Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Urgent!! Leave all other Rituals and do this one!!

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member

Recently, the Jews have taken down literally thousands of videos and websites. Just as with Jewish communism, where one cannot criticize one’s government, it is the same with Jew control worldwide; how dare anyone criticize the Jews! They feel they have the right to control the internet, to control what you can and cannot say, to control all of our governments, control the entire world, and to freely torture and mass-murder anyone who does not comply with their agenda. They TELL you what you can and cannot say, think, write, communicate and everything else. THEY DICTATE. They always place themselves in authority where they dictate to us Gentiles what we can and cannot do and they order us about.

Unless we fight back, we will lose everything. This is natural law. As for the lazy fools who do nothing, they are worthless to Satan and the Gods of Hell. If you are unwilling, cannot be bothered or are just too goddamned lazy to do these rituals and fight back, don’t bother asking Satan or any Demons for any help. The ritual below needs to be done, and redone frequently.

If your website, or your videos get taken down, then put them right back up again. If you don’t, the Jews win. Over the years, JoS websites have been taken down. I just kept right on putting them right back up again. It is the same with the groups online. The loser is the one who quits. The winner is the last one standing.

There are still so many people in this world who remain ignorant as to what the problem is. The most important thing we can do is to get the message of truth to everyone. This is a last chance, historically. There won’t be another.

I will be adding another ritual soon. We have the strength in numbers. There are tens of thousands in the JoS groups and forums. Also, as Gentiles, we outnumber the Jews. The Jews have kept us divided:

The Nazarene makes it plain he comes to bring war on earth and conflict, hatred and enmity among family members; breaking up the family unit and home:
Matthew 10: 34-36
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father and the daughter against her mother and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Below is the blueprint for Jewish communism where children informed on their parents and family members:
Matthew 10:21
And the brother shall del[/IMG]Urgent!! Leave all other Rituals and do this one!!
Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:57 am (PST) . Posted by:
high_priest_hooded_cobra_666
Greetings to all our Comrades and Satanic forces.

The JoS and many other websites that criticize the enemy have been under hard attacks. Many have been shutted down. This onslaught has happened recently and it has just began.

We CANNOT allow this to happen. With all legal and spiritual means, we MUST fight back, in respect to all the people who have died about the hard earned Freedoms we have today. Satanists are people of FREEDOM.

We must rise and defend these. The enemy is becoming more aggressive as they know the world is becoming educated.

ALL OF US MUST RELENTLESSLY FIGHT FOR THIS. NOBODY MUST SLACKEN AND NOBODY MUST STAY BACK. Below is the Ritual, which we all must do everyday, relentlessly until the 7th of March where the Full Moon begins. MY PEOPLE WE MUST RISE ALL TOGETHER. We will be keeping everyone informed. ___________________________
Link to the Ritual:

http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/11_9_Ritual.htm

____________ _________ ______

Reverse Torah Ritual for November 2015 [Restoring Communications]

This ritual can be repeated as many times as you wish. You can begin this ritual at any time. It is a fact that the Jews control 96 percent of the media in the world. They enforce censorship and work to destroy the truth, replacing it with corrupted information and lies. The words below are to be vibrated. By vibrating these words, this will remove another powerful biblical curse. The more people we have who will be doing this ritual, the better, as there is both strength and power in numbers.

Become familiar with the words [I have included an mp3 of the words for you all to download], as much as you can before performing the ritual. This ritual may also be done as often as you like, and is a very good cathartic when you feel anger and hatred towards the enemy.

All you need to do is vibrate the paragraph below 9 times:

AYF • TSEHR--' AH’--AH--LOHK • YAIN-UP--L’A'-- • AHV-HUH-HUY • MAHTS-EEF-EH • MAHSH-EEM-UU • TSEHR--' AH’--AH--LOHK • TAHFF-US • AHV-HUH-HUY • LAHL-AHB • MAHSH-EEK • LEHV-AHB • AHM-USH • AHR-AHK • NAYK-L’A’-- •

After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times, state with conviction 9 times:

• Vibrate AUM
• The Jews are losing control of the media and of all communications totally, completely and permanently
• All media and communications are now free for Gentiles
• Vibrate AUM

(AUM - AFFIRMATIONS - AUM) This is to be done 9 times.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

AH as in the American English§Key to pronouncing the words correctly:   EE as in the§ AY as in the American English words day, say, made §word father   ‘A’-- Glottal stop as in the American§American English words seek and week  § --‘A’-- Glottal stop as in the American English word hour §English word hour   OH as in the American§EH as in the American English words pet, set, and let   UH as in the American English§ R's should be rolled §English words oh and go   UU as in the American English words sooth and tooth§word cut and tub  

Free Online Photosharing - Share your photos online with your friends and family!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/photosharing to find out more!

Would it be possible that you provide all html-files from joyofsatan.com?

