Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Artanis said:
HPS Shannon said:
Artanis said:
-.- ... Your really getting on my nerves... I NEVER said anything like ´´NO NO NO!! THE FINAL RTR DOES *NOT* NEED FULL FOCUS OR *ANY* FOCUS!! YOU CAN JUST DO IT IN A MINUTE AND CALL IT A DAY!! :x :x ``
I just said that its MORE powerful WHEN you give it more focus OF COURSE, because you amplifyi your minds energy to the RTR MORE.

But the RTR is STILL valid if you DONT give it that much focus.

THAT was the WHOLE point of this imbecillic argument -.-

We have more important stuff to do than fight one another Brother :)

Focus is the most important thing in performing magick but it is true that if one is not entirely focused, has problems focusing (due to an over active mind) or because of any valid reason, the reversing of the letters are still effective. As there were times I couldnt entirely focus( for a couple of reasons) and I still got the effects of doing the RTR.

Our goal is to put as much focus and energy into these RTRs because of wbat we are working towards, but if something happens to where you aren't or cant be 100 percent focused, then do not feel that the ritual is invalid.

If someone is purposely planning on watching TV while doing these RTRs..then that is pointless. Its a shame if one cant even take 35 mins out of their time to focus on doing the ritual just because they want to watch TV...

Anway, the words being spoken and reversed are a power on its own but when combined with intent and an objective, it is amplified. This is in speaking specifically with word vibrations, mantras, etc.

I have a pretty stupid(?) question.

What exactly does ´´Focusing on the RTR`` mean? Like focusing that you vibrate the letters right?

I remember that HP HC said in the FAQ about the FINAL RTR topic, that the letters CAN be imagined to disintegrate, but it isnt a necessity.

So what EXACTLY focusing on the FINAL RTR mean? :? :lol:
Focus means not thinking about anything while doing the Final Rtr or any spell. You should be 100% concentrate on the Rtr or spell without think about anything else if you want the Rtr or the spell to work at 100%, like HP Shannon said the Rtr will work even if you are not focused (even if less) but you to give it 100% power to it you should be focused on it compleatily.

Just so everyone knows I recently thought of this (it may solve the attention issue as well somewhat that I talked about but I still need help) you can do the RTR into places that are of the enemy or have a powerful ley line to amplify it. If anyone is ever present in the material at one of these areas I wouldn't suggest doing it as the enemy may know what you are doing putting you at serious risk for your life and safety. As we all know energy can be sent anywhere especially if we have an image of it.

So this is an idea about two nights ago I pulled up a picture of that cube at Mecca and vibrated the whole final Rtr into it blocking out the letters about half way through and at the end while focusing on blue Satanic Fire filling the cube along with the RTR energy. It did feel powerful more so than the other rtrs I did.

This may be a cool idea or it may not do much more I don't know but has anyone else done something like this. What was your experience with it. Just use the regular affirmation of course 3 times at the end like usual.

slyscorpion said:
Just so everyone knows I recently thought of this (it may solve the attention issue as well somewhat that I talked about but I still need help) you can do the RTR into places that are of the enemy or have a powerful ley line to amplify it. If anyone is ever present in the material at one of these areas I wouldn't suggest doing it as the enemy may know what you are doing putting you at serious risk for your life and safety. As we all know energy can be sent anywhere especially if we have an image of it.

So this is an idea about two nights ago I pulled up a picture of that cube at Mecca and vibrated the whole final Rtr into it blocking out the letters about half way through and at the end while focusing on blue Satanic Fire filling the cube along with the RTR energy. It did feel powerful more so than the other rtrs I did.

This may be a cool idea or it may not do much more I don't know but has anyone else done something like this. What was your experience with it. Just use the regular affirmation of course 3 times at the end like usual.

Do not give deadly advice. If one is caught in a church or elsewhere doing this, they will more than likely walk out with broken ribs.

You are already suggesting that shit, while claiming you're "not suggesting" it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Do not give deadly advice. If one is caught in a church or elsewhere doing this, they will more than likely walk out with broken ribs.

