Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

666Ea666 said:
Lmao come on man. My earlier post below yours, which was actually sincere, is what can actually happen if you continuously do the final RTR. I've never had anything but positive experiences doing them.

666Ea666 said:
Blitzkreig said:
666Ea666 said:
Oh just one more question....After doing the final RTR for the first time yesterday (I did It today as well), I had these unusually plastic low quality mundane energy draining dreams which I have not had in a long time. Is that an enemy attack because I did not do proper AoP yesterday (I only did the algiz rune and not so focused I think...). Or is it a part of the soul cleaning process? Or why did the RTR trigger these terrible dull and lifeless dreams? Will be dreams get better and more lucid with time? HAIL ENKI

I had similar dreams after starting RTR's for my first time as well. I like to think that if I have to question whether it is a coincidence or not, it is likely an enemy attack. Algiz should be a good substitute for the AoP, although both can't hurt. From my understanding, the AoP as instructed in the 40 day program involves empowerment through breathing. I think vibration of a rune would raise more energy than simply breathing, hence why Algiz should be more effective. Another way of thinking of it is perhaps the programmed energy from either of those workings didn't bother protecting you from the dreams, since a bad dream is relatively insignificant to others. I know some other members talked about having bad dreams, and they seemed much more advanced and likely employing better protection.

Those are just my thoughts though, hopefully someone else can chime in.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOMG TODAY I HAD LIKE 10 ADVENTUROUS LUCID DREAMS IN A ROW. :D This happened after skipping 1-2 days of RTRs and seeing what would then happen to my dreams. And after the psychic attacks receeded with the not doing any RTRs for 1-2 days, the dreams improved more than ever. I even dreamed about flying in a lucid dream in a magical forest filled with different colors (since I have not been out in nature for a long time and hungered for some forest adventure..). Is this a reward from father Enki? I have never had these many adventurous lucid dreams in a very long time. It must be the reward from Satan. Or what would you say?

Another question. After the RTRs I felt this icky warm feeeling in my solar plexus chakra. Almost a plastic inorganic warm feeling. I dont like that feeling. But now that I have not done the RTR for 2 days and doing only AoP, that warm plastic energy in the solar plexus and sacral chakra has dissapeared and it feels more cold and nice in my energy. Have any of you guys felt that warm plastic icky energy feelingg in the solar plexus after RTR? is that a cleansing process of my old dirty energies or is that a psychic attack feeling? I hate when it feels warm in my solar plexus. I like it to feel colder, then I know my energy is good.

Anyway Blirzkrieg, thank you SO much for talking to me about the difference about Algiz and the other methods of protection. I needed to hear that to know where algiz alone stands in relation to all the others. I am so thankful for your very valuable input there. Its like you could read my mind to know what I needed to hear.

HAIL ENKI.

´´I didnt do SHIT amount of work... Did i get rewarded?`` -.- -.- -.-

NO YOU IMBECILE! Either your lying about that ´feeling` or your a jew, who tries to sell WARRIORS that BULLSHIT that ´´Dont do anything and just lie down and die and youll be flying in the clouds after smoking a little pot for awhile :mrgreen: :mrgreen: `` So lets make this clear: (IF your a gentile) STOP YOUR BULLSHIT AND GROW THE FUCK UP! (IF your a jew) GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! The more you fuck with Us, the more powerful(angrier to your disgusting kind) you make Us! :evil:

HAIL SATAN!!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
(Comes to RTR topic)
666Ea666 said:
Don't do RTR goy, or it makes your gut feel warm and fuzzy inside! Please goy, don't do the RTR! If you don't do any RTR, you will have better and happier dreams!
666Ea666 said:

(((Hehehehehe, that will stop them...)))
:roll:

All these people think that putting 666 before and after their username makes them infiltrate better. Don't know the specific case here, of course.

