Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question

Of course you can, if you so desire. You can just make one up; there
is no set daily prayer to say to him, but just use your creativity, as
well as what is in your heart. Or, feel free to use this one; I made
it up the other day. Lol.

"Lucifer, Lord of Dark and Lord of Light, keep me safe within thy sight."

Hail Father Satan always! Hail Lord Andras!

On 2/20/13, tristian.okemow@... <tristian.okemow@... wrote:
Is there a prayer to say to satan every night before I go to bed? It's just
I use to believe in that so called son of god jebus and prayed every night I
gave up everything from them I'm just wondering can I say a prayer to lord
satan?<br/<br/<br/<br/Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone

The rhyme is cute. I mean that. Not being sarcastic at all.

Personally, I find myself just thanking him for my experiences of each day. Especially those days when I felt alone, only then to try and take one more step towards Father, to then find out he was just waiting for me to take that step.

I thank him for the real friends I'm finding and the loss of the fake friends - enemies in disguises of those phony smiley faces but whose hearts are made of something smelling like dog poo.

I thank him for keeping my children safe. I thank him for what I've learned each day.

Anything else which comes to mind gets mentioned too. I try to fall asleep in praise to him.

Sounds odd, I know. But it's really wonderful when I'm able to.

Hail Satan and all of the true Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Is there a prayer to say to satan every night before I go to bed? It's just
I use to believe in that so called son of god jebus and prayed every night I
gave up everything from them I'm just wondering can I say a prayer to lord

Doesn't sound odd at all! ^ I am the same way, for the most part; I
just talk to him, whenever I feel the need to. Besides, he gets so
little praise, and so much abuse...it makes me feel sad, so I try and
give him praise whenever I think of it. Hail Father Satan always! Hail
Lord Andras!

On 2/22/13, hailbelphagor <no.state@... wrote:
The rhyme is cute. I mean that. Not being sarcastic at all.

Personally, I find myself just thanking him for my experiences of each day.
Especially those days when I felt alone, only then to try and take one more
step towards Father, to then find out he was just waiting for me to take
that step.

I thank him for the real friends I'm finding and the loss of the fake
friends - enemies in disguises of those phony smiley faces but whose hearts
are made of something smelling like dog poo.

I thank him for keeping my children safe. I thank him for what I've learned
each day.

Anything else which comes to mind gets mentioned too. I try to fall asleep
in praise to him.

Sounds odd, I know. But it's really wonderful when I'm able to.

Hail Satan and all of the true Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@...
wrote:

Is there a prayer to say to satan every night before I go to bed? It's
just
I use to believe in that so called son of god jebus and prayed every
night I
gave up everything from them I'm just wondering can I say a prayer to
lord

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Question
Sent: Thu, Feb 21, 2013 4:35:01 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]Is there a prayer to say to satan every night before I go to bed? It's just I use to believe in that so called son of god jebus and prayed every night I gave up everything from them I'm just wondering can I say a prayer to lord satan?

Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hey
Sent: Thu, Feb 21, 2013 4:19:56 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I'm part cherokee does that make me a kike too? The only way to know 100% is a DNA test and I bet most people have never had one. If they havn't broken the group rules or caused harm to other Satanists then making such an accusation on the groups is not right. Anything else is between them and Satan. There has been enough in fighting in these groups unless you have proof, stop it or take it to an High Priest/ess in private.

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], Emily Watts wrote:

Forwarded message from Aldric Strickland ,

This post is regarding Jason and Emily. I sent some pictures in asking if
they were jews. My answer was that they were.

From what I have been told they are proboly about 10% jew. This is passed
Down by Cherokee blood, as some Cherokees are part jewish.

I told Montery Montoya that they were jewish. I told him That I would be
the one to tell them myself. They are my friends and I should be the one to
do it. I never Once Mentioned anything about Killing them or doing any
Black Magick on them.

I have told Jason and Emily about this, They deny that they are jewish.
They have decided to Resign from the groups and go Solitary. There are no
hurt feelings between us. They have Dedicated their lives to Satan, and
will continue on that journey.
On Feb 20, 2013 6:20 PM, "Xavier Skaggs" wrote:

saying someone is an infiltrator is a serious issue and must have evidence
to back up what you are saying otherwise it's anyone's word

------------------------------
*To:* "<a rel="nofollow">[e[/IMG][email protected]
*Sent:* Wednesday, February 20, 2013 6:06 PM
*Subject:* Re: [JoyofSatan666] Hey

Should i let him answer this. Im not taking sides on this unless they are
what he claims them to be.
[/TD]
[/TD]

I have a question about Guardian Demons.

I dedicated about two years ago, and shortly after asked for a guardian. I couldn't see her, but I could hear her in a barely audible whisper. The name Kaleafa came to me. Lately it has seemed that she disappeared. Do guardians leave after sone time? Is it possible that she was a figment of my imagination?

