Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question

Another good way to lose weight is to find you ideal diet. I do this as often as possible. You need a certain diet to achieve Godhood, I have a heart healthy diet, but that may not work for you.

Each person is individual. I would ask Satan, or your Guardian Demon/ness to assist you in this. Satan, and my Guardian Demoness helped my in this area which is how I came to have the diet I do right now.

Satan and His Demons are our Teachers, and our Guides. We work as a Family, and this is something Satan strictly wants, Satan passed on the traits of Family to us, If you really want to advance and find good things ask Satan, or your Guardian Demon/ness. If you do not have a Guardian Demon/ness then just ask Satan.

80% of you health is in your gut, so this being said, cleaning out your gut can also help you lose weight, and get higher energy levels, and have better mental, and or intuitional performance.

You can find colon cleansers on Amazon.com which also help you to clean out. I plan to buy one when I can reasonably afford it.

If you are male, I also suggest buying some weights, and or a bench table, as for me, I need lean activities than make for a slender frame as I am a girl.

certain foods also help you to build muscle mass as well.

Hail Satan.

@discipleofthegods13, cleaning your aura and building a strong aura of protection multiple times daily weakens and prevents spiritual attacks.

How to Clean Your Aura http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html   Aura of Protection http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html   Meditation for Protection http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic10007.html   You can also absorb energy from the sun or visualize yourself in a golden aura and affirm 108 times “I am always safe, secure, protected, and healthy in every way,”. The protection working can be done multiple times a day.  
You can do a Banishing Ritual or visualize Satanic electric-blue fire filling your room/house to banish a malicious entity.   Banishing Ritual http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html   Satanic Electric-Blue Fire (The picture is towards the middle of the page) http://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/extras.html  

I also have multiple barriers around my house, which is why they can no longer approach me with thoughtforms. or many other forms of attack they use, including attacks when you sleep. You see as you advance you will begin to notice the enemies foul essence in the air wherever you go, and most people are blind to this hideous energy/energies. I can sense it, and Satanic Electric Blue Fire abolishes it, or destroy's it.

They just stay there, I don't really need to charge them or anything. I found this power in response to a need, not a desire. Try it around your house, or neighborhood, see the difference immediately when 1 minute has passed, that's as long as it takes to get rid of it.

It's one of Goku's most famous lines, Satan and this line from Goku are the main reasons I found this power lying within myself.

I have red, and blue fire barriers around my house. So this goes beyond just visualization, which I did before I found the power(my thanks again to Satan, and the voice actor for Goku, and Goku the character.)

To make it stay there.

I also do 2 SURYAYE daily. I do one in full, and the other in parts. So, I am very extremely well guarded, I also have a familiar who lives with me, so I am guarded as well as can be. There are just certain attacks the enemy has that you can't block or make go away. You just have to ignore it/them.

Hail Satan.

Thanks again for the time spent on your post :)

Well, to be perfectly honest I do all of those things, and or have I quit doing banishing rituals after about a 7 month straight interval it wasn't working really anymore. I have this left to deal with the reptilians, they send mental images and harass me on the telepathic end.

You get used to it, if you have ever had children then you get the idea, except this child possesses black magick, and will try and use it against you.

I have pushed the enemy back so hard, and far that all that is left for it to try is control weaker people around to try and harass me with weird sounds, or odd actions which is a distraction to try for a chakra attack, typically on the solar chakra.

I have been there, and have been through the enemy's warring on me, and have survived, and am thriving.

I deal with reptilians on a daily basis in the above attacks I have mentioned. There is no way to repel these attacks, you can just ignore them, knowing it's a brat in your face pulling it's last ditch effort because it can't stand to lose.

Remember Frieza, and you have the same mentality, the reptilians have. I do thank you for putting the effort in though, I will not forget it.

