Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

IMPORTANT REGARDING SLANDER

satanisk_88

If there is anything written about me on the Internet it is most likely slander and should be disregarded. Negative things that may be directed towards me on any website is slander and is nothing more than an attempt by the enemies of Satan to spread more lies.

This is not a new tactic of theirs as they are always attacking the Joy of Satan and it's Clergy. The jews are the masters of lies and deception and this can be seen with their twisted view of "history" like xianity and other lies like the "holocaust". Look at what they have said about Father Satan, The Gods and us Satanists….

In closing just ignore ANYTHING SAID ABOUT MY ONLINE!! The people writing about me do NOT know me personally or ANYTHING about me. They make up lies to suit their own needs and to try and ruin our lives.

Satan knows who these people are and HE will deal with them so there is no point on being distracted by the enemy.

STAY FOCUSED AND WE **WILL** PREVAIL IN SATAN'S NAME!!

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

Sometime ago I was surfing the Internet and came across a jew's blog and this fool was spreading some lies similar to what they say about HPS Maxine that we are supposedly cult leaders or something (hahaha).

Just ignore them. They slander everyone that is a threat to them. They also have a tendency to spam our inboxes here on yahoo.

If any of the infiltrators are reading this write now, you know who you are and Satan won't tolerate your lies.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ramses" <a_very_soft_pillow@... wrote:

what did they say about you ?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanisk_88" <satanisk_88@... wrote:
Sometime ago I was surfing the Internet and came across a jew's blog and this fool was spreading some lies similar to what they say about HPS Maxine that we are supposedly cult leaders or something (hahaha).

Just ignore them. They slander everyone that is a threat to them. They also have a tendency to spam our inboxes here on yahoo.

If any of the infiltrators are reading this write now, you know who you are and Satan won't tolerate your lies.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ramses" <a_very_soft_pillow@ wrote:

what did they say about you ?

I have had 20 jews and christisns all emailing me on my gmail acc sending veryinsulting messages, but in return i respond by calling on Father Satan and asking for his help or i just send computer viruses to them since there not smart enough to figure out how to not show there email addresses idouts.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back