Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

The Alchemist7 said:
Why the older RTRs were neccesary to open the way to the Final RTR? Why this one hasn't been used from the beginning?

Simple, we needed to wear down their defenses first and foremost. It may have worked if we kept at it, but would have been a lot harder. Just realize the previous RTRs do a lot of things so they help out, they still exist and pump down as well. Just focus on the final and future RTR like Kol Nidre coming up this Yom Kippur offensive for 2019.

The Alchemist7 said:
Why the older RTRs were neccesary to open the way to the Final RTR? Why this one hasn't been used from the beginning?

Because The Enemies defences were far too thick in order for The FINAL RTR to Make really any effect whatsoever.

We needed to storm their defences one on one, one after another, so that The defences gave enough space for our FINAL RTR to "reach their nerve center/Nexus point" And finish them off.

Dear satanist i don't want to offend the RTR, But its important to me to understand the meaning of each word
just like saying affirmations in English (strength,power etc,) we give feeling and emotions because we understand the meaning of each word.

so its important to understand these words even if its in sanskrit, (feeling,emotions,vibrations) play a big role in affirmations.

heil satan

Dear satanist i don't want to offend the RTR, But its important to me to understand the meaning of each word
just like saying affirmations in English (strength,power etc,) we give feeling and emotions because we understand the meaning of each word.

so its important to understand these words even if its in sanskrit, (feeling,emotions,vibrations) play a big role in affirmations.

heil satan

sonnenkraft said:
It was said that if we would know the meaning of each letter, there will be SS who will do only the letters they want. I think the Gods know exactly who would do this, which is why they chose not to tell us their meaning. What we know however is that the entire jewish empire was build on all these letters so we will put an end to this by destroying all of them in the same time.

The Alchemist7 said:
sonnenkraft said:
It was said that if we would know the meaning of each letter, there will be SS who will do only the letters they want. I think the Gods know exactly who would do this, which is why they chose not to tell us their meaning. What we know however is that the entire jewish empire was build on all these letters so we will put an end to this by destroying all of them in the same time.

When the jewish people pray they put a huge Effort they know their magic they
Understand each word every letter
They are doing their magic since 1000 years ago.

While me as begginer satanist I don't understand what iam saying
And it's not funny to be parrot :lol: just saying ., I am sure satan want us to be fully aware

sonnenkraft said:
And it's not funny to be parrot :lol: just saying ., I am sure satan want us to be fully aware

Jews are doing their spells for thousands of years, not just 1000 years. As I said, I guess the Gods know exaclty who would do only specific letters and ignore the full RTR, which proves that there are SS who are not serious enough to get this information. Anyway, the Final RTR is reversing all the torah spells which have jews full power over mass-media, governments, religion, wealth, law, economy, history, education and so on. There is a torah spell for basically everything they own now. The Final RTR is reversing all of this because they spiritually got everything they have now and spiritually they will lose. It was even said in the ancient times by top rabbis that Satan will give His children the formula to reverse the jewish spells.

I have an interesting question on the F-RTR.

I notice that when we perform meditation we clean beforehand. Some people might void a bit and then clean to focus. Many perform meditation before an RTR to boost up the power.

My question is after performing F-RTR, is it okay to wait until the night time to clean? In other words is the effects of removal of gunk from our souls. Automatically materializing, I do recall reading Maxine and others state negative energies usually materialize after a few days that perhaps in a few hours it begins to cycle in but effects aren't felt till later.

Is it wise to clean immediately or can it wait?

I simply ask because I changed my cleaning from a few cleaning methods particularly 216 Surya. To the pure visual aspects found among the recent cleaning methods employed by people. I'm aware vibration is nice to clean but I burned myself out.

sonnenkraft said:
The Alchemist7 said:
sonnenkraft said:

When the jewish people pray they put a huge Effort they know their magic they
Understand each word every letter
They are doing their magic since 1000 years ago.

You don't have to understand what you are saying, what we are doing is destroing the jewish alphabet by reversing their letters. They don't have a meaning at best they are all name of our God's that the jews reversed when they created their alphabet so they could bind our soul.