666Ea666 said:
Actually I am a jew, a friend of Mageson666.
We have been fooling you goys for over 20 years now.
And we top rabbis know and understand that hebrew reversed has the same effect on the aura as reading it normally.
Take the letter Aleph for example.
Aleph backwards is Phela, which is a secret title for Jesus and the messiah. This is high talmudic teaching.
The reverse hebrew, like the normal hebrew, actually seals your chakras GOY and prepares you for Ex Machina / Artificial Intelligence / Borg consciousness.
Continue doing the RTRs you stupid GOY....
Okay, I can't argue with that kind of logic, maybe you are right. But I have a question for you. If the RTR is bad for us like you say and it is harming us, then why do you try to stop us from doing it? I think you should be happy that we are all wasting our time on something which is not accomplishing anything, and which is doing the opposite of what we think it is doing. If you say that our actions of doing the RTR are actually strengthening the torrah and the jewish/christian god, then you should be happy for us to be doing it. It would mean that we are actually on your team, and are helping you to make your god stronger. If we are not erasing it, but are instead actually putting more strength and energy into it. I think if that was true, then you would be happy for all people trying to do RTR, and you would not be trying to stop them.

If the RTR makes your god stronger, then you should love us for doing it. We would be helping you more than all the millions of atheists who don't do anything.

666Ea666 said:
If what you say is true, that Satan and jesus are the same person and Satanism is the same as christianity, then what problem do you have with us? Why don't you like us? Leave us alone to practice our strange kind of christianity then.
Didn't jesus say "I'm jesus christ. I am you, you are me. There is only one "me" in all of reality." ?
So then why are you against us? If you are telling the truth and Satanism is christian, and the RTR makes the torrah thought-form stronger, and we are all the same under god, then we are not your enemy and you should not be against us. You say that we are the same and are acting on the same team, so then leave us alone and let us work. Your god commands you to abandon all efforts against us, and your god commands everybody to do the RTR.

Could you guys(Clergy) just ban this disgusting reptile already? I know that you let its posts through for laughs and motivation(that we ARE attacked 24/7. And WHY would WE get attacked but NOT other ´´satanic`` sites? BECAUSE WERE THE *ONLY* ONE REAL!), but this disgusting less than thing, less than KIKE(nothing), is just getting on my nerves... Whichhh... Actually is a GOOD thing! :lol: :lol:

So just keep going and antagonize Us more and more and more(more antagonizing, more suffering to you(kikes) :lol: :lol: ), dont worry. Your pathetic suffering of life WILL end soon :p :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

666Ea666 said:
NO WORRIES, I WILL NOT PUBLISH THE WEBSITE. I DID IT ONLY FOR MYSELF. BUT UNLESS YOU ANSWER MY POINTS RAISED, I WILL LEAVE THE JOYOFSATAN MINISTRIES AND COME BACK AGAIN WHEN MY ISSUES HAVE BEEN ANSWERED. YOU HAVE A LOT TO ANSWER TO, ESPECIALLY THE MEIN KAMPF QUOTES. IF YOU TRULY CARE ABOUT YOUR MEMBERS.
Nice try schlomo. I can sense your mental illness from here.

666Ea666 said:
(Comes to RTR topic)
666Ea666 said:
Don't do RTR goy, or it makes your gut feel warm and fuzzy inside! Please goy, don't do the RTR! If you don't do any RTR, you will have better and happier dreams!
666Ea666 said:

(((Hehehehehe, that will stop them...)))
:roll:

Actually I am a jew, a friend of Mageson666.
We have been fooling you goys for over 20 years now.
And we top rabbis know and understand that hebrew reversed has the same effect on the aura as reading it normally.
Take the letter Aleph for example.
Aleph backwards is Phela, which is a secret title for Jesus and the messiah. This is high talmudic teaching.
The reverse hebrew, like the normal hebrew, actually seals your chakras GOY and prepares you for Ex Machina / Artificial Intelligence / Borg consciousness.
Continue doing the RTRs you stupid GOY....

Lets listen to Billy Idols Xian music:

Billy Idol
(mageson666s favorite "satanic gentile" artist)
Song: God rest ye, Merry Gentlemen:

God rest ye merry gentlemen
Let nothing you dismay
For Christ, our royal Saviour
Was born on Christmas day
To save us all from Satan's power
When we were gone astray
O tidings of comfort and joy,
Comfort and joy
O tidings of comfort and joy

In Bethlehem, in Israel,
This blessed Babe was born
And laid within a manger
Upon this blessed morn
Of which His Mother Mary
Did nothing take in scorn
O tidings of comfort and joy,
Comfort and joy

Hitlers pro christian and anti-Satanist quotes:

