Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Good News and Message from Azazel

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
The Catholic Church is past the point of no return. At this point it is unsalvageable. Look to the news reports. It is finished. It's just a matter of time to where it will be completely gone.

The Southern Baptist Church is up to their ears in assaults of minors, child molestations and rape.

The Methodist Church is now being exposed for the same. Satan is ringing those Christ Scum another asshole.

In time, Christianity will be outlawed. More will be exposed...MURDERS.

As for the Jews. Satan showed me, all of their ugly, hideous karma is now upon every Jew. I never saw anything so hideously creepy. I mean creepy. I've never seen anything so ugly. This will manifest.

Even if they took down the internet, they are too late. Too many people know the truth about them. Worldwide and from all walks of life.

Satan stated regarding the Jews: "Their fate is sealed."

Now, Azazel wants our people to know we've done an excellent job with the RTRs.

Because of the extreme urgency of spiritual warfare, much energy was applied to fighting the enemy first and foremost.

Azazel stated there are people here who desperately need help. Help way beyond what they are able to do themselves. He said "Let our people who are in desperate situations beyond what they can handle themselves know help will be coming to them."

www.joyofsatan.com

This is so promising. I think that everyone here was looking forward to hear that our work with RTRs helps our purpose in such an effective way. Giving us this feedback, makes us work even harder.

I have no access to a printer   Is there any way to black out the letters using an iPad ? And if so how? I really want to do the rtr but can’t figure out how to blacken on tablet would deleting after words vibrated be the same ?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, February 25, 2019, 5:34 PM, 'maxine.dietrich666' maxine.dietrich666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

The Catholic Church is past the point of no return. At this point it is unsalvageable. Look to the news reports. It is finished. It's just a matter of time to where it will be completely gone.

The Southern Baptist Church is up to their ears in assaults of minors, child molestations and rape.

The Methodist Church is now being exposed for the same. Satan is ringing those Christ Scum another asshole.

As for the Jews. Satan showed me, all of their ugly, hideous karma is now upon every Jew. I never saw anything so hideously creepy. I mean creepy. I've never seen anything so ugly. This will manifest.

Even if they took down the internet, they are too late. Too many people know the truth about them. Worldwide and from all walks of life.

Because of the extreme urgency of spiritual warfare, much energy was applied to fighting the enemy first and foremost.

Azazel stated there are people here who desperately need help. Help way beyond what they are able to do themselves. He said "Let our people who are in desperate situations beyond what they can handle themselves know help will be coming to them."

www.joyofsatan.com

Ur referring to the RTRs right? I mean if u copy the letters EXACTLY on a paper using a pen u can blot it out then. I mean as long as you draw them EXACTLY it shouldn’t be a problem I think.

Hail Father Satan

As for on the tablet, is there not an app that allows you to draw over words? I know there is an app on Android called Sketch that allows you to draw over imported pictures/documents.But it's really about what works best for you, High Priestess mentioned that in the RTR's, if you imagine the Hebrew letters disintegrating it works the same.
On Tue, Feb 26, 2019, 3:39 AM amber porter calciferandme666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I have no access to a printer   Is there any way to black out the letters using an iPad ? And if so how? I really want to do the rtr but can’t figure out how to blacken on tablet would deleting after words vibrated be the same ?

On Monday, February 25, 2019, 5:34 PM, 'maxine.dietrich666' maxine.dietrich666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

www.joyofsatan.com
On Feb 26, 2019 3:39 AM, "amber porter calciferandme666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Monday, February 25, 2019, 5:34 PM, 'maxine.dietrich666' maxine.dietrich666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

www.joyofsatan.com

How do you know if Satan accept you during the dedication ritual 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 5:41 PM, 'maxine.dietrich666' maxine.dietrich666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:  

The Methodist Church is now being exposed for the same.. Satan is ringing those Christ Scum another asshole.

www.joyofsatan.com

Can I use Maxine's verbal alphabet and try to pronounce them with her as I imagine them disintegrating?

I hate Hebrew shit.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back