This is why when we do the Final Rtr not only we are destroing their curses from the world and us but it even helps to destroy our own blockages and helps open our chakras.

Wait what?? I swear this posts views were at 62000 last NIGHT! And now their at over 64000!

How is this possible? Doesnt just the site just keep track of all the views? :?

Is there any member who understands
The meaning of each word in RTR? ???

sonnenkraft said:
Is there any member who understands
The meaning of each word in RTR? ???

We are reversing Hebrew curses which consists of the 22 hebrew letters. To understand what the kabbalistic letters mean and how our enemy uses them you must be adept in understanding how magic works.

The enemy’s magic and methods has been exposed by the JoyofSatan Ministry and more info can be found on the website.

Artanis said:
Wait what?? I swear this posts views were at 62000 last NIGHT! And now their at over 64000!

How is this possible? Doesnt just the site just keep track of all the views? :?

The numbers are not exactly like this, but this link is being spread, so increases in numbers are to be expected. There are things being worked.

The gains were around 750 views that day, not 2000, though.

ARRRGGHHH!! :x :x

I SERIOUSLY fucking HATE ignorant and STUPID NPC-lemmings who cant FUCKING see the Truth!
No matter HOW FUCKING MUCH you show it to them. Time after time after time after time...

ALWAYS the SAME. FUCKING. RESULT!! :x :x

Its time to sharpen those Spirtualistic Key-blades of yours with some FINAL RTR's and BE THE KEY TO VICTORY!!

https://youtu.be/sXrXg3WGLQA

Its starting Brothers and Sisters! It. Is. Starting...

Keep up those FINAL RTRs Bretheren!

Soon ALL jewish shits collapse!!

Never forget who we are!
This reminds to me this old post when we were about 15.000 honorable Souls engaged in this war

https://youtu.be/2g4Ew3WIe-g

This is a post of motivation to you all too... But mostly to myself:

To all of you who think the same way i do ´´What if i havent done enough to earn my place in Father Satan's 4th Eternal Golden Aged Reich? What about all of those times that i have let my anxiety, my fear, my laziness to get in front of my and the other 7 Billion's freedom and advancement? What about all of those times that i could have been doing RTR's or meditations or Online Warfare instead of doing something useless?``
Do you think THAT isn't useless?-.-

Do you THINK that wallowing in your self pity and stupidity in the past would somehow ´´magickally`` lift your spirit up? :|

What about ALL of those people that YOU reader have saved? What about the girl who DIDN'T get raped and murdered when your RTR reversed the curse that would have led to that rape and murder? What about the husband and father of a 5 people family who had cancer, who WOULDN'T have been able to survive without him, which YOUR RTR reversing power reversed the curse of cancer from him? What about the baby who survived his/her IMPOSSIBLE birth(because of birth-complications), because YOU gave him/her the MIRACLE of Father Satan.

A Good, Safe Life.

What about ALL of them? What if THEY would ALL know, what YOU have done for them? Do you think that they would think of you, the same way YOU think of yourself?

Your looking for a cure for your world that is on a miserable state? Tired of kikes And Christards And mudslims? Just want to utterly ANNIHALITE The JWO, sorry mean NWO?

Then your ULTIMATE answer iiiiissss: FINAL RTR!!

This INCREDIBLE Spiritual Superweapon annihalites, crushes, brutally murders, tears, disintegrates and exterminates ALL of your worlds insects And Bugs(kikes)!

Do The FINAL RTR today and Be The change you want to see in The world!

The whole universe thanks you for your INCREDIBLE work!

https://ia801306.us.archive.org/23/items/HellstormTheRealGenocideOfNaziGermanyDocumentaryWSubtitles_201511/Hellstorm-TheRealGenocideOfNaziGermanydocumentaryW-Subtitles.mp4?cnt=0

Use This as education and Motivation to do do the Rtr. Do it while watching this.

