Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

3 New Rituals: Heroic Ancestors Ritual, Zepar [Zephyros] & Ose [Eos] Rituals

For all intents and purposes going forward are the mantras going to be "phonetic" as opposed to kabbalistic as these pronunciations are very different to what we are used to, on that note is the E in Helios also like Electricity or is it more like the kabbalistic "AY" both feel strong to me so I can't figure it out.

Also I would love to see language lessons make an appearance on the donor platform eventually.

The E in Helios is like the letter "A". Like the A in Say. It's the letter Eta.

I thought E is like eh (elephant), otherwise I'd assume it would be written as "EE".

In IAEO, the E is also like in say, may, or at least that's what the JoS says, although now, I think HPHC means that it's like in elf, end, .. Because you never pronounce the E in Electricity like S'AY'. This needs to be further confirmed by HPHC, is the E in IAEO eta, or epsilon? @Hp. Hoodedcobra666

---
English is using the wrong alphabet for it's language, it's not phonemic, but a phonemic alphabet makes much more sense. It should have 44 letters to represent each sound, like Hungarian, Ancient Greek, Sanskrit, Latin, and probably much more languages. In these languages, one letter represents one sound in most cases, not like 4 in 4 different cases, like in English. That's why there is much confusion around pronunciation with English. Than we could just write these mantras with that alphabet more easily, with less trouble.

There seems to be several different versions that were adapted over the aeons. Homer, Latin, and other versions. Can anyone offer clarification on which ones to start with?

These are called dialects, just as with English, there are British, American, Australian, etc. English. Ancient Greek has Ionian, Attic, Koine, and etc.
"Homeric Greek" is sort of a mix of some old dialects.

Homeric Greek is pre-classical era Greek with very few literature, Attic Greek is an early classical period dialect with a lot of literature, and Koine is an end-classical era / Hellenistic period dialect, also with a lot of literature.

Koine Greek was the most widely used Ancient Greek, thanks to Alexander the Great, hence it is called "common Greek". This was used almost as widely as Latin.
Koine Greek is not much different from Attic Greek, sort of like American and British.

Sadly many enemy writings have been written in koine Greek, so it's also called as "biblical Greek". This is the most widely taught ancient Greek. But many books teaches both or some sort of mix of them, or rarely just Attic. But this isn't much of a problem. The problem that they are using biblical sources and quotes and whatever. Overall just as an European who is learning British at school, he will understand American also and maybe even mix them, but everyone will understand them, both British and American.

----
Furthermore, this is a great way of learning ancient Greek:

There are also channels like Polymathy / ScorpioMartianus, Found in antiquity, Learn Ancient Greek, that will help you a lot and give you some additional info and content.

Essentially, you should consume as much as you can, and you'll learn the language. Grammar is not negligible at all, but secondary. The grammar translation method is not good to start with, or practice it too much at all, unless you want to become a translator.

This is very true. Many creators (poets, lyricists, authors of literature, etc) learn English for this reason, it allows for far more freedom of expression than any other language. The options with English are endless, unlike the overly-structured Latin languages.

I do agree that it's easier to express yourself in English than in other languages. Sometimes I just think in English because I can express my thoughts in this language much better than in my main language, Hungarian. The only barrier is vocabulary. It's probably because it's simple and not inflected, or I don't know.

On the other hand, I wouldn't say you have more options with English, or that is better for literacy, I would just say that it's easier, and better for common speech, but it's up to the individual's language skills and knowledge to use a grammatically harder language better, than others can English. You can feel the words and engulf yourself more into the story with Latin and ancient Greek, or at least this is the opinion of people who read these languages. These languages, German also to some extent, gives you a stronger feeling, it's more powerful, like it's a language of strong soldiers, Spartans, and also philosophers.

😮😮
I thought E is like eh (elephant), otherwise I'd assume it would be written as "EE".

To be honest, I would appreciate it if there could be an audio available for words like this one. 🙏
I understood it now, but someone else may not see this reply and assume they're doing it correctly.
Aren't electricity and elephant the same starting sound in English? I always pronounced them the same.

The Ancenstors ritual is the most impactful for me ritual i have done so far, As if thousands or more gazes were focused at me suddenly at once,
Feeling sensations of reassurance that i'm not alone in this struggle to my path as SS,
And for some reason i'm a feeling proud of my Ancestors despite the fact that i don't know who they were or what they achieved to justify this felling.

i actually meditated on my own, on that specific topic, the name change of the JOS,many many months ago...

at that time ,i thought that switching from SATAN to SATANAS could be potentially an interesting idea, since at that time, SATANAS somehow sounded Better to me (and now i know why thanks to the explanation in this post...SATANAS is confirmed to be more Powerful), and also, less "cursed", less "Controversial" from a Public mind Perspective, since it's way less referenced, by the enemy compared to the specific Word SATAN, therefore potentially less Triggering for Outsiders(with the exception of Greek Outsiders), albeit it's also true that anything Gentile shall not be abandoned just because it's being slandered or exploited in the moment or in the past,infact i have no issues in regards to using SATAN, to Reference SATAN directly...