You are already suggesting that shit, while claiming you're "not suggesting" it.

My bad I was meaning to warn people cause I thought someone might be wanting to do this. I should not have even bought it up. If you want to edit that out of my post. I never have done this btw and don't plan to. I know it is dangerous or deadly.

slyscorpion said:

It does not make the Final RTR more powerful if you are physically near one of the connecting points on the enemy's grid; it can in fact expose you to more negative energy while doing the Final RTR and adds more work to the cleaning that needs to be done afterward, especially in the case of newer Satanists who have yet to build up a powerful AoP.

All you need to do to negate enemy religious centers such as churches, synagogues, and mosques with the Final RTR is visualized them being destroyed or enveloped by Demonic blue flames/energy as you vibrate the letters. With focus this will cancel out the negative energies being uploaded into the grid from those places and bring them low. Just a few weeks ago I visualized this on a church several blocks away, and this weekend while driving by it, I noticed the church has now closed up and ended service for good, and construction crews have already put fences around the site and are preparing to tear the structure down.

Scion of Atlantis said:
slyscorpion said:

It does not make the Final RTR more powerful if you are physically near one of the connecting points on the enemy's grid; it can in fact expose you to more negative energy while doing the Final RTR and adds more work to the cleaning that needs to be done afterward, especially in the case of newer Satanists who have yet to build up a powerful AoP.

All you need to do to negate enemy religious centers such as churches, synagogues, and mosques with the Final RTR is visualized them being destroyed or enveloped by Demonic blue flames/energy as you vibrate the letters. With focus this will cancel out the negative energies being uploaded into the grid from those places and bring them low. Just a few weeks ago I visualized this on a church several blocks away, and this weekend while driving by it, I noticed the church has now closed up and ended service for good, and construction crews have already put fences around the site and are preparing to tear the structure down.

What about sacred pagan sites? do thy amplify prayers or RTRs?

What about sacred pagan sites? do thy amplify prayers or RTRs?[/quote]
It depends on the kind of energy that has been associated with the site in the past, and the emotions it transfers onto you. The rituals our ancestors did in some places tie into the energies of the Gods and therefore would make RTRs stronger. Most workings done in such places as far as I'm aware would be stronger unless there are negative energies or enemy thoughtforms present (which is what the deal often is with churches and other Abrahamic structures).

Scion of Atlantis said:

What about sacred pagan sites? do thy amplify prayers or RTRs?
It depends on the kind of energy that has been associated with the site in the past, and the emotions it transfers onto you. The rituals our ancestors did in some places tie into the energies of the Gods and therefore would make RTRs stronger. Most workings done in such places as far as I'm aware would be stronger unless there are negative energies or enemy thoughtforms present (which is what the deal often is with churches and other Abrahamic structures).[/quote]

Is see. When I will go to some pagan site, I will try to do some rtrs there. Thanks.

Well I am still doing this at least twice a day (9 reps in my mind is one time) but try to aim for 3 times on days I am working or doing something. I did get the job I was looking for I think I am doing good at it so far. Anyways does a person have to cross out the letters for it to be valid I wonder. The reason for this is I have a job now it is so loud depending where I am working that I can vibrate things and i did it about four times but at the end I just crossed out all the letters on the phone and said the affirmation. But obviously with this I could not be standing there messing with my phone for a long time. It felt the same energy. However does one have to cross off the letters to make it valid or do it's job. Now obviously I do try to do this as well at home alone where I am more focused and it probably is not as powerful but my thought is hey at least I am doing something more and helping a little and since I am mutable sign ruler it helps pass the time faster the more things I am doing at once anyways.

