Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

IMPORTANT REGARDING SLANDER

satanisk_88

If there is anything written about me on the Internet it is most likely slander and should be disregarded. Negative things that may be directed towards me on any website is slander and is nothing more than an attempt by the enemies of Satan to spread more lies.

This is not a new tactic of theirs as they are always attacking the Joy of Satan and it's Clergy. The jews are the masters of lies and deception and this can be seen with their twisted view of "history" like xianity and other lies like the "holocaust". Look at what they have said about Father Satan, The Gods and us Satanists….

In closing just ignore ANYTHING SAID ABOUT MY ONLINE!! The people writing about me do NOT know me personally or ANYTHING about me. They make up lies to suit their own needs and to try and ruin our lives.

Satan knows who these people are and HE will deal with them so there is no point on being distracted by the enemy.

STAY FOCUSED AND WE **WILL** PREVAIL IN SATAN'S NAME!!

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

I get what you mean, I agree.

It's also just not Jews now,
There are actually other groups taking slander against this group and
its members.

But, yes, we must stay focused.
We can't afford to let silly rumours and words get in our way.
And anyway - the lies will come back and bite them, all in good time.

Hail Satan!

On 02/05/2009, satanisk_88 <satanisk_88@... wrote:
If there is anything written about me on the Internet it is most likely
slander and should be disregarded. Negative things that may be directed
towards me on any website is slander and is nothing more than an attempt by
the enemies of Satan to spread more lies.

This is not a new tactic of theirs as they are always attacking the Joy of
Satan and it's Clergy. The jews are the masters of lies and deception and
this can be seen with their twisted view of "history" like xianity and other
lies like the "holocaust". Look at what they have said about Father Satan,
The Gods and us Satanists….

In closing just ignore ANYTHING SAID ABOUT MY ONLINE!! The people writing
about me do NOT know me personally or ANYTHING about me. They make up lies
to suit their own needs and to try and ruin our lives.

Satan knows who these people are and HE will deal with them so there is no
point on being distracted by the enemy.

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

--

~The Grim Reaper

I would only ever trust and listen to the words that came from your mouth might Brother! You are a great warrior in this army, and I could never believe anyone who says different.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanisk_88" <satanisk_88@... wrote:

If there is anything written about me on the Internet it is most likely slander and should be disregarded. Negative things that may be directed towards me on any website is slander and is nothing more than an attempt by the enemies of Satan to spread more lies.

This is not a new tactic of theirs as they are always attacking the Joy of Satan and it's Clergy. The jews are the masters of lies and deception and this can be seen with their twisted view of "history" like xianity and other lies like the "holocaust". Look at what they have said about Father Satan, The Gods and us Satanists….

In closing just ignore ANYTHING SAID ABOUT MY ONLINE!! The people writing about me do NOT know me personally or ANYTHING about me. They make up lies to suit their own needs and to try and ruin our lives.

Satan knows who these people are and HE will deal with them so there is no point on being distracted by the enemy.

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

A big problem that our enemies have against us is that there is no form of Satanism that is similar to us. We are where Satan is at. As far as people having a problem with the extra-terrestrial thing, this was a 100% clear understanding to the Satanists before the era of the Nazarene. My Satan-UFO connection goes back before being told or reading anything about it. I was totally alone at the time thinking that there was no one else out there who knew the truth. A lot of quazi-Satanists prefer to make Satan in their own image because the truth makes them uncomfortable. Hence why we are attacked the hardest. We have a lot of great Satanic Warriors here and they can't even see that they're thinking that we're "ridiculous" is just a mask for knowing that they are just trash bags that will be removed.

P.S. Not only did I mention ancient Egypt and Sumeria, but we are FAR from the first Satanic organization who have known about Satan and his Demons being extra-terrestrials who created humanity and that Satan is God.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

I would only ever trust and listen to the words that came from your mouth might Brother! You are a great warrior in this army, and I could never believe anyone who says different.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanisk_88" <satanisk_88@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

I am going to continue working and fighting for Father Satan and Hell's Army. The enemies of Father and the poison that pours from their mouths cannot and should never distract the Satanic Warrior. Regardless of attacks whether great or small, we should all continue being as a battering ram that is relentless until our enemies are completely destroyed through Spiritual Warfare.

