Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need Help, Testing...

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
I'm new to this group here. I joined on for a reason. If you have to wear glasses or contact lenses, read on...

I have an extensive background in alternative healing. Vitamins, minerals, supplements, herbs and so forth. Last night while reading the daily news, I clicked on some ad concerning eyesight. I normally ignore any and all ads, links, etc. Satan and Azazel showed me something. To get to the point, some greedy Christian fucker went on and on and on ad nauseum about how he was going to reveal key ingredients for healing defective vision.

The guy was excruciating to have to listen to, but I had a pad and took notes. The video reached a climax with this unimaginably greedy individual pitching a sale; demanding close to $30.00 for his "smoothies." Although excruciating to have to listen to, he did include a lot of useful information regarding the corrupt optometry industry, important points regarding eyesight and so forth. Given my background, and what little he hinted at regarding the ingredients, it didn't take me long to do some online research and identify those ingredients. This filled in gaps concerning what I already knRutinor those of you who are interested in listening to this selfish greedy fucker, I included the link at the end of my post here. Anyways, my point for posting this is I took my own version of that smoothie. Within 30 minutes, my vision was noticeably much more focused. I was absolutely enraged and appalled. How someone could actually hoard this sort of knowledge and use it for personal profits, knowledge that would help millions of people and stop corruption is abominable to say the very least. I don't want this to keep going on and on here. I am one person. Each of us is individual and has different eyesight. I am asking volunteers here for taking this drink every day for 1 month and reporting back here the effects. If this is favorable, I will post it to all the JoS groups and the forum, which total in the tens of thousands of members, asking that this be blabbed all over the internet. Please read through the ingredients. They are readily available in most cities here in the US, or online. These should all be taken together, as each one works with the others: You can add these to juice in a blender. Magnesium 2,000 mg (see note below) Liquid Chlorophyll 2 - 4 tablespoons (see note below) Nutritional Yeast Flakes 2 - 4 tablespoons Lutein 24 mg Zeaxanthin 24 mg DHA, EPA Fish oil caps 500 mg Vitamin C 1 - 3,000 mg Rutin 500 mg Vitamin E 3,000 IUs (see note below) NOTE* Magnesium is one of the most important minerals in the body. It gets drastically depleted on a daily basis. In order to get the full effects, it must be consumed in large doses. Unless you have a kidney disorder and/or don't drink enough water, these large doses won't be a problem. One SIDE EFFECT is diarrhea. Liquid Chlorophyll (Nature's Way brand, mint flavor is best) will turn your stool green. This is harmless. Again, and in addition to the magnesium, this can cause diarrhea. DON'T EVER take this by itself on an empty stomach as it can make you vomit. Best to include juice, add it to the smoothie. Both the chlorophyll and magnesium together, in addition to being excellent for improving vision, also noticeably increases flexibility, and has other major health benefits. Vitamin E is not water soluble. This means it accumulates in your system. Start out with taking 3,000 IUs and then after a few days, reduce this down to 2,000, then 1,000. The diarrhea can be a problem. Just be very aware of this, as accidents can happen. I'm not trying to be crude here, but coming home with a hot date and falling asleep after blissful sex, then waking up the next morning next to lover in a pool of shit... Or if you're in sports... This must be taken every day. Each of us is individual. Make sure your body is OK with the ingredients. My point of this post is to see how it affects everyone before posting it to the bigger audiences. The Jewish controlled optometry industry has made trillions of dollars off the suffering of millions of people. Please help. By the Grace of Satan, we can change this. Greedy Christian. Has detailed info about eyes, though:

http://topupbeat.press/7161_41447/?volu ... 2704603485

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich www.joyofsatan.com

I forgot to include 30 mg of Zinc. Make sure the zinc caplets include copper. Very important. Also, for real fast results, if you can hold a handstand, NOT a headstand, (this should be done against a wall for support), for 2 minutes or more, this can correct any vision problems real fast, especially with the nutrients.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich www.joyofsatan.org