It would be more in agreement with the spirit of this world’s noblest Man, Jesus, if instead of annoying the negroes with missions that they do not desire and do not understand, our two Christian churches would teach Europe something very important in a kindly, but serious way.
Mein Kampf p.271 (ford translation)

They had allied themselves with Satan and later on they discovered that they were in Satan’s power
Mein Kampf p.346 (Stalag translation)

Satan as the incarnation of all evil, assumes the form and features of the Jew
Mein Kampf p.362 (Stalag translation)

The more this babel of tongues wrought discord and disruption, even in the parliament, the nearer did the hour approach for the dissolution of this Babylonian Empire. That would mean the liberation of my German-Austrian people
Mein Kampf p.50 (Stalag translation)

Artist: Type O Negative
Song: Jesus Hitler

Jesus Hitler, Adolf Christ
Is this the second coming or the Fourth Reich?

His mother, a nun raped by a Nazi
Near the end of the second great war
Gave birth to a son who could change the future
For better or worse he's not sure

I am what should never have been
The ultimate abomination
Have I returned to save the Jews
Or to destroy them?

Hear thee my fellow nazolics
Come join the Neotheofacists
Keep the race pure practice eugenics
And swear to the holy swazafix

I have returned
Reich und Roll

Hess to my left and Peter on my right
Will it be war or peace?
Totalitarian on his throne of blood
Commands both man and beast

A pair of souls trapped in the body of one
Both prisoners of reincarnation
Torn between good and evil
I have returned for salvae-elimination

Hear thee my fellow nazolics
Come join the Neotheofacists
Keep the race pure practice eugenics
And swear to the holy swazafix

Reclaim your soul from Satan:
In the name of the universal consciousness and the cosmic awareness, I NN, hereby choose with my own free will and by the authority of my sovereign self, to cancel, nullify and make void, any and all past agreements, bindings and soul contracts, that I have made with Satan/Lucifer/Yahweh/Jesus and his archons, either written or orally. I also choose to reclaim all my energies that went into making those agreements. I am sovereign, I am free, and Satan/Lucifer/Yahweh/Jesus and his archons no longer have any more right to influence my energy, my mind, my soul, my body or my consciousness any more. And if they continue to still influence me on any of those points that I just mentioned then they will be punished by universal law for violating my free will and my sovereign self. It is done. (do prayer several times until you feel how your energy is feeling more free in your body).

http://joyofsatanexposed.builder.hemsida24.se/

Ummm... Sorry kikey, but the JOS has only been here from 2002 :roll: (dumbass-.-)

666Ea666 said:
NO WORRIES, I WILL NOT PUBLISH THE WEBSITE. I DID IT ONLY FOR MYSELF. BUT UNLESS YOU ANSWER MY POINTS RAISED, I WILL LEAVE THE JOYOFSATAN MINISTRIES AND COME BACK AGAIN WHEN MY ISSUES HAVE BEEN ANSWERED. YOU HAVE A LOT TO ANSWER TO, ESPECIALLY THE MEIN KAMPF QUOTES. IF YOU TRULY CARE ABOUT YOUR MEMBERS.

Consider when mein kampf was written. At that point, the Nazi's did not have full control of the state. Even when they did, they had to do a careful balancing act to successfully introduce Satanism into the populace without upsetting their christian beliefs. This explains why Mein Kampf may have, at the surface, christian beliefs. Look deeper into the actual principles implemented by the Nazis, as well as the people Hitler surrounded himself with, and note they were all Pagans/Satanists. Hitler himself is quoted as saying he is a Hellene, as well.

666Ea666 said:
I HAVE DECIDED TO REJOIN THE JOSMINISTRIES AGAIN TODAY. I NO LONGER CARE. I NEED A PATH TO WALK IN LIFE. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN THE LIVING HELL IVE BEEN LIVING FOR ALL THESE YEARS. THERE IS NOT MUCH LEFT OF MY LIFE AND THE JOYOFSATAN GIVES ME SOME PATH TO WALK WHICH I DESPERATELY NEED RIGHT NOW. I NEED THE GODS IN MY LIFE. HAIL ENKI
The only way for you to get yourself onto the right track, is you first have to do the Final RTR 6,000,000 times.

