Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question

Yeah, I've got that ability. I can read a persons aura and energy, and pick up their usualto innermost thoughts/innermost self they hide, their beliefs, and desires etc..

It's why I had to clean my aura for almost ten straight minutes today. I was around my uncle(a xian mom's side) whose mind goes almost literally 1 million miles a minute, even when relaxed I believe he has something like hypomania. All of that energy gets attached to my aura, and it pisses me off, and makes me nervous because then I get hiked up when I like to retain a relaxed demeanor. Also, after a period of time if I have been around someone(by the way I believe what you might be referring to is being empathic, could be wrong though)

I begin to kinda become like them in ways, which is really annoying. I mean way back when until just recently I just dealt with it, but now realizing who, and what I am(well... beginning to, and truly enjoying myself) it's fairly annoying to kinda lose my identity, or have something altered about me in that way.. :(

Also another thing that happens with my mom's and dad's side of my family(reason why I have no desire to know roughly 90% of them ever), because almost all of them are devout pisstians. Thoughts not of my own about the jewish death camp program pop into my head randomly, which is extremely harassing, I have to recount the truth I know to be about the jewish bullshit to keep the filth from sticking in my mind like a lingering stench.

At this time, I have be forced to take a break from primary meditation to get off of the remaining jewish poison er.. I meant.. psychiatric pills so blocking the shit is a no go for now :/

Luckily I usually NEVER see my uncle, or my mom's side of the family, or my dad's. It's very nice. I do have certain family members who I like, and think about, and or hang out with regularly though.

It's a good thing I don't have to deal with many xians on a daily basis.

Is there a site out there where I can meet people who I've met via astral projection in the physical world? I met my best friends soul twin Aug 26th 2013 and fell in love, but I haven't found his human body yet and he's been trying to find me, but of course stuff gets foggy once we're "awake". It's getting a bit frustrating. Could someone help?
If so, thanks in advanced.

Your either extremely new, delusional, or trolling us. Read and study Joy of Satan   

On Tuesday, March 17, 2015 4:20 AM, "jrekahj@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Is there a site out there where I can meet people who I've met via astral projection in the physical world? I met my best friends soul twin Aug 26th 2013 and fell in love, but I haven't found his human body yet and he's been trying to find me, but of course stuff gets foggy once we're "awake". It's getting a bit frustrating. Could someone help?
If so, thanks in advanced.

Not necessarily yog...

Are they delusional for believing in astral travel, connecting with another soul or, just, magic, in general?

Just because you might not understand what someone is saying doesn't make you arbiter of all things Satanic.

Hail Father Satan forever!

True. Generally, posting the link would be enough. 
A friendly or at least neutral attitude towards newbies is more conducive in the sense that they won't perceive your response as cynical or outright dismissive and then assume this is the general vibe of the group. And then leave.

I am sorry, but I am not delusional. I was born and raised in a spiritual home. I've been called names too many times by those who say they don't bully their spiritual equals.
I'm sorry that I have a different perspective on life than you since I'm from a cowichan native family, and share views with spiritual satanism and our own native views. I don't troll and I am not mentally impaired other than the fact that I've been beaten down by bullies like you. I have read and studied JOS for about a year and a half. So please, I am just looking for assistance, not bullies.

You don't need to find that, because it's a jewish hoax that comes from the jewish word Levi and used to bind the kundalini serpent. It's not a God on Satan's side at all.

Leviathan is the Kundalini serpent, its not a real Demon. Read and study all of Joy of Satan   

On Saturday, March 21, 2015 3:41 PM, "joshua branch joshbranch.498@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Are you being serious?? Leviathan is a Demon

On 3/21/15, j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[email protected] wrote:
You don't need to find that, because it's a jewish hoax that comes from the
jewish word Levi and used to bind the kundalini serpent. It's not a God on
Satan's side at all.

Yes, I'm being serious and no, Leviathan is a jewish hoax. Search past posts please, it has been mentioned by the High Priests many times.

Really? i always thought it was an allegory for the kundalini, make sense i guess.  

On Saturday, March 21, 2015 10:41 PM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yes, I'm being serious and no, Leviathan is a jewish hoax. Search past posts please, it has been mentioned by the High Priests many times.

I sold my soul to become a son of Satan. There's an energy following me around but I'm not even sure if it is Satan himself. He claims to be Satan but I'm not quite sure. The color of the energy is a bright green with a white aura around it. Is that Satan himself?

You can't sell your soul. It's pretty much the opposite of Spiritual Satanism: we're all about empowering and transforming our souls and Satan is here to help us unlock our abilities of our souls and it would defeat the point if we lost it somehow. Satan is the one who created our souls and wants us to unlock their full potential, your soul was always yours and it will always be. This is not a business trade thing either. As it's been said in the site Spiritual Satanism is a religion of the soul, it's true Spirituality.
Now DEDICATING your soul to Satan doesn't mean selling it or anything like that. Make sure you read the main site:
Joy of Satan  

you're obviously delusional, do some research and come back when you've deprogrammed yourself, but you seem like an infiltrator, if so, feel free to take a hike back to kike town.

(I sold my soul to become a son of Satan.) First off, you can't 'sell' your soul to Satan. (There's an energy following me around but I'm not even sure if it is Satan himself.) If you're not sure it's Satan, then it is most likely not Satan. Trust me, you will know if it was Satan. (He claims to be Satan but I'm not quite sure. The color of the energy is a bright green with a white aura around it. Is that Satan himself?) Most likely a bad entity. One, Satan doesn't follow people around, so that's a strike. Pretty sure I read somewhere that Satan's aura is not bright green. Strike. And lastly, like I said before you would know if it was Satan. So, Strike. Anybody can correct the info I posted if it is incorrect.

