantredplanet.com/

You can be sure that this could be the most important book you will ever read.

Best wishes

Luis

Be careful with this book, I'm suprised such a book would be free, but even if we get the book,they could store our details and easily find those of us of father, so please be careful giving out your details on the net, I felt to warn you so I have.

Hail Lilith
Hail Satan
Hail The Gods And Goddesses of Hell.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Luis" <luis.fredas@... wrote:

I would like to share with you an unique book titled: "Hercolubus or Red Planet".

It has unimaginable information about what is going to happen soon in our planet.

The author, V.M. Rabolu gives us a map showing a way, a path for all those who really want to change.

It teaches you how to increase your conscience level and how to get the Astral projection to know directly the upper occult dimensions of Nature, where creation starts, to became later here (In the physical world) as an event or a fact. These is the reason why some people can read the future, they simply see what is going to happen in the upper dimensions before it take place here.

This is a little bit difficult to explain with words, because words belongs to the mind world (the fifth dimension) and the creation starts beyond it, in the sixth dimension (the soul world), and words cannot describe that is beyond the mind.

You have to experience it directly, and this book gives you the keys to do that.

Without doubt the affirmations contained in this book will draw the attention of humanity as the events described will gradually happen.

This book teaches you to see the truth, and when you see something for yourself, no longer will you need to rely on believing someone. You will know. And you can use your knowledge to learn more.

You can get a free copy of this book in the site: http://www.giantredplanet.com/

Best wishes

Luis

Hello Necromage,

I ordered the book and I received it totally free at home without problems.

Do not worry.

Luis

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "necromage89" <necromage89@... wrote:

Be careful with this book, I'm suprised such a book would be free, but even if we get the book,they could store our details and easily find those of us of father, so please be careful giving out your details on the net, I felt to warn you so I have.

Hail Lilith
Hail Satan
Hail The Gods And Goddesses of Hell.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Luis" <luis.fredas@ wrote:

Best wishes

Luis

Thank you for the link. Requested my copy. If it does nothing for me, maybe the local library will take it.

-H.Pr. Karus

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Luis" <luis.fredas@... wrote:

Best wishes

Luis

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back