Overall,i can say that i do Appreciate the Change, just like i do Appreciate the Move towards using Ancient Greek and Sanskrit more and more, and Cleaning up certain Parts of JOS websites from whatever enemy corruption might be remaining in there...The less corruption there is,the Better things Are, Simple as that <

So, to conclude, all i can say is...Hail the JOY OF SATANAS!

Aren't electricity and elephant the same starting sound in English? I always pronounced them the same.

Some people pronounce it as "EEE"lectricity. But how you say is also okay and I think that's what High Priest meant. E in IAEO is deffinitely not pronounced as "EEE" as it's the same as "I" in IAEO (Iota).

With that, what High Priest says is E as in elephant, end, empire.

Although, in the RAUM meditation on JoS, in I-O E-A it says E is pronounced as "A" in say, may, ray, ... So that's why I'm asking High priest which one is correct, until that, just use the new one that HPHC said.

These changes are actually huge and the more I think about them the bigger their impact, we definitely are going to need a big pronunciation guide from HPHC going forward, for instance are our previous pronunciations wrong? Do we still pronounce the Runes and Sanskrit mantras the old way? I never felt any power in the "Z" (tss) sound but Z always felt strong when vibrated as (Z)ipper, but that could just be me, could it be we have been doing the runes themselves ineffectively?

I have been going over stuff with myself trying everything the "Greek" way to the best of my ability and the results have been very interesting, they seem much more powerful to me, I have already sort of dropped learning Sanskrit to jump onto Greek, interestingly from my research the typically "Greek" names of the planets are wrong, they are the names of the Gods associated with the planets the planets themselves had specific names, I am very interested to begin trying them, the Greek name for Venus in particular has very interesting implications for us Satanists "Morning Star" and indeed it was also called "Evening Star" very interesting feels like when I was new again.

Wow... This one was really powerful. I had to stop for a few minutes after "Plato, Great One of the Domains," almost as if I needed some time to feel, meditate and appreciate this beautiful energy.
Thank you for allowing us to reconnect with these wonderful souls!

Wow, these are huge changes. I feel like this is the beginning of a new era, and the world is getting closer to knowing the Truth about the Gods, and with this, the corrupted lies from the enemy are withering away. Let their empire of lies crumble once and for all.
I second this. I was thinking about it earlier in the day, we have been growing day by day for years, but this change feels more "official", an actual passage.
It feels like until now were in the Phase 1 of the JoS: "Survival" which has now ended, and now we enter the Phase 2: "Establishment", with the name and logo changes to come.

These are called dialects, just as with English, there are British, American, Australian, etc. English. Ancient Greek has Ionian, Attic, Koine, and etc.
"Homeric Greek" is sort of a mix of some old dialects.

Thank you Afodo. appreciate the info.

Hail Satanas!!!!

Thank you High Priest for your hard work! :)

😮😮

To be honest, I would appreciate it if there could be an audio available for words like this one. 🙏
I understood it now, but someone else may not see this reply and assume they're doing it correctly.
From what HPHC is saying here, this "I thought E is like eh (elephant)" is correct.

ē″lĕk, Eh-lectricity

Interesting to find out Helios is pronounced H-eh-lios not H-ee-lios. I've been doing it incorrectly.

From what HPHC is saying here, this "I thought E is like eh (elephant)" is correct.

ē″lĕk, Eh-lectricity
Thank you for the clarification. 🙏
Also, I love your avatar picture. 😁

"Electricity" is pronounced as "EE-lectricity".
Well, it's EH in England. At least I haven't heard any Northerner, Midlander nor Southerner pronounce it differently so far.

General Update & Joy of Satan New Symbols And Logo:

The Joy of Satan is going to be far more than the confine of the Jews and their cohorts, their "72 Demons List" and all their blasphemy. The siege against the culture of the Gods has been extensive and almost total in deleting them and putting them to parade around as "Dark Entities", conception sourced only in the lies of the Jews who hate the Gods.

I will restore as I am ordained the full and unequivocal power of the culture of the Gods, which extends far beyond all the nonsense and limitations of the Jews who have been slanderous imposed upon us.

The Joy of Satan is going to go also through some great changes so that our message can be conveyed more directly. Certain false associations exist in people's mind which are programmed into their mind by direct disinformation of the enemy; fear of "Goats", "Satan" does not convey as a term directly that we have a different outlook on the whole concept behind the Word and it's Ancient Origin, and the Gods are still smeared greatly by the Jews in the popular consciousness. This was an impediment on our side, but it will no longer be a problem.