Me and many others on here are white. These are our own people we tried to build a better society and a beautiful world for our children and future generations but the Jew would not have it. They won a battle due to their YHVH toughtform but not the war. Our hero Hitler gave us this time we have now to fight. The Jews had to retreat for a bit but they are back at it.

If you want to someday tell your children this is the world we created so you will not have to deal with any of this. Then fight.

Someday this will all be just stories telling of a once nightmarish world that we helped save. So brothers and sisters feel the spirit of your people your ancenstors and bring back the warrior energy and fight.

Hitler was right and a hero!!! I salute him and all the brave men and women who fought and died to help save the world and give us more time. I salute them by doing the Final RTR will you salue them too.

They lost a battle but not the war. The fourth reich shall arise strong brave noble and victorious.

You know, in this ritual i wonder if we can accidently put energy into the jewish letters by mistake, like you invoke them to curse them right? That's why you call them by all of those name, idk, after i recite all the form of the letter i visualize in any way possible to destroy them like destroying them with a hammer, like everything can be good as long as you're convincing you mind that you destroy letters.
But what if you only recite the letter without concentrating on destroying them, can you put energy into them by accident? It's a stupid question but i am just curios lol, like i had this kind of thoughts when i was doing this ritual for the first time.

Weassel said:
You know, in this ritual i wonder if we can accidently put energy into the jewish letters by mistake, like you invoke them to curse them right? That's why you call them by all of those name, idk, after i recite all the form of the letter i visualize in any way possible to destroy them like destroying them with a hammer, like everything can be good as long as you're convincing you mind that you destroy letters.
But what if you only recite the letter without concentrating on destroying them, can you put energy into them by accident? It's a stupid question but i am just curios lol, like i had this kind of thoughts when i was doing this ritual for the first time.

No you can't. You're also reversing them, the words you recite are the exact backward of the hebrew letters. So vibrating these words as they're written in the RTR page without affirmations would maybe reverse them slightly. That's why intent and affirmations matter that much.

Stop worrying, this is the enemy trying to distract you from doing the RTRs effectively. Do them like the HPs instructed and the RTRs WILL be successful. Also, you doing the RTRs have much more effect than you know, always keep that in mind.
The RTRs are very lethal to the enemy.

Weassel said:
Nope. Those names are the reversed letters and by reversing them you destroy them.

Coraxo said:
Weassel said:

No you can't. You're also reversing them, the words you recite are the exact backward of the hebrew letters. So vibrating these words as they're written in the RTR page without affirmations would maybe reverse them slightly. That's why intent and affirmations matter that much.

Stop worrying, this is the enemy trying to distract you from doing the RTRs effectively. Do them like the HPs instructed and the RTRs WILL be successful. Also, you doing the RTRs have much more effect than you know, always keep that in mind.
The RTRs are very lethal to the enemy.
OHHHHHH, how could i forget about the reversing part, know everything make sense now, thx, oh, one more question, the last... hmmmm it is necesary to do the returning curses thing after this ritual, like it will have a bigger effect or its just to clean you from the filth that remain?

StraitShot47 said:
Does anyone do Mudras as they do the rtr?

And is there a list of the ones we use?
There are no mudras. This that we are doing are reversing of the jewish letters not mantra's.

Weassel said:
OHHHHHH, how could i forget about the reversing part, know everything make sense now, thx, oh, one more question, the last... hmmmm it is necesary to do the returning curses thing after this ritual, like it will have a bigger effect or its just to clean you from the filth that remain?

That's what RTR stands for; REVERSE torah ritual.

Just do them whenever you prefer, I like to do them after I'm done with the RTRs.

Would Be *AMAIZING* If someone would have The Time And effort to do a "1 year of FINAL RTR; what we have accomplished" topic next month 21st :D :cool:

Artanis said:
Would Be *AMAIZING* If someone would have The Time And effort to do a "1 year of FINAL RTR; what we have accomplished" topic next month 21st :D :cool:

:evil:

You stole my idea.... :twisted:

I can assure you I do have a tech topic to discuss on such manners. Something that occurred last year right around July funny enough just about a week or two before F-RTR so really a by product of previous RTRs. It might not be F-RTR perspective but it does continue to occur in today's tech market.