Secondly: I've been practicing the basic meditations about once a week, but I still don't feel any energy or difference. Any advice?

-Night Owl

(Hoping this gets to you guys, I'm assuming I just send it to the basic yahoo group e-mail, since in all the e-mails I've read my ipod shows it was mailed there...)

Our Guardians won't leave us. They are here to stay.
It is possible that you were being decieved by enemy entities, or it was your imagination. You can do a ritual to Satan to ask. But know they do not leave us.
Perhaps you didn't 'need' help. There comes a point when our Guardians will let us off our leash, so to speak, meaning, they will give us a chance to take on a task or goal on our own without assistance. Of course they are always there to help, but if we can manage without them, this is best. It helps us learn indapendance.

You need to be meditating way more than once a week. Meditation should be a daily practice, for 30 mins or more if you have the time. If not, then even just 5 mins. But it MUST be daily. If you are not doing this daily, you won't be building on the previous day. Its like eating, it would hardly be healthy to eat once a week, but you grow strong and healthy when you are eating right every day.
This is the same for meditation. Meditation is the food for our soul.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Night Owl <nightowlkoj@... wrote:

I dedicated about two years ago, and shortly after asked for a guardian. I couldn't see her, but I could hear her in a barely audible whisper. The name Kaleafa came to me. Lately it has seemed that she disappeared. Do guardians leave after sone time? Is it possible that she was a figment of my imagination?

Secondly: I've been practicing the basic meditations about once a week, but I still don't feel any energy or difference. Any advice?

-Night Owl

(Hoping this gets to you guys, I'm assuming I just send it to the basic yahoo group e-mail, since in all the e-mails I've read my ipod shows it was mailed there...)

no they dont leave us. my GD used to help me a lot during my early meditations but now i dont even feel His presence, because i can do about any meditation and deal with almost any problem by myself. :).
but im sure He is watching over me.

pick your favorite letter and try to find your Guardian Demon by that letter in JoS/Demons page. favorite element and favorite time ( day/night) , favorite appearance works aswell. but not the zodiac, zodiac doesnt match at all.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Night Owl <nightowlkoj@... wrote:

-Night Owl

Hello ..
when i charge a seal for my own power to help me keep it up does it make any Difference by it's Influencing on me , if i carry it with me all times or just hide it away !?
Best Regards with all my Appreciation
Hail Lucifer The lord our Father

There are no boundaries in Satanism and there is no wishing but doing.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2013 12:20 AM

What are the limits of my wish of Satan? How far am I allowed to go? Is there even a limit? Or can I wish for anything?

Thank you :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xavier Skaggs <xavi3rskaggs@... wrote:

There are no boundaries in Satanism and there is no wishing but doing.

Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2013 12:20 AM

What are the limits of my wish of Satan? How far am I allowed to go? Is there even a limit? Or can I wish for anything?

LOL my HP .you are right I think he is been watching it too much . Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 05 May 2013 17:31:39 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Question
  u been watching too much Aladdin cartoon .

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sapphire.lanham" <sapphire.lanham@... wrote:

Wish for intelligence and knowledge ..

------------------------------
On Sun, May 5, 2013 11:00 AM PDT claudius wrote:

LOL my HP .you are right I think he is been watching it too much . Hail Satan
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, 05 May 2013 17:31:39
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Question

u been watching too much Aladdin cartoon .

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sapphire.lanham" <sapphire.lanham@... wrote:

Whatever you read or watched about Lord Satan and Satanism from Hollywood movies and general occult books, get rid of them or get them out of your mind.What is portrayed in media about Lord Satan and the Gods is often inaccurate, disrespectful and selfish.They are not our servants but our Gods, our Teachers, Friends and Guides.
Please read www.joyofsatan.org to find out the truth about Lord Satan and Satanism
Hail Satan!
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2013 12:20:31 AM

Indeed. I've been going through my home, taking anything I can find that perverts the truth about Lord Satan and the demons and DESTROYING whatever it is I find. This home used to be a...*gags* an Xian home, but as I've said before I was never in my right mind (and I was bound). I have a lot of work to do and must do so carefully considering I do not live alone but with family (particularly my biological mother). It's sad (and infuriating) how these jackasses use anything and everything to program us against Lord Satan (and the other gods). Some things I have to sacrifice, no matter how much I may like a certain thing (say a movie or a amusement park ride; i.e. The Mummy)... And why? Because they are insulting to our family. You wouldn't watch or participate in an activity that would insult (or hurt) someone you care about, would you? No, no normal person would.

To be honest, it would seem the entire Media is working against him. Fuck, they are. They twist everything and force the blame on him and then throw it all into his face like they can just get away with it! I can't stand it! THIS WORLD, HIS WORLD, HAS BEEN TWISTED BY THESE...INVADERS AND IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY THEY CAN!