Both aesthetically and in definitions, we are going to make upgrades to overcome the above. The core essence and the teachings provided will remain the same, yetwe will be breaking outside of the Jewish confines as we have been already, but in a more direct manner. The Gods will no longer be slandered either purposefully or inadvertedly. I don't care if you are an emo who thinks the meaning of Satan stops with heavy metal or the opinions of the "Klippoth".

Father Satan and the Gods broke through in the previous decades through the visage of "Satanism" as a response and moral, ethical and spiritual opposition to the dogma of the enemy, but the restoration of the Culture of the Gods still has to go to full restoration mode. The battle of survival is over and our side has to be vindicated completely against all lies and confines of the Jewish conceptions.

Everything I write for the Gods should be held eternal, because we must really guard our culture this time. Jews must not be allowed to meddle, give opinions, or adulterate even a single letter of what is written. The Gods and humanity has paid a huge price for listening to Jewish lies. Not one letter must be changed from this culture in the future, as the Gods are restored in their light, true identities and power.

The Joy of Satan will be renamed to "Joy of Satanas". "Satan" is some deprecated English word. Satan is solely appearing in English and is a neutered word. Even in the enemy works, "Σατανάς" is how it's written in their works; further the missing of the letters AS in the end, do create a neutering of the power of the Word, which starts with SA and ends in AS (showing the eternal cycle of creation), with TAN in the Middle showing the Middle State of existence. The SA is the Birth, and the AS is the eternal return.

It also in English does not properly connect to the Gods, and the Ancient Greek glyphs will do a proper work to that end.

Below of the new Symbol which will contain the True Power of Satan and Beelzebul, there will also be the title of "The Assembly of the Gods". People must know directly what we are. Enough of the Jewish worthless connotations which constantly have us answering to the kikes and their lesser mindwashed folk. We will be direct about what we are about.

The Spiritual Satanist of the future is not going to walk around like a scoundrel shrunk under the racial and religious propaganda of the Jew, but walk with their head up high for being an Initiated person of the Gods. This change will come in the next decades, as it is destined and certain to happen.

The "English" context which the Joy of Satan was based upon cannot withstand or have the power of the Gods to the fullest; words and terms are limited, and it's a temporary language that is a language getting dumber by the day. Our power is very high, but there is another and even higher level that I must instate in the JoS and our Initiated people. I am just being very honest with everyone here and direct.

I want maximum power and prominence for our side and I cannot be claiming that English will cut it. Even Latin is lesser. The three languages that run the planet now, are Ancient Greek, Sanskrit and unfortunately Hebrew [Hebrew is stolen from all the important languages].

As time goes, the Rituals that are presented for the Gods, are going to eventually also be released in Ancient Greek also, with audios and instructions on how to use them. This will be after all the English ones are shared, which are of course in themselves, of Divine origin as well.

The Spiritual Satanist of the future will be a being of another level, even better than today. The world will prostrate themselves in front of the Wisdom and Power of the Joy of Satanas and the Gods.

The letters of the New Logo will be in Ancient Greek, to tune in more with the culture of the Gods that they have trailed for us to follow in time. There will be a change on the Pentagram with the Goat, which will be replaced by Zeus's Head. All the "Demons" section will be re-done and re-named Gods, Demons and Deities Section. Anything of the Jews will be removed, but a memory of it will be kept in a secondary fashion.

For example, the real Names of the Gods will be put first, and somewhere "inside their information" we will also state who they used to be "under the slander" of the Jews; their definitions will have to cease to exist in time as anything else but petty slander written by cockroaches against the Gods. They are nothing else.

It is highly blasphemous and nauseating that Gentiles and our Gods had to rise from the ruins, to have to justify the Gods again and again because the goyim and fools have took the slander of the Jews at heart.

I cannot spend my lifetime having to explain bullshit and constantly answer to the Jews like these cockroaches even matter on spiritual subjects; they never did. So any elements that are sourced to their mental illnesses and hate of the Gods will be removed. I understand there is some sympathetic attachment of some people to these things [it's how we were re-introduced to the Gods] but that is not the core of power our side has to offer.

Satan had to wear a garment in the last aeon as some sort of "Mythological character that fought against JHVH", but the reality is that "JHVH" doesn't even matter. So the Gods are officially off that context and they will be more as time goes. We must appreciate the survival capacity of our culture, it's ability to survive even under the power of the enemy, trans mutate itself, and now it is revived once again.

The dust has settled and everyone has survived. The plaques of the Divine Knowledge have been carried out, and now they will be gloriously re-instated. The Jews and their blasphemous worthless "works" on the Gods are only slander and should be blotted out from the face of existence and mankind.

Ancestors & Philosophers Ritual: [September 13 to 15] [Can be start right now].

