Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satan & Beelzebul - Two As One

Is my idea of Rich people that make me don't want to be like them, rich people without spines (I forget the other word). Rich people that abuse others for they're own benefits
Dont forget about the rich people that got there through hard work and bringing great value to society. those are completely different than the ones you are thinking of, that did nothing or cheated to get their wealth. there are both kinds of rich people in the world. so maybe what you are saying is you dont want to be rich because you only see the parasitic kind of rich.

Thank you for this info! I also cannot wait to see the new articles. (i however have to recover my password as i seemed to have lost it) :)

In this topic, I want to make an introduction to higher levels of "Cosmology" or let us just call it the highest knowledge this path has to offer. When this knowledge is attained, there is no unanswered question and everything falls in place.

Due to the need to explain many prior aspects of knowledge in order to attain the final one, which is this, it's very important that one somehow understands what this has to offer. So I will focus on one aspect here with Satan and Beelzebul.

Even in the enemy's works, there are cryptic lines from writers that were of our side, or heavily influenced by the Gods. One of these cases was John Milton in the Dark Ages. Albeit Milton wrote a work that is focused from a Christian perspective, still, his affinity for Satan highly influenced him, as a man gazing from a dirty window into a higher world and still being able to figure out quite a few fundamental Truths. His work "Paradise Lost" is a Satanic Classic work, and a literary masterpiece at that.

Now, I will focus on a particular line to expand from this in order to explain certain things about the Hierarchy of the Gods. As everyone here knows, Satan is our "Head God". The reason that is the case, is because Satan in the form of Lucifer is symbolic of Light [Eternal Light of Creation], the name Satan is related to Satya (The Concept of Eternal Truth) and Satan Himself is also equated sometimes as the universal darkness before creation (which is the primary state of existence).

There are many more correlations here, but everyone knows about these topics who has read the Joy of Satan. Everyone also knows that all the Gods obey Satan for these reasons, and that Satan is the Highest God of Gods. Now, as it should be clear, for these reasons and reasons of power beyond comprehension, Father Satan takes the first and primary and top position on the top of the Hierarchy of the Gods. Satan is not even a regular "being", he is a form of ultimate being.

Going back into the works of Milton, He writes about Beelzebul: "Than whom, Satan except, none higher sat." Here we have a very accurate statement, as Beelzebul is almost synonymous and "One" with Satan. Satan represents the Ultimate Consciousness, and Beelzebul represents the Ultimate Manifest Consciousness.

In many other enemy works, when they want to say Satan, sometimes they say Beelzebul, and when they want to point to both, they just say "Devil", meaning either. The direct connection between these two Gods is very well known even to the enemy, who considers them "Interchangeable". They also refer to them as "Closest Brothers" and other terms of this nature. All of these terms, do explain this extreme and intricate relation between these beings.

The Head God where the Universe is concerned, is Beezebul or Zeus and many other Names in other historical pantheons.

Satan is, if we could say, one step "Out and Above" than this; while Beelzebul rules all the known universe in all it's boundaries, dimensions and forms, representing a more "Mystical" form. Father Satan on the other hand, is the Ultimate of the Ultimate, which rules the level "Before Creation". As such, it must be understood that these two most Great and beyond comprehension entities, represent both a unified form (One God) and a Duality, but together they further they form the unified power of the Universe [Known and Unknown, Visible and Invisible].

Knowledge like the above, is many steps further than mere knowledge about who is who or who is what (it defines that also in full) but there is more knowledge in regard to this. There is going to be dissemination of this knowledge in the Joy of Satan officially, after we are concluded with all the Demon Rituals. That is because this understanding builds on the already existing Gods and people need to also open up their faculties.

Closing this topic I want to say, that the magnificence of the Gods requires preservation and advancement.

If that time waiting is a lot, I intend, in order to procure material power for the Joy of Satan, to also make a seminar in the Donor's platform to engage more into this topic, which will blow the minds of people away. HPS Lydia I have already shown a lot of aspects of this, and she has been blown away by this. This is the knowledge of God in a very direct way.

Lastly, I would like to say that I am preparing a very strong course on financial generation for those in the JoS Donor's platform, as everyone has to develop in every area if we are to make a very powerful place for the Gods to exist in and be available for mankind to advance. Everyone in there will receive this in a few days. We need our SS to become powerful members in every area, and very realized beings, in order for us to collectively carry the mission of the Gods forward.