I am not trying to scare you or confine you, but we still have to consider what we do. Remember, the gods are like family.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Whatever you read or watched about Lord Satan and Satanism from Hollywood movies and general occult books, get rid of them or get them out of your mind.
What is portrayed in media about Lord Satan and the Gods is often inaccurate, disrespectful and selfish.
They are not our servants but our Gods, our Teachers, Friends and Guides.

Please read www.joyofsatan.org to find out the truth about Lord Satan and Satanism

Hail Satan!

Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2013 12:20:31 AM

I would like somebody to explain to me this question I'v had since getting more in-dept into Satan. But first I want to add that I'm not being bias here and I'd also like to add that I'm not no church loving praise Jesus guy, all that stuff is behind me know. I'm more of a spiritual kind of person know.

So I guess my question is since Satan was symbolized by the serpent and Quetzalcoatl was know as the feathered serpent why did the offer human sacrifices to him?

You ARE being biased though, because that question contains a lot of false assumptions. 1) Like HP Don mentioned, Aztec human sacrifices started no earlier than the 15th century and because of enemy influences. 2) ESPECIALLY Quetzalcoatl was actually opposed to human sacrifice. Quetzalcoatl was THE BRINGER OF LIGHT AND KNOWLEDGE and has very positive symbolism and attributes. He has been called "the god of light and mercy". Quetzalcoatl is actually the most positive god in Aztec mythology, it helps if you read some more on him.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tazmanian_devil55" <tazmanian_devil55@... wrote:

I would like somebody to explain to me this question I'v had since getting more in-dept into Satan. But first I want to add that I'm not being bias here and I'd also like to add that I'm not no church loving praise Jesus guy, all that stuff is behind me know. I'm more of a spiritual kind of person know.

So I guess my question is since Satan was symbolized by the serpent and Quetzalcoatl was know as the feathered serpent why did the offer human sacrifices to him?

Hello to everyone. I am a bit new here even though i have reached some level in meditations..

Firstly, i would like to ask if someone here has felt kinda sick when he is around xians, when i say sick i mean something like hapeening to his throat and if he/she stays around them a lot of time he/she feel powerless for some time after..

Thanks for your time.

HAIL SATAN!

Hello to everyone. I am a bit new here even though i have reached some level in meditations..

Firstly, i would like to ask if someone here has felt kinda sick when he is around xians, when i say sick i mean something like hapeening to his throat and if he/she stays around them a lot of time he/she feel powerless for some time after..

Thanks for your time.

HAIL SATAN!

Thanks for your time.

HAIL SATAN!

They are normally covered in dirty energy, and it can make you sick. That's why you have to clean your aura and your chakras and do protection everyday. Or you can program your aura to deflect all negative energy, spite, ill will, and curses..

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 7:57 AM, to.spyros <to.spyros@... wrote:

Thanks for your time.

HAIL SATAN!

--
overt enemy

They're probably attaching themselves to your throat chakra... (or it could just be an enemy attack)If it's the first one, then just visualize something like a tube escaping from your throat chakra, and then cut it off with a knife (or whatever you want to visualize in your mind) which will be in brilliant white-gold energy... Everything is done spiritually, don't do anything physical.If they indeed attach themselves to your throat chakra, then you'll feel an intense emotion of relief as soon as you cut if off.
Απο: to.spyros <to.spyros@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 4:14 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 28 Ιουλίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Question

Thanks for your time.

HAIL SATAN!

Hello my name is Jaraar. I visited you guys website and took a good minute to read what i could. I like the ideal that satan isnt evil. Pretty much my entire life ive been led to believe that he's nothing but that. I can honestly say that from time to time I've thought that maybe he isn't all that bad. Not to mention that i wasn't there the day everything went down between him and Jehova. So i really can't go off of what people tell me when they weren't there either. So basically i just want to know the truth. Knowledge is what i seek please. 

If  knowledge is what you seek, then i shall direct you here: 
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

---In [email protected], <jaraar.roach@... wrote:

Hello my name is Jaraar. I visited you guys website and took a good minute to read what i could. I like the ideal that satan isnt evil. Pretty much my entire life ive been led to believe that he's nothing but that. I can honestly say that from time to time I've thought that maybe he isn't all that bad. Not to mention that i wasn't there the day everything went down between him and Jehova. So i really can't go off of what people tell me when they weren't there either. So basically i just want to know the truth. Knowledge is what i seek please. 

Does anyone know were to get information on the occult that isn't corrupted by the mainstream religions.

H.S.

Sent by iPod

May be a stupid question to some but I have no knowledge of this and want to learn.

How do SS feel about pure Aryans?