Hail Satan.

don't ban me for this but i can predict that someone will tell you with their extremist views that sexually transmitted diseases are a curse by our enemies who have supressed satan for thousands of years.

either that or over half the things you have read on the joy of satan sight are definitely extremist views

There is a high chance that jews have invented aids and had the virus put in some medicaments. 
What you said there sounded a bit like "they dishonored satan, so he cast illness upon us". This is a high sign of a xian influenced mind...It represents traits of the filthy xian "god" , who brought plagues upon people in the bible.  Satan doesnt push himself on anyone. And he definetly wont "bring illness upon" the people here, just because they dont respect him. Satan never murdered anyone. 
Also, this group is not here for you to make "predictions" and talk bad about spiritual satanism. If you have questions then you can ask them, but please don't express your bad views on spiritual satanism here. I doubt anyone wants to hear those... 
On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 4:50, chaoseye00@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   don't ban me for this but i can predict that someone will tell you with their extremist views that sexually transmitted diseases are a curse by our enemies who have supressed satan for thousands of years.

either that or over half the things you have read on the joy of satan sight are definitely extremist views

Jews DID create the AIDS virus in a lab and disguise it as a hepatitus B vaccine.The jewish "doctor" Wolf Szmuness, a communist jew trained in Poland engineered the AIDS virus and gave the fake vaccine laced with the AIDS virus to all the gays in (((new york)))Even the HPs wrote a sermon on this.

On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 3:21 PM, "'t.fuchs666@...' t.fuchs666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

There is a high chance that jews have invented aids and had the virus put in some medicaments. 
What you said there sounded a bit like "they dishonored satan, so he cast illness upon us". This is a high sign of a xian influenced mind...It represents traits of the filthy xian "god" , who brought plagues upon people in the bible.  Satan doesnt push himself on anyone. And he definetly wont "bring illness upon" the people here, just because they dont respect him. Satan never murdered anyone. 
Also, this group is not here for you to make "predictions" and talk bad about spiritual satanism. If you have questions then you can ask them, but please don't express your bad views on spiritual satanism here. I doubt anyone wants to hear those... 
  don't ban me for this but i can predict that someone will tell you with their extremist views that sexually transmitted diseases are a curse by our enemies who have supressed satan for thousands of years.

Ahh, so we do know for sure. Thanks for correcting me :D

HAIL SATAN!! 
On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 1:11, fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Jews DID create the AIDS virus in a lab and disguise it as a hepatitus B vaccine.The jewish "doctor" Wolf Szmuness, a communist jew trained in Poland engineered the AIDS virus and gave the fake vaccine laced with the AIDS virus to all the gays in (((new york)))Even the HPs wrote a sermon on this.

On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 3:21 PM, "'t.fuchs666@...' t.fuchs666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

If Jesus is a fictitious character why does the dedication ritual require that you renounce him? Also is the title "high priest/priestess" a self declared one? And if not who appointed them. I really want to talk to this Maxine lady myself because much of her sermons intrigue me and I think I have a good understanding although I couldn't conjure the words to explain to someone else without them already sorta being on the same page. I'm very serious about truth and have been seeking it for years and it has led me here so please don't think I'm expressing anything other than sincere curiosity.

Jesus (aka YHVH) is called a fictious character because he didnt exist as a person. But this YHVH is a massive enemy thoughtform that has been created and fed with energy by the xians for centuries. You renounce both the thoughtform jesus christ, as well as the existence of the human, jesus christ, in the ritual. 

On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 8:13, d4truth666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   If Jesus is a fictitious character why does the dedication ritual require that you renounce him? Also is the title "high priest/priestess" a self declared one? And if not who appointed them. I really want to talk to this Maxine lady myself because much of her sermons intrigue me and I think I have a good understanding although I couldn't conjure the words to explain to someone else without them already sorta being on the same page. I'm very serious about truth and have been seeking it for years and it has led me here so please don't think I'm expressing anything other than sincere curiosity.