"maxine.dietrich666" <maxine.dietrich666@... wrote: I'm new to this group here. I joined on for a reason. If you have to wear glasses or contact lenses, read on... I have an extensive background in alternative healing. Vitamins, minerals, supplements, herbs and so forth. Last night while reading the daily news, I clicked on some ad concerning eyesight. I normally ignore any and all ads, links, etc. Satan and Azazel showed me something. To get to the point, some greedy Christian fucker went on and on and on ad nauseum about how he was going to reveal key ingredients for healing defective vision. The guy was excruciating to have to listen to, but I had a pad and took notes. The video reached a climax with this unimaginably greedy individual pitching a sale; demanding close to $30.00 for his "smoothies." Although excruciating to have to listen to, he did include a lot of useful information regarding the corrupt optometry industry, important points regarding eyesight and so forth. Given my background, and what little he hinted at regarding the ingredients, it didn't take me long to do some online research and identify those ingredients. This filled in gaps concerning what I already knRutinor those of you who are interested in listening to this selfish greedy fucker, I included the link at the end of my post here. Anyways, my point for posting this is I took my own version of that smoothie. Within 30 minutes, my vision was noticeably much more focused. I was absolutely enraged and appalled. How someone could actually hoard this sort of knowledge and use it for personal profits, knowledge that would help millions of people and stop corruption is abominable to say the very least. I don't want this to keep going on and on here. I am one person. Each of us is individual and has different eyesight. I am asking volunteers here for taking this drink every day for 1 month and reporting back here the effects. If this is favorable, I will post it to all the JoS groups and the forum, which total in the tens of thousands of members, asking that this be blabbed all over the internet. Please read through the ingredients. They are readily available in most cities here in the US, or online. These should all be taken together, as each one works with the others: You can add these to juice in a blender. Magnesium 2,000 mg (see note below) Liquid Chlorophyll 2 - 4 tablespoons (see note below) Nutritional Yeast Flakes 2 - 4 tablespoons Lutein 24 mg Zeaxanthin 24 mg DHA, EPA Fish oil caps 500 mg Vitamin C 1 - 3,000 mg Rutin 500 mg Vitamin E 3,000 IUs (see note below) NOTE* Magnesium is one of the most important minerals in the body. It gets drastically depleted on a daily basis. In order to get the full effects, it must be consumed in large doses. Unless you have a kidney disorder and/or don't drink enough water, these large doses won't be a problem. One SIDE EFFECT is diarrhea. Liquid Chlorophyll (Nature's Way brand, mint flavor is best) will turn your stool green. This is harmless. Again, and in addition to the magnesium, this can cause diarrhea. DON'T EVER take this by itself on an empty stomach as it can make you vomit. Best to include juice, add it to the smoothie. Both the chlorophyll and magnesium together, in addition to being excellent for improving vision, also noticeably increases flexibility, and has other major health benefits. Vitamin E is not water soluble. This means it accumulates in your system. Start out with taking 3,000 IUs and then after a few days, reduce this down to 2,000, then 1,000. The diarrhea can be a problem. Just be very aware of this, as accidents can happen. I'm not trying to be crude here, but coming home with a hot date and falling asleep after blissful sex, then waking up the next morning next to lover in a pool of shit... Or if you're in sports... This must be taken every day. Each of us is individual. Make sure your body is OK with the ingredients. My point of this post is to see how it affects everyone before posting it to the bigger audiences. The Jewish controlled optometry industry has made trillions of dollars off the suffering of millions of people. Please help. By the Grace of Satan, we can change this. Greedy Christian. Has detailed info about eyes, though: http://topupbeat.press/7161_41447/?volu ... 2704603485 High Priestess Maxine Dietrich www.joyofsatan.com