This Ritual is a honorary Ritual to tune you in with the great souls who have walked the path of the Gods, and to give them honorary mention. We owe a lot to these people mentioned in the Ritual, but also to many others not mentioned worldwide. The Joy of Satan is a place of Initiated people which means that we must show respect and gratitude for this.

There are mystical workings in this Ritual to help you to grow in the same path as they did. The people mentioned in the Ritual are very successful examples and living examples of deified people, who have been excellent human beings that helped humanity tremendously with their passing from the earth. As a source of inspiration, it’s important for one to understand the importance of the path and these people in combination.

There will be other Rituals for Heroes and more Demons and Gods outside the context of the “72” of the Goetia.

By the end of this process, the people will have a fully restored system to honor, venerate and gain enlightenment from all the sources of Spiritual Power and the Gods.

Link to the Ritual of the Ancestors: https://josrituals.org/ritual/heroes/ritual-of-the-great-ancestors.html

Zepar or Zephar, The God Zephyrus [Official Date: September 15 to 17] [Can be start right now].

The God Zephyrus and the Roman Favonius, is one of the Gods who rules over the winds, named Zepar in the "Goetia".

His name etymologically is related to "penetration" or going into things, as wind does. He rules of the West Direction and is very powerful. His power is over the Winds (whether in the figurative sense of "sailing good in life) but also in the absolutely natural sense, of nature, vegetation, growth and health of the environment as is related to favorable wind.

Due to the correlation of his name with "Penetration", the enemy of course naming him "Zepar" has stated that "He is proficient in the penetration of women and bringing lust to them" and similar things, in the usual confusion they create. The myths around him "copulating" have to do with the force of wisdom entering from the West into the mind. In the case of Zepar, the connection with Zephyrus is very much audible and easy to figure out.

The Sigil of Zepar, is a symbol for an "Air Pot", in Ancient Greek symbolism. In this pot, oftentimes, Air Gods were carrying the airs on which they bestowed on human beings. The air is symbolic of intelligence, but also of the natural notion of air that we find in nature. Without favorable airs, all of the universal setting of the natural order is suspended. Zephyrus or Zepar is correlated to Ose, which is Eos as described below.

As such let Zepar be absolved from the "Goetic" enemy nonsense.

Link to Zepar's Ritual Ritual: https://josrituals.org/ritual/demon/zephyrus-power-ritual.html

OSE - Goddess EOS [Official Date: September 17 to 19] [Can be start right now].

The Demon in Goetia called OSE, is an anagram for the Ancient Goddess EOS, Goddess of the dawn. Inversion of gender in the Goetia is very frequent for both reasons of energy misdirection and blasphemy.
As it's very typical in the Goetia, the gender is inverse, and only cryptic information exists about "Ose", minus that the entity confers massive wisdom and intelligence, but can also teach all the liberal sciences. The "Flash of inspiration" is related to Eos as a term in scientific learning and general understanding.

In some cases such as this, we just have an anagram of the Ancient God and then a bunch of worthless nonsense, which is typical for cover-ups by the enemy. In another enemy work from (1583) Pseudomonarchia daemonum, it also writes that "Ose makes the kingdome of Time Endure" - EOS used to be the Goddess related to managing the concept of Time (From Dawn to Dawn etc, cycle of time and Dawn as a measurement for the days) for mankind.

EOS is the first word in the Ancient Greek word "EOS-Foros" (The Greek name for Lucifer) which means "He who brings the EOS", or the Light. The Light of Eos is the lofty light of spirituality, a soft light that exists between the day and night. As such, EOS has been correlated with both the light of Venus and Lucifer Himself.

This of course has to do with the conferring of knowledge to humans. EOS is the Goddess of the Dawn, where the sun is showing on the sky. The Sigil below, is symbolic of this, with the three points in the bottom being the "first ray on the horizon" which is supposed to symbolize EOS. The lines around the center, do show what is illustrated by the picture of the light on the right of this picture, like rays.

The Myth of EOS (Which is a Goddess personifying the Dawn and the mother of "Zephyrus", is that "She took 7 mortal men as her husbands", a myth for the connection of the power of the light to the 7 chakras.

The final husband she took was called "Kephalus", the Ancient Greek word for the head. This word is also related as "Enkephalus" or the Human brain, where if EOS (the power of the soft light) connects, knowledge and understanding can arise; as thus the interpolations in the enemy material on how "Ose will teach all the liberal sciences & teach you anything". The process of enlightenment also procures higher and higher intelligence in human beings. Her Sigil is related to this concept and so is the God Ritual given here.

As such let EOS be absolved from the "Goetic" enemy nonsense.