Just so anyone knows yes if you are in a public place where it's loud and you are not having to talk to someone your fine to do any vibrations. Just gauge the volume and be aware of your surroundings and no one will know. Most people are not paying attention to anyone or what they are doing anyways depending on where you are. This might help someone who might not have much time to meditate otherwise. My advice though would be not to have a phone or anything else out with the Hebrew letters or final Rtr or anything else related to a meditation or Satanism that just makes me fucking nervous the thought of it if you don't do that you are fine. I cross the letters out in the bathroom and say the affirmation mostly in my head if I don't have to do that cool.

slyscorpion said:
Well I am still doing this at least twice a day (9 reps in my mind is one time) but try to aim for 3 times on days I am working or doing something. I did get the job I was looking for I think I am doing good at it so far. Anyways does a person have to cross out the letters for it to be valid I wonder. The reason for this is I have a job now it is so loud depending where I am working that I can vibrate things and i did it about four times but at the end I just crossed out all the letters on the phone and said the affirmation. But obviously with this I could not be standing there messing with my phone for a long time. It felt the same energy. However does one have to cross off the letters to make it valid or do it's job. Now obviously I do try to do this as well at home alone where I am more focused and it probably is not as powerful but my thought is hey at least I am doing something more and helping a little and since I am mutable sign ruler it helps pass the time faster the more things I am doing at once anyways.

Just so anyone knows yes if you are in a public place where it's loud and you are not having to talk to someone your fine to do any vibrations. Just gauge the volume and be aware of your surroundings and no one will know. Most people are not paying attention to anyone or what they are doing anyways depending on where you are. This might help someone who might not have much time to meditate otherwise. My advice though would be not to have a phone or anything else out with the Hebrew letters or final Rtr or anything else related to a meditation or Satanism that just makes me fucking nervous the thought of it if you don't do that you are fine. I cross the letters out in the bathroom and say the affirmation mostly in my head if I don't have to do that cool.
The general consensus I think is that you're supposed to atleast visualize each letter disintegrating after you reversed it. But if this is the only way you can do it then I'd say go for it. It's better than doing nothing.

Also, for anyone who has low time for meditations due to a dayjob or whatever, keep in mind that the toilet is your best friend. Short meditations (not much longer than ~5 minutes) can usually be done there with nobody ever finding out. In most countries it is illegal to put any kind of surveillance into public restrooms (audio/video recorders), so you usually stay completely undetected. Just make sure to not take suspiciously long or to go suspiciously often, and you'll be fine. I did this a ton back when I was in this situation and it helped me to get a bunch of RTRs done during the day.

Shael said:
slyscorpion said:

The general consensus I think is that you're supposed to atleast visualize each letter disintegrating after you reversed it. But if this is the only way you can do it then I'd say go for it. It's better than doing nothing.

Also, for anyone who has low time for meditations due to a dayjob or whatever, keep in mind that the toilet is your best friend. Short meditations (not much longer than ~5 minutes) can usually be done there with nobody ever finding out. In most countries it is illegal to put any kind of surveillance into public restrooms (audio/video recorders), so you usually stay completely undetected. Just make sure to not take suspiciously long or to go suspiciously often, and you'll be fine. I did this a ton back when I was in this situation and it helped me to get a bunch of RTRs done during the day.

Thank you for your answer I can't do this everywhere at work just out in the main room if I am cleaning the cafeteria etc cause of the volume in there. I will continue doing this when I feel I can this way but this isn't the only way I can do it. I only work part time. So of course I am doing this the regular way at home each day too. I just wanted to be sure I wasn't doing nothing at all and wasting my time that is the main reason I posted here. I just wanted to add some energy to this when I could and do something more helpful that is all. I guess it does help out I will just cross out the letters at the end in the restroom. You are right about restrooms though just be aware the same applies to the volume level and people entering and exiting if it's not a private restroom (single stall that no one else can come into) and your good. Do all this correctly and you will never even be questioned or looked at at all about it cause no one will know. I have problems with visualization so the visualizing of that is out for now until I more fix my third eye (it really got attacked and dirty awhile back) I am getting better slowly though so I'll think of that in the future when I am better I do practice on this.

Yagami Light said:
Ok!
I fit all the letters into one, A4 page. http://i67.tinypic.com/2n9j8d4.jpg

2n9j8d4.jpg

The letters are rather small in order to fit in one page.