Thank you very much, High priestess Maxine.
My multivitamin plus the other supplements I take contain many of these ingredients. They are a good safe guard as well to keep disease at bay. A lot of food is processed and stripped away of its minerals and natural components.  
Hail Satan!
High Priestess Shannon

I'm about to go purchase the stuff and start taking it tonight.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: "'maxine.dietrich666' maxine.dietrich666@... [SSHealth]" <[email protected] Date: 11/5/17 05:16 (GMT-06:00) To: [email protected] Subject: [SSHealth] Re: Need Help, Testing...
  I forgot to include 30 mg of Zinc. Make sure the zinc caplets include copper. Very important. Also, for real fast results, if you can hold a handstand, NOT a headstand, (this should be done against a wall for support), for 2 minutes or more, this can correct any vision problems real fast, especially with the nutrients.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich www.joyofsatan.org

"maxine.dietrich666" <maxine.dietrich666@... wrote: I'm new to this group here. I joined on for a reason. If you have to wear glasses or contact lenses, read on... I have an extensive background in alternative healing. Vitamins, minerals, supplements, herbs and so forth. Last night while reading the daily news, I clicked on some ad concerning eyesight. I normally ignore any and all ads, links, etc. Satan and Azazel showed me something. To get to the point, some greedy Christian fucker went on and on and on ad nauseum about how he was going to reveal key ingredients for healing defective vision. The guy was excruciating to have to listen to, but I had a pad and took notes. The video reached a climax with this unimaginably greedy individual pitching a sale; demanding close to $30.00 for his "smoothies." Although excruciating to have to listen to, he did include a lot of useful information regarding the corrupt optometry industry, important points regarding eyesight and so forth. Given my background, and what little he hinted at regarding the ingredients, it didn't take me long to do some online research and identify those ingredients. This filled in gaps concerning what I already knRutinor those of you who are interested in listening to this selfish greedy fucker, I included the link at the end of my post here. Anyways, my point for posting this is I took my own version of that smoothie. Within 30 minutes, my vision was noticeably much more focused. I was absolutely enraged and appalled. How someone could actually hoard this sort of knowledge and use it for personal profits, knowledge that would help millions of people and stop corruption is abominable to say the very least. I don't want this to keep going on and on here. I am one person. Each of us is individual and has different eyesight. I am asking volunteers here for taking this drink every day for 1 month and reporting back here the effects. If this is favorable, I will post it to all the JoS groups and the forum, which total in the tens of thousands of members, asking that this be blabbed all over the internet. Please read through the ingredients. They are readily available in most cities here in the US, or online. These should all be taken together, as each one works with the others: You can add these to juice in a blender. Magnesium 2,000 mg (see note below) Liquid Chlorophyll 2 - 4 tablespoons (see note below) Nutritional Yeast Flakes 2 - 4 tablespoons Lutein 24 mg Zeaxanthin 24 mg DHA, EPA Fish oil caps 500 mg Vitamin C 1 - 3,000 mg Rutin 500 mg Vitamin E 3,000 IUs (see note below) NOTE* Magnesium is one of the most important minerals in the body. It gets drastically depleted on a daily basis. In order to get the full effects, it must be consumed in large doses. Unless you have a kidney disorder and/or don't drink enough water, these large doses won't be a problem. One SIDE EFFECT is diarrhea. Liquid Chlorophyll (Nature's Way brand, mint flavor is best) will turn your stool green. This is harmless. Again, and in addition to the magnesium, this can cause diarrhea. DON'T EVER take this by itself on an empty stomach as it can make you vomit. Best to include juice, add it to the smoothie. Both the chlorophyll and magnesium together, in addition to being excellent for improving vision, also noticeably increases flexibility, and has other major health benefits. Vitamin E is not water soluble. This means it accumulates in your system. Start out with taking 3,000 IUs and then after a few days, reduce this down to 2,000, then 1,000. The diarrhea can be a problem. Just be very aware of this, as accidents can happen. I'm not trying to be crude here, but coming home with a hot date and falling asleep after blissful sex, then waking up the next morning next to lover in a pool of shit... Or if you're in sports... This must be taken every day. Each of us is individual. Make sure your body is OK with the ingredients. My point of this post is to see how it affects everyone before posting it to the bigger audiences. The Jewish controlled optometry industry has made trillions of dollars off the suffering of millions of people. Please help. By the Grace of Satan, we can change this. Greedy Christian. Has detailed info about eyes, though: http://topupbeat.press/7161_41447/?voluumdata=eyJvZmZlciI6Imh0dHA6XC9cL3ZvbHV1bWhpdHMuY29tXC9nby5waHA/cz0yNzA0NjAzNDg1IiwibmV4dFBhZ2UiOiIiLCJvYmIiOiJodHRwOlwvXC92b2x1dW1oaXRzLmNvbVwvY2xpY2sucGhwP2M9NDAwJmtleT1zbjY3YTdmeTMxNm1yNDQ2NGxkN20xMTMifQ==&obb=1&s=2704603485 High Priestess Maxine Dietrich www.joyofsatan.com