This thing(Jew/infiltrator) is CLEARLY trying the ´´OH I DINDU NOTHING!!`` and then wonder why we dont ´´let him`` be a satanist. If your ACTUALLY a gentile and have once joined, then left, then joined, then left, again joined, NO! Your NOT a fucking satanist! This is NOT a fucking ´´public bus`` on which you can just jump in and off HOWEVER you FUCKING like! Either you STAY, or you LEAVE. If you LEAVE, you WONT be coming back ´´just like that``...

666Ea666 said:
Artanis said:
This thing(Jew/infiltrator) is CLEARLY trying the ´´OH I DINDU NOTHING!!`` and then wonder why we dont ´´let him`` be a satanist. If your ACTUALLY a gentile and have once joined, then left, then joined, then left, again joined, NO! Your NOT a fucking satanist! This is NOT a fucking ´´public bus`` on which you can just jump in and off HOWEVER you FUCKING like! Either you STAY, or you LEAVE. If you LEAVE, you WONT be coming back ´´just like that``...

I will do the RTR from today on until I get forgiven and able to get back on track. And Enki decides where my heart is...

You cant, at least from My point of view.
You have given Us many clues that you are a infiltrator/jew like you literally Said yourself.

666Ea666 said:
Artanis said:

I will do the RTR from today on until I get forgiven and able to get back on track. And Enki decides where my heart is...
fuck off jewish piece of shit.

666Ea666 said:

Yeah, you should. We have to clean this world from this sick system and energies ASAP, even though they look huge and insurmontable, to the point you are so disgusted you still wonder if honesty, justice and beauty in things and people are still around somewhere, or if they are completely gone, even causing one to lose momentum and focus on the higher goal. Repetita iuvant, one can forget. But brothers are here for this.

kMNPXD.png

Final RTR image.

Artanis said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWSVAE42Ibw Us fighting against jews(and the rest of The Enemy) with RTR Swords, RTR Shields and RTR Pilas.

´The jews pray to their single-god YHVH for the arrival of their mystical messiah to bring them peace. Instead we, bring them... DEATH! :evil: `

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6eq2wgakP5Y
"I use words sharp as a sword"
Hell yeah!

Academic Scholar said:
https://archive.is/vwivJ
https://web.archive.org/web/20180721005024/http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/FINAL_RTR.pdf

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/FINAL_RTR.pdf

got a 404 notice when I tried to retrieve this

loki88 said:
Academic Scholar said:
https://archive.is/vwivJ
https://web.archive.org/web/20180721005024/http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/FINAL_RTR.pdf

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/FINAL_RTR.pdf

got a 404 notice when I tried to retrieve this

Because its on Angelfire. That one is deleted completely.

can't find the RTR on a single page. Anyone have a link?

If possible it might be a good idea for someone to create a pdf of the letters only so they can be destroyed with minimal paper waste. Just a suggestion

loki88 said:

If possible it might be a good idea for someone to create a pdf of the letters only so they can be destroyed with minimal paper waste. Just a suggestion
Look in here, it's in here
Look at the "Cobra folders about many things" that Sabazios shared.
Sabazios said:
This is the stuff of
https://mega.nz/#F!vzQ0QATD!G91quBFThyEjXpOmw4BwRw

And here is the folder with HC videos (I don't think they are all though)

https://mega.nz/#F!TyBQSQ6T!WYp4OkJPvBn20TjXcxEWBA

loki88 said:

Or you could just do this instead:

If you do not have a printer access and need to do the ritual right now

1. Download this file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o5zce5jqt07f8 ... R.png?dl=1

2. Open it in MS Paint (Microsoft paint) or any other painter utility in your pc/android/linux.

3. Paint over the letters as you do the RTRs.

4. Save the blotted out file and delete it from your computer.

5. Repeat the above everytime you do your ritual.

loki88 said:

If possible it might be a good idea for someone to create a pdf of the letters only so they can be destroyed with
minimal paper waste. Just a suggestion

You don't have to use a printable version. Just use the version on RTR webpage that is paintable with mouse or touchscreen.

https://www.satanslibrary.org/paintable.html

Just as effective, effectively it gets deleted by the closure of the tab or webpage and the browser deletes it after a bit of time.