As for the pests that are spreading lies, Satan knows who these incests are and it is only a matter of time. I will leave this issue in the hands of Satan and the Demons if they need to step in.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hammerofthegods_666" <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

A big problem that our enemies have against us is that there is no form of Satanism that is similar to us. We are where Satan is at. As far as people having a problem with the extra-terrestrial thing, this was a 100% clear understanding to the Satanists before the era of the Nazarene. My Satan-UFO connection goes back before being told or reading anything about it. I was totally alone at the time thinking that there was no one else out there who knew the truth. A lot of quazi-Satanists prefer to make Satan in their own image because the truth makes them uncomfortable. Hence why we are attacked the hardest. We have a lot of great Satanic Warriors here and they can't even see that they're thinking that we're "ridiculous" is just a mask for knowing that they are just trash bags that will be removed.

P.S. Not only did I mention ancient Egypt and Sumeria, but we are FAR from the first Satanic organization who have known about Satan and his Demons being extra-terrestrials who created humanity and that Satan is God.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanisk_88" <satanisk_88@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

This guy kayhitlerkami on Youtube is realy out of line! The shit coming out of his mouth is unbelievable. If anyone needs to be the target of an attack, this is the one. He really has a giant hardon for JOS.

P.S I left a couple of really good comments about his vids..HEHEHE;) and he thought I was HP Jake. Sorry about that HP Jake, I didn't mean to misrepresent you in any way. I will fix it if you desire, but with all the bashing he was doing to you and HP Maxine I just let him brew about it.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hammerofthegods_666" <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

The person in question resembles a mongoloid, with a very poor grasp of the English Language. How anyone could take the fool seriously enough to indulge him in his little fantasy world is beyond me.

Although, granted, he spouts a lot of shit, the very look and sound he provides in his videos, and the often incomprehensible babbling is hardly enough to discredit or disillusion any Dedicated follower of Satan, if anything his mindless idiocity only strengthens the resolve.

All that springs to my mind when ever I have looked at his video's is:
"Oh look, people with Down Syndrome can make video's too".

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mustangjake420" <mustangjake420@... wrote:

This guy kayhitlerkami on Youtube is realy out of line! The shit coming out of his mouth is unbelievable. If anyone needs to be the target of an attack, this is the one. He really has a giant hardon for JOS.

P.S I left a couple of really good comments about his vids..HEHEHE;) and he thought I was HP Jake. Sorry about that HP Jake, I didn't mean to misrepresent you in any way. I will fix it if you desire, but with all the bashing he was doing to you and HP Maxine I just let him brew about it.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hammerofthegods_666" <hammerofthegods_666@ wrote:

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

<td val[/IMG]i agree i hope he eats a pile of dog shit..fuck that joyofsatan is more real then his own mother

--- On Mon, 5/4/09, forgotten.identity@... <forgotten.identity@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: IMPORTANT REGARDING SLANDER
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, May 4, 2009, 2:17 AM

The person in question resembles a mongoloid, with a very poor grasp of the English Language. How anyone could take the fool seriously enough to indulge him in his little fantasy world is beyond me.

Although, granted, he spouts a lot of shit, the very look and sound he provides in his videos, and the often incomprehensible babbling is hardly enough to discredit or disillusion any Dedicated follower of Satan, if anything his mindless idiocity only strengthens the resolve.

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG]HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "mustangjake420" <mustangjake420@ ... wrote:

P.S I left a couple of really good comments about his vids..HEHEHE; ) and he thought I was HP Jake. Sorry about that HP Jake, I didn't mean to misrepresent you in any way. I will fix it if you desire, but with all the bashing he was doing to you and HP Maxine I just let him brew about it.

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG]HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "hammerofthegods_ 666" <hammerofthegods_ 666@ wrote:

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsat an.com

--- [/IMG]HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG]HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "satanisk_88" <satanisk_88@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian
[/TD]

This "Iacobus Mangunus" or "kayhitlerkami" person was banned from the JoS group because he tried to cause trouble and he then started to threaten people with IMs that hes gonna take our IP adresses to the ISPs and thet he told the anti-free thought kike orgs like ADL about JoS and theyre gonna close the groups e.t.c. He started all this shit because of getting banned, LOL. Now he looks like hes spewing bullshit in youtube. Oh well...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "forgotten.identity@..." <forgotten.identity@... wrote:

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mustangjake420" <mustangjake420@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hammerofthegods_666" <hammerofthegods_666@ wrote:

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

He's an imbecile...I say those were just empty threats anyway. He's just pissed 'cause he got banned for his stupidity.
----- Original Message ----- From: draikon99 To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 3:10 AM Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: IMPORTANT REGARDING SLANDER
This "Iacobus Mangunus" or "kayhitlerkami" person was banned from the JoS group because he tried to cause trouble and he then started to threaten people with IMs that hes gonna take our IP adresses to the ISPs and thet he told the anti-free thought kike orgs like ADL about JoS and theyre gonna close the groups e.t.c. He started all this shit because of getting banned, LOL. Now he looks like hes spewing bullshit in youtube. Oh well...