No idea whether to state a support of the RTRs or perhaps the Gods manipulating reality and doing something with much more advanced methods of spiritual warfare.

Gear88 said:
Artanis said:

:evil:

You stole my idea.... :twisted:

I can assure you I do have a tech topic to discuss on such manners. Something that occurred last year right around July funny enough just about a week or two before F-RTR so really a by product of previous RTRs. It might not be F-RTR perspective but it does continue to occur in today's tech market.

No idea whether to state a support of the RTRs or perhaps the Gods manipulating reality and doing something with much more advanced methods of spiritual warfare.
The Final Rtr does open the door for the God's to help us more and opens the door for the previous spells, Rtrs and current spells that we did and are doing to waking up people's and destroy the jewish influence in the world.

the rtrs are doing serious damage. The roads are literally cracking and strange patterns emerge out of the concrete. It resembles the Jewish finger of God but they are fragmented.

Masun666 said:
The roads are literally cracking and strange patterns emerge out of the concrete. It resembles the Jewish finger of God but they are fragmented.
Don't be ridiculous. Ultraviolet light makes the road brittle and weak until it cracks and crumbles. Has nothing to do with anything. You sound like some Christian doomsday person. Every road cracks and fragments, and RTR has nothing to do with it.

Masun666 said:
the rtrs are doing serious damage. The roads are literally cracking and strange patterns emerge out of the concrete. It resembles the Jewish finger of God but they are fragmented.

I think you possibly need medical attention and help if you like see these things with open eyes.

(The Final Battle Speech of ´´The War`` in the not so distant future:)

Great Millions of Warriors of Father Satan!
We Have Come To This Very Faithful Day Battlescarred And Tired!
Tired Of *ALL* These Enemies Of *EVERYTHING* That Is Good, Holy, Beautiful And Perfect!
Tired Of Seeing And Hearing Our Very Blood Brothers And Sisters From The Same Father And Mother Getting Raped, Tortured, Enslaved, Killed And WORSE!
Tired of Realizing That These WEAK And PATHETIC *THINGS* Are Destroying Our Civilizations And Our Heritage And Our Legacy!
We Have Fought Tooth And Nail To THIS Very Night!
Billions Upon Billions Of Lifeforms Have Been Lost!
Worlds Have Been Annihalited!
Civilizations Swept Away By The Winds Of Destruction That IS, The Enemy!
*ALL* Sacrificed So That *WE* Could End This *TENS OF THOUSANDS* Of YEARS Raged War ON THIS VERY FAITHFUL DAY!!
Tonight, Shall Be The Night, That The God's Remember!
Tomorrow, Will Be The Day That The Whole Universe Hails For **ETERNITY**!!
And Tonight!
With Our Very History!
We Shall PROUDLY Meet The DARKEST Of DEATHS, Of Our Enemies Bright Future!!!

For Our Brothers! *HUU!*
For Our Sisters! *HUU!*
For Our Loved Ones! *HUU!*
For Our Children! *HUU!*
For Our GODS!! *HUU!!*
For Our FATHER!! *HUU!!*
For The 4th REICH!! *HUU!!*

SIEG HEIL!!!!

July 21st is special to me not only because of the final rtr being posted but also because a couple hours before the final rtr was posted is when I decided to join the groups and come back to Satan as crazy as that story is it is true. I was trapped by the angels and thought Satan had forever left me and that I was doomed etc. Then I came back here that was when I rejoined the group and I decided fuck that I want to serve Satan even if he didn't accept me I hate those enemies. And been back here sense it's gone good.

Now around this same time this year my friend who I was staying with at the time who was kind of xtian in a way at that time and had all sorts of problems is now looking at the JOS site and meditating and the entities are leaving her alone. She hasnt dedicated yet but is considering it I think. Strange thing is this is around the same month and time I was freed.