Sent from my iPhone

On 07 Jun 2014 11:53 PM, "Jp Botha" <om597410@... wrote:
Hi there, I am extremely sexual by nature.   Always craving and thinking sex, wanting more and more.
I would like to embrace this and where possible meet like minded people to enjoy this with. Could I easily get involved with a succubus? Any advice for me? Male, 39, South Africa, Cape Town

If they are Satanists, then great! A person could be an Aryan and not be a Satanist. Therefore,
might be a problem. I would say it is where their dedication lies, not their race.
Hail Father Satan!
--------------------------------------------
On Sat, 6/7/14, tweeshixxx@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, June 7, 2014, 3:07 PM

May be a stupid question to some but I have no
knowledge of this and want to learn.

Sent from my iPhone

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142 --
#yiv0009827142ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-mkp #yiv0009827142hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-mkp #yiv0009827142ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-mkp .yiv0009827142ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-mkp .yiv0009827142ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-mkp .yiv0009827142ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-sponsor
#yiv0009827142ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv0009827142ygrp-lc #yiv0009827142hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv0009827142ygrp-lc .yiv0009827142ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142activity span
.yiv0009827142underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv0009827142 .yiv0009827142attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv0009827142 .yiv0009827142attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv0009827142 .yiv0009827142attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv0009827142 .yiv0009827142attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv0009827142 .yiv0009827142attach label a {

#yiv0009827142 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv0009827142 .yiv0009827142bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv0009827142 .yiv0009827142bold a {

#yiv0009827142 dd.yiv0009827142last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv0009827142 dd.yiv0009827142last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv0009827142 dd.yiv0009827142last p
span.yiv0009827142yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv0009827142 div.yiv0009827142attach-table div div a {

#yiv0009827142 div.yiv0009827142attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv0009827142 div.yiv0009827142file-title a, #yiv0009827142
div.yiv0009827142file-title a:active, #yiv0009827142
div.yiv0009827142file-title a:hover, #yiv0009827142
div.yiv0009827142file-title a:visited {

#yiv0009827142 div.yiv0009827142photo-title a,
#yiv0009827142 div.yiv0009827142photo-title a:active,
#yiv0009827142 div.yiv0009827142photo-title a:hover,
#yiv0009827142 div.yiv0009827142photo-title a:visited {

#yiv0009827142 div#yiv0009827142ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv0009827142ygrp-msg p a span.yiv0009827142yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv0009827142 .yiv0009827142green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv0009827142 .yiv0009827142MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv0009827142 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142reco-desc {

#yiv0009827142 .yiv0009827142replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv0009827142 input, #yiv0009827142 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv0009827142
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-mlmsg #yiv0009827142logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-msg
p#yiv0009827142attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-reco
#yiv0009827142reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-sponsor #yiv0009827142ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv0009827142

@Sandra , what?Did I get confused with the question?
@tweeshixx When you say pure Aryans you mean people who have not been race mixed, or am I wrong? Well, this is great. We don't really support race mixing as it even weakens our DNA and makes us lose our true idenity.Sandra talked about religion, but isn't religion irrelevant to the question here?

Στις 4:52 π.μ. Τετάρτη, 11 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η "Sandra Waldron simsmotal@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

If they are Satanists, then great! A person could be an Aryan and not be a Satanist. Therefore,
might be a problem. I would say it is where their dedication lies, not their race.
Hail Father Satan!
On Sat, 6/7/14, tweeshixxx@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

#yiv0009827142ygrp-mkp {

0;}

#yiv0009827142ygrp-lc {

background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv0009827142 o {

color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

sans-serif;}

code {

li a {

li {

ul {

}
#yiv0009827142

I don't believe it is irrelevant at all. One can be pure Aryan and still be a Xian!
Therefore, I did not confuse the question. Although being pure Aryan is definitely
good.
Hail Father Satan!
On Mon, 6/16/14, Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Question
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, June 16, 2014, 3:31 AM

@Sandra ,
what?Did
I get confused with the question?
@tweeshixx
When you say pure Aryans you mean people who have not been
race mixed, or am I wrong? Well, this
is great. We don't really support race mixing as it
even weakens our DNA and makes us lose our true
idenity.Sandra
talked about religion, but isn't religion irrelevant to
the question here?

Στις 4:52 π.μ.
Τετάρτη, 11 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η "Sandra
Waldron simsmotal@... [JoyofSatan666]"
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

If they are Satanists, then great! A person could
be an Aryan and not be a Satanist. Therefore,

might be a problem. I would say it is where their dedication
lies, not their race.

Hail Father Satan!

