Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Informational Graphic about Israel and my perspective on advertising.

OttoHart

Considering the fact that Israel is, as of yesterday, a state that is officially an apartheid genocide according to the Interanational Court of Justice, there should be no issue in sharing this around the internet on most platforms.
I've made sure that the verbage does not disagree with even the strictest ToS, so it should be fine.
Below the image is an explanation on how the text was written according to my approach. As I actually worked in advertising and plan to have it be my second Bachelor's, I thought I should drop my two cents on what we could do to better advertise. Criticism of both the image and my below opinions is absolutely welcome.

absolution (1).png

As someone who used to consider himself a leftist (nowadays not so much, I believe they have some good ideas but I tend to lean more centrist) and still is in many leftist spaces, I can probably provide a better approach to reaching out to the more left leaning side of young Gentiles and help push them towards the Truth. The language here is specifically written to not trigger an instant adverse reaction from certain people reading it. This is something people ignore in the way they present Spiritual Satanism. Truth be told, our name and a lot of our symbolism has been highly slandered. When you're aware of this, you write your text and use symbols in a specific way, to make sure the reader hears you out.
Some might think we shouldn't water down things just to appeal to weak people. That is a true, yes. But you need to acknowledge one thing that should be core doctrine in your mind by now: The enemy has effectively brainwashed otherwise innocent (guilty only of ignorance) Gentiles. Nowadays, names like Satan and other Satanic symbols might literally cause a complete shutdown in the other person because of their programming. And boom, this person is not hearing you out. He or she would probably be open to 90% of your suggestions, but because their brainwashing told them to hate the other 10% with a passion, you can't get the 90% accross.

No, it is not your job to coddle to xtians, stubborn atheists and random spiritualists and save them from their own ignorance. But if we are to take activism seriously, we need an approach that takes into account what would get the person to listen.

In this case, I specifically avoided saying that "jews" are at fault here. I specifically only said jews ones. Only said Zionists for the most part. This is partially true, it's fancyspeak, not a lie. Why in the Gods' name am I being this gentle? Here's why: Gentiles worldwide have been heavily conditioned into thinking being called an anti-semite is the worst thing you can be called. People see the Truth. They can't hide from it. What Israel is doing in Palestine is evil. But everyone is choosing their words carefully, as to not be called an anti-semite or a nazi by people online. Yes, this is brainwashing that they must fix. But this brainwashing took years or perhaps decades to get to the point it is today for each person. Do you really expect these people to change those programmings instantly? This is a process. A process that advertising must ease them into.

Personally, although I do like your approach with the gentler wording, I don't think it's a very effective piece of propaganda, which is how we must view it. However, if you were to plaster this in the streets of the real world it would it probably be more effective, but obviously dangerous to yourself, which I do not recommend.

In regards to online activism, one must be aware of the psychology of your typical user, which is not too dissimilar to the behaviour of a drug addict. The pattern's, habits, and dopaminergic functions are quite similar. That is not to say all user's of social media are drug addicts, but almost everyone act's like one [neurochemically] when they are on these platforms regardless of their typical scrolling habits. It's most comparable to a cigarrette user, and you have to accept this reality and conform the content to it via extrapolation on the basis of this underlying psychology.

If you want to create higher quality/long-form content stick to YouTube, as the cognitive association's people have on YouTube differ from elsewhere and would be more agreeable to creator's of this type of disposition... When people are on YouTube, they are expecting long-form content, and this expectation is key, because they would probably refuse to watch that same video if it popped up on their Instagram feed, where they expect (and desire) short-form content.

People go on Instagram/Twitter for quick "hits" not big meals, but with good, succinct, and persuasive communication skills, Twitter can also be an option for longer-form content.

Your poster here communicates too much information for people to digest in too short a period of time, and most will immediately lose interest upon seeing a massive wall of text.

There is also a lack of paragraph seperation to create clear visual comprehension, which would also improve readability.

I'd recommend splitting these point's into seperate slides and turning it into a carousel, with a clear and attractive surrounding background/graphics - do not clutter the image with excess iconography/symbolism. Keep it clean, and sleek, so the viewer's eye is focused on the text and not distracted by unnecessary imagery, unless it help's convey your point in some way.

Sorry, by "YouTube" I meant YouTube-like platforms, such as odysee - as you'll probably get banned on YouTube.

Mainly the zionists are the ones who are doing and directing these events but also most of the average jews are against Palestine too and in a way or another they support Israel...
So we should not really avoid the word "jews"...
People should know the exact truth about them. Anyways recently one can see easily how the average jews too agreee with the genocide and express their supports towards Israel.
There were few jews too who talked against Israel and even expressed some "sorry" for towards Palestinian victims. But it is mainly ordered, to create the illusion that there are "good" jews too who do not want war and accept Palestinians.
The jews are working collectively, even those jews who are not active yet and "not awakened" will be "activated" and join them sooner or later.
There can be very few jew who might want to avoid to join and do not want to partake and do their "job", but of course we can't trust them either...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back