Link to EOS's Ritual Ritual: https://josrituals.org/ritual/demon/eos-power-ritual.html
Thank you so much HP HoodedCobra666

This is a very wonderful sermon and I’m proud to be apart of JoS and that we are growing spiritually and in more knowledge every day and bringing back our Gods and Goddesses truth and taking away the slanders made upon them, liberating them to their true status and their worthy glory and High Ranks, I’m also happy that the Joy Of Satan will now be called the Joy of Satanas because this makes the name Satan much stronger, great work HP HoodedCobra666
I am happy to see we have more God and Goddess rituals, and I will be doing these rituals in the month of September
Thanks again HP HDC666 ❤️

Hail Satanas ❤️
Hail to all the Gods and Goddesses ❤️

Seems I'm not the only person who had to collect his jaw from the floor seeing those rituals. Wows abound
I myself am constantly blown away by the magnificence of our Gods, I owe them veneration and I am very happy we can all do this together.

Each time, tears come to my eyes, and I find it hard to continue declaiming the ritual.
I feel very moved, with a strong sense of joy and gratitude. A wonderful, powerful ritual.

Thank you Sister for your comment.

It's "Eh" in most English dialects.

Thanks to all who brought this issue up.

It can get a little weird here, but keep in mind, like in German where you pronounce what you see (that concept might be foreign to English speakers), it has to be like this, to avoid misunderstandings.

Next Rituals I will give the pronunciations to avoid misunderstandings here.

Wow... This one was really powerful. I had to stop for a few minutes after "Plato, Great One of the Domains," almost as if I needed some time to feel, meditate and appreciate this beautiful energy.
Thank you for allowing us to reconnect with these wonderful souls!

Plato was called "Deified Plato" by later writers, He achieved Demonic status while alive in human form, so were the others mentioned there.

There will be a Ritual for Asclepius specifically. He is a Demi-God and was widely worshiped in the Ancient World. He was a mortal that deified himself. For centuries, He was seen as a Demi-God of healing.
Asclepius has been on my mind lately. I look forward to his ritual and learning about him.

General Update & Joy of Satan New Symbols And Logo:

The Joy of Satan is going to be far more than the confine of the Jews and their cohorts, their "72 Demons List" and all their blasphemy. The siege against the culture of the Gods has been extensive and almost total in deleting them and putting them to parade around as "Dark Entities", conception sourced only in the lies of the Jews who hate the Gods.

I will restore as I am ordained the full and unequivocal power of the culture of the Gods, which extends far beyond all the nonsense and limitations of the Jews who have been slanderous imposed upon us.

The Joy of Satan is going to go also through some great changes so that our message can be conveyed more directly. Certain false associations exist in people's mind which are programmed into their mind by direct disinformation of the enemy; fear of "Goats", "Satan" does not convey as a term directly that we have a different outlook on the whole concept behind the Word and it's Ancient Origin, and the Gods are still smeared greatly by the Jews in the popular consciousness. This was an impediment on our side, but it will no longer be a problem.

Both aesthetically and in definitions, we are going to make upgrades to overcome the above. The core essence and the teachings provided will remain the same, yetwe will be breaking outside of the Jewish confines as we have been already, but in a more direct manner. The Gods will no longer be slandered either purposefully or inadvertedly. I don't care if you are an emo who thinks the meaning of Satan stops with heavy metal or the opinions of the "Klippoth".

Father Satan and the Gods broke through in the previous decades through the visage of "Satanism" as a response and moral, ethical and spiritual opposition to the dogma of the enemy, but the restoration of the Culture of the Gods still has to go to full restoration mode. The battle of survival is over and our side has to be vindicated completely against all lies and confines of the Jewish conceptions.

Everything I write for the Gods should be held eternal, because we must really guard our culture this time. Jews must not be allowed to meddle, give opinions, or adulterate even a single letter of what is written. The Gods and humanity has paid a huge price for listening to Jewish lies. Not one letter must be changed from this culture in the future, as the Gods are restored in their light, true identities and power.

The Joy of Satan will be renamed to "Joy of Satanas". "Satan" is some deprecated English word. Satan is solely appearing in English and is a neutered word. Even in the enemy works, "Σατανάς" is how it's written in their works; further the missing of the letters AS in the end, do create a neutering of the power of the Word, which starts with SA and ends in AS (showing the eternal cycle of creation), with TAN in the Middle showing the Middle State of existence. The SA is the Birth, and the AS is the eternal return.

It also in English does not properly connect to the Gods, and the Ancient Greek glyphs will do a proper work to that end.

Below of the new Symbol which will contain the True Power of Satan and Beelzebul, there will also be the title of "The Assembly of the Gods". People must know directly what we are. Enough of the Jewish worthless connotations which constantly have us answering to the kikes and their lesser mindwashed folk. We will be direct about what we are about.

The Spiritual Satanist of the future is not going to walk around like a scoundrel shrunk under the racial and religious propaganda of the Jew, but walk with their head up high for being an Initiated person of the Gods. This change will come in the next decades, as it is destined and certain to happen.