On Sat, 6/7/14, tweeshixxx@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

#yiv0009827142ygrp-mkp {

0;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-mkp #yiv0009827142ads
{

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-mkp .yiv0009827142ad p
{

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-mkp .yiv0009827142ad a
{

#yiv0009827142ygrp-lc {

#yiv0009827142 div.yiv0009827142file-title a,
#yiv0009827142

#yiv0009827142ygrp-msg p a span.yiv0009827142yshortcuts
{

#yiv0009827142 o {

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-actbar div a:first-child
{

sans-serif;}

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-mlmsg pre,
#yiv0009827142

code {

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-mlmsg #yiv0009827142logo
{

#yiv0009827142ov

li a {

#yiv0009827142ov

li {

#yiv0009827142ov

ul {

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-vital ul li:last-child
{

}

#yiv0009827142

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801 --
#yiv7539768801ygrp-mkp {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-mkp hr {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-mkp #yiv7539768801hd {
0;}

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-mkp #yiv7539768801ads {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-mkp .yiv7539768801ad {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-mkp .yiv7539768801ad p {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-mkp .yiv7539768801ad a {
#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-sponsor
#yiv7539768801ygrp-lc {

#yiv7539768801ygrp-lc #yiv7539768801hd {

#yiv7539768801ygrp-lc .yiv7539768801ad {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801actions {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801activity {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801activity span {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801activity span:first-child {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801activity span a {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801activity span span {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801activity span
.yiv7539768801underline {

#yiv7539768801 .yiv7539768801attach {

#yiv7539768801 .yiv7539768801attach div a {

#yiv7539768801 .yiv7539768801attach img {

#yiv7539768801 .yiv7539768801attach label {

#yiv7539768801 .yiv7539768801attach label a {

#yiv7539768801 blockquote {

#yiv7539768801 .yiv7539768801bold {

#yiv7539768801 .yiv7539768801bold a {

#yiv7539768801 dd.yiv7539768801last p a {

#yiv7539768801 dd.yiv7539768801last p span {

#yiv7539768801 dd.yiv7539768801last p
span.yiv7539768801yshortcuts {

#yiv7539768801 div.yiv7539768801attach-table div div a {

#yiv7539768801 div.yiv7539768801attach-table {

#yiv7539768801 div.yiv7539768801file-title a, #yiv7539768801
div.yiv7539768801file-title a:active, #yiv7539768801
div.yiv7539768801file-title a:hover, #yiv7539768801
div.yiv7539768801file-title a:visited {

#yiv7539768801 div.yiv7539768801photo-title a,
#yiv7539768801 div.yiv7539768801photo-title a:active,
#yiv7539768801 div.yiv7539768801photo-title a:hover,
#yiv7539768801 div.yiv7539768801photo-title a:visited {

#yiv7539768801 div#yiv7539768801ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv7539768801ygrp-msg p a span.yiv7539768801yshortcuts {

#yiv7539768801 .yiv7539768801green {

#yiv7539768801 .yiv7539768801MsoNormal {

#yiv7539768801 o {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801photos div {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801photos div div {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801photos div label {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801reco-category {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801reco-desc {

#yiv7539768801 .yiv7539768801replbq {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-mlmsg {
sans-serif;}

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-mlmsg table {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv7539768801 input, #yiv7539768801 textarea {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv7539768801
code {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-mlmsg * {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-mlmsg #yiv7539768801logo {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-msg p a {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-msg
p#yiv7539768801attach-count span {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-reco
#yiv7539768801reco-head {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-reco {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-sponsor #yiv7539768801ov
li a {

li {

ul {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-text {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-text p {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-text tt {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
}
#yiv7539768801

A Spiritual Satanist can be friends with xtians as well; as long as that person (the Spiritual Satanist person :p) cleans their aura etc afterwards, because the christians' energy is really disgusting... But it has nothing to do with being pure Aryan. Race and religion are two entirely different things.

Στις 8:36 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 16 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η "Sandra Waldron simsmotal@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I don't believe it is irrelevant at all. One can be pure Aryan and still be a Xian!
Therefore, I did not confuse the question. Although being pure Aryan is definitely
good.
Hail Father Satan!
On Mon, 6/16/14, Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]

@Sandra ,
what?Did
@tweeshixx
idenity.Sandra
the question here?

<[email protected] έγραψε:

lies, not their race.

Hail Father Satan!

<[email protected] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

#yiv0009827142ygrp-mkp {

0;}

{

{

{

#yiv0009827142ygrp-lc {

#yiv0009827142

{

#yiv0009827142 o {

{

sans-serif;}

#yiv0009827142

code {

{

#yiv0009827142ov

li a {

#yiv0009827142ov

li {

#yiv0009827142ov

ul {

{

}

#yiv0009827142

#yiv7539768801ygrp-mkp {

0;}

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-mkp #yiv7539768801ads {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-mkp .yiv7539768801ad p {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-mkp .yiv7539768801ad a {
#yiv7539768801ygrp-lc {

#yiv7539768801 div.yiv7539768801file-title a, #yiv7539768801

#yiv7539768801ygrp-msg p a span.yiv7539768801yshortcuts {

#yiv7539768801 o {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {

sans-serif;}

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv7539768801
code {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-mlmsg #yiv7539768801logo {

li a {

li {

ul {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
}
#yiv7539768801

Aryan as in pure Persian from Iran. Brought up Muslim but doesn't practice anymore only believes in a high power (god) and seems to be one of us I was wondering if Aryan blood (persian) was father satans first creations. Go back back back and I see it as a possibility but didnt wanna make a bold statement so I tried asking about the history of Aryans..
The race mixing topic bothers me. I am mixed and I have confirmation that I am of Father Satan and proof. My GD has explained the "old ways" of racial mixing being impractical to humanity but seriously two Gentiles can't mate ???? Like Sandra said its not about race . This goes for people that think Jews are a religion. Jews are a race and so are we. All imbalances can be fixed through meditation and yoga thanks to our creator Sorry religion was irrelevant I was strictly talking about race 
Us vs Jews 
The questions are Aryans are of our descent? Are they fathers first creations? 

