Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question

Could someone make a video about how quick at TOPS you can make this current RTR? I didnt know it could take like 1h to do 6 of them! It tooks me AT LEAST 1 and half an hour to do 6! So could someone PLEASE do an video about it??

What bank or any other stock is important for Europe or for the world? What important bank or stock would fall first?

Is Brexit a way to go? Like what positive things does it do for a country? Doesnt it affect the countrys economy?

So, I bought a Ouija board today and i lit quite a few candles; I was open-minded and asked questions about a guardian demon. (I'm new so i haven't found mine yet.) The letters that I received were "RICQU" in that order. Did i do something wrong, or is it just an anagram? 
Also, my arms went tingly and a few of the candles blew out. My thermostat is off, all windows and doors were shut as well. Any ideas? 

Alot of your questions can't be answered with a simple direct answer or a yes or no, when these things happen, or if they happen all depends on how the energies are brought into being. 

It could take years for europe to revolt or it could happen this year, we can't say. Nobody can predict the future, there are simply a lot of possible realities and futures which can come into reality. 

When you work on your soul and meditate daily you will start to gain insight into this and understand what these different possible futures are and how these can manifest, but it is not something that another person can easily explain to you, it is something you must experience yourself through power meditation and spiritual advancement. 

Instead of only doing RTR's, work on your chakra's and kundalini daily aswell and make sure to advance daily as much as possible. 

There is a lot of power yoou have to gain still before you awaken this insight, but with consistent meditation you will awaken your kundalini and advance your being aswell. Also I can't say when this will happen for you or how much you need to meditate, as this ass depends on you, but I can see that you should try to focus more on your own advancement. 

Is Brexit a way to go? Like what positive things does it do for a country? Doesnt it affect the countrys economy?

Brexit means Britain leaves the EU so YES this is a good thing.EVERY European nation should leave the EU or better yet kill every kike running the EU for war crimes against Europe

On Thursday, June 2, 2016 3:27 PM, "harrilehtosaari@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Everything you need is on the JOS site.

Read it thoroughly and experiment for yourself.

Ask if you have any questions.

No. The time passes, but it doesn't mean the time changes.
Let's say it was 2 am in the past time, but now, it is 4 am in the present time.Just continue the RTR's like you did before.Everyone will catch up, don't worry.

---In [email protected], <harrilehtosaari@... wrote :

DOES THE SUMMER TIME AFFECT OUR SYNC UP RTRS?!

How many members do you think we have in 2024 when we ALL go at full war with Pissrael, when the scorpion ascendants will lead us?

How does the Brexit affect the EU and its member countryes? And what about Brittain? What positive things does it do to them? Because when they leave, if there comes more bad things than good things, then the other EU countryes will stay much stronger in the EU. So there MUST be more good things than bad things?

Is there a meaning behind dejavu? I have been costsantly having them since l'art year 

What rune (s) can i use to attract the perfect woman in my life? And do i REALLY need to go into a trance to use runes?

The rune GEBO can be used to attract the perfect woman into your life. You do not need to be in a trance to use runes.

You need to vibrate the rune and direct the energy raised with affirmations. "The Three Steps of Witchcraft" on the Joy of Satan website explains how to use affirmations.

The Three Steps of Witchcraft
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Steps.html

If you can do 108 vibrations, you should vibrate GEBO 108 times. If you cannot do 108 vibrations, then vibrate GEBO a multiple of 7 times such as 35 or 49 times.

You vibrate the rune GEBO while focusing on your goal. After you are finished with the vibrations, you state the affirmation 9 times. A potential affirmation is, "In a positive manner I am attracting a lover that is perfect for me in every way."

Thoroughly read the Joy of Satan website.