A few Demon Rituals also will arrive in the next days, after Agares's Ritual is concluded. So we are making headway for excellent content for the Gods.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Thank for all you do I couldn't thank you enough for your insight of guidance.

In this topic, I want to make an introduction to higher levels of "Cosmology" or let us just call it the highest knowledge this path has to offer. When this knowledge is attained, there is no unanswered question and everything falls in place.

Due to the need to explain many prior aspects of knowledge in order to attain the final one, which is this, it's very important that one somehow understands what this has to offer. So I will focus on one aspect here with Satan and Beelzebul.

Even in the enemy's works, there are cryptic lines from writers that were of our side, or heavily influenced by the Gods. One of these cases was John Milton in the Dark Ages. Albeit Milton wrote a work that is focused from a Christian perspective, still, his affinity for Satan highly influenced him, as a man gazing from a dirty window into a higher world and still being able to figure out quite a few fundamental Truths. His work "Paradise Lost" is a Satanic Classic work, and a literary masterpiece at that.

Now, I will focus on a particular line to expand from this in order to explain certain things about the Hierarchy of the Gods. As everyone here knows, Satan is our "Head God". The reason that is the case, is because Satan in the form of Lucifer is symbolic of Light [Eternal Light of Creation], the name Satan is related to Satya (The Concept of Eternal Truth) and Satan Himself is also equated sometimes as the universal darkness before creation (which is the primary state of existence).

There are many more correlations here, but everyone knows about these topics who has read the Joy of Satan. Everyone also knows that all the Gods obey Satan for these reasons, and that Satan is the Highest God of Gods. Now, as it should be clear, for these reasons and reasons of power beyond comprehension, Father Satan takes the first and primary and top position on the top of the Hierarchy of the Gods. Satan is not even a regular "being", he is a form of ultimate being.

Going back into the works of Milton, He writes about Beelzebul: "Than whom, Satan except, none higher sat." Here we have a very accurate statement, as Beelzebul is almost synonymous and "One" with Satan. Satan represents the Ultimate Consciousness, and Beelzebul represents the Ultimate Manifest Consciousness.

In many other enemy works, when they want to say Satan, sometimes they say Beelzebul, and when they want to point to both, they just say "Devil", meaning either. The direct connection between these two Gods is very well known even to the enemy, who considers them "Interchangeable". They also refer to them as "Closest Brothers" and other terms of this nature. All of these terms, do explain this extreme and intricate relation between these beings.

The Head God where the Universe is concerned, is Beezebul or Zeus and many other Names in other historical pantheons.

Satan is, if we could say, one step "Out and Above" than this; while Beelzebul rules all the known universe in all it's boundaries, dimensions and forms, representing a more "Mystical" form. Father Satan on the other hand, is the Ultimate of the Ultimate, which rules the level "Before Creation". As such, it must be understood that these two most Great and beyond comprehension entities, represent both a unified form (One God) and a Duality, but together they further they form the unified power of the Universe [Known and Unknown, Visible and Invisible].

Knowledge like the above, is many steps further than mere knowledge about who is who or who is what (it defines that also in full) but there is more knowledge in regard to this. There is going to be dissemination of this knowledge in the Joy of Satan officially, after we are concluded with all the Demon Rituals. That is because this understanding builds on the already existing Gods and people need to also open up their faculties.

Closing this topic I want to say, that the magnificence of the Gods requires preservation and advancement.

If that time waiting is a lot, I intend, in order to procure material power for the Joy of Satan, to also make a seminar in the Donor's platform to engage more into this topic, which will blow the minds of people away. HPS Lydia I have already shown a lot of aspects of this, and she has been blown away by this. This is the knowledge of God in a very direct way.

Lastly, I would like to say that I am preparing a very strong course on financial generation for those in the JoS Donor's platform, as everyone has to develop in every area if we are to make a very powerful place for the Gods to exist in and be available for mankind to advance. Everyone in there will receive this in a few days. We need our SS to become powerful members in every area, and very realized beings, in order for us to collectively carry the mission of the Gods forward.

A few Demon Rituals also will arrive in the next days, after Agares's Ritual is concluded. So we are making headway for excellent content for the Gods.