As for the vibration of the letters, I advise to write it in one notebook, so that you won't have to print that part every time. And of course listen to the mp3 and write it down as you hear it too.

I didn't do the ritual yet but HOLY SHIT, how exciting is that??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Reupload this picture would be really awesome ^-^

88 Shining Sloth 666 said:
Yagami Light said:
Ok!

2n9j8d4.jpg

As for the vibration of the letters, I advise to write it in one notebook, so that you won't have to print that part every time. And of course listen to the mp3 and write it down as you hear it too.

I didn't do the ritual yet but HOLY SHIT, how exciting is that??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

I have it downloaded but I don't know how to upload pictures so if you know how I can upload this.

I myself have been having motivational issues in regards to doing my RTRs, it seems only in extreme episodes of fear do I use them to help calm myself down then once I completed it, I no longer do them which is very shameful.
I have completed it 2 days in a row and aim for 40. It's difficult, I rely on people to just offer a little encouragement and the rest I can complete on my own
I have been very alone in this IRL which sucks but everyone has 30 minutes, I'll do my best

Yagami Light said:
Ok!

2n9j8d4.jpg

I think this may be the picture you are looking for. https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1pyo2dfd5s4b5x/Screenshot_20180722-160359.png?dl=1

Yagami Light said:
Ok!

2n9j8d4.jpg

Save it to your phone damnit! :lol: :lol:
https://postimg.cc/mtssdHMT

Here in black & white: https://postimg.cc/8srpXG0m

Yagami Light said:
Save it to your phone damnit! :lol: :lol:

Thanks a lot! and will do for sure ^-^

Thanks a lot for this I like the black and white one and will try it for awhile. The first one That image btw is on page two of this thread in case anyone can't access these images for some reason it's the same image as the one here. It is nice though for you posting this since I am sure there are plenty of newer people who would not search through this thread to find the image and the black and white one isn't on here as far as I am aware it's pretty cool. It would also be cool to have a red and black one like the JOS site but that is just an idea or an electric blue one. Just floating ideas.

Keep up the Good Work btw if you have Android phone or other device and use it the app sketch paint and draw is easy to use and free and can be found in the play store. I know there are some BS apps on there that either charge money to use or are hard to figure out how to use. That is why I mention this. Good luck

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If you do not have a printer access and need to do the ritual right now

1. Download this file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o5zce5jqt07f87o/NoprinterRTR.png?dl=1

2. Open it in MS Paint (Microsoft paint) or any other painter utility in your pc/android/linux.

3. Paint over the letters as you do the RTRs.

4. Save the blotted out file and delete it from your computer.

5. Repeat the above everytime you do your ritual.
Hp dropbox link is not operating.

Larissa666 said:
My Samsung Galaxy Note8 has never been more useful to me.

Perfect thing for this ritual. :)
I have a samsung galaxy tab too. Do you ruin the letters on your device? If so how? If you wouldn't mind.

satanichonor said:
Larissa666 said:
My Samsung Galaxy Note8 has never been more useful to me.

Perfect thing for this ritual. :)
I have a samsung galaxy tab too. Do you ruin the letters on your device? If so how? If you wouldn't mind.

I was speaking of Note8, a smartphone with a pen utility. That pen was perfect for blotting out letters.

I do not have Note8 anymore.

I used to simply open the PDF and blot out the letters, one by one. Just like I would with paper.

Larissa666 said:
I was speaking of Note8, a smartphone with a pen utility. That pen was perfect for blotting out letters.
Your original post where you mentioned that you use the Note for warfare actually encouraged me to get one! The s-pen being extremely precise is just perfect for fRTR and for all other daily tasks (written communication, online banking etc.) too.