Thank you Maxine Dietrich, I will also help test this.

One question about this though, do you suspect it will work for any kind of vision impairment?

Currently I am near sighted, in other words, having chronic myopia as opticians like to say, I can still see without glasses so it is relatively mild, but things become blurred after a few meters out, most detail starts washing out after 10 or so meters.

I've had this since puberty.

I'll test it out as soon as I can procure the ingredients, if it can fix myopia that would be incredible.

One more question, does it matter what kind of Magnesium is used? I know some kinds are better absorbed by the body than others, but the very well absorbing ones are quite expensive (for me anyway).

Could anyone possibly give me some suggestion as to what magnesium would be good to use for this?

@voice
Magnesium citrate, taurate and glycinate are the most well absorbed forms of magnesium. Vitamin B-6 works to make it more bioactive, especially.

High Priestess Shannon

Id like to participate as well although Im not sure I can get all the ingredients and with people.. Id have to explain stuff but k.
Ive had a pair of glasses since I was 5 years old. If I can get rid of them forgood that would be awesome.

When I read the info about Dr Lenkei products, one of the side effects was indeed diarrea. Although it seemed to say that that would normalize over a while.

(I joined the same day HP Maxine did... I dunno why, but that makes me giggle.)

As for zinc, it also helps with menstrual cramps. I take half a zinc pill instead of a pain pill, and it works wonders; used to have excruciating cramps, and I barely feel a thing with zinc. I also drink a mix of electrolytes in water, and that helps too (magnesium and potassium are good stress reducers).

Those ingredients are they in single dose or sometimes combined with each other?

I could find lutein in combination with zeaxanthin at a very low dose.
I also found something saying crystalline lutein & zeaxanthin at 6mg on one but they werent separate and I have to read a bit more about that.

Also, on wikipedia it mentions zeoxanthin is quite high found in spirulina, also something seems to mention that chlorella contains it too?
Have not read about that yet.

Is it too late to try that smoothie if you've already had cataract surgery? I guess there's not really much to do to improve vision if the lenses in your eyes are fake, but maybe there's other benefits.

Never mind. The store I was searching on didnt have it. Only lutein in combination with zeaxanthin in low dose.
I found a place that ships it now.
Seems its from the usa and I have no idea how much to expect delivery costs. :/ darn. Need an account to even be able to see what itd be on checkout.

Just get the combination. These are usually sold in low doses. Just take more capsules. They give the amount of each capsule on the back listing. What you mentioned is fine.

www.joyofsatan.org

Tue Nov 7, 2017 5:19 pm (PST) . Posted by:

taol_van_sherwood

Never mind. The store I was searching on didnt have it. Only lutein in combination with zeaxanthin in low dose. 
I found a place that ships it now. 
Seems its from the usa and I have no idea how much to expect delivery costs. :/ darn. Need an account to even be able to see what itd be on checkout

The combination has a ratio of 10mg lutein to 1 mg zeaxanthin most of the time.