Ok. Thanks for helping me.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------From: "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" Date:04/20/2015 9:52 AM (GMT-05:00) To: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Question
  Father does not "buy" souls.

Absolutely positively not. I have had the same shit happen to me roughly 8 1/2 years ago. I saw a white orb with a black glow go through my previous living room one night. No, Father Satan does not come around like that at all ever.

You probably need to do this.

Get rid of that fucker ASAP.

Banishing Ritual  Also, here is a website to help you keep track of the moon phases as this need to be done when the moon is waning. Do a 40 day working when that happens. You need to avoid a void of course moon which typically happens everyday, it means the moon is switching planets. It's still in the waning, or waxing, whichever it says, but a void of course moon happens when the moon finishes it circuit around one particular planet and is switching to another.

Just enter your location at the top where it says edit with the pencil graphic after that you will get precise information about what phase the moon is in in your location, what degree it's in, and other information on the website. It's necessary to know such things. Here's a base anology to timing your magick. If you aren't in the right phase whether the moon, sun, or another planet, then it'll be like shooting a gun with a blank. Pointless.

Now, after that exhaustive explanation here's the website:

http://www.lunarium.co.uk/ 

Also, a footnote, we do not sell our Souls to Father Satan. He made us. Jewhova is a total liar, and needs to be eradicated. God and the Devil are backwards entirely. Read and study this more to understand that.
Exposing Christianity

Hi. Sorry about my english, but I'm Polish.
I dedicated my soul for Father Satan about five months ago. 
I opened 7 main chakras and I think that I opened collateral chakras.
Through few months I did energy absorbtion, cleaned aura and programming my aura sometimes.
For a month with breaks I do the full chakras meditation. And for few days i do hatha yoga.
Two times I did a basic ritual. After last ritual, Father Satan met my petitions, and I felt bliss, because He watching over me :)
I'm worry, because I haven't met my Guardian Demon yet. Why? What I should to do?
Second question... For few days I unconsciously swing around and I feel pressure in base of my spine and I feel hot, when other people feel cold. That's kundalini waking symptoms, but I don't think that it's kundalini... What's this? What I should to do?
Thanks for your answers in advance.

Continue your great work in advancing yourself! Although, you should stick to a meditation program whether it be the Hells Army or HP Hooded Cobra's or one you make yourself.

Your Guardian Demon will come to you when you are ready and you'll be guided.

Meanwhile, empower yourself as you do and study. Satan will guide when needed, and you will notice that. Sometimes when lost, we can ask Satan and he WILL show us. Be patient and consistent.

That the spine feel hot and you feel like it is not the kundalini it may be the activation of the Sushumna. Which is very positive!

Hail Satan!

Hi. Sorry about my english, but I'm Polish.
I dedicated my soul for Father Satan about five months ago. 
I opened 7 main chakras and I think that I opened collateral chakras.
Through few months I did energy absorbtion, cleaned aura and programming my aura sometimes.
For a month with breaks I do the full chakras meditation. And for few days i do hatha yoga.
Two times I did a basic ritual. After last ritual, Father Satan met my petitions, and I felt bliss, because He watching over me :)
I'm worry, because I haven't met my Guardian Demon yet. Why? What I should to do?
Second question... For few days I unconsciously swing around and I feel pressure in base of my spine and I feel hot, when other people feel cold. That's kundalini waking symptoms, but I don't think that it's kundalini... What's this? What I should to do?
Thanks for your answers in advance.

I want to perform the initiation ritual but I only have purple and orange candles. Do I absolutely NEED black,blue, or red for the ritual to work?

Any colour candle you have is fine for your dedication ritual.Hail Satan!

On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 1:49 PM, "shadowsx723@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I want to perform the initiation ritual but I only have purple and orange candles. Do I absolutely NEED black,blue, or red for the ritual to work?

Hey brothers and sisters, I've been reading on exposing Christianity and it pisses me off knowing what they are doing and how others are so blinded to it. So, would burning bibles and other Christian filth help us advance at all? My grandpa is a pastor so I have all kinds of that crap at arms length away. Is it worth it to take all of that and burn it or will it help us advance to push away the enemy and help let the truth come in?
-Hail Father Satan!

Whenever you like. Whatever time is convenient for you; when you won't be disturbed.

On Saturday, May 23, 2015 7:08 PM, "bluecrimsondestiny@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

On this topic, is there a specific time/day that I should do the dedication ritual. (ie full moon, 3am, etc.)

Attachments :
<ol>Blue candle-135955.jpg</ol>Hello i have some questions 
[/IMG]and ineffable God Satan/Lucifer[/I]
 So does that mean he have to write both God Satan and Lucifer or only one 
And another question is this candle good ?? 

we have to wr[/IMG]and ineffable God Satan/Lucifer[/I]
  So does that mean he have to write both God Satan And Lucifer or just one ??
Also should a light blue cande do the trick ?

Our Guardian Demon/ness usually makes contact with us first when we are ready. There's no rush.Focus on building a strong relationship with Satan first. 

On Friday, May 29, 2015 3:59 PM, "ntennis23@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Am on 33 day of 40day program. So I want to find my demon. What should I do?

Thanks Magus am still keep on building a strong with as my true God.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Hello All

I am new to Satanism.. every time I think and focus on Satan or anything related to satanism I have a very strol sexual feelings like a major turn on and it just don't go away.. I had to masturbate more than once a day and I still have those feelings since the day I dedicated.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back