Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

problem about destruction rituals

messengerdemon

I have a problem I can't be doing the destruction and reverse rituals becauseThe enemy has attached to my soul, I cannot get them out without the help of a demon
I tried everything, from chanting to visualizing fire, and meditating, the enemy monitors my vril and spiritual power, whenever I raise my power they destroy it, they place implants at me in night,If i do a ritual to satan and his demons, they manipulate it,
It has been 1 year full of enemy harrasment, 
Satan has protected me for a few times, he defended me from deadly blows of the enemy but then allowed me to be having minor attacks.
Satan expects me to get a friend interested in him, When the friend summons a demon I can be protected,I will wait for 2 years, I am getting a yoga certificate, and then teach people to advance their souls.

What makes you so sure that an enemy is attached to you? although I suspect it's a lie I could be wrong. Could you go into more  details?

The enemy said to me, We are still here,feed us, 
The only way I can get rid of these parasites is the help of another satanist 

At the moment it is Saturn transit the curse that the enemy put on us for 40 Years which means many badly things are bound to happen.

You can contact the gods for assistance / or speak to Satan or Lilith. You can do this easily by focusing on one of they're sigils or vibrating they're names till you feel their presence is around and speak to them.

Or you can summon a specific demon / ess for what ever you need assistance with.

The banishing ritual should do something so make sure to preform it everyday if it is necessary. And burn your area with blue satanic energy.

Hail Father Satan
Hail The Gods of Du'at
Heil Hitler, Sieg Heil

Sent from my iPhone

Seriously, the enemy is entirely fucking with you. "Helping" another Satanist will NOT make then go away at all.
Next thing you know they'll tell you you need to do the Dedication Ritual again, and again, and again because it doesn't work. It's a common enemy tactic to pull shit like this to screw with those they are haunting. then they'll start making other demands that are possibly a little odd. You seriously want to "take" suggestions from the enemy? I've had this problem before. It was before I Dedicated. The enemy fooled me into believing they are Satan and started making all kinda of ridiculous and self destructive demands for a little "monetary" pleasure which wouldn't come if I didn't degrade myself enough..

It typically went along the lines of causing problems in the family, staying away from them, lying about retarded crap, and other ridiculous self destructive things. And when i "supposedly" sold my Soul to them, they told me it was of "monetary" value. They even went so far later on to mock the Dedication Ritual by "guiding" me through it through possession(me still thinking they were Satan). DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE THINGS. They're out to try and destroy you.

You need to do a banishing ritual. You will need this website to determine when a void of course moon is because a void of course moon nullifies the working entirely.

http://www.lunarium.co.uk/
You also need to enter your proper location in or you won't have the proper information on the moon's activity. There's a calender that will tell you day by day what the moon is doing including when it's void of course on the front page. Use this tool daily to figure out when the moon is void of course. You should start when the moon is in waning period and do a 40 day working on it daily. Tally the days to make sure you don't lose track.

Banishing Ritual  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back