Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jesus Christ = Saved by Fire?

Howdy,

I remember reading on here ages ago about the word Jesus Christ having some symbolic meaning to "Being saved by fire" or "Saved by fire"?

I no it means "anointed one" in Hebrew translation but does anybody no what I'm talking about?

It was years ago I'm sure I read something like that before on JoS, before the website was redone (love the new design btw!).

It's for my own "decrypting" or research of the bible for occult knowledge, so it would be helpful if somebody could correct me if I'm remembering this right?

Cheers!

decrypt

decrypt

decrypt

Yes.
You're talking about things that get talked about in a christian sunday school.
And you didn't read it here.
There is no fire, there never was .
To be bothered by the abrahamics in any way as to have questions about it's fictitious details here is a sign of ignorance.
You have reading to do.
Go do that.
And F*ck the jew on a stick.

Looking through the bible for occult knowledge is no better than looking through sewage to try to find a clean cup of water to drink.

Looking through the bible for occult knowledge is no better than looking through sewage to try to find a clean cup of water to drink.
haha right it's driving me insane tho, i'm sure I heard it before but knowledge is power my friend even if Jewish filth, keep up the good fight 👍

Might as well read Game of Thrones for hidden occult knowledge, at least you will be entertained doing so.

In all seriousness drop the bible unless you have ran out of toilet paper it simply serves no purpose, what little occult knowledge is present is literally poisonous, its the occult equivalent of hitting yourself in the face.

Howdy,

I remember reading on here ages ago about the word Jesus Christ having some symbolic meaning to "Being saved by fire" or "Saved by fire"?

I no it means "anointed one" in Hebrew translation but does anybody no what I'm talking about?

It was years ago I'm sure I read something like that before on JoS, before the website was redone (love the new design btw!).

It's for my own "decrypting" or research of the bible for occult knowledge, so it would be helpful if somebody could correct me if I'm remembering this right?

If I had to assume, it is probably just some nonsense where they stole information about the cleansing and empowering properties of fire energy and tried to claim jesus is behind this. Remember, he was made to replace our solar deities.

As others have pointed out, we have to remember that the information of the Bible is either corrupted, or if true on the surface, paints negative conclusions. Like in this case, fire can "save" in a broad sense, but it is wrong to conclude jesus did that, or is the only who can do that, and so on.

Read kabbalah exposed, this thing of "jesus" and the fire was already explained.

www.satanisgod.org

Thank you all for the replies, I suppose it doesn't matter that much in the end. I'll do the toilet roll idea then 😂

Thank you all for the replies, I suppose it doesn't matter that much in the end. I'll do the toilet roll idea then 😂
I personally have tried to look for something. But mainly it's all math and geometry, exploited by the enemy to build his matrix and books.

But anyway if you want to know the secrets, the exposed kabbalah site already has so much, more than you will ever find.

But exposing yourself to hebrew, or other enemy texts does not advance you and so it is a waste of time essentially.

Better to focus on the Gods, pagan mythologies, or other languages such as greek, runes, sanskrit or cuneiform and hieroglyphics.
But even that is secondary; you have to meditate and connect to the Gods as a priority.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back