Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Thieves, Slanderers and Traitors: A Warning

It appears there are some people around the vicinity of the Joy of Satan who do deplorable acts. This invites retaliation, which has long been overdue.

I have warned many and warned them again. To stop creating false groups, stop carrying newcomers and pretending you are teachers when you cannot teach, do not stay outside of the JoS, do not steal it's materials, do not promote false prophecies and panic, do not misguide people away from the Gods or the Joy of Satan for your personal "gains", copycats and other related perverted garbage.

Betrayals, traitors, slandering, all these things pure enemies would do, you have done because of your heartlessness and evil. Did anyone in the JoS warrant this evil? Clearly not. People were only here to help you, assist you and love you. Your repayment to them was to act like a garbage lower than a Muslim Imam to us. While no actions were done by the JoS to warrant this treatment, it was done and received, for no reason.

I thought after many years, sense would have arrived in your mind. It has not.

You did not listen. Some have and they are forgiven. We know about you, how many you are and everything else. Our members are everywhere and they will inform us of these topics.

Why not take the path to good when you could take the path of evil? FELT justified, right?

To mention one example, one Japanese fool, stole Japanese translations of the JoS and is selling them on the equivalent of Japanese e-bay. Another spiritual "master" created from the JoS's work. It's time therefore you are cast down and spiritually eliminated. Has not even sourced the JoS inside.

The JoS as an organization has chosen to let these matters be, but from now on, you will be persecuted with due legal process, and this will only be the beginning of it. You want to steal from the Gods and their house which helps the people? Time to pay the spiritual bill for this.

Why did the people who did translations sit down to make them for the sake of the Gods and Humanity on their own expense and time, so the smart Japanese thief can take them, for example? What belongs to humanity and the Gods or the JoS, or the people who built it, does not belong to you. Time to pay the price of this now.

What do you think you are, some Rabbi from Israel that will own 2800 slaves and abuse them? Did also "HaShem's", sorry, "Satan's plan" come to you one day and tell you "Sell the work of the Translators behind their back and the JoS's back, while they get nothing from it?

It appears that many of these people, behaving like jews or being like actual jews, have not heeded these warnings seriously.

You have questioned me and questioned also the hard working people of the JoS who sacrifice things for others, and you loot like worthless and heartless parasites. Your efforts come to naught but you do not still do anything else, as you do not want to develop toward the good and provide value in another way, you want to steal value.

People are working and toiling on these fields, and you come in like a Rabbi from Israel to steal this and to "make your way". If this Rabbi came to Egypt and did this, what do you think this would invite to them?

Therefore, there are going to be massive punishments for you from now on. The punishments will keep escalating until these people correct their courses. If you do not, do not also cry about the consequences.

Jews have done in many cases less direct damage to the JoS than these so called "Satanists". Jews know what will invite upon them the great plagues of the Gods and avoid it.

In the Ancient World, even where war of the scales of world wars happened at the time, it was part of the universal rules to not loot the Temples of the Gods, or the people of the Gods. These people have not stolen from anybody or done evil acts to none, and their repayment was evil to them.

Even the biggest brutes and animals of history, have followed these rules. Yet many are behaving lower than these savages, and now you will be spiritually treated with the same. When "troops" and other deviants did these acts, they were burned alive. Your claims about "Satin told me so!" and other schizoid insanity of immorality will not be heard either. You know what you have done.

The Joy of Satan does impeccable and hard efforts to bring things to people for free. Free is the price that other beings sacrifice their existence, higher than you, to achieve certain topics, and have the courtesy to share with humanity and openly so. This involves also my own work.

I have tried for a very long time to tell it to you very formally, and kindly, but you think kindness is weakness, or that you have certain rights that you do not because you invented them to justify your vileness. Your returns were ranging from egotism, to avoidance, to even threats. You spoke to us for years like this. We have gave you patience, to set the course straight. You did not listen.

The Gods have been rather merciful to these misguided individuals, but the losses on the people and the others who are victimized, have not went un-noticed.

Certain humanoids do not understand what penalties and sins they are commuting by trying to resell materials or steal from the Gods and the Joy of Satan. You also do not understand that Spirituality is not a game, in the fact that you cannot misguide other souls and put them at odds with the Gods, because you want to satisfy your own worthless minds, without any actual capacity to do so.

I want to specify here, that doesn't involve even severe criticism, disagreements, dislike, or even regular hate. This involves criminal actions committed against the Gods and the Joy of Satan or it's people, for no reason whatsoever. You are free to even hate us, but injuries of the nature described in the post, means that you are an enemy that tries to parade around as something else.

"Ex-Jos members - present unwarranted slanderers (making sci-fi tier stories against us)", "Those who went their own way [with 99% knowledge stolen from the JoS]", the cryptojew that "Went his own way! Time to rob the goy and it's goy house and I'll get away with it, haha!", and other related schizophrenics with criminal tendencies that want to steal and misguide people, your net damage to the JoS will no longer be tolerated.

You will wish you have never done this. Clearly, you will not change as you are not evolving proper capacities for the things you think you deserve or desire.

Thieving, slander, or the two combined, because you have mental problems, are not going to become the Joy of Satan's problems. Universally and wherever you are, any wealth made at the expense of the time and efforts of actual Satanists, will be smitten straight away and without recourse.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
True I have seen someone posting images of Enki from the Jos web to Facebook,I only asked him why he is portraying to those without

Fate attenzione. Ricordo che diversi anni fa Jennifer Crepuscolo stava accumulando dati sul tema natale sul suo gruppo Facebook, presumibilmente per fare ricerche sulla fisiognomica.

Tende anche a mescolare il satanismo spirituale con quel folle Cult of Silent Hill. Ricordo che sul suo sito web equipara Lord Azazel al Dio Giallo.

È molto strana e non ha mai prodotto nulla di valore per le SS italiane.
Ci sono delle cose veramente strane... le persone dentro sono marcie altro che valori satanici

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back