The reason why we renouce JEWsus is because we show to the Powers of Hell that we are serious about removing any Christianity teachings that may be still controlling us.
Take a mite for example, you will have to get rid of it before it has a chance to start draining your blood, but you first must find her and make sure it is real.
High Priest/Priestess is appointed by High Priestess Maxine herself, because why would we want a filthy Jewish parasite controlling us?High Priests/Priestesses are there to give us knowledge and understanding to where we all are unable to obtain because either a lack of money, a lack of understanding or such.
High Priestess Maxine is extremely busy and she has no time to sit around and chit chat with others like nothing is happening.We are at war and we are expected to act like we are in war, because if we won't, then all freedom and everything else will be lost and everyone will become eternal slaves and those who know the truth will be destroyed.
Study Joy of Satan
Dedicate before starting any meditations, otherwise you will get constant attacks from the enemy and it's not nice at all.
Good luck.
Hail Satan.Hail Abigor.Hail Phenex.Hail Hael.

---In [email protected], <d4truth666@... wrote :

If Jesus is a fictitious character why does the dedication ritual require that you renounce him? Also is the title "high priest/priestess" a self declared one? And if not who appointed them. I really want to talk to this Maxine lady myself because much of her sermons intrigue me and I think I have a good understanding although I couldn't conjure the words to explain to someone else without them already sorta being on the same page. I'm very serious about truth and have been seeking it for years and it has led me here so please don't think I'm expressing anything other than sincere curiosity.

Im just see the website and think about satanism , im 15 now and im so studious , have good mind and like sience , i want to know can i start , progress and proceed seriously in this path and reach mental powers ?? Pls tell me

Yes, ues you can. Read what it says on the website, do the dedication and start 40 days meditation program

Thoroughly read the Joy of Satan website.

Joy of Satan
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Perform the Dedication Ritual when you feel ready. If you cannot find the right candle color, forget the "so mote it be" at the end, or make some other minor error, that will not derail your Dedication Ritual. Satan is extremely understanding, unlike the christian god who will throw you into a pit of fire for every little thing, and is not going to come after you for extremely trivial errors. As long as your blood is on the paper and you genuinely want to dedicate yourself to Satan, your Dedication Ritual was valid.   Dedication Ritual
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html   The goal of Spiritual Satanism is to spiritually empower yourself and obtain powers that humans are supposed to have like healing and telepathy. The final goal is to complete the Magnum Opus and become a god. Consistent meditation is key to those goals. A good place to start with meditation is the 40 Day Self Empowerment Program available in Satan's Library. Some links in the 40 Day Self Empowerment Program PDF are broken. PDF copies of the hatha and kundalini yoga routines from the broken links are in Satan's Library.

Satan’s Library
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Sa ... brary.html   Starting Guide for New Satanists https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ics/162014   And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan. But do these only after you have dedicated, so you have protection against the enemy.   Reverse Torah Rituals http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm  

Thoroughly read the Joy of Satan website.

Joy of Satan
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Perform the Dedication Ritual when you feel ready. If you cannot find the right candle color, forget the "so mote it be" at the end, or make some other minor error, that will not derail your Dedication Ritual. Satan is extremely understanding, unlike the christian god who will throw you into a pit of fire for every little thing, and is not going to come after you for extremely trivial errors. As long as your blood is on the paper and you genuinely want to dedicate yourself to Satan, your Dedication Ritual was valid.   Dedication Ritual
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html   The goal of Spiritual Satanism is to spiritually empower yourself and obtain powers that humans are supposed to have like healing and telepathy. The final goal is to complete the Magnum Opus and become a god. Consistent meditation is key to those goals. A good place to start with meditation is the 40 Day Self Empowerment Program available in Satan's Library. Some links in the 40 Day Self Empowerment Program PDF are broken. PDF copies of the hatha and kundalini yoga routines from the broken links are in Satan's Library.

Satan’s Library
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Sa ... brary.html   Starting Guide for New Satanists https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ics/162014   And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan. But do these only after you have dedicated, so you have protection against the enemy.   Reverse Torah Rituals http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm  

Hitler was a great man! Not the monster that the jooz want us to believe. HE was a Satanist and was
striving to free the gentile races from the horrors of the jooz! There's plenty of information on this
on the Joy of Satan website.

Hail Satan! Heil Hitler!

Sims

--------------------------------------------
On Sat, 8/13/16, perfetto_simone@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Question
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, August 13, 2016, 3:30 PM

Why should I hail Hitler?