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "forgotten.identity @..." <forgotten.identity @... wrote:

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "mustangjake420" <mustangjake420@ wrote:

P.S I left a couple of really good comments about his vids..HEHEHE; ) and he thought I was HP Jake. Sorry about that HP Jake, I didn't mean to misrepresent you in any way. I will fix it if you desire, but with all the bashing he was doing to you and HP Maxine I just let him brew about it.

Hail Satan!

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "hammerofthegods_ 666" <hammerofthegods_ 666@ wrote:

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "satanisk_88" <satanisk_88@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

He's been making youtube videos for quite a long time...I just choose to ignore them.

-Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "forgotten.identity@" <forgotten.identity@ wrote:

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mustangjake420" <mustangjake420@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

Ah. It seems in his youtube videos he also has no idea what he's even talking about. And since he's been banned and such, his videos about us, in my opinion probably are just a pathetic whine on not being able to get back in here and go crazy again.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@... wrote:

LOL...I guess he's not worth spit and I don't believe any of the crap he says, it's just as Father's warrior I feel I have to investigate all possible threats and protect against them. I know he is not a threat to Father, but I feel as an army we should not drop our guard for an instant, even on someone as insignificant as that jerkoff. I'm still in spiritual training and still have a long way to go and alot to learn, but I just get overly anxious and upset when my family is being attacked. Thanks Lucius for all the advice and leadership with these matters, you are a great warrior in this army.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "forgotten.identity@" <forgotten.identity@ wrote:

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

#ygrps-yiv-2124046477 .ygrps-yiv-2124046477hmmessage P { margin:0px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-2124046477 .ygrps-yiv-2124046477hmmessage { font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;} I had read a small article on the 666 Black Sun website about the reptilian origins of the Jews. The article was interesting, but it was not very lengthy. I was wondering if there are any other sources that I can go to, to get to the bottom of this issue. It is an interesting way to look at it, but I haven't really seen much evidence. Thank you very much.

88/14/666

Heil Satan, and Heil Hitler

Michael Hutchinson

I don't have a link for it, but I pretty much have the summary in my head. While we know that there is no "god" called Jehovah/Yahweh, I was reading an article one time that said that Jehovah/Yahweh isn't a "god," but a race. The author of the article called Jehovah/Yahweh "The race of Lizards and humans with reptilian genes [blood?]." LOL.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mike hutchinson <hypermike14@... wrote:

I had read a small article on the 666 Black Sun website about the reptilian origins of the Jews. The article was interesting, but it was not very lengthy. I was wondering if there are any other sources that I can go to, to get to the bottom of this issue. It is an interesting way to look at it, but I haven't really seen much evidence. Thank you very much.

88/14/666

Heil Satan, and Heil Hitler

Michael Hutchinson

Many of them are Jews anyways. Hence why they didn't last when some of them used to be members here. Attention is what they want. When they infiltrate our groups, they like to think that they're making some kind of "impact" by our members noticing. They can say "woooo-oooh-ooh, JoSsers, I'm scared" (I've heard it all before) all they want, but what they don't know is where we're headed. For us, magick has never heard of morals or conscience. Many of you will see what I mean by this, but it's kind of hard to talk about right now, as in specifically what I mean by this in full clarity.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanisk_88" <satanisk_88@... wrote:

I am going to continue working and fighting for Father Satan and Hell's Army. The enemies of Father and the poison that pours from their mouths cannot and should never distract the Satanic Warrior. Regardless of attacks whether great or small, we should all continue being as a battering ram that is relentless until our enemies are completely destroyed through Spiritual Warfare.

As for the pests that are spreading lies, Satan knows who these incests are and it is only a matter of time. I will leave this issue in the hands of Satan and the Demons if they need to step in.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

They will all fall in time. We have seen them come and go down and face the reality that Satan does not need their feeble minds.

Come to think of it those enemy groups that are pretending to be Spiritual Satanic, (HoE and other idiots) I haven't seen their moderators in a while. That is a good thing as I HATE spam as much as you all do I am merely stating what HP Jake Carlson is saying. Looks like our curses are in fact working against them. Our magick has NO limit and there is NO "karma" stopping Our Power from binding, cursing or completely destroying our enemies.

Satan **WILL** WIN THIS WAR!!