The "English" context which the Joy of Satan was based upon cannot withstand or have the power of the Gods to the fullest; words and terms are limited, and it's a temporary language that is a language getting dumber by the day. Our power is very high, but there is another and even higher level that I must instate in the JoS and our Initiated people. I am just being very honest with everyone here and direct.

I want maximum power and prominence for our side and I cannot be claiming that English will cut it. Even Latin is lesser. The three languages that run the planet now, are Ancient Greek, Sanskrit and unfortunately Hebrew [Hebrew is stolen from all the important languages].

As time goes, the Rituals that are presented for the Gods, are going to eventually also be released in Ancient Greek also, with audios and instructions on how to use them. This will be after all the English ones are shared, which are of course in themselves, of Divine origin as well.

The Spiritual Satanist of the future will be a being of another level, even better than today. The world will prostrate themselves in front of the Wisdom and Power of the Joy of Satanas and the Gods.

The letters of the New Logo will be in Ancient Greek, to tune in more with the culture of the Gods that they have trailed for us to follow in time. There will be a change on the Pentagram with the Goat, which will be replaced by Zeus's Head. All the "Demons" section will be re-done and re-named Gods, Demons and Deities Section. Anything of the Jews will be removed, but a memory of it will be kept in a secondary fashion.

For example, the real Names of the Gods will be put first, and somewhere "inside their information" we will also state who they used to be "under the slander" of the Jews; their definitions will have to cease to exist in time as anything else but petty slander written by cockroaches against the Gods. They are nothing else.

It is highly blasphemous and nauseating that Gentiles and our Gods had to rise from the ruins, to have to justify the Gods again and again because the goyim and fools have took the slander of the Jews at heart.

I cannot spend my lifetime having to explain bullshit and constantly answer to the Jews like these cockroaches even matter on spiritual subjects; they never did. So any elements that are sourced to their mental illnesses and hate of the Gods will be removed. I understand there is some sympathetic attachment of some people to these things [it's how we were re-introduced to the Gods] but that is not the core of power our side has to offer.

Satan had to wear a garment in the last aeon as some sort of "Mythological character that fought against JHVH", but the reality is that "JHVH" doesn't even matter. So the Gods are officially off that context and they will be more as time goes. We must appreciate the survival capacity of our culture, it's ability to survive even under the power of the enemy, trans mutate itself, and now it is revived once again.

The dust has settled and everyone has survived. The plaques of the Divine Knowledge have been carried out, and now they will be gloriously re-instated. The Jews and their blasphemous worthless "works" on the Gods are only slander and should be blotted out from the face of existence and mankind.

Ancestors & Philosophers Ritual: [September 13 to 15] [Can be start right now].

This Ritual is a honorary Ritual to tune you in with the great souls who have walked the path of the Gods, and to give them honorary mention. We owe a lot to these people mentioned in the Ritual, but also to many others not mentioned worldwide. The Joy of Satan is a place of Initiated people which means that we must show respect and gratitude for this.

There are mystical workings in this Ritual to help you to grow in the same path as they did. The people mentioned in the Ritual are very successful examples and living examples of deified people, who have been excellent human beings that helped humanity tremendously with their passing from the earth. As a source of inspiration, it’s important for one to understand the importance of the path and these people in combination.

There will be other Rituals for Heroes and more Demons and Gods outside the context of the “72” of the Goetia.

By the end of this process, the people will have a fully restored system to honor, venerate and gain enlightenment from all the sources of Spiritual Power and the Gods.

Link to the Ritual of the Ancestors: https://josrituals.org/ritual/heroes/ritual-of-the-great-ancestors.html

Zepar or Zephar, The God Zephyrus [Official Date: September 15 to 17] [Can be start right now].

The God Zephyrus and the Roman Favonius, is one of the Gods who rules over the winds, named Zepar in the "Goetia".

His name etymologically is related to "penetration" or going into things, as wind does. He rules of the West Direction and is very powerful. His power is over the Winds (whether in the figurative sense of "sailing good in life) but also in the absolutely natural sense, of nature, vegetation, growth and health of the environment as is related to favorable wind.

Due to the correlation of his name with "Penetration", the enemy of course naming him "Zepar" has stated that "He is proficient in the penetration of women and bringing lust to them" and similar things, in the usual confusion they create. The myths around him "copulating" have to do with the force of wisdom entering from the West into the mind. In the case of Zepar, the connection with Zephyrus is very much audible and easy to figure out.

The Sigil of Zepar, is a symbol for an "Air Pot", in Ancient Greek symbolism. In this pot, oftentimes, Air Gods were carrying the airs on which they bestowed on human beings. The air is symbolic of intelligence, but also of the natural notion of air that we find in nature. Without favorable airs, all of the universal setting of the natural order is suspended. Zephyrus or Zepar is correlated to Ose, which is Eos as described below.