Thank you for sharing this immense knowledge with us, HP! It truly developed my understanding when it comes to true Satanic Cosmology.

Perfectly healthy people out there also beat others senseless to rob them in the street.

Does that make health something that is bad, or caused this?

There are ways to get wealth, some are by lies, deception and abuse. Others are because one does something good or useful to a lot of people. One chooses which way they believe they should go.

Wealth on it's own is not necessarily bad or evil.

Wealth isn't necessarily bad or evil, indeed. It's about the fact of how one acquires the said wealth *to be ethical, respect societal and legal norms for it* and later on, how one uses the said wealth *helping the poor or contribute to other great cause (like here for the JoS), use the said money to help their family being well fed and educated*.

Wealth in fact has a lot of potential, and especially when raising it responsibly and gradually, one can overcome the obstacles related to financial blockages, distaste towards wealth and other spiritual traps that are associated with wealth.

May you be very wealthy sir, as the wealth you have is used for the development of the community, for the development of the Family!

Hail Satan

Dont forget about the rich people that got there through hard work and bringing great value to society. those are completely different than the ones you are thinking of, that did nothing or cheated to get their wealth. there are both kinds of rich people in the world. so maybe what you are saying is you dont want to be rich because you only see the parasitic kind of rich.
Yes kind of, I agree with you, who works more deserve more

Any bless that comes to me will come back to JoS, any bless we give to JoS comes back to us. And we will grow infinitely.

Thank you for your care in us HP HoodedCobra666

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL BAALZEBULON!

I would like to put forth that Imhotep be placed on the list to be considered for placement in the JoS hierarchy.

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Baalzebul!!!

Thank for all you do I couldn't thank you enough for your insight of guidance.
Gratitude is one of the most important virtues that every person who wants to develop spiritually should practise in life. Anyone who is honestly grateful for what the gods give them, no matter how small it may seem, will experience how the gods reward them for it. I thank Father Satan himself that I was allowed to incarnate at all. Because only in this way can I develop further.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

HPHC, I agree. This sermon is a masterpiece. I have read it several times, and I keep picking up little nuances that have tremendous meaning. Thank you for bestowing this information upon us.

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Baalzebul!!!!

There's God and Gods. The difference is God is Uncreated , perfection and does not under go evolution,it's perfection that's upholding all phenomenon,It doesn't change. The Gods have undergone evolution and still are. Therefore they are created. When we talk about Kundalini Rising , it's God the Uncreated you are realizing within yourself. The Absolute Self. The Gods who are created ,assist in this process. God the Uncreated is One but understood in three perfections. The first is the Absolute which is timeless ,formless and spaceless. It's therefore a Center a single point. It's indescribable. Why ? When we talk about description ,you can only describe form,it's in Consciousness. The Absolute is beyond Consciousness and therefore is indescribable. This is what a soul is realizing at the Crown Chakra. The Absolute Self. The Swastika Center is the symbol of this. The Black Sun. Why? It's beyond Consciousness. Pure Consciousness Uncreated which is the second perfection of God is Light Uncreated. Eternal Flame. This is form ,also Unchanging. It's a boundless Ocean considered the feminine aspect of God. The Absolute Self is male aspect. Everything created at the very core Essence shares this with God ,it's the same. The difference between God and creation comes at the third perfection of God ,which is the Spirit Body Uncreated ,it's in God Consciousness of course and is therefore feminine. This in Saivism is Siva Nataraja , the Divine Dancer doing the Five Main Acts,in all creation. When we talk about evolution of spirits ,it's in the likeness of the Spirit Body Uncreated of Siva Nataraja ,a soul is evolving into. So you have the Three perfections of God Uncreated at the core of everything ,which is in the spirit body created and around it also. As a Boundless Ocean. The difference between created beings is in the spirit maturity measured against the One Spirit Body Uncreated Siva Nataraja in them. When a spirit body is created out of the three perfections of God ,it matures or evolves then the other sheaths are emitted or added to it. The point of having the physical sheath at this point in our evolution is so that we can withdraw Awareness completely , totally into the Absolute Self , the Center of our created individual soul bodies evolving. This is Yoga , Absolute Self Realization and it matures our created individual spirit bodies at an accelerated pace. This is Kundalini Rising to the crown. Opening the gateway to moksha, liberation. At this point such a great soul starts to do Siddha Yoga, that's Yoga of the Accomplished One. By
withdrawing Awareness completely ,into the Self and coming out. The actual Moksha , liberation is when the individual spirit body created matures into Gold , the likeness of Siva Nataraja Spirit Body Uncreated. They are about 21 chakras above the crown chakra which are obviously levels of the Absolute Reality ,timeless ,spaceless ,formless. Of these we only have access to seven on Earth. It's these seven above the crown chakra where the golden soul body is formed by raising Kundalini to the crown chakra.( Kundalini only permanately settles at the crown chakra after the golden soul body is formed at the 7 chakras above the crown).These 21 chakras can of course be seen by the Third Eye by one who has raised the Kundalini . Total full conscious use of the Third Eye only happens after initial Kundalini Rising. With the golden soul body formed when does not need a physical body to evolve further,in previous Yugas the physical body would be totally absorbed into the golden soul body and one would immediately ascend to evolve further into higher realms and planets. Such a soul would even communicate to the souls left on earth how things are there and so on. In the Kali Yuga the total absorption of the physical body rarely happens. Normally such would die ordinarily like everyone else but choose not to reincarnate. If such a soul decides that then the Astral body is often first totally absorbed into the golden soul body before they die. If one feels they still want to help humanity in a physical incarnation,they won't absovle the astral into the individual soul body. The difference with such and the rest is that they are liberated from the reincarnation cycle and can end a mission in the middle and go on to evolve futher in higher realms.

