Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About The Upcoming JoS Logo & Aesthetic Websites Update

The Joy of Satan logo is Eternal, we will add it on the Satanic Symbols page and explain it's history and it's origins, so that will always be there. Further we will still use it whenever it's needed as the original checkmark for JoS, so it will always be there.

On the comments you make about yourself, there is no point to be so negatively self critical. Give yourself some time. Focus on your goals. Keep growing and do not pressure yourself.

Nothing has changed fundamentally on the JoS, it's all the same. We are just clarifying and advancing things. Fundamentally the JoS is always the JoS, we are just building around to keep expanding the fort.

The time for each person to give to this will come. Some are not ready yet, they will be ready in the future.
Thank you High Priest!

Congratulations to JOY OF ΣΑΤΑΝΑΣ! This is eternal and a new birth for all of us.

This Logo which has been my conception, encapsulates the Power of the Gods and I invite the Gods to bless it, but also to bless all those who helped actualize it: JG BlackOnyx & JG Alchemist who worked on it to make it a reality based on the directives given.

I believe it will clearly display the power of the Gods openly to the world.

View attachment 4408

I am writing this with a lot of happiness to inform everyone of our family about the new upcoming update on the Joy of Satan. The Joy of Satan logo will be updated, across all the networks of our sites. We want to better encapsulate what we are for and what we are about.

After these, there will no longer be many misconceptions, that will be rectified in the end. Due to the enemy who of course constantly tries to sabotage the Gods and many humans having pointless bias and inability to read 1-2 pages, the updates we do will make it all far easier for them to conceive what we are here for. People need the Gods and details that keep them away from them, are going to be rectified.

We want also our people to be better represented. The time of ghoulish understandings about the Gods, and nonsense that constantly has us forced on the wall to answer just about any Jewish narrative under the sun, is coming to an end. The Gods are coming forward and the conceptions that the jews manufactured are going to collapse. The Gods were never about "evil" or all the nonsense that the enemy claims.

It should no longer be the case that perfectly decent people who follow the Gods have to endure endless slander and have to answer about spooks and goats, as if we are living in a deranged Jewish movie. We have had enough of this. The clarity of the Gods must be brought forward.

The New Logo of the JoS will represent the rite of passage for the Joy of Satanas from the time of Jewish persecution and misconception, to an era of clarity that all of us together have created. We want people to deprogram subconsciously from errant fears that they are on the "Bad side" or the consistent feeling of jewish discrimination, but to also carry the legacy of the Gods outside of the enemy context.

We earn nothing from this, only the enemy does, by successfully misguiding people away from the Gods due to programmed Netflix and Movie types of fears.

I realize further that some people like (such as myself) the core Satanic aesthetic. I like darkness and all of this, it's my personal aesthetic. We will remain on that course, but the image of the Gods is going to be more proper and everything in context. The portrayals of the enemy, are limited portrayals which were deliberately made to scare people away.

The existence of a pop culture around this is rather temporary. We will respect this as a product of the past, but we have to also move into the eternal past of ours and the future that is ahead of us. The original depictions of the Gods as the Ancients had them, exceed this by a margin of tens of thousands of years.

Goats are fine, but the new Logo of the Joy of Satan will have two important elements: Zeus's Head, the Holy Name Satanas, and a description of what we are: The Assembly of the Gods. The Head of Zeus is the symbol of ultimate authority of the Gods (Beelzebul), the Name Satanas is the Name of God and the Ultimate Realization Mantra, and these two combined will encapsulate who is coming here and for what reason: What they are going to approach through their dedication to the Path.

People still believe things out of emotional programming by the enemy, or because they are simply lacking intelligence to read on and understand anything. That is not a category we are going to try to help or save, they are damned beyond what could be done. But those who are misdirected out of reactionary emotions yet still have the ability to learn more, will be able to understand far more clearly what we are about.

Consistent reiteration of points that are fairly obvious, like that we worship the Ancient Gods, will be rectified by the logo itself, same as many other benefits and positives. No negatives are present. Humanity is about to know clearly what we are about. Many humans can't bother to read 2 pages. In the close future, there will be no excuses.

We are of course retaining all the originality and structure of the Joy of Satan through all of this process, making everything better and improving on the solid and unalterable ground that has been set for the JoS.

We are also updating aesthetically all the sites across our Network, and I have to thank Sonne, Maelstorm, JG BlackOnyx who have done most excellent work here on the sites and updates. JG Power of Justice has also been doing phenomenal work where the editing is concerned, making the sites pristine and error-less.

Through this, we are upgrading the Joy of Satan. The beauty and functionality level of all our platforms will be unparalleled to any previous time in JoS history. Everyone will be really proud to share and distribute these perfected sites.

Content updates and more updates are incoming also, including advanced search, indexing and categorization of the Library, by Chandrasukraya and HPS Lydia who has been working tirelessly on this and many other topics at the same time. Everyone is working a lot so we can bring the Gods in the front; we will succeed.

There is also a big core update on the main Joy of Satan website that is happening, that will be announced on it's own time. We estimate it will all be done before the end of 2024, likely far earlier than December.

That is only the beginning. Expect in the next few days the full updates, which will be phenomenal.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Looks pretty swish people will come around eventually they spent a good thousand years tearing down the gods image so they could perpetuate their garbage and in some places of the world like india, some parts of eastern and northern europe this didnt entirely come to pass and despite their best efforts to slander and defame people still looked at the pyramids the ancient temples and statues with awe and wonder even if they were apart of the enemy programs we are only at the beginning of their return it will likely take a few hundred years of repeating ourselves to change peoples perceptions of the gods as well but we do not require everyone to like, love or even interact with the gods we simply require enough of us to raise humanity up perhaps a good million trustworthy people but even so from the 100k or so members of JOS of the next hundred years our sect will grow to this size anyway and ideally we will become more wealth and prosperous then the average person and thus place ourselves in places of note worth to effect such positive change this is a long game we play. The destruction of Isreal is something that we have done through our small sect and with the help of our gods we have brought devastation to the enemy's main power base and structure we need only expel them from positions of power and watch as the ebb away into nothingness or be placed at the bottom of the food chain in regards to our social system effectively making them the slaves and not the other way around that they need to work hard in our society and be forced to contribute to our ends and our benefit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back