On Jun 16, 2014, at 3:31, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

@Sandra , what?Did I get confused with the question?
@tweeshixx When you say pure Aryans you mean people who have not been race mixed, or am I wrong? Well, this is great. We don't really support race mixing as it even weakens our DNA and makes us lose our true idenity.Sandra talked about religion, but isn't religion irrelevant to the question here?

Στις 4:52 π.μ. Τετάρτη, 11 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η "Sandra Waldron simsmotal@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

Hail Father Satan!
On Sat, 6/7/14, tweeshixxx@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

#yiv0009827142ygrp-mkp {

0;}

#yiv0009827142ygrp-lc {

#yiv0009827142 o {

sans-serif;}

code {

li a {

li {

ul {

}
#yiv0009827142

Posted by: Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@...

That is pretty much what I said.
Hail Father Satan!
On Wed, 6/18/14, Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: Σχετ: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Question
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, June 18, 2014, 3:56 PM

A Spiritual Satanist
can be friends with xtians as well; as long as that person
(the Spiritual Satanist person :p) cleans their aura etc
afterwards, because the christians' energy is really
disgusting... But it has nothing to do with being pure
Aryan. Race and religion are two entirely different
things.

Στις 8:36 μ.μ.
Δευτέρα, 16 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η "Sandra
Waldron
simsmotal@... [JoyofSatan666]"

I don't believe it is irrelevant at all. One
can be pure Aryan and still be a Xian!

Therefore, I did not confuse the question. Although being
pure Aryan is definitely

good.

Hail Father Satan!

On Mon, 6/16/14, Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@...
[JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
wrote:

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]"
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

@Sandra ,

what?Did

@tweeshixx

When you say pure Aryans you mean people who have not
been

idenity.Sandra

talked about religion, but isn't religion irrelevant
to

the question here?

Τετάρτη, 11 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η
"Sandra

might be a problem. I would say it is where their
dedication

lies, not their race.

Hail Father Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

#yiv0009827142ygrp-mkp {

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-mkp #yiv0009827142hd
{

0;}

{

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-mkp .yiv0009827142ad
{

p

{

a

{

#yiv0009827142ygrp-lc {

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142activity span:first-child
{

#yiv0009827142 div.yiv0009827142attach-table div div a
{

#yiv0009827142

{

#yiv0009827142 o {

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-actbar div
a:first-child

{

sans-serif;}

#yiv0009827142

code {

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv0009827142logo

{

#yiv0009827142ov

li a {

#yiv0009827142ov

li {

#yiv0009827142ov

ul {

#yiv0009827142 #yiv0009827142ygrp-vital ul
li:last-child

{

}

#yiv0009827142

#yiv7539768801ygrp-mkp {

0;}

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-mkp #yiv7539768801ads
{

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-mkp .yiv7539768801ad p
{

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-mkp .yiv7539768801ad a

{

#yiv7539768801ygrp-lc {

#yiv7539768801 div.yiv7539768801file-title a,
#yiv7539768801

#yiv7539768801ygrp-msg p a span.yiv7539768801yshortcuts
{

#yiv7539768801 o {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-actbar div a:first-child
{

sans-serif;}

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-mlmsg pre,
#yiv7539768801

code {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-mlmsg #yiv7539768801logo
{

#yiv7539768801ov

li a {

#yiv7539768801ov

li {

#yiv7539768801ov

ul {

#yiv7539768801 #yiv7539768801ygrp-vital ul li:last-child

{

}

#yiv7539768801

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360 --
#yiv1305155360ygrp-mkp {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360ygrp-mkp hr {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360ygrp-mkp #yiv1305155360hd {
0;}

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360ygrp-mkp #yiv1305155360ads {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360ygrp-mkp .yiv1305155360ad {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360ygrp-mkp .yiv1305155360ad p {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360ygrp-mkp .yiv1305155360ad a {
#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360ygrp-sponsor
#yiv1305155360ygrp-lc {

#yiv1305155360ygrp-lc #yiv1305155360hd {

#yiv1305155360ygrp-lc .yiv1305155360ad {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360actions {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360activity {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360activity span {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360activity span:first-child {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360activity span a {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360activity span span {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360activity span
.yiv1305155360underline {