As such let Zepar be absolved from the "Goetic" enemy nonsense.

Link to Zepar's Ritual Ritual: https://josrituals.org/ritual/demon/zephyrus-power-ritual.html

OSE - Goddess EOS [Official Date: September 17 to 19] [Can be start right now].

The Demon in Goetia called OSE, is an anagram for the Ancient Goddess EOS, Goddess of the dawn. Inversion of gender in the Goetia is very frequent for both reasons of energy misdirection and blasphemy.
As it's very typical in the Goetia, the gender is inverse, and only cryptic information exists about "Ose", minus that the entity confers massive wisdom and intelligence, but can also teach all the liberal sciences. The "Flash of inspiration" is related to Eos as a term in scientific learning and general understanding.

In some cases such as this, we just have an anagram of the Ancient God and then a bunch of worthless nonsense, which is typical for cover-ups by the enemy. In another enemy work from (1583) Pseudomonarchia daemonum, it also writes that "Ose makes the kingdome of Time Endure" - EOS used to be the Goddess related to managing the concept of Time (From Dawn to Dawn etc, cycle of time and Dawn as a measurement for the days) for mankind.

EOS is the first word in the Ancient Greek word "EOS-Foros" (The Greek name for Lucifer) which means "He who brings the EOS", or the Light. The Light of Eos is the lofty light of spirituality, a soft light that exists between the day and night. As such, EOS has been correlated with both the light of Venus and Lucifer Himself.

This of course has to do with the conferring of knowledge to humans. EOS is the Goddess of the Dawn, where the sun is showing on the sky. The Sigil below, is symbolic of this, with the three points in the bottom being the "first ray on the horizon" which is supposed to symbolize EOS. The lines around the center, do show what is illustrated by the picture of the light on the right of this picture, like rays.

The Myth of EOS (Which is a Goddess personifying the Dawn and the mother of "Zephyrus", is that "She took 7 mortal men as her husbands", a myth for the connection of the power of the light to the 7 chakras.

The final husband she took was called "Kephalus", the Ancient Greek word for the head. This word is also related as "Enkephalus" or the Human brain, where if EOS (the power of the soft light) connects, knowledge and understanding can arise; as thus the interpolations in the enemy material on how "Ose will teach all the liberal sciences & teach you anything". The process of enlightenment also procures higher and higher intelligence in human beings. Her Sigil is related to this concept and so is the God Ritual given here.

As such let EOS be absolved from the "Goetic" enemy nonsense.

Link to EOS's Ritual Ritual: https://josrituals.org/ritual/demon/eos-power-ritual.html
Hello High Priest Hooded cobra will there be ancestors Ritual for Abraham Lincoln and George Washington?

Llegue a completar el ritual a Argus y hoy puedo completar el ritual a los ancestros pero es fecha para empezar el ritual a Céfiro, puedo hacer ambos y reducir el numero de vibraciones?

Amazing energy. Thank you High Priest for another great ritual that we have a honor and privilege to participate in.

Hail Satanas!

I am deeply touched and grateful for your extremely powerful, eye-opening sermon, HP Hooded Cobra 666. Every word you utter is imbued with deep wisdom, with the Ἀλήθεια Aletheia, the truth or rather the unseen, the daughter of Zeus.

I feel that the step you have announced is absolutely necessary and extremely beneficial. Not only must we distance ourselves from the Jewish doctrines, which are largely invented by them, let alone be guided by them, but we must redefine ourselves and not be guided by what these malignant false spirits present to us. A true genius is characterized by the fact that he does not use any of the given false points to create a new world view, but chooses a point outside of these senseless Jewish constructs and thereby gains a completely new perspective on the old, the outdated. In fact, we should no longer pay attention to their works because that is exactly what they intend to do and thus prevent us from moving forward. We must approach the true gods in every respect and give them our full attention.

By the way, your avatar always reminded me of Allfather Zeus.
Thank you also for the two rituals of the god Zephyrus and the goddess Eos. The meaning of both gods can be found in the Sanskrit word Satan (साटन).
It is absolutely correct if you regard Satan as a corrupted term for Σατανᾶς Satanas. Indeed, the ending "As" completes the meaning of his true name.
According to Sir Monier Monier-Williams, the Sanskrit word As (अस्) has the meaning: "to be, live, exist, be present; occur, happen; dwell, abide, remain; come to someone, happen".1

1 Monier Monier-Williams, A Sanskrit-English Dictionary, At the Clarendon Press, Oxford 1899, p. 117,1

And thus it makes the Sanskrit word Satan (साटन) "work", i.e. it realizes everything that is hidden in the Sanskrit word Satan (साटन) and makes it "unhidden", a lived truth.
Thank you again for this great gift you have given us.

