Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Difference Between Humans and the jew

FancyMancy

8/Oct/2024

Part 1
FO3yr2f.png

HY0X2EW.png

Big Brother 2024/series 2 (because it's on a different channel) (08/Oct/2024)
3I1d84x.png

(For anyone who cares, I haven't watched Big Brother before. This was a coincidence that I got these together on the same day.)

Part 2
Clip from BBC News at Six (08/Oct/2024)
E5hXcg8.png

"The World thinks" something so the jew confirms that? The jew uses psychology and implanting of ideas in your head to try to make you acccept things, just like "the World" sees the jew as the most holy country and the light unto the World, lol. :vomit:

Part 3
uWrnX9S.png

"We can't put all these people in jail"
Palestine (& Civilians & Children) v "israel" & military - decades-old clash - May 2021

Have you noticed that when the jew talks about such anti-Human crimes, it always has a smirk or a grin on its face? Please tell me that it is not just me who has noticed that.

"'israel' wants peace"
World Union of Jewish Students - Hasbara Handbook - Promoting Israel on Campus

Israel Bombs a Hospital in Gaza and Kills Hundreds

The jew destroying hospitals and universities; causing a building intended for Parliament to be abandoned; targetting and hitting, by my count, 2 aid vehicles/convoys; murdering innocent Human Children; putting innocent Human Children through military courts; and other things that we don't see behind closed doors... How anyone can be so retarded to think "israel" wants peace and is the innocent victim needs... something that I cant say, so I will use the old saying that we say - needs shooting. I know one, but I'll leave that for another time.

"israel" pretends that it wants peace. By "peace", "israel" actually means "pieces".

Those who bless "israel" are cursed. Those who curse "israel" are blessed.

Good article.

The jews have a different soul with only 4 chakras, also their religious texts are full of genocides against Gentiles and a lot of verses about the formation of their nation based on massacres of Gentiles.
I would be interested to see a diagram of this. I know one in the workplace and I want to do some damage 😏

I would be interested to see a diagram of this. I know one in the workplace and I want to do some damage 😏

Ol argedco luciftias has posted it a couple of times. It's not pleasant to look at, at all. It really is the most cursed thing you can see.

I believe their chakras are shaped like spheres, too, and seem to be associated with planets. It's really weird.

Ol argedco luciftias has posted it a couple of times. It's not pleasant to look at, at all. It really is the most cursed thing you can see.

I believe their chakras are shaped like spheres, too, and seem to be associated with planets. It's really weird.
I looked it up and saw a glimpse and it was terrifying. Not going to even look at it that long since there is a warning in the original post

Energy channels are illustrated in various ways.
One of them, and the most common, is spherical.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back