#yiv1305155360 .yiv1305155360attach {

#yiv1305155360 .yiv1305155360attach div a {

#yiv1305155360 .yiv1305155360attach img {

#yiv1305155360 .yiv1305155360attach label {

#yiv1305155360 .yiv1305155360attach label a {

#yiv1305155360 blockquote {

#yiv1305155360 .yiv1305155360bold {

#yiv1305155360 .yiv1305155360bold a {

#yiv1305155360 dd.yiv1305155360last p a {

#yiv1305155360 dd.yiv1305155360last p span {

#yiv1305155360 dd.yiv1305155360last p
span.yiv1305155360yshortcuts {

#yiv1305155360 div.yiv1305155360attach-table div div a {

#yiv1305155360 div.yiv1305155360attach-table {

#yiv1305155360 div.yiv1305155360file-title a, #yiv1305155360
div.yiv1305155360file-title a:active, #yiv1305155360
div.yiv1305155360file-title a:hover, #yiv1305155360
div.yiv1305155360file-title a:visited {

#yiv1305155360 div.yiv1305155360photo-title a,
#yiv1305155360 div.yiv1305155360photo-title a:active,
#yiv1305155360 div.yiv1305155360photo-title a:hover,
#yiv1305155360 div.yiv1305155360photo-title a:visited {

#yiv1305155360 div#yiv1305155360ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv1305155360ygrp-msg p a span.yiv1305155360yshortcuts {

#yiv1305155360 .yiv1305155360green {

#yiv1305155360 .yiv1305155360MsoNormal {

#yiv1305155360 o {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360photos div {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360photos div div {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360photos div label {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360reco-category {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360reco-desc {

#yiv1305155360 .yiv1305155360replbq {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360ygrp-mlmsg {
sans-serif;}

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360ygrp-mlmsg table {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv1305155360 input, #yiv1305155360 textarea {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv1305155360
code {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360ygrp-mlmsg * {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360ygrp-mlmsg #yiv1305155360logo {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360ygrp-msg p a {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360ygrp-msg
p#yiv1305155360attach-count span {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360ygrp-reco
#yiv1305155360reco-head {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360ygrp-reco {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360ygrp-sponsor #yiv1305155360ov
li a {

li {

ul {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360ygrp-text {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360ygrp-text p {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360ygrp-text tt {

#yiv1305155360 #yiv1305155360ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
}
#yiv1305155360

On Mon, 6/16/14, Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Date: Monday, June 16, 2014, 6:31 AM

NO thats just racest bullshit.

@Sandra ,
what?Did
@tweeshixx
idenity.Sandra
the question here?

lies, not their race.

Hail Father Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

#yiv0009827142ygrp-mkp {

0;}

{

{

{

#yiv0009827142ygrp-lc {

#yiv0009827142

{

#yiv0009827142 o {

{

sans-serif;}

#yiv0009827142

code {

{

#yiv0009827142ov

li a {

#yiv0009827142ov

li {

#yiv0009827142ov

ul {

{

}

#yiv0009827142

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941 --
#yiv5084850941ygrp-mkp {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941ygrp-mkp hr {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941ygrp-mkp #yiv5084850941hd {
0;}

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941ygrp-mkp #yiv5084850941ads {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941ygrp-mkp .yiv5084850941ad {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941ygrp-mkp .yiv5084850941ad p {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941ygrp-mkp .yiv5084850941ad a {
#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941ygrp-sponsor
#yiv5084850941ygrp-lc {

#yiv5084850941ygrp-lc #yiv5084850941hd {

#yiv5084850941ygrp-lc .yiv5084850941ad {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941actions {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941activity {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941activity span {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941activity span:first-child {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941activity span a {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941activity span span {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941activity span
.yiv5084850941underline {

#yiv5084850941 .yiv5084850941attach {

#yiv5084850941 .yiv5084850941attach div a {

#yiv5084850941 .yiv5084850941attach img {

#yiv5084850941 .yiv5084850941attach label {

#yiv5084850941 .yiv5084850941attach label a {

#yiv5084850941 blockquote {

#yiv5084850941 .yiv5084850941bold {

#yiv5084850941 .yiv5084850941bold a {

#yiv5084850941 dd.yiv5084850941last p a {

#yiv5084850941 dd.yiv5084850941last p span {

#yiv5084850941 dd.yiv5084850941last p
span.yiv5084850941yshortcuts {

#yiv5084850941 div.yiv5084850941attach-table div div a {

#yiv5084850941 div.yiv5084850941attach-table {

#yiv5084850941 div.yiv5084850941file-title a, #yiv5084850941
div.yiv5084850941file-title a:active, #yiv5084850941
div.yiv5084850941file-title a:hover, #yiv5084850941
div.yiv5084850941file-title a:visited {

#yiv5084850941 div.yiv5084850941photo-title a,
#yiv5084850941 div.yiv5084850941photo-title a:active,
#yiv5084850941 div.yiv5084850941photo-title a:hover,
#yiv5084850941 div.yiv5084850941photo-title a:visited {