Thank you for the sermon, HP, and for everything you've announced.
This sermon really needs to be read more than once.
I still wonder about the implications though, but I guess all shall be revealed in due time through the Donors Platform, as you said.
I am also very curious about the future contents of the Wealth Generation course you mentioned.

thx HPHC for u're sermons.
btw what i think before father Satan in cosmology creating this cosmic with inside cosmic many universe stars sun and moon with different shape and colour and Enlil (Baalzavulon) was got task from Father Satan for capture all and then rulling all Universe and Domain.

Inspiring words, High Priest!

Thank you both for the guidance you provide to our brothers and sisters, @Hp. Hoodedcobra666 @HPS Lydia.

Ave Satan.

Thank you for all the work that you do. 🙏

I do have difficulty in comprehending higher knowledge - I hope to reach a position where I have a full grasp of these concepts and information.

I'm also looking forward for the financial generation course as I believe it's the number one reason that most dedicated and loyal SS cannot meditate enough to reach higher planes of understanding (long hours in a job = less time to focus and meditate).

I have found that I could be sitting quietly in void meditation for some time, but the reality of our world doesn't allow that luxury. It'd be nice to be Pagan priests and empower the soul, the mind, and the body all day long, but we'll have to make due under different circumstances.

This is very impressive Hooded Cobra , but does father Zevulon and father Satan look alike ?

Hail satan Hail Zeus

Brilliant our HPHC

Just read this amazing as per my brother.

Thanks

Yes kind of, I agree with you, who works more deserve more
I disagree with this. It's not the amount of work itself that makes you more deserving, but the level of beneficial impact you have on your community with your work. The higher the beneficial impact, the worthier you are.

I disagree with this. It's not the amount of work itself that makes you more deserving, but the level of beneficial impact you have on your community with your work. The higher the beneficial impact, the worthier you are.
U right also, but normally more work have more impact

I wanted to say and add this as well.

GodHead Beelzebul makes sense to rule the entire Universe as he is the representation of God Zeus which not only that He rules the Sky's in the mythologies and stories as other names that He used to have in different times but planet Jupiter which represents Zeus himself rules over the 7th house and in the Satanic Numerology number 7 rules over "Karma, consequence, Goddess Nemesis, purification, divine scales, protection of the righteous, good luck, birth of the mind" those in itself are the representation of consciousness itself as GodHead Beelzebul is the Ultimate Manifest Consciousness , Satan allowed and created everything necessary for consciousness to be able to exist and function.

Indeed as even mentioned by many antics and across history as even in the present with the information's gained from the God's themselves we have the proof of literally everything.
God Beelzebul is in my opinion the most perfect one that could see trough and meet Satan which is "beyond" so Beelzebul could see even outside the universe itself it's just that He rules the entire Universe and Satan is beyond that, that doesn't means Satan is not here that just means each has their own business and things to take care of. Those Two God's are not as the other any God they are literally the GOD as in singular but they are two different beings with their own personality an being's it's just that they are very well inter-connected.