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452 --
#yiv4977217452ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452ygrp-mkp #yiv4977217452hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452ygrp-mkp #yiv4977217452ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452ygrp-mkp .yiv4977217452ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452ygrp-mkp .yiv4977217452ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452ygrp-mkp .yiv4977217452ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452ygrp-sponsor
#yiv4977217452ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv4977217452ygrp-lc #yiv4977217452hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv4977217452ygrp-lc .yiv4977217452ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452activity span
.yiv4977217452underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv4977217452 .yiv4977217452attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv4977217452 .yiv4977217452attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4977217452 .yiv4977217452attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv4977217452 .yiv4977217452attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv4977217452 .yiv4977217452attach label a {

#yiv4977217452 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv4977217452 .yiv4977217452bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4977217452 .yiv4977217452bold a {

#yiv4977217452 dd.yiv4977217452last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4977217452 dd.yiv4977217452last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4977217452 dd.yiv4977217452last p
span.yiv4977217452yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv4977217452 div.yiv4977217452attach-table div div a {

#yiv4977217452 div.yiv4977217452attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv4977217452 div.yiv4977217452file-title a, #yiv4977217452
div.yiv4977217452file-title a:active, #yiv4977217452
div.yiv4977217452file-title a:hover, #yiv4977217452
div.yiv4977217452file-title a:visited {

#yiv4977217452 div.yiv4977217452photo-title a,
#yiv4977217452 div.yiv4977217452photo-title a:active,
#yiv4977217452 div.yiv4977217452photo-title a:hover,
#yiv4977217452 div.yiv4977217452photo-title a:visited {

#yiv4977217452 div#yiv4977217452ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv4977217452ygrp-msg p a span.yiv4977217452yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv4977217452 .yiv4977217452green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv4977217452 .yiv4977217452MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv4977217452 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;min-height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452reco-desc {

#yiv4977217452 .yiv4977217452replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv4977217452 input, #yiv4977217452 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv4977217452
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452ygrp-mlmsg #yiv4977217452logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452ygrp-msg
p#yiv4977217452attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452ygrp-reco
#yiv4977217452reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452ygrp-sponsor #yiv4977217452ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv4977217452 #yiv4977217452ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv4977217452

You don't have to do anything you don't want too!; your journey with Satan and attaining the Godhead is your own.
Most things said about Hitler has been twisted and maligned.
Read up about it on the JoS website.

Hail Satan!

Please check out 666 Black Sun for articles about Hitler and the Third Reich.

On Sunday, August 14, 2016 1:15 PM, "satansdemons@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You don't have to do anything you don't want too!; your journey with Satan and attaining the Godhead is your own.
Most things said about Hitler has been twisted and maligned.
Read up about it on the JoS website.

Hail Satan!

"... With knowledge and research, we can prove beyond all doubt that the nazarene, "jehova" and ilk are all fictitious characters, stolen from and corrupted concepts to remove all spiritual knowledge so that a "chosen" few can rule the world using powers of the mind and soul. For further information, please visit www.exposingchristianity.com
Because so many have been forcefully indoctrinated with these characters, and what they stand for (Enemies of Satan), we renounce them permanently in the dedication ritual. This proves to be psychologically healthy and liberating."

Making a Commitment to Satan
http://www.joyofsatan.org/SATANIC.html

Be careful. Don't give out your private information online. These forums have infiltrators who wants to see you ruined or murdered for being a Spiritual Satanist.

Frequent Answers.
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post77312.html

--------------------------------------------------------

"....  In the larger groups, one can expect some differing opinions, and differences in personal beliefs. Please bear this in mind and use common sense before considering any advice you might receive. Satanism is thinking for yourself, so it is important to be selective when faced with new information.

If you have questions, feel free to ask them in the groups, but we strongly encourage you to read through the information on the Joy of Satan website first. Too many people neglect personal study. Satan is the bringer and giver of knowledge. One cannot advance in Satanism without knowledge. It is obvious in the groups regarding those who make statements with a serious lack of knowledge. You will be able to discern truth from bullshit if you take the time to study. This will also help you in dealing with this sort of thing in your every day life offline. Please read the rules listed on the front page of whichever group/s you wish to join, before joining and make sure you understand them.