#yiv5084850941 div#yiv5084850941ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv5084850941ygrp-msg p a span.yiv5084850941yshortcuts {

#yiv5084850941 .yiv5084850941green {

#yiv5084850941 .yiv5084850941MsoNormal {

#yiv5084850941 o {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941photos div {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941photos div div {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941photos div label {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941reco-category {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941reco-desc {

#yiv5084850941 .yiv5084850941replbq {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941ygrp-mlmsg {
sans-serif;}

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941ygrp-mlmsg table {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv5084850941 input, #yiv5084850941 textarea {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv5084850941
code {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941ygrp-mlmsg * {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941ygrp-mlmsg #yiv5084850941logo {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941ygrp-msg p a {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941ygrp-msg
p#yiv5084850941attach-count span {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941ygrp-reco
#yiv5084850941reco-head {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941ygrp-reco {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941ygrp-sponsor #yiv5084850941ov
li a {

li {

ul {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941ygrp-text {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941ygrp-text p {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941ygrp-text tt {

#yiv5084850941 #yiv5084850941ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
}
#yiv5084850941

You better be dedicated first! And you need to study th JoS website, meditate. Learn all you can.
You don't just summon a demon. You have to be able to communicate with one, and you need
to open your chakras, and empower yourself first!
Hail Father Satan!

On Fri, 7/11/14, brgonyea@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Date: Friday, July 11, 2014, 7:07 PM

Do I really have to use candles and incense to
summon a demon? I can't find those anywhere.

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002 --
#yiv0206814002ygrp-mkp {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002ygrp-mkp hr {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002ygrp-mkp #yiv0206814002hd {
0;}

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002ygrp-mkp #yiv0206814002ads {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002ygrp-mkp .yiv0206814002ad {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002ygrp-mkp .yiv0206814002ad p {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002ygrp-mkp .yiv0206814002ad a {
#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002ygrp-sponsor
#yiv0206814002ygrp-lc {

#yiv0206814002ygrp-lc #yiv0206814002hd {

#yiv0206814002ygrp-lc .yiv0206814002ad {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002actions {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002activity {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002activity span {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002activity span:first-child {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002activity span a {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002activity span span {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002activity span
.yiv0206814002underline {

#yiv0206814002 .yiv0206814002attach {

#yiv0206814002 .yiv0206814002attach div a {

#yiv0206814002 .yiv0206814002attach img {

#yiv0206814002 .yiv0206814002attach label {

#yiv0206814002 .yiv0206814002attach label a {

#yiv0206814002 blockquote {

#yiv0206814002 .yiv0206814002bold {

#yiv0206814002 .yiv0206814002bold a {

#yiv0206814002 dd.yiv0206814002last p a {

#yiv0206814002 dd.yiv0206814002last p span {

#yiv0206814002 dd.yiv0206814002last p
span.yiv0206814002yshortcuts {

#yiv0206814002 div.yiv0206814002attach-table div div a {

#yiv0206814002 div.yiv0206814002attach-table {

#yiv0206814002 div.yiv0206814002file-title a, #yiv0206814002
div.yiv0206814002file-title a:active, #yiv0206814002
div.yiv0206814002file-title a:hover, #yiv0206814002
div.yiv0206814002file-title a:visited {

#yiv0206814002 div.yiv0206814002photo-title a,
#yiv0206814002 div.yiv0206814002photo-title a:active,
#yiv0206814002 div.yiv0206814002photo-title a:hover,
#yiv0206814002 div.yiv0206814002photo-title a:visited {

#yiv0206814002 div#yiv0206814002ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv0206814002ygrp-msg p a span.yiv0206814002yshortcuts {

#yiv0206814002 .yiv0206814002green {

#yiv0206814002 .yiv0206814002MsoNormal {

#yiv0206814002 o {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002photos div {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002photos div div {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002photos div label {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002reco-category {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002reco-desc {

#yiv0206814002 .yiv0206814002replbq {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002ygrp-mlmsg {
sans-serif;}

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002ygrp-mlmsg table {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv0206814002 input, #yiv0206814002 textarea {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv0206814002
code {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002ygrp-mlmsg * {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002ygrp-mlmsg #yiv0206814002logo {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002ygrp-msg p a {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002ygrp-msg
p#yiv0206814002attach-count span {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002ygrp-reco
#yiv0206814002reco-head {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002ygrp-reco {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002ygrp-sponsor #yiv0206814002ov
li a {

li {

ul {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002ygrp-text {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002ygrp-text p {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002ygrp-text tt {

#yiv0206814002 #yiv0206814002ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
}
#yiv0206814002

You can find them online if you can't find a physical store.

On Saturday, July 12, 2014 2:39:05 PM, "brgonyea@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Do I really have to use candles and incense to summon a demon? I can't find those anywhere.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back