So good this is a time of year to celebrate. July 21st is spiritual Liberation day. Let's spam the rtr for spiritual Liberation day. We will have made it one year.

We can also do things to celebrate the Liberation of ourselves and mankind this day. If you did the rtr the whole year at least once a day each day more on other days it's great even if you did it most days this year great. This year I will try to go all year not missing one day. Imagine Spiritual Liberation Day next year how I'll feel and what other positive things will likely happen by then. Awesome

Iamcryingnow11 said:
What is it "RTR"? Excuse me, I'm just new.

A Reverse Torah Ritual. And it does what it says :D Ritual that reverses the curses of the Torah.

Heres a FAQ for the FINAL RTR (ULTIMATE RTR, which destroys EVEYTHING that is jewish: Jewish soul, jewish identity etc etc)

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11560

slyscorpion said:
July 21st is special to me not only because of the final rtr being posted but also because a couple hours before the final rtr was posted is when I decided to join the groups and come back to Satan as crazy as that story is it is true. I was trapped by the angels and thought Satan had forever left me and that I was doomed etc. Then I came back here that was when I rejoined the group and I decided fuck that I want to serve Satan even if he didn't accept me I hate those enemies. And been back here sense it's gone good.

Now around this same time this year my friend who I was staying with at the time who was kind of xtian in a way at that time and had all sorts of problems is now looking at the JOS site and meditating and the entities are leaving her alone. She hasnt dedicated yet but is considering it I think. Strange thing is this is around the same month and time I was freed.

So good this is a time of year to celebrate. July 21st is spiritual Liberation day. Let's spam the rtr for spiritual Liberation day. We will have made it one year.

We can also do things to celebrate the Liberation of ourselves and mankind this day. If you did the rtr the whole year at least once a day each day more on other days it's great even if you did it most days this year great. This year I will try to go all year not missing one day. Imagine Spiritual Liberation Day next year how I'll feel and what other positive things will likely happen by then. Awesome

Hmm I was recently told also some interesting events happened around this time of year the last 2 years before that as well.

Somewhere between July 16th and The 21st I think it might even have been the 21st me and my friend we're rescued from a bad situation in Detroit and decided to turn our lives around and leave drugs or try to for good.

Around the same time the next year I went to rehab. Though not helpful and it stuck in my mind and caused me to relapse for a bit the next year cause all they did was talk about and reminice on the stuff. Plus they had xtian "prayers" we had to do.

July 21st the last year a few weeks after I had relapsed for a couple of months I had decided from some bad experiences those people were not my friends. Despite having been trapped with the enemy and praying to angels but hating them I started around a week or so before the 21st being a little scared but started looking up Enki and Satanism and longing to be back I believe it was Satan pulling me back cause I was really scared cause those entities had threatened me my energy was absolutely horrible and I was in a very fearful state about being damned forever and I'm stuck here no matter what I knew the truth but I believed Satan was gone. I even ended up in mental hospitals three times cause of this. Anyways so somehow on July 21st or shortly before the final rtr was posted I ended up back here. I regret all that nonsense and missing so many RTRs but still I am thankful to be back here. So I will post a thank you note to Satan and the Demon Beelzebub who said to me in a dream that I wasn't damned and was accepted and stuff I didn't know who it was at the time till I recognized his energy later.

So the 21st last year was when I got out of a very bad situation. I haven't even really asked the God's for anything this whole year as I am just grateful to be here other than to bring my friend to the truth which seems to be happening but also this lunar eclipse happens right over her Capricorn sun on the same degree so idk maybe that's part of it.

This year around this time I ordered some homeopathic remedy which worked for me in the past I will quit using nicotine altogether this will be my around my 9th attempt this year but I want to make positive changes I got to really try I want it to be my last. So yeah another positive change I hope this year too.

So yes I am grateful to be here. I hope everyone does the RTRs this whole next year try for everyday (unless the thought form fails totally before this time next year and we end up moving onto something else then try to do that every day and go as instructed).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back