I want to set up a mirror as fast as possible

"maxine.dietrich666@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 0:17 Mittwoch, 24.Februar 2016:

Recently, the Jews have taken down literally thousands of videos and websites. Just as with Jewish communism, where one cannot criticize one’s government, it is the same with Jew control worldwide; how dare anyone criticize the Jews! They feel they have the right to control the internet, to control what you can and cannot say, to control all of our governments, control the entire world, and to freely torture and mass-murder anyone who does not comply with their agenda. They TELL you what you can and cannot say, think, write, communicate and everything else. THEY DICTATE. They always place themselves in authority where they dictate to us Gentiles what we can and cannot do and they order us about.   Unless we fight back, we will lose everything. This is natural law. As for the lazy fools who do nothing, they are worthless to Satan and the Gods of Hell. If you are unwilling, cannot be bothered or are just too goddamned lazy to do these rituals and fight back, don’t bother asking Satan or any Demons for any help. The ritual below needs to be done, and redone frequently.   If your website, or your videos get taken down, then put them right back up again. If you don’t, the Jews win. Over the years, JoS websites have been taken down. I just kept right on putting them right back up again. It is the same with the groups online. The loser is the one who quits. The winner is the last one standing.   There are still so many people in this world who remain ignorant as to what the problem is. The most important thing we can do is to get the message of truth to everyone. This is a last chance, historically. There won’t be another.   I will be adding another ritual soon. We have the strength in numbers. There are tens of thousands in the JoS groups and forums. Also, as Gentiles, we outnumber the Jews. The Jews have kept us divided:   The Nazarene makes it plain he comes to bring war on earth and conflict, hatred and enmity among family members; breaking up the family unit and home: Matthew 10: 34-36 34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father and the daughter against her mother and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.   Below is the blueprint for Jewish communism where children informed on their parents and family members: Matthew 10:21
And the brother shall del[/IMG]Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:57 am (PST) . Posted by: [email=hoodedcobra666@...?subject=Re%3A%20Urgent%21%21%20Leave%20all%20other%20Rituals%20and%20do%20this%20one%21%21]high_priest_hooded_cobra_666 [/email] Greetings to all our Comrades and Satanic forces.

The JoS and many other websites that criticize the enemy have been under hard attacks. Many have been shutted down. This onslaught has happened recently and it has just began.

We CANNOT allow this to happen. With all legal and spiritual means, we MUST fight back, in respect to all the people who have died about the hard earned Freedoms we have today. Satanists are people of FREEDOM.

We must rise and defend these. The enemy is becoming more aggressive as they know the world is becoming educated.

ALL OF US MUST RELENTLESSLY FIGHT FOR THIS. NOBODY MUST SLACKEN AND NOBODY MUST STAY BACK. Below is the Ritual, which we all must do everyday, relentlessly until the 7th of March where the Full Moon begins. MY PEOPLE WE MUST RISE ALL TOGETHER. We will be keeping everyone informed. ___________________________
Link to the Ritual:

[url=http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/11_9_Ritual.htm]http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/11_9_Ritual.htm

____________ _________ ______

Reverse Torah Ritual for November 2015 [Restoring Communications]

This ritual can be repeated as many times as you wish. You can begin this ritual at any time. It is a fact that the Jews control 96 percent of the media in the world. They enforce censorship and work to destroy the truth, replacing it with corrupted information and lies. The words below are to be vibrated. By vibrating these words, this will remove another powerful biblical curse. The more people we have who will be doing this ritual, the better, as there is both strength and power in numbers.

Become familiar with the words [I have included an mp3 of the words for you all to download], as much as you can before performing the ritual. This ritual may also be done as often as you like, and is a very good cathartic when you feel anger and hatred towards the enemy.

All you need to do is vibrate the paragraph below 9 times:

AYF • TSEHR--' AH’--AH--LOHK • YAIN-UP--L’A'-- • AHV-HUH-HUY • MAHTS-EEF-EH • MAHSH-EEM-UU • TSEHR--' AH’--AH--LOHK • TAHFF-US • AHV-HUH-HUY • LAHL-AHB • MAHSH-EEK • LEHV-AHB • AHM-USH • AHR-AHK • NAYK-L’A’-- •

After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times, state with conviction 9 times:

• Vibrate AUM
• The Jews are losing control of the media and of all communications totally, completely and permanently
• All media and communications are now free for Gentiles
• Vibrate AUM

(AUM - AFFIRMATIONS - AUM) This is to be done 9 times.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

AH as in the American English§Key to pronouncing the words correctly:   EE as in the§ AY as in the American English words day, say, made §word father   ‘A’-- Glottal stop as in the American§American English words seek and week  § --‘A’-- Glottal stop as in the American English word hour §English word hour   OH as in the American§EH as in the American English words pet, set, and let   UH as in the American English§ R's should be rolled §English words oh and go   UU as in the American English words sooth and tooth§word cut and tub      
Free Online Photosharing - Share your photos online with your friends and family!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/photosharing to find out more!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back