I found blue bonnet brand zeaxanthin and lutein in a 4 zeaxanthin to 12 lutein ratio. On Iherb its for about 20 while if I buy it from a store here I pay 50 for it.

And I wanted to ask how strong the mint taste is from natures way chlorella, since personally Im not a fan of mint flavor.

It's pretty minty, I can taste the mint flavor over cranberry juice.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

I found this item with a ratio of 10mg zeaxanthin to 10mg lutein for a reasonable price. 
https://www.iherb.com/pr/EyePromise-Zea ... gels/64421

– ThomaSS

On Saturday, November 11, 2017, 6:09:56 PM GMT+1, taolvanswd@... [SSHealth] <[email protected] wrote:

The combination has a ratio of 10mg lutein to 1 mg zeaxanthin most of the time.

I found blue bonnet brand zeaxanthin and lutein in a 4 zeaxanthin to 12 lutein ratio. On Iherb its for about 20 while if I buy it from a store here I pay 50 for it.

And I wanted to ask how strong the mint taste is from natures way chlorella, since personally Im not a fan of mint flavor.

The specifications of the product you posted(Thomass):

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving% DV
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)500 mg833%
Vitamin D3* (Cholecalciferol)2,000 IU500%
Vitamin E* (d-alpha Tocopherol)400 IU1,333%
Fish Oil EE* 70%250 mg†
Total Omega-3 A%190 mg†
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) A%100 mg†
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) A%75 mg†
Mixed Tocopherols*20 mg†
Alpha Lipoic Acid10 mg†
Zeaxanthin*10 mg†
Lutein*10 mg†
† Daily Value not established.
* From natural sources

Other Ingredients
Gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, purified water, safflower oil, color (annatto, titanium dioxide), soy lecithin, maltitol, canola oil.

Hps maxine said that vitamine D supplements can be toxic on the forum.

Ill leave the decision up to you on that.

Vitamin D is toxic when not supplemented with Vitamin A and some Vitamin K.
Vitamin A regulates Vitamin D. Vitamin A alone is also toxic in high doses  when not supplemented with D.
That's why in nature, where there are high Vitamin A or D foods, the other vitamin is usually present in a balanced ratio. For example fish oils like cod liver oil, which is a good oil supplement. The best in my opinion if you are looking for high beneficial omegas and Vit. A and D.
High Priestess Shannon

Disregard the last message. I was looking on my phone and I misclicked so I decided to see if it was actually the right page, and it wasn't.

So you're good there.

Actually I've seen this product a few days ago but it wasn't orderable because they didn't have it at that time able to ship. Good to see they do now :)

It comes in plain too, without the mint.

www.joyofsatan.org

_________

The mint is very strong tasting, I've been ordering the plain aka unflavored. It is also strong, but I prefer the natural taste.

Regarding iHerb, you need to check with your country. Some countries have limits, of for example 2 supplement products and 2 cosmetic products (numbers are an example, I don't know what they are for every country). So it would actually be better to make multiple smaller orders that arrive quickly with no customs fees, rather than one large order and have to pay unexpected fees, on top of waiting a month or more for it to arrive. I learned this the hard way.

Thanks for the information lydia, hps maxine & others :).

I was asking because I have a tendency to feel sick if I have too much (pepper)mint, and as thus actually try to avoid it in herbal teas if I can. That includes other stuff as well tbh..

i was looking for the fish oil capsules and I have a question.

There are some around that have concentrated fish oil in there, others have glycerin & water (although I think this is a combination and isnt really harmful) and some have 10 g of Vitamin E in there. Which seems to be added most of the time.

Could I use the concentrated form or should I better stay away from that?

Is the glycerin&water just a filler?

Is it better to find a source with less vitamin E added in (they put that in there as a preservative)?

Or does none of this really matter?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back