Rosh Hashit and the week leading up to and Yom Kippur are coming up the 29th through the 9th. This means people should double or triple their efforts or just do as much as they can. As far as I am aware from what I have read they do sacrifices around this time. That means sacrifices of animals and of course innocent children and probably adults too who are gentiles. They probably are going to try and put as much into this as possible as the ones at the top at least are aware the Jews are pretty much done for. So this means we should put as much as we can into this as well. Also all is not in vain at all cause no matter how much energy they raise they will only be raising it onto themselves and helping us if we make it so they can't transfer their karma.

If anyone has noticed or is aware enough especially recently the Jewish energy is pure black and disgusting looking more and more especially since their last holiday. That means they are not able to escape the karma of their acts yet they keep doing them anyways. So this is working in our favor. They are at a rock and a hard place stop doing these horrible things they lose but if they do them they lose even faster. So no matter what if we keep this up the Jews are fucked.

Now I know no one likes the energy around this time of year it's a nightmare and I hate it but if we do this enough we not only make it feel better and dissapate it but transfer it to the Jews themselves.

At least this is how I understand it as the whole point of this time of year is to raise energy for their thoughtform and also transfer any negative energy on them and their racial soul from the acts they do themselves onto the Gentiles.

Think about how quickly any gentile who ties into this by doing Jewish magick or sacrifices or whatever is destroyed to the point of losing everything in the material as well or death or complete insanity etc. So if the Jews are no longer able to transfer this energy away from them they suffer this exact same fate from what they are doing.

I know some may not understand this fully but still think of this when doing the RTR this year at this time. Let's make it so they have no protection or nothing they bear the full brunt of not only what they do on this holiday but are also not able to transfer any of the other horrible acts they do the rest of the year onto us or anyone or anything else.

Good Luck and be motivated.

luis said:
Νίκος said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
If you do not have a printer access and need to do the ritual right now

1. Download this file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o5zce5jqt07f87o/NoprinterRTR.png?dl=1

2. Open it in MS Paint (Microsoft paint) or any other painter utility in your pc/android/linux.

3. Paint over the letters as you do the RTRs.

4. Save the blotted out file and delete it from your computer.

5. Repeat the above everytime you do your ritual.
HP Hoodedcobra666
I have not a printer and also I have not computer!Can I just paint the letters in a paper ? :|
Do it with your phone, there are app like Paint for Android and i belive even iPhone.

It says the "file does not exist". What else should I try? Or can someone provide an alternative link?

Lovelorn 666 said:
It says the "file does not exist". What else should I try? Or can someone provide an alternative link?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1pyo2dfd5s4b5x/Screenshot_20180722-160359.png?dl=1

Lovelorn 666 said:
luis said:
Νίκος said:
HP Hoodedcobra666
I have not a printer and also I have not computer!Can I just paint the letters in a paper ? :|
Do it with your phone, there are app like Paint for Android and i belive even iPhone.

Just use these files I don't think that file works.

WOOT WOOT!! The Worlds most IMPORTANT Topic JUST reached 100000 VIEWS few days ago!

Lets celebrate it this Moy Ruppik(AKA Yom Kippur)7th-12th of October, by spamming the SHIT out of... SHITS! :lol: :lol:

I have done the final RTR daily/Aura Cleaning since the Sept. 13th and have kept my word.
My current goals
- 40 day meditation program
- Yoga/Daily Gym
- Black Journal
- Perfecting sleep regimen
- Piano Lessons
- Japanese learning

I hit the gym twice a week thanks to being able to afford a personal trainer and my center has yoga daily. I've been meaning to get a black journal if I could find my memo book. I used to catalogue my dreams as well as they're very interesting to me. I have only been able to achieve lucid dreaming under 5 times in my life and my natal chart tells me I have a knack for it, so I need to fix my sleep imbalance and need to follow my circadian rhythm as it will try to wake me at 7-8am when the light starts to shine.
In my head I have been ridding the idea that money will make motivation much easier, I am grateful for the blessings of protection and the money spell I casted years ago. Now I need to really focus on the basics and push my ego to the side for a bit and press forward in what I need to do most.
I am already debating with people from my discord server and redpilling them with the atrocities (they) have commited. To say the least I need to work on my explosive anger as I get really mad when they say "Not all jews are bad!" "Yes Israel has some bad people, but not the orthodox jews!".
I then explain to them how their positions of power in modern america has influenced many and how they can direct narratives while suppressing knowledge. I believe debating while increase my beliefs as long as I can source the facts somehow to show to their faces and I also get to learn more about it as well.
Hope to provide more good updates soon!