Joy of Satan
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Perform the Dedication Ritual when you feel ready. If you cannot find the right candle color, forget the "so mote it be" at the end, or make some other minor error, that will not derail your Dedication Ritual. Satan is extremely understanding, unlike the christian god who will throw you into a pit of fire for every little thing, and is not going to come after you for extremely trivial errors. As long as your blood is on the paper and you genuinely want to dedicate yourself to Satan, your Dedication Ritual was valid.   Dedication Ritual
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html   The goal of Spiritual Satanism is to spiritually empower yourself and obtain powers that humans are supposed to have like healing and telepathy. The final goal is to complete the Magnum Opus and become a god. Consistent meditation is key to those goals. A good place to start with meditation is the 40 Day Self Empowerment Program available in Satan's Library. Some links in the 40 Day Self Empowerment Program PDF are broken. PDF copies of the hatha and kundalini yoga routines from the broken links are in Satan's Library.

Satan’s Library
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Sa ... brary.html   Starting Guide for New Satanists https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ics/162014   And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan. But do these only after you have dedicated, so you have protection against the enemy.   Reverse Torah Rituals http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm  

You go to joyofsatan.org and start reading it til you've read it all.Could you enlighten us though:how did you find out about the groups without knowing about the website first.

Nice to see a new satanist around. :)Did you do the dedication ritual already? If you didn't then I would suggest doing it once you are ready. How to Dedicate You Soul to Satan
Now onto your question/s... You can find the answer to almost any question you might have by reading through the joyofsatan webiste, but I will give you a short summary to answer your questions.Joyofsatanministries is SPIRITUAL satanism, which means advancing the powers of your mind and sould through power-meditation and attain godhead at the end. If you have dedicated already you can communicate with satan by either focusing on his energy or his sigil (link to the sigil here: Satan (if you scroll down a bit you can see it, it's the blue symbol, and both of them work)
 If you decide to dedicate (if you haven't) and join us then this is a good program to start with : http://web.archive.org/web/201606192253 ... 40_day.pdf After that you can do the 6 months spiritual warfare training program if you want : https://booksforsatanspeople.files.word ... 202011.pdf
Hope I could help you. :)

HAIL SATAN!!

"rumws5vdx4jgscj2pvj5mhrwm4msgoiadijxohjl@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 19:35 Montag, 18.Juli 2016:

Hi, I am extremely new to this, and would like to know how things work, as in, how to set a meeting with Satan, and how to start the whole process. Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

What would be the best excersises and diet to lose weight? And after losing weight? Any tips and tricks would be helpful too. Im trying to find my perfect lover/girlfriend and i like to make an impression to her.☺

Harrilehtosaari,

Firstly, converting people to Satanism like that is wrong.Secondly, if you are that concerned then a Gentile awakening ritual would be what you do.

The person has to want to convert/return to Satanism.

I have to use this username for now because I got shafted by the enemy, but I am back.

The things I have been through...

I now have reptilians daily harassing me, and they have chosen to take my mother over almost completely because I did my Satanic Duty here with my parents they also caused her to fall off of a ladder. I am going to another place to get away from here as it's the only thing I can do for now. I am going to register my new name when my cell phone comes. I am still waiting on that one.

But, I am oficially back to the groups, and am happy to be here. You will never fail to hear I am the master, you are the slave if reptialians are around you. That's tee off number 1.

I have missed not being here and all of the rituals I could have done.

For those of you who do not remember, Satan showed me that I am actually a Female Hymaphrodite, despite what has been done to me, I have had tremendous progress in returning to who and what I am.

I probably just need to look at where I was instead of being impatient with how things are going.
If any of you have any anime recommendations to watch I will waiting for a response on that one as I am currently watching Sailor Moon, and I really like it but the repetitiveness is getting to be a bit much, preferably a Shoujou styled anime title.

I like Shonen as well, but I am looking for a very good title for girls to watch. I've had my entire life being held back from who and what I am until Satan personally showed me so something in the girls area of anime would be greatly appreciated.

I am officially back, and I am happy to be here to help, or to learn from my superiors.

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back