Please be aware that there are enemy infiltrators in all of our e-groups. Some of these claim to be 'Satanists' but their trolling, harassment of our members, and their working to cause disunity within the Satanic community reveals their true purpose. If you ever receive any harassing or unwanted e-mails from the above, please either notify the JoS ministry, and/or post the identity of the harasser/s to the JoS e-group/s.

Also, please be aware of your own personal security when online and especially in any e-groups you belong to. Giving out personal information is very unwise."

Joy of Satan E-Groups
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... roups.html

Information concerning Spiritual Satanism are found on the Joy of Satan and Exposing Christianity sites.

True Satanism is about elevating and empowering humanity, which was our True Creator (Satan's) intention.

www.joyofsatan.org
http://joyofsatan.org/

The following articles provide proof that everything in the Christian religion and in the bible has been STOLEN from other religions that predated it from all around the world. Christianity is a tool for removing spiritual/occult knowledge from the populace so this power can be kept in the hands of a few to manipulate and enslave the masses.

www.exposingchristianity.com
http://see_the_truth.webs.com/

"... Satan is the bringer of knowledge. The goal of Spiritual Satanism is to apply this knowledge and transform our souls into godhead, as was originally intended by our Creator God Satan."

Spiritual Satanism
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... IONAL.html

"... True Satanism is transforming one's soul through power meditation."

Energy of the Soul
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nergy.html

"... One of the most important things we can do as Satanists, is to establish a strong relationship with Satan."

The Truth About Satan
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Satan.html

Most Spiritual Satanists make a commitment to Satan. The commitment is very important because Satan protects us as we work to advance our powers. Those who go it alone or without any spiritual protection often meet with disaster. Once one makes a commitment, Demons often guide us and work with us to help us advance. Unlike right hand path religions, Spiritual Satanism encourages action. Satan wants his people to live life to the fullest and to evolve."

Spiritual Satanism
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... IONAL.html

No human being is of more importance to Satan than a warrior is. Satan will reward you profusely as he has with me.

Concerning Spiritual Warfare
http://web.archive.org/web/201601261243 ... rfare.html

Hell's Army 666
http://web.archive.org/web/201602141421 ... y_666.html

"... Those who are actively working for Satan will receive help from the Powers of Hell and this also has to do with the motivation to do meditation.

The more you do for Satan, the more he does for you."

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Tee ... pics/90607

"... The foundation of Spiritual Satanism is in our finishing Satan's work upon humanity. This is the goal of the godhead, and is accomplished through power meditation. Humanity is currently at a very low level spiritually. When we begin to meditate, we experience profound positive changes within our lives. Satan and his Demons (The Original Gods) protect us and look out for us as we transform and achieve personal power. With Satan, we have protection that outsiders do not have. We can advance in the powers of the mind and soul as far as we wish. For outsiders, this can prove dangerous."

Making a Commitment to Satan
http://www.joyofsatan.org/SATANIC.html

The 40 day meditation program is for those who have just dedicated their Souls to Satan and for those who are new and need some more guidance aswell:
http://web.archive.org/web/201606192253 ... ://dawn666
blacksun.angelfire.com/Joy_of_Satan_Ministries_Meditatio
n_Program_40_day.pdf

Starting Guide For New Satanists – All Basic Info
http://web.archive.org/web/201605301638 ... New_SS.pdf

Basic Meditation Program
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ogram.html

Satanic Meditation Information
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aware.html

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

These are the current rituals we are doing (13.10.2016):

Two Reversal Rituals to do Until the 10th of October
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic16380.html

Hell's Army 666
http://joyofsatan.comxa.com/hailtosatan ... y_666.html

What Today Needs! by High Priest Mageson666
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic10009.html

Online Warfare and Reverse Torah Rituals
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ics/169640  

Guys I need your help! I got attacked by a being! This being touches me all the night and tickle me on my body so I can't sleep. It did that the full night long. I slept 1 hour but not more. I can't see this being. It must be a dangerous one because I cleaned the room with satanic blue light and asked my guardian demon to protect me (I never spoke with him just talked to him in my mind) and I asked father satan and he did nothing just after 8 hours. I think father satan worked on it and i took so long ! What can I do the enemy want to terrorize me ! HELP PLS
AVE SATAN 666

