Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i want to make a deal with a demon using my soul in exchange

ridewithexodus

i need money, am ready to make a deal for money exchange, i don;t care what the out come will be. pls can anyone help me on how to do it?

Hahaha, you are very funny.... NOT. They is no such thing as selling your soul, no lie you are an ignorant fool. If you are interested in joining TRUE Satanism visit www.JoyofSatan.org, www.666blacksun.org, and www.Exposingchristianity.com study the sites VERY carefullySent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: <nas23456787@... Sender: [email protected] Date: 09 Nov 2013 05:57:41 -0800To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] i want to make a deal with a demon using my soul in exchange
  i need money, am ready to make a deal for money exchange, i don;t care what the out come will be. pls can anyone help me on how to do it?

That is the most insulting bullshit that you could every ask a Demon (Our PAGAN/ GENTILE Gods). You want to ask one of them to make a deal for the exchange of Jewish Money? The Federal Reserve of the United States is Not an government institution. It's a privately owned and operated Jewish Bank, just like JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America and all the others. It's worthless paper/ cloth, backed by Absolutely Nothing. It's more like a credit, with the value being set by Oil and Gold in the New York Stock Exchange.

Also, we do not sell our souls! People need to get their heads out of the clouds.

If you want Money, find a Job or ask your parents for it.

Hail Satan!!In Satan I Trust! Forever in the Service of Satan!

On Saturday, November 9, 2013 1:01 PM, "nas23456787@..." <nas23456787@... wrote:

Your soul is not some fucking car you can buy or sell. It is very valuable and stop listening to Christian bullshit. You think if you sell your soul money will just appear or you will win the lottery? NO. A demon is more than someone you go to when you need something but do try and sell your soul and see how it works out.

------------------------------
On Sat, Nov 9, 2013 1:34 PM EST Micama Gmicalzoma wrote:

That is the most insulting bullshit that you could every ask a Demon (Our PAGAN/ GENTILE Gods). You want to ask one of them to make a deal for the exchange of Jewish Money? The Federal Reserve of the United States is Not an government institution. It's a privately owned and operated Jewish Bank, just like JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America and all the others. It's worthless paper/ cloth, backed by Absolutely Nothing. It's more like a credit, with the value being set by Oil and Gold in the New York Stock Exchange.

Also, we do not sell our souls! People need to get their heads out of the clouds.

Hail Satan!!
In Satan I Trust! Forever in the Service of Satan!

On Saturday, November 9, 2013 1:01 PM, "nas23456787@..." <nas23456787@... wrote:

I'll Say the same thing that I said to a fool on the teen page as I really don't want to waste words on this foolish question! Our father is not a cash maul! For when you only summon him for something and HE gives it to you.  If you want something  go out and work for it!   Our father deserves respect and praise, HE does not deserve to be taken advantage of.  So read the rules and  learn the proper way of Satanism.   If you need help with a problem summon a demon and ask them for a favour,  if they deem it a fit request it might be granted.  So remember our father is not a money lending whore but a respectable and highly Devin god  and he deserves our rituals and prayers. You should perform a ritual and pray forgiveness to our lord for being foolish! Hail our father Satan, mother Lilith and brother Lucifer ! 

On Sat, Nov 9, 2013 at 6:34 PM, Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!! In Satan I Trust! Forever in the Service of Satan!

I wanted to add something here as well. There are some Satanic symbolism on the US currency, this was Stolen by the Jews. They stole it and then said that it was something that they created, which is totally False. The Jew is a Leech not a Creator.

On Saturday, November 9, 2013 1:37 PM, Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:

You cannot "Sell your soul to the devil". That is Christian filth. You can however dedicate yourself to Satan. Go through the Joy of Satan website before you do anything. That will give you enough knowledge about why it is not selling your soul. That will also tell you who Satan is and who he is not. He is not the Christian devil. He is the true creator of mankind.
You can take a daemon's help for financial success. But, that should not be your ultimate goal to evoke a daemon. Spiritual ascension is the ultimate goal of Satanism, unlike Christianity, where they will deprive you of your spirituality.

---In [email protected], <ritamarley2012@... wrote:

the same to you but i don't now how?

---In [email protected], <nas23456787@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Dear Group

Greetings in Farther Satan's name.

I would like to remind everyone and those who are here for the fun of it and talk about wanting to sell there souls for money.

I find it disrespectful to Farther because once you learn the truth Via JOS and learn about the soul how could you really want to sell something so precious? Your soul is Yours to carry for all eternity so what's this talk of selling souls?

The selling of souls in my opinion is of the Enemy making you think Oh you can sell your soul for cash like its a joke!!!!!

Please stop being deluded and Be WARNED!!!! Do not come to Farther Satan!!! Asking for money for your Souls this is Sad and Disrespectful. Poverty and Wealth are in his hands and he bestows it on whom he wishes.

You can't just call on a Demon to ask for money this is disrespectful I would rather call on a Demon to help me advance in spirit than to waist the Demons time asking for money when I my self can do this. Learn about your soul via JOS and you will see the soul is worth more than Money Diamonds and Gold it's Priceless.

Hail Satan!!!

[/TD]

NO, what's disrespectful is YOU writing "farther" over and over.after being told not too.

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 6:58 AM PST Halesatan Hale wrote:

Dear Group

I would like to remind everyone and those who are here for the fun of it and talk about wanting to sell there souls for money.

I find it disrespectful to Farther because once you learn the truth Via JOS and learn about the soul how could you really want to sell something so precious? Your soul is Yours to carry for all eternity so what's this talk of selling souls?

The selling of souls in my opinion is of the Enemy making you think Oh you can sell your soul for cash like its a joke!!!!!

Please stop being deluded and Be WARNED!!!! Do not come to Farther Satan!!! Asking for money for your Souls this is Sad and Disrespectful. Poverty and Wealth are in his hands and he bestows it on whom he wishes.

You can't just call on a Demon to ask for money this is disrespectful I would rather call on a Demon to help me advance in spirit than to waist the Demons time asking for money when I my self can do this. Learn about your soul via JOS and you will see the soul is worth more than Money Diamonds and Gold it's Priceless.

Hail Satan!!!

This hale hale is a troll, probably one of the friends of that fishyface - I read these idiots caused huge mess.

The style of writing is oh so high and mighty, yet it reeks of jewry.
HS!

---In [email protected], <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

NO, what's disrespectful is YOU writing "farther" over and over.after being told not too.

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 6:58 AM PST Halesatan Hale wrote:

Dear Group

Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back