Although I just want to add this thing and everyone is free to disagree and bring up their information's but I never would ever dare to play with such kind of information in any other interest but only to say the Truth itself which that's what Satan names stands for and represents in itself "Truth" which is in itself indomitable but Truth is an aspect of Zeus as Neptun rules the unseen and spirituality that's Father Satan which is connected into all things that are in this universe , Satan if he wishes to come spiritually or with his material body anywhere in this Universe He can at all times do this if He wishes and consider so , everyone must understand that Satan is the most Divine and Glorious Light but Satan it's hard to grasp and been understand by the rest of us with the exception of those which have do Indeed meet him but not only as once but more seeing him in his most powerful form.

More will come in time and everyone will come to understand such text in time while they progress with their journeys and increase their connection to the God's , everything happens with a reason no matter of the reason, things are not truly random, there's good and there's bad our God's are Good and not that they represent but they manifest what they Truly are and that's the Divine Manifestation of the Divine itself.

Satan is the most busy God from all of them and that's why He have said in his book that He has his agents which everyone should have follow , those agents are the God's which are as good as Father Satan and they want us to help because They do truly wish so and they manifest the most divine things such as the most powerful Universal Laws, Satan is the Key Holder of everything and he Knows and Been everywhere , therefore the title of the most powerful GOD and GOD Himself. There's much more information's which would eventually come here in time and people will slowly started to realize that this is the Truth Path of Spiritual freedom and advancement . There's so much more that we do not know about the Universe and the God's but also we can discover and so SOOO MUCH and We will surely do so with the God's help as well becoming as well trough the God's guidance and help.

As a personal point of view I stand to gain nothing and I would not be crazy enough to spread some misinformation's about the God's , everything falls in it's place. Although Satan is far away in comparation the other God's we can feel Him even from the most fairest place in this Universe and beyond the Universe as this is His Rule "the beyond" , Father Satan rules many worlds then one could even dream possible to even exist in this not only Universe but beyond it , the "beyond it" it's yet something that nobody can truly understand and see in it's fullest meaning until one find himself and Satan within himself. This topic in itself made me wrote the Topic about Father Satan as it seems that HP Cobra was right about everything He said but I wanted to come with more information's about Satan. I do not personally know too much about the other God's then Satan but I shall from now on try to learn more and connect to the Other's more as they are with our Father Satan and play same role in existence as Satan and Beelzebul dose.

I imagine those two God's Beelzebul and Satan[Look, He is represented by planet Neptun which rules spirituality and the unseen but He is way more then just that] but I think that Beelzebul what he uses is not Satan energy but Satan you could class as the most divine energy in itself which Beelzebul knows about and can truly see it in all of it's glory and Truth therefore the relationship of those two not only as beings but Brothers and very close connection as mentioned where even their two Conscientiousness are connected but then again different beings with their own unique personalities it's just that Satan is beyond just a being and beyond the GodHead in itself. Satan is the God of the God's and the one who gives everyone not just us but the to the God's themselves the knowledge and he posse the biggest most secrets information's in regards of EVERYTHING.

Nobody shall be afraid having Father Satan on his Side , especially with having such great other God's by his side as well , GodHead's which are to very superior levels as well, beyond our own even understanding and which exists on a very big scale and representing the Universe in itself as in for instance some God's are not only a representation of some things but that THINGS in themselves meaning some are in literal the "thing". Although we read big texts and others might judge that there looks like is much more to be known that's true and everything will come as it's due time , so far I consider that everyone has everything necessary here and nobody truly have read everything in full therefore how could anyone start complaining about having more information's when there's so much to be know already here and even if someone tries to do indeed read everything with spiritual progress and evolution one will start to understand things on a more deeper level and see trough the text themselves.

Satan do exist outside us but what one should remember is mostly he exists within us, although He's "far away" to a point where far away truly means "outside the universe" which you could probably class and imagine that as a pure white space of various different things even beings who can affect the Universe itself from that distance but thing for certain and sure is that SATAN is GOD.

