Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Obsessions: Detach, Sublimate, Manage

Hello, High Priestess.
I have a question, some people were just completely awful and are rejected by me completely and wouldn’t mind doing a detach working if I have time.

However some people too, an ex for example, I just don’t want to detach from them, and I still care about them to a degree, despite knowing they are awful as well but just still loving them too much and wishing they can be better in the future and holding on to hope that they can be better, how should I deal with these feelings?

We separated several years ago too so it’s not recent. The person had narcissistic tendencies as well and right now is doing much worse and has plunged into the extreme depths of islamic extremism.

However, when I first met her she was spiritual, extremely beautiful, and we spoke about Tarot, witchcraft, we often had telepathic contact, and she had spiritual awakenings when I was her. She felt like a soulmate and we were so similar and compatible, but some complications happened and she distanced herself I had to leave her soon after.

It was rare to meet someone like her at the time and I was ecstatic, it was one of the best and worst times of my life.

I think she became extremist as a way of rebelling and expressing hate towards me and so she can distance herself from our ties completely. She’s completely lost herself in islam and killed off any beauty she had before, purposefully.

Sorry for going on a tangent, but long story short, what should you do if you don’t want to detach and still care about the person but there’s no possibility to be together again?
That's disappointing that someone who is drawn to the occult then turns to extremist islam.

You don't have to detach. Have you done a working for her to help her away from islam? It's completely up to you of course, but if you still care for her even as a friend, it might be worth it. Detach her from islam, perhaps severing of astral links (from her to islam) might be needed, some basic cleaning of her aura and chakras, doesn't have to be very time consuming for you.

That's disappointing that someone who is drawn to the occult then turns to extremist islam.
Yeah, it makes me the saddest. She really was into the occult and was a natural, she was so gifted and connected to spirituality and pagan concepts.

Unfortunately, it’s not the first time either, I had a couple people super close ended up like that as well. However she’s the one I romantically fell for.

I don’t think trying to help her is a good idea, she’s aware and is choosing this for herself, she wants it so bad. She’s become anti-life and is well into extreme depths of islam.

I can’t save or help her I don’t think so, I tried when I was with her, she had other problems as well before the whole islam thing.

She has became a Niqabi recently.
Meaning she wears this.
IMG_9383.jpeg

So she’s fucked up herself too bad honestly.

All my relationships are so traumatizing fr you have no idea.

You must Clean your arua with white Gold energy continuously I suggest also Doing all Major Chakras and Miner Chakras as long as you are dedicated To Father Satan And power meditations as long as your Soul is all Open Theses meditation Can Make you your own God after you decide to apply your self 100% These Medications Can Heal anything in your body.This Fact 5 Days Know Heart Medications And I am Breathing Healing energy in continuously programmed It Heal and reproduce knew cells continuously and stopped the Aging.Glory To Fathers Mother's Of The Heavens of Heavens Hail Satan Belsubub Asteroth .
Use munka. 49x MUNKA 3x "This energy frees my myself from alcohol addiction, in the most beneficial way for me"
Munka is pronounced as MMMM-UUUU-NNNN-YY-KKHH-AAAA, Y as in yay, it's a short transitionary sound between the n and k. the KKHH is guttural.
clean yourself afterwards.

Hello, High Priestess.
I have a question, some people were just completely awful and are rejected by me completely and wouldn’t mind doing a detach working if I have time.

However some people too, an ex for example, I just don’t want to detach from them, and I still care about them to a degree, despite knowing they are awful as well but just still loving them too much and wishing they can be better in the future and holding on to hope that they can be better, how should I deal with these feelings?

We separated several years ago too so it’s not recent. The person had narcissistic tendencies as well and right now is doing much worse and has plunged into the extreme depths of islamic extremism.

However, when I first met her she was spiritual, extremely beautiful, and we spoke about Tarot, witchcraft, we often had telepathic contact, and she had spiritual awakenings when I was her. She felt like a soulmate and we were so similar and compatible, but some complications happened and she distanced herself I had to leave her soon after.

It was rare to meet someone like her at the time and I was ecstatic, it was one of the best and worst times of my life.

I think she became extremist as a way of rebelling and expressing hate towards me and so she can distance herself from our ties completely. She’s completely lost herself in islam and killed off any beauty she had before, purposefully.

Sorry for going on a tangent, but long story short, what should you do if you don’t want to detach and still care about the person but there’s no possibility to be together again?
The enemy and what they are know doing as I was at this gas station and this powerful nagitive energys was all over me so I looked straight at where it came from and willed the enemy back.This one was Islam dressed in white in dark gray and Black Mimi van .Hail Satan Keep the returning curses here's proof of my situation.Glory Honor Praise Will Away Belong To you All Original pagan Gods Thanks for to My Demon GUARDIAN Hail.Satan

Yeah, it makes me the saddest. She really was into the occult and was a natural, she was so gifted and connected to spirituality and pagan concepts.

Unfortunately, it’s not the first time either, I had a couple people super close ended up like that as well. However she’s the one I romantically fell for.

I don’t think trying to help her is a good idea, she’s aware and is choosing this for herself, she wants it so bad. She’s become anti-life and is well into extreme depths of islam.

I can’t save or help her I don’t think so, I tried when I was with her, she had other problems as well before the whole islam thing.

She has became a Niqabi recently.
Meaning she wears this.
View attachment 3674

So she’s fucked up herself too bad honestly.

All my relationships are so traumatizing fr you have no idea.
By staying linked to someone, energy is exchanged with that person, even more so with someone who was your partner, this can be harming you in various ways, hindering your spiritual progress, your material life and damaging you psychically.
In my personal opinion, I would avoid at all costs staying linked to someone who has such a damaged soul.
In my case, although she was also SS, she had a lot of problems and abandoned the spiritual path and staying linked to her was harming me.
Is much better to remove the links of relationships that went wrong and not maintain links with any of your Ex.

I'm sorry about your situation, brother. I just hope things get better for you in the future.

I'm sure you'll meet someone much better in the future.
Thank you! It’s good to hold on to hope, sometimes I lose hope or faith to be loved, but hope and belief that stuff can be positive is helpful to attract better people.

I’m still relatively young too which might mean I will meet other people one day.

Thank you! It’s good to hold on to hope, sometimes I lose hope or faith to be loved, but hope and belief that stuff can be positive is helpful to attract better people.

I’m still relatively young too which might mean I will meet other people one day.
Of course brother. I'm still young too, I still have some worries in life sometimes, but instead of doubting myself for them, I think about how to make things more positive.
For a very long time I kept thinking about what I was missing, but I never realized what that thinking was taking away from me.

Please always know that you are loved. Because that is often what makes us "human".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back