You need to clean your aura and chakras before sleep, as well as doing as many rounds as you think is necessary of the Aura of Protection. Aura Of Protection
[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
This should prevent the harassment considerably, so you can sleep.
HS/88

On Tuesday, October 25, 2016 12:09 AM, "diexell4@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Guys I need your help! I got attacked by a being! This being touches me all the night and tickle me on my body so I can't sleep. It did that the full night long. I slept 1 hour but not more. I can't see this being. It must be a dangerous one because I cleaned the room with satanic blue light and asked my guardian demon to protect me (I never spoke with him just talked to him in my mind) and I asked father satan and he did nothing just after 8 hours. I think father satan worked on it and i took so long ! What can I do the enemy want to terrorize me ! HELP PLS
AVE SATAN 666

Strange... Maybe your fear of it is causing a lot of the problem. Ignore it. Letting something get
to it only feeds it. If it's not really harming you, it is probably just messing with you. I've had
beings just mess with me. But they never harm me. And sometimes they help me.

Not saying this is the case for you. But trust Father Satan and the Gods. And IGNORE this
being, and will probably go away.

Hail Satan!

Sims

--------------------------------------------
On Mon, 10/24/16, diexell4@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Question
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, October 24, 2016, 2:26 AM

Guys I need your help! I got attacked
by a being! This being touches me all the night and tickle
me on my body so I can't sleep. It did that the full
night long. I slept 1 hour but not more. I can't see
this being. It must be a dangerous one because I cleaned the
room with satanic blue light and asked my guardian demon to
protect me (I never spoke with him just talked to him in my
mind) and I asked father satan and he did nothing just after
8 hours. I think father satan worked on it and i took so
long ! What can I do the enemy want to terrorize me ! HELP
PLS
AVE
SATAN 666

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652 --
#yiv6620767652ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652ygrp-mkp #yiv6620767652hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652ygrp-mkp #yiv6620767652ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652ygrp-mkp .yiv6620767652ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652ygrp-mkp .yiv6620767652ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652ygrp-mkp .yiv6620767652ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652ygrp-sponsor
#yiv6620767652ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv6620767652ygrp-lc #yiv6620767652hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv6620767652ygrp-lc .yiv6620767652ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652activity span
.yiv6620767652underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv6620767652 .yiv6620767652attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv6620767652 .yiv6620767652attach div a {

#yiv6620767652 .yiv6620767652attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv6620767652 .yiv6620767652attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv6620767652 .yiv6620767652attach label a {

#yiv6620767652 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv6620767652 .yiv6620767652bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6620767652 .yiv6620767652bold a {

#yiv6620767652 dd.yiv6620767652last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6620767652 dd.yiv6620767652last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6620767652 dd.yiv6620767652last p
span.yiv6620767652yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv6620767652 div.yiv6620767652attach-table div div a {

#yiv6620767652 div.yiv6620767652attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv6620767652 div.yiv6620767652file-title a, #yiv6620767652
div.yiv6620767652file-title a:active, #yiv6620767652
div.yiv6620767652file-title a:hover, #yiv6620767652
div.yiv6620767652file-title a:visited {

#yiv6620767652 div.yiv6620767652photo-title a,
#yiv6620767652 div.yiv6620767652photo-title a:active,
#yiv6620767652 div.yiv6620767652photo-title a:hover,
#yiv6620767652 div.yiv6620767652photo-title a:visited {

#yiv6620767652 div#yiv6620767652ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv6620767652ygrp-msg p a span.yiv6620767652yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv6620767652 .yiv6620767652green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv6620767652 .yiv6620767652MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv6620767652 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652reco-category {

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652reco-desc {

#yiv6620767652 .yiv6620767652replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv6620767652 input, #yiv6620767652 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv6620767652
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652ygrp-mlmsg #yiv6620767652logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652ygrp-msg
p#yiv6620767652attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652ygrp-reco
#yiv6620767652reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652ygrp-sponsor #yiv6620767652ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv6620767652 #yiv6620767652ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv6620767652

If you use the banishing ritual you can do more vibrations then just 9 if it's necessary. You can do multiples of 9. For example: 9-18-27-36 and all the way to 108, and so forth.