The duality is a harmony based on Truth and Love and Understanding without those Two God's everything would have probably be WAY more chaotic and not even maybe stable enough for us to even exists in the present. We are speaking about truly Powerful beings which everyone shall remember that no matter what and eventually They not that they are alrady here but They will meet each and every single one of you and everyone else on this earth in the after life when the time would come for everyone to go ,unless one reach the GodHead himself and become a God , thing which takes more then just a life time no matter how advantage He is at the moment and there will also be a lot of tests and probations by the God's , Satan is the good of enlightenment and freedom and spirituality and many other things but HE WILL never give anyone knowledge if He knows that other person will use it for their own sake and personal endeavors , yes, the God's bless us and guide Us but they do not allow this so called let's say "spiritual abuse" and "spiritual abusers" we have the God's blood running trough or vein not as just in spiritual speaking way but literal way , we have so much to discover and understand and progress but we are heading now to a brighter future that's for sure with each day that passes, we are becoming more aware and we bring others onto the God's and eventually we will Live a God's World If we carry on doing how are doing so far and even greater then that.

Thank you for bringing this inspirational topic about the most divine two God's in existence. I believe from many people I have encounter in this lifetime that you HP Cobra are truly able to see as Beelzebul seen Satan , that's what I feel about you and this topic and us. Let us be the messages of the God's and make this world better , together as we fight and strive for the same cause and that's FREEDOM in all of its form and glory . Each one of you are more special then realize and more powerful then you think you are and might be , everything is already within ourselves it's just a matter of "reaching it" and "make something out of the Blessing" as in is each individual own personal and solo duty to discover the meaning of life ,existence and everything else that's why we are saying to anyone not to simply trust anyone no matter who that person is, one should read things with his own eyes and understand trough his one perception not trough some other people perception or lenses and that's how One truly meets Satan and the God's and I am surely many of you know what I am truly speaking about. May the God's bless you all and guide you towards the greatest path and reach the MO final stage, May you be a good being and I guarantee you that nothing can go wrong in the process of achieving the GodHead and meeting Satan himself. He is already there waiting for each one of us to find the truth ourselves and find Him, it's not that He never want's to be with anyone it's just that everyone should understand that he is really craving for everyone to awake enough to reach him and become a God himself , that's the process , Satan exists in all things including Us and I believe that we are all Him but we have various parts of Him which if all united leads to the greatest form of the God himself which are those two God's and the other Godhead's as well of course which deserve all the importance and respect due to what They are. They do not represent a "Universal Law" but They are the literal "Universal Law" in itself. Satan is the Divine Providence as so how others are calling God or used to call God.

Correction that I want to add:

I have made a mistake with the number 7th house as saying this is Jupiter House which is not , 7th it's Libra[Venus] but the number 7 in itself is known as the Lucky 7 and what it represents in numerology it stands for Jupiter which is the Divine, Higher Knowledge which could mean literally anything the most higher knowledge as in literally therefore making Jupiter-Zeus-Beelzebul the most Powerful out of the God's but a talking about who is most powerful between Satan and Beelzebul is irrelevant because they are both literally a united counsincess as a Whole although as mentioned they are two different beings and Satan is more then a just being is more complex then that.

I think as Zeus-Beelzebul according to what it represents and stands for as the one who could shine his most powerful and shine light into the darkness and be able to See and understand it offering him the most powerful secrets which are in Possession of Satan and of both for a matter of fact as both are a united Conscientiousness like Both living in two different realms at once which They do. One thing is for sure , whatever who says what Both are Seen as one having max authority over all the God's and Hell in itself and beyond that.

There's a reason why our God's are where they are and that's because Those Beings have managed to discover and to understand more things then we have done as Humans , they are to a very superior level and the enemy aliens are garbage in compression , matters as such as the own going "Heavenly War" it's just a matter of time until it finally ends, it's normal for such events to happen such as wars and other things because this is the nature of things in the Universe , things just happens and enemy decided to go war with more superior beings thinking that they might suppress our God's with their numbers but they forgot to realize that they do not understand much of how powerful our God's truly are and that they have sealed their faith the moment they dared to look back at Satan and the God's. There's much to be said but I wanted to add this correction in relation to the 7th house as in astrology and as in numerology which 7 is not Jupiter's number but as it what it means as a concept in satanic numerology 7 stands for Divinity and Divinity it the One who Rules the Universe GodHead Beelzebul indeed.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Beelzebul!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back