Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5115: A Personal problem regarding masturbation and sex with my husband.

AskSatanOperator

As a Spiritual Satanist: I think it's beautiful to be able to explore your mind,
And body. Especially with masturbation? You should enjoy it so much, that you go into a state of tantric pleasure. I used to be able to do it, and was
Able to control my mind. But now every time I try to get into that state of mind, I get all kinds of unwanted images appearing in my mind, such as grays, jews and ugly faces of creepy guys and other similar things. That i don't want to sexuality connect with..and it is really upsetting me.
And it's even making it hard for me to enjoy the pleasure. I've even when I'm with my husband. And it also bothers him to. And it makes the whole idea
Of doing it seem creepy...Eeew!🤢🤮

Do good protection, perhaps you should do at least a 40 day Warfare specific aop, but you can do it for more days if you want.
And do good cleaning especially clean the sacral chakra well.

Make cleansing your Chakras/Aura with Visuddhi and Void Meditation a daily focus. This can come from OCD-like tendencies but the enemy can beam shit like this in to annoy someone and put them off activities that are healthier for them.

Please read this. Even if it's not the enemy, this is useful advice for controlling obsessive thoughts.

Don't dwell on the enemy outside of the RTR, they are just a worthless tribe.

Having your mind focused on a candle flame,to learn to control'
> The mind< And learn to slow the thoughts to where you can, focus on your husband. Or your sexual energy if your alone.? And do some RTRs of choice, aop, and Chakra cleansing as well as Ora. Try to be more relaxed when you do it too. And if you can? Avoid watching anything negativity at night? So you can get into the pleasures you want. With the hubby 😍

。。。。。。。。。。。

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back