Here is a copy/paste answer from johnson_akemi:

Make any spiritual being you contact swear they are of Satan. An enemy entity may swear they are of Lucifer, Enki, or another one of Satan's names but they will not swear they are of Satan. If you get a strange answer or the being refuses to answer the question, it is NOT of Satan and you should immediately terminate the conversation. You can do a Banishing Ritual or visualize Satanic electric-blue fire filling your room/house to banish a malicious entity.

Banishing Ritual
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html

Satanic Electric-Blue Fire (The picture is towards the middle of the page)
    http://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/extras.html

Enemy entities can cause depression, negative thoughts, suicidal desires, and other problems. Satan or a Demon will never make you feel like they are angry at you, like they are going to hurt you, like you are being watched in a creepy fashion, tell you that you are a failure, make you want to kill yourself, or otherwise make you feel uncomfortable. Practicing void meditation daily will give you the ability to banish unwanted thoughts at will. Ignoring negative thoughts will make them eventually go away.

Void Meditation
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Cleaning your aura and building an aura of protection daily, multiple times daily is better, will prevent spiritual attacks. A clean aura naturally repels negative entities and also keeps disease from manifesting. A strong aura of protection guards you against spiritual attacks, bad luck, accidents, horrible people, and other misfortune.

You can use SURYAE, ALGIZ, BERKANO, SOWILO (SAULO is the more powerful version), SATANAS, solar energy, or some other method to strengthen your aura of protection. I recommend you use all of the above if you can. A very strong aura of protection will make your life much easier as you will be protected against bad luck, accidents, disease, horrible people, physical or psychic attack, and other misfortune.

How to Clean Your Aura
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html

Aura of Protection
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html

Meditation for Protection
    http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic10007.html

The Runic Kabalah PDF and Audio Mp3s
    http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Audio_Mp3s.htm

Explanation of the More Powerful Version of the Runes
    http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post745.html

You can also absorb energy from the sun or visualize yourself in a golden aura and affirm 108 times “I am always safe, secure, protected, and healthy in every way.” The protection working can be done multiple times a day.

Dealing With Enemy Attacks/Spiritual Entities
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Tee ... ics/102248  

---In [email protected], <diexell4@... wrote :

AVE SATAN 666

hello i have small question. i was chain smoker for long time, but i stopped smoking 4 month ago but i still need to smoke 1 cigarette per day. yes i am about to quiet.
my question is that smoking can cause any problem in my meditations? or i should wait to quiet cigarette first? cuz i am ready to start 40 days program.

You shouldn't ever wait to meditate, unless you fall into this category:"People who have problems with seizures/epilepsy, or who are on psychiatric medications should not perform any of these power meditations, with the exception of void meditation, unless given the ok by their physician." This quote is taken from the Opening the Chakras page : http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html
It does, also state on that page that you can still void meditate.

Meditation will actually help you quit smoking cigarettes and anything else harmful to your body. As you elevate and empower your soul you will find harmful substances as a whole, less appealing. Spiritual maintenance (Aura Cleaning & Aura of Protection) will also help combat the negative influences that tobacco/drugs and the like have on your aura. However, these meditations should not be used as an excuse or loophole for not quitting ie well I do AC and AoP, therefore I don't have to quit unhealthy behavior. This is complete bullshit your mind will try to impose on you to continue addictive behavior. ALWAYS meditate. ALWAYS!

I have been an SS since 2012 but due to my struggles with addiction, I kept using and allowed myself to be convinced of what I stated above. What I got in return was inconsistency and 0 progress. Only after I changed my mindset and truly started quitting things that were bad for me and stayed VIGILANT with my meditations and witchcraft have I just now started truly advancing. I have been consistent for a few months now and I have become "addicted" to Satanic practices. I refuse to miss a day no matter the circumstances and it has helped me give up these unhealthy practices (smoking tobacco/drinking alcohol etc).This shit will bring you down if you don't quit and will take you down faster if you continue to do them without any form of empowerment.