As for Ancient Greek, I loved it from an early age and learned it at school, even though I didn't have to. Later, I perfected it at university and often spent hours studying ancient philosophers with a classical philologist. Greek is indeed a divine language. Its sound alone, with its many diphthongs, always makes me feel cheerful and exuberant. Ancient Greek can actually only be pronounced correctly by singing.
Hail Satanas!
Hail Luciferos!
Hail Wotanas!

Hello High Priest Hooded cobra will there be ancestors Ritual for Abraham Lincoln and George Washington?

In a sense, all of them are related in this. Every soul that was from the Gods is glorified in this Ritual.

I am deeply touched and grateful for your extremely powerful, eye-opening sermon, HP Hooded Cobra 666. Every word you utter is imbued with deep wisdom, with the Ἀλήθεια Aletheia, the truth or rather the unseen, the daughter of Zeus.

I feel that the step you have announced is absolutely necessary and extremely beneficial. Not only must we distance ourselves from the Jewish doctrines, which are largely invented by them, let alone be guided by them, but we must redefine ourselves and not be guided by what these malignant false spirits present to us. A true genius is characterized by the fact that he does not use any of the given false points to create a new world view, but chooses a point outside of these senseless Jewish constructs and thereby gains a completely new perspective on the old, the outdated. In fact, we should no longer pay attention to their works because that is exactly what they intend to do and thus prevent us from moving forward. We must approach the true gods in every respect and give them our full attention.

By the way, your avatar always reminded me of Allfather Zeus.
Thank you also for the two rituals of the god Zephyrus and the goddess Eos. The meaning of both gods can be found in the Sanskrit word Satan (साटन).
It is absolutely correct if you regard Satan as a corrupted term for Σατανᾶς Satanas. Indeed, the ending "As" completes the meaning of his true name.
According to Sir Monier Monier-Williams, the Sanskrit word As (अस्) has the meaning: "to be, live, exist, be present; occur, happen; dwell, abide, remain; come to someone, happen".1

1 Monier Monier-Williams, A Sanskrit-English Dictionary, At the Clarendon Press, Oxford 1899, p. 117,1

And thus it makes the Sanskrit word Satan (साटन) "work", i.e. it realizes everything that is hidden in the Sanskrit word Satan (साटन) and makes it "unhidden", a lived truth.
Thank you again for this great gift you have given us.

As for Ancient Greek, I loved it from an early age and learned it at school, even though I didn't have to. Later, I perfected it at university and often spent hours studying ancient philosophers with a classical philologist. Greek is indeed a divine language. Its sound alone, with its many diphthongs, always makes me feel cheerful and exuberant. Ancient Greek can actually only be pronounced correctly by singing.
Hail Satanas!
Hail Luciferos!
Hail Wotanas!

Thank you for your high quality commentary and inputs, these are invaluable. Yes, Satanas is a complete name. Satan of course is beautiful as well, no doubt, but from a spiritual perspective SAT-AN-AS is a complete form of power word.

This Name is so sacred, that every syllabe, even the first one or the last one, are of utmost sacredness and ultimate meaning. I prostrate myself in front of the Great God to guide us together to ever-higher enlightenment.

I am at loss of words many times over Lord Satan.

Who is Lakov, IsaU , Jacob ?
Iakov and Jacob is the same character but in different languages.
That refers to an occult allegory in the bible where Jacob, also named Israel and "representing" the nation of Israel, has used deception and cunning against his twin brother Esau (who represented other, gentile nations) to receive the acknowledgement of "first-born son" from their blind father, which meant that he will take the leadership in the family and will receive all the blessings associated with that. Is yet another allegory with real world ramifications where the jews have blessed themselves at the expense and detriment of the gentiles by the use of deception.

Eos' ritual is lovely. When I closed my eyes I saw a beautiful woman who looked like an ancient high priestess.

In IAEO, the E is also like in say, may, or at least that's what the JoS says, although now, I think HPHC means that it's like in elf, end, .. Because you never pronounce the E in Electricity like S'AY'. This needs to be further confirmed by HPHC, is the E in IAEO eta, or epsilon? @Hp. Hoodedcobra666
I thought it was pronounced like in the 4 quadrants of the Raum meditation. Ea, Io.

Eos' ritual is lovely. When I closed my eyes I saw a beautiful woman who looked like an ancient high priestess.

I thought it was pronounced like in the 4 quadrants of the Raum meditation. Ea, Io.
Here HPHC has said to pronounce as you read it and this reminded me of one of his posts years ago where he said the same thing. https://www.ancient-forums.com/thre...l-shattering-enemy-defenses.57248/post-254805

Also, just do it the German Way. Read what you see.

As for the pronunctiations for those who have OCD with these and want these 100% accurate, they will be posted tomorrow, as today was rushed.

Just read what you see until one day or so. It will definitely work.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back