Apprentice said:
Artanis said:
Lets celebrate it this Moy Ruppik(AKA Yom Kippur)7th-12th of October, by spamming the SHIT out of... SHITS! :lol: :lol:
Moro, will do.

´´Moro``?

DezFranky said:
It's good to hear that as a new(?) Satanist you are highly motivated and progressing yourself, keep up the good work. Be very careful with Discord however, there are Jews and individuals affiliated with Jewish organizations all over that platform who are eager report or dox you at a moment's notice, beyond the typical NPC goy who believes in the 6 million lie and shills endlessly for Israel. Discord is also infamous for banning servers and users for political views that aren't kosher; I don't recommend using Discord for activism at all. Check out the JoS Activism section on these forums (bottom of the main forum page) for ideas on where you can help wake Gentiles up on the Jews. YouTube is one of the biggest places we hit along with various other websites.

Larissa666 said:

I used to simply open the PDF and blot out the letters, one by one. Just like I would with paper.

Another phone that's much cheaper than the Samsung Note 8, is the LG Stylo 4. It's $150 compared to the Note 8 which is $550. It also comes with a stylus.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Larissa666 said:

Another phone that's much cheaper than the Samsung Note 8, is the LG Stylo 4. It's $150 compared to the Note 8 which is $550. It also comes with a stylus.

People, buy whatever you see fit. That is all.

Apprentice said:
Artanis said:
´´Moro``?
I thought you were from Suomi.

Yeah i am! :lol: :lol: Was just wondering why you said ´´Hi.(Moro in English) Will do`` :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FHYG6VHoyE

This is a little reply i gave to a certain video, thought it would be great to share as a remainder of WHAT **WILL** happen IF We lose!

Thats right people! We MUST also forgive God for His crimes against Humanity sorry sorry GOYIMnity and realize that ALL His about half a BILLION murder victims in the LIE-ble SORRY(again) BIEble, have been FULLY 100% justified. I mean, HES the one who ´´created`` the most EVIL AND UNHOLIEST OF BEINGS IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE and then just says: WHOPS!! SOOOORRY ABOUT THAT! Think i forgot to put a ´´self-destruct`` button on him(Satan) and now you just have to defeat him yourselves... BUT DONT WORRY!! I will ALWAYS be there to protect you from his UNHOLIEST things in life like... HAPPYNESS , JOY , PEACE *PERFECTION* , life WITHOUT giving birth- pains, life WITHOUT diseases and maybe the most UNHOLIEST and HORRIBLE things in this WHOLE UNIVERSE!!... ****ETERNAL LIFE****!!!

THANK ME that i let you be in My time of suffering and diseases and guard you with My Tyranny and slavery and that I DO NOT let you question ANY of My doings because EVERYTHING I do is justified after all... Just like in My favourite ideology... Can you guess WHAT?

Do not worry ´´my`` children, the dark times i-i-i mean MEDIEVAL times will come again, once the world is ONCE again 100% Christian... Ahhhhh... Think about that! A world where technology and science does NOT exist. A world where 90% of people does NOT even know how to read or write! A world where EVERYONE is FORCED to serve Me or be executed!!

AHHHHHH...... What PARADISE!!

Is their anyway I can post a picture? The rtrs are shattering pavement shapeshifting objects, and strange circular patterns are surfacing on the streets. As I vibrate them, objects are emerging out of the sky.the spiritual warfare I am experiencing is SEVERE. I've had my body almost completely hollowed out by electromagnetic energy to where my shadow was non existant. Very horrific experiences

Can I do the Final Rtr erasing the words in my phone and pronuncing in my mind?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back