Our enemies know it and they are wasting what time they have by trying to distract us. We are on the Straightword Path and the Leader of this Path is Lord Satan Himself.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

Many of them are Jews anyways. Hence why they didn't last when some of them used to be members here. Attention is what they want. When they infiltrate our groups, they like to think that they're making some kind of "impact" by our members noticing. They can say "woooo-oooh-ooh, JoSsers, I'm scared" (I've heard it all before) all they want, but what they don't know is where we're headed. For us, magick has never heard of morals or conscience. Many of you will see what I mean by this, but it's kind of hard to talk about right now, as in specifically what I mean by this in full clarity.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

I watched one, and that was about it for me. It was hella stupid. Lol.
----- Original Message ----- From: Niko To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 7:43 AM Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: IMPORTANT REGARDING SLANDER
He's been making youtube videos for quite a long time...I just choose to ignore them.

-Hail Satan!
--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "draikon99" <draikon99@. .. wrote:

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "forgotten.identity @" <forgotten.identity @ wrote:

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "mustangjake420" <mustangjake420@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "hammerofthegods_ 666" <hammerofthegods_ 666@ wrote:

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

I think the "HOE" had some problems with Fire.

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

They will all fall in time. We have seen them come and go down and face the reality that Satan does not need their feeble minds.

Come to think of it those enemy groups that are pretending to be Spiritual Satanic, (HoE and other idiots) I haven't seen their moderators in a while. That is a good thing as I HATE spam as much as you all do I am merely stating what HP Jake Carlson is saying. Looks like our curses are in fact working against them. Our magick has NO limit and there is NO "karma" stopping Our Power from binding, cursing or completely destroying our enemies.

Our enemies know it and they are wasting what time they have by trying to distract us. We are on the Straightword Path and the Leader of this Path is Lord Satan Himself.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

I remember a long time back when I first watched some "anti-jos" videos, made by tweedle dee and tweedle dumber, a couple of xian kids, their Papa was a Preacher man, liked to keep close to his flock, if you catch my drift.

Thing is, I watched the videos and felt the same as you do now, sometimes I see shit that makes my Blood start to boil, and anger rise within me, but I do not let it spill over, I contain it, through practice of Satanic Meditation and Self-Understanding, that Anger and Rage can be Utilized, like harnessing a Comet and riding in its Tail, you behind, but your holding the reigns, your steering the eventual impact, or sustainable course.

These idiots to more for us than against us, I am yet to see one with even the slightest ounce of Charisma appear against Our Faith. They are dejected and enslaved, worthless and weak. They show this in their desperation to discredit and an inability to muster a finer argument than a singular word such as "retard", used liberally by the lost for it is a word they relate to most in failure.

Direct your anger well and the impact suits your depth.

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mustangjake420" <mustangjake420@... wrote:

LOL...I guess he's not worth spit and I don't believe any of the crap he says, it's just as Father's warrior I feel I have to investigate all possible threats and protect against them. I know he is not a threat to Father, but I feel as an army we should not drop our guard for an instant, even on someone as insignificant as that jerkoff. I'm still in spiritual training and still have a long way to go and alot to learn, but I just get overly anxious and upset when my family is being attacked. Thanks Lucius for all the advice and leadership with these matters, you are a great warrior in this army.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@ wrote:

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

LOL.

And what of ToE? ( Temple of the Ancients )
One of them contacted me, told me they were 'nicer than JoS' people, lol.
And them claiming being of Sumerian Gods believers I finally checked their website; I lost interest when I got to one of the sermons about Enki and Satan being different Entities, esp when I saw that their proof to back this up came from...tada! - the mormon bible.
That sermon was written by someone called Enlilki.
The name sounds awfully familiar. Then suddenly I recall, when I first got here months back (last year) JoS was havin a prob cuz we got hacked...ninanu_enlilki. Remember dis name, Siblings?

I get a lot of these emails, it ranges from d nicest ones wooing me, to those who'd cuss me outright, calling my Mentor a 'goy whore' and that we're a hateful Nazi cult.
At times I'm in the mood to verbally respond to their bashing, but I do wht I do best - I perform Black Magick on these fuckers.
What better way to develop my abilities than to practice it as often as possible.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2009 8:08:38 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: IMPORTANT REGARDING SLANDER

I think the "HOE" had some problems with Fire.

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "satanisk_88" <satanisk_88@ ... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

Many of them are Jews anyways. Hence why they didn't last when some of them used to be members here. Attention is what they want. When they infiltrate our groups, they like to think that they're making some kind of "impact" by our members noticing. They can say "woooo-oooh- ooh, JoSsers, I'm scared" (I've heard it all before) all they want, but what they don't know is where we're headed. For us, magick has never heard of morals or conscience. Many of you will see what I mean by this, but it's kind of hard to talk about right now, as in specifically what I mean by this in full clarity.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back