I'm not going to sit here and tell you it's easy because it isn't. I am currently working on quitting caffeine and cigarettes. These are the two that have a death grip on me. I will triumph, though, and so will you. Look into your astrological chart. Work with runes and kabbalistic squares. Study, find out everything you can do spiritually to rid yourself of these things and it will solidify on the physical plane. But yes keep meditating don't stop!! You don't want to be like me 4years of being a Satanist, but only relatively recently experiencing progress because I didn't realize the TRUE importance of these practices. Stay strong!

Hail Satan!!!
Hail the Gods and Goddesses of Hell!!!
The jews WILL be trampled under Satanic feet!!!

To Jay Elf, and whomever else wants to read this...
great post, I too struggle with tobacco addiction... I've quit and restarted a few times in the last years. Meditation really does help, I don't even enjoy the few cigarettes I still smoke. Using Yellow energy/light on yourself after a yoga routine and programing it to quit smoking works quite well. I quit for 4 months using this technique. A key thing is to start on the first day of the Waning phase of the moon (from full to new moon).I only restarted due to a moment of weakness, of which I'm not proud. All this to say, you don't HAVE to quit caffeine, if you don't want to...It's not really bad for you. Another good source of caffeine, other than coffee, is Yerba Mate ( obviously, there's also tea. But, it contains fluoride which we all know is terrible for us. I'd stay away from it).  I still drink both, and don't plan to quit. It has no adverse affect on your Spiritual Advancement.
Hail Satan!Hail Lilith!Hail All our Mighty Gods of Hell!
Malpirgi Zodinu

thanks for your reply jay Eff ! now i just got it in mind that why members says 'lazyness is from enemy'.
this stuff is being puppet to stop meditation like '' i will do it tomorrow " and there will be no tomorrows!!
i gonna maintain both for now. i not gonna stop my meditation for this crap stuff. thank you very much!

Do we go to someplace safe like to an HQ of some sort when the people revolt to a revolution? Or before it to work on the future together? Like do we unite next year in our own countries Satanist brothers?

if you go to wal-mart or cosco you can buy a 35% food-grade hydrogyn peroxide h202/  i cured my own hep c and herpies its on the jos website somewere.               h20 is water h202 is water with oxygEN./ doc wont tell you that hehehe/ the oxygen kills the virus while making you stonger 

I've been with this group for 10 months, I had to change my email due to unwanted spam I couldn't block. Anyway, I'm curious and been wanting to ask this:
How much knowledge do the gods have? Are they all-knowing?
BJ

I'm not speaking for the Powers of Hell. But I think that like dedicated, constantly advancing and hard-working Spiritual Satanists, the Gods and Goddesses of Hell are constantly evolving and learning more and more daily.
I think that HPS Maxine said that "knowledge is infinite."Myself, I believe that one never stops learning. The day you stop learning and think you know everything, is the day that you become stagnant. Stagnation is death. One must always be constantly reaching to become better, stronger, wiser, more powerful in all ways.

On Saturday, May 6, 2017 3:51 AM, "BJ Lona bjlonaic@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I've been with this group for 10 months, I had to change my email due to unwanted spam I couldn't block. Anyway, I'm curious and been wanting to ask this:
BJ

So the gods are still learning?
Did they know the 3 gentile races would mix?

BJ

On May 6, 2017 5:46 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I'm not speaking for the Powers of Hell. But I think that like dedicated, constantly advancing and hard-working Spiritual Satanists, the Gods and Goddesses of Hell are constantly evolving and learning more and more daily.
I think that HPS Maxine said that "knowledge is infinite."Myself, I believe that one never stops learning. The day you stop learning and think you know everything, is the day that you become stagnant. Stagnation is death. One must always be constantly reaching to become better, stronger, wiser, more powerful in all ways.

On Saturday, May 6, 2017 3:51 AM, "BJ Lona bjlonaic@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

BJ

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back