IF you wish to print it you can, no one is stopping you but I figure this is better for you.

here is a

RTR 1 PAGE .jpg links:

RTR LETTERS +pronunciation +instructions.JPG
https://mega.nz/#!ZeQDSYRK!HA6KOXGX1klrB4uIsZ0Vri61iW1KzXfWodc5xmp7PvM

RTR LETTERS pronunciation.JPG
https://mega.nz/#!JGR3VK5T!EAkfXOJ9WsNXhxoL5qqA0EMQ6Uqe3MImXkwbgSY3tAE

RTR LETTERS.JPG
https://mega.nz/#!tbZBgKJC!UtRQfAEx7VQQJ5Kcf_w1RosW-i-RvPFdJS9hKrTqhtI

What happens after the Enemies spiritual energy is gone?
Does that mean that the FINAL RTR will have a lot more effect on them?

I would REALLY like to have an Sermon written about this. Or if there already is one, could someone link it to me plz? :)

Academic Scholar said:
loki88 said:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183738id_/http://zen-dijkstra-98e94f.netlify.com/

Thanks

Gear88 said:
loki88 said:

If possible it might be a good idea for someone to create a pdf of the letters only so they can be destroyed with
minimal paper waste. Just a suggestion

You don't have to use a printable version. Just use the version on RTR webpage that is paintable with mouse or touchscreen.

https://www.satanslibrary.org/paintable.html

Just as effective, effectively it gets deleted by the closure of the tab or webpage and the browser deletes it after a bit of time.

IF you wish to print it you can, no one is stopping you but I figure this is better for you.

Thanks. I don't much care to stare at computers more than I do. Maybe I should record the RTR (my doing it) and let people critique it?

Here is a video of me doing the Final RTR. Criticism welcome/sought:

FINAL RTR: REVERSE TORAH RITUAL

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LGLSz4sKBIUf/

loki88 said:

Dude just do it how Maxine pronounces it, no need for anyone to criticise or listen to it.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51289917

Israel putting forward a PEACE plan and at the same time ´´uniting`` western parts to itself in the ME.

Keep spamming the FUCK out of the F-RTR Brothers and Sisters!!

THE KIKES ARE TERRIFIED FOR A REASON!!! :twisted: x666

Aquarius said:
loki88 said:

Dude just do it how Maxine pronounces it, no need for anyone to criticise or listen to it.

I had the pronunciation wrong but not sure what cadence to use or how fast/slow. If the words are to be 'vibrated' that would take a very long time if each pronunciation requires 9 repetitions.

loki88 said:
Aquarius said:
loki88 said:

I had the pronunciation wrong but not sure what cadence to use or how fast/slow. If the words are to be 'vibrated' that would take a very long time if each pronunciation requires 9 repetitions.

No. That would Be called "chanting", like chanting a mantra. Or a rune(Gebo=GGGG-EEE-BBB-OOO) but you only need to vibrate it. Like say it, but with a vibration.

loki88 said:
Aquarius said:
loki88 said:

Listen to the audio

Aquarius said:
loki88 said:
Aquarius said:

Listen to the audio

It is only done 1 repetition. So it should be as the audio is then and not repeated 9 times per pronunciation? It doesn't explicitly state that so how could I know? It says '9 times' right...?

loki88 said:
Aquarius said:
loki88 said:
Listen to the audio

It is only done 1 repetition. So it should be as the audio is then and not repeated 9 times per pronunciation? It doesn't explicitly state that so how could I know? It says '9 times' right...?
In every instructions, it always says to say each word 9 times, then go to the next word. In the audio recording, she says each one 1 time because it is just to show you how to pronounce it. It would be a long video and a bigger file size if she said each one 9 times, and you only need to hear it once to hear how to pronounce it. But you still know how to do it 9 times each word.

If you have less time, you can do the RTR sometimes by saying each word 3 times. But 9 is better.

loki88 said:
Aquarius said:
loki88 said:
Listen to the audio

By listening you hear how it sound and how to pronounce it, then do it 9 times.

Aquarius said:
loki88 said:
Aquarius said:
Listen to the audio

yes. 9 times each pronunciation. Takes awhile...

loki88 said:
Aquarius said:
loki88 said:

yes. 9 times each pronunciation. Takes awhile...
Takes me 6 seconds to do...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back