Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: More coming [Regarding Recent Enemy Attacks and Slander]

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
Moonshadow did not post this crap. Her account was hacked into. I have known her for quite some time and she already e-mailed me concerning this. This has been happening a lot of late, to other JoS members as well. This comes along with their weak slander and all their other crap. We are still here, we are still growing, we are a huge threat and we WILL keep advancing.

Satan has always been real strong on me personally about 'having faith.' The reason for this is Satan has known many things I had no idea about and many more. Things that made no sense to me in the past years are now being revealed.

Way back in 2003, when the JoS was only a year old, the ADL sent infiltrators, to try to get on the inside. Many of you know about Melissa Cloer who tried to get on the inside. She came to Tulsa to meet me, stating she was a 'yoga instructor.' When we went back to her hotel room, I sat down into the splits. Melissa winced and asked me 'Doesn't that hurt?' Since when would a yoga INSTRUCTOR ask such a STUPID question? Later on, I became REAL sick with the flu. I couldn't understand why I was so sick at that time. This saved my life. Satan was protecting me. I now know that bitch was aiming to murder me. In spite of my being so sick, she was pressuring me to come and visit her- sick as I was in Oklahoma City. She even was so desperate to say that if I got real sick, she would take me to the hospital. I stayed at home, OBVIOUSLY. Then the shit began to be blatant. She was dying anyway. I remember when I first met her, she was 35, bright, cheery and healthy.
Within a month she came down with severe multiple sclerosis and was dead within six months, crawling around on the floor of her home in circles before she died. Her kitchen mysteriously caught on fire [Demons] and she fell down the stairs trying to get to put it out.

Then, within the past couple of months, several sources have come forward and stated that traitor Dann Stafford who was a HP at one time, accepted a bribe totalling in the six-digits, to try to destroy me and the JoS- WAY BACK IN 2005 [OBVIOUSLY THE ENEMY WAS PLENTY WORRIED AT THAT POINT]. The enemy targeted him because he was on the inside. He failed miserably and didn't live long enough to enjoy his wealth. I also heard towards the end, he turned to jewsus in desperation. Total FOOL.

In 2006, the enemy hooked up a bomb underneath my car [just oozing with christian love]. One who was known to be involved was caught and is now serving life, on many other charges as well. I am sure Demons are seeing to it he doesn't have a country club stay in prison.

As I revealed before, April 30th, 2004, Satan told me that night: 'There will be many attempts upon your life. Some of these you will be aware of, most you will not. None of these attempts will succeed. One more thing you can be sure of- they will all know ME.'

There is endless slander and lies about me all over the web. I could give a shit less. One individual, Joe Swift, another traitor who has been slandering me, has been openly stating how 'viscious' Demons are. This right here says it all, about that individual, and where he is at with the Powers of Hell.

This is WAR. Anyone who is actively fighting the enemy can expect to be slandered and much worse. Look at the centuries of horrendous lies and slander the enemy has been promoting about Satan and his Demons. Has there ever been anyone in all of history who has endured more denegration and slander? ANYONE????? NO!

Then, we have how the fucking enemy plays upon peoples' unknowing [as usual]. Here is a reply I sent to someone who asked about that 'plagarism' allegation about me on the web. I don't care to re-type all of this so here it is for people who have read this bullshit and are wondering:

They are liars. The worst is the bitch that stole my astrology degree writings, this was much of my own research. I cite references. Also, yes, I saw the article and the idiot who wrote it doesn't know what 'plagiarism' really is. Plagiarism is copying word for word, longer than sentences and not giving any credit- claiming the work as your own.
A blatant example of this is Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible which was copied word for word in many parts from the book 'Might is Right.' I read both cover to cover.

JoS has a full reading list of the bibliography of references.
http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/ReadingList.html
Also, references are cited beneath most JoS articles where they were accessed as research material.

'A bibliography is a list of writings that share a common factor: this may be a topic, a language, a period, or some other theme. The list may be comprehensive or selective. One particular instance of this is the list of sources used or considered in preparing a work, sometimes called a reference list.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibliography

'When writing a bibliography, remember that the purpose is to communicate to the reader, in a standardized manner, the sources that you have used in sufficient detail to be identified.'

The jewish bitch that wrote the slander plays upon peoples' not knowing anything of copyrights, what plagiarism really is, and other bullshit. This maggot also states much incorrect information such as one cannot improve upon an idea. If this were truly the case, there would only be one make and model of a car, and everything else. This bitch also has no idea as to what 'reference material' is and what it is for.

Nearly every written scholarly text has references. Mine is no different on many topics that I wrote about. Also, things like incense, candle colors, and such are common occult knowledge that dates back centuries, such as frankensense being of the sun, the color red being of mars, etc. Nearly any book on the subject will read the same in regards to certain things. Kikes like that bitch who wrote all of that slander know how to twist and distort things when they attack someone.

In closing, I will NOT run. I will NOT move for the fucking enemy. If people would open their eyes, enemy attacks are full of valuable feedback of just where they are vulnerable. JoS is still here, many others are not.

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Hi All,
 You know I have only been here for short time. But I have been on the LHP since the early '80's. This shit gets old quick.
 Ciara and I live right in the middle of Amish and Mennonite country near Lancaster, PA. As I write this, a horse and buggy (no shit) is going by our house.
 I have and still see these fools with their delusional attitudes and painted on smiles praising the Lord constantly.
 My last job, really had a Chaplain, ON SITE, everyday.
 The paper here just had a rambling essay in the Letters section about how "Prayer in School" should be brought back.
 Point is, a crazy person don't know they are crazy. Even when you tell them. Same for Christians.
 We are Satanists. We don't need confrontations. We have the ability to make these people bend to our will. I refuse to get ruffled. IF they want to pray for my soul, fine. I'll just pray to Father to help find their "God" a lot faster. 
 Rogue
"Why should I love God? He strung up his Son like a side of veal. I shudder to think what he would do to me."

From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Sent: Thu, August 26, 2010 4:57:29 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: More coming [Regarding Recent Enemy Attacks and Slander]

Moonshadow did not post this crap. Her account was hacked into. I have known her for quite some time and she already e-mailed me concerning this. This has been happening a lot of late, to other JoS members as well. This comes along with their weak slander and all their other crap. We are still here, we are still growing, we are a huge threat and we WILL keep advancing.

Satan has always been real strong on me personally about 'having faith.' The reason for this is Satan has known many things I had no idea about and many more. Things that made no sense to me in the past years are now being revealed.

Way back in 2003, when the JoS was only a year old, the ADL sent infiltrators, to try to get on the inside. Many of you know about Melissa Cloer who tried to get on the inside. She came to Tulsa to meet me, stating she was a 'yoga instructor.' When we went back to her hotel room, I sat down into the splits. Melissa winced and asked me 'Doesn't that hurt?' Since when would a yoga INSTRUCTOR ask such a STUPID question? Later on, I became REAL sick with the flu. I couldn't understand why I was so sick at that time. This saved my life. Satan was protecting me. I now know that bitch was aiming to murder me. In spite of my being so sick, she was pressuring me to come and visit her- sick as I was in Oklahoma City. She even was so desperate to say that if I got real sick, she would take me to the hospital. I stayed at home, OBVIOUSLY. Then the shit began to be blatant. She was dying anyway. I remember when I first met her, she was 35, bright, cheery and healthy.
Within a month she came down with severe multiple sclerosis and was dead within six months, crawling around on the floor of her home in circles before she died. Her kitchen mysteriously caught on fire [Demons] and she fell down the stairs trying to get to put it out.

Then, within the past couple of months, several sources have come forward and stated that traitor Dann Stafford who was a HP at one time, accepted a bribe totalling in the six-digits, to try to destroy me and the JoS- WAY BACK IN 2005 [OBVIOUSLY THE ENEMY WAS PLENTY WORRIED AT THAT POINT]. The enemy targeted him because he was on the inside. He failed miserably and didn't live long enough to enjoy his wealth. I also heard towards the end, he turned to jewsus in desperation. Total FOOL.

In 2006, the enemy hooked up a bomb underneath my car [just oozing with christian love]. One who was known to be involved was caught and is now serving life, on many other charges as well. I am sure Demons are seeing to it he doesn't have a country club stay in prison.

As I revealed before, April 30th, 2004, Satan told me that night: 'There will be many attempts upon your life. Some of these you will be aware of, most you will not. None of these attempts will succeed. One more thing you can be sure of- they will all know ME.'

There is endless slander and lies about me all over the web. I could give a shit less. One individual, Joe Swift, another traitor who has been slandering me, has been openly stating how 'viscious' Demons are. This right here says it all, about that individual, and where he is at with the Powers of Hell.

This is WAR. Anyone who is actively fighting the enemy can expect to be slandered and much worse. Look at the centuries of horrendous lies and slander the enemy has been promoting about Satan and his Demons. Has there ever been anyone in all of history who has endured more denegration and slander? ANYONE????? NO!

Then, we have how the fucking enemy plays upon peoples' unknowing [as usual]. Here is a reply I sent to someone who asked about that 'plagarism' allegation about me on the web. I don't care to re-type all of this so here it is for people who have read this bullshit and are wondering:

They are liars. The worst is the bitch that stole my astrology degree writings, this was much of my own research. I cite references. Also, yes, I saw the article and the idiot who wrote it doesn't know what 'plagiarism' really is. Plagiarism is copying word for word, longer than sentences and not giving any credit- claiming the work as your own.
A blatant example of this is Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible which was copied word for word in many parts from the book 'Might is Right.' I read both cover to cover.

JoS has a full reading list of the bibliography of references.
http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/ReadingList.html
Also, references are cited beneath most JoS articles where they were accessed as research material.

'A bibliography is a list of writings that share a common factor: this may be a topic, a language, a period, or some other theme. The list may be comprehensive or selective. One particular instance of this is the list of sources used or considered in preparing a work, sometimes called a reference list.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibliography

'When writing a bibliography, remember that the purpose is to communicate to the reader, in a standardized manner, the sources that you have used in sufficient detail to be identified.'

The jewish bitch that wrote the slander plays upon peoples' not knowing anything of copyrights, what plagiarism really is, and other bullshit. This maggot also states much incorrect information such as one cannot improve upon an idea. If this were truly the case, there would only be one make and model of a car, and everything else. This bitch also has no idea as to what 'reference material' is and what it is for.

Nearly every written scholarly text has references. Mine is no different on many topics that I wrote about. Also, things like incense, candle colors, and such are common occult knowledge that dates back centuries, such as frankensense being of the sun, the color red being of mars, etc. Nearly any book on the subject will read the same in regards to certain things. Kikes like that bitch who wrote all of that slander know how to twist and distort things when they attack someone.

In closing, I will NOT run. I will NOT move for the fucking enemy. If people would open their eyes, enemy attacks are full of valuable feedback of just where they are vulnerable. JoS is still here, many others are not.

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back