Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

FAQ about the Final RTR + Tetragrammaton + Shattering [Updated 25 August 2021]

jrvan said:
Is it okay to perform the RTR together with my wife? We did it like that for a while where I would speak one of the parts of the letters, and then she would speak it (for example, I would say vaht, then she would say vaht, back and forth 9 times). At the end of the ritual we were saying the affirmation 3 times, but it was a little different. I would say it 3 times, then she would say it 3 times, and then we would both say Hail Satan.

We've stopped doing that for a while because we were worried about the effectiveness of it being dampened. Some clarification on that would be very much appreciated. We have a really small apartment so it's a little difficult timing things like I would want to, and I desire to perform the ritual every 2 hours instead of every 4 hours since my wife and I alternate.
Yes, you can do that. But it would be better if you both did it at the same time. Instead of you saying it then her saying it, you can both say it at the same time.

jrvan said:
Is it okay to perform the RTR together with my wife? We did it like that for a while where I would speak one of the parts of the letters, and then she would speak it (for example, I would say vaht, then she would say vaht, back and forth 9 times). At the end of the ritual we were saying the affirmation 3 times, but it was a little different. I would say it 3 times, then she would say it 3 times, and then we would both say Hail Satan.

We've stopped doing that for a while because we were worried about the effectiveness of it being dampened. Some clarification on that would be very much appreciated. We have a really small apartment so it's a little difficult timing things like I would want to, and I desire to perform the ritual every 2 hours instead of every 4 hours since my wife and I alternate.

It is okay, and actually two souls is stronger than one. ;)

Instead of alternating, it is perfectly fine to say the letters at the same time. Same with the affirmation.

jrvan said:

This is completely fine, including the alternating between each letter. What is important here is that each of you does vibrate every letter in total, which you did according to your description.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
General questions answered about the Final RTR [FAQ]

1. Do I need to raise my energies before the ritual?

Yes, you can raise your energies before the ritual.

2. Do I need to do the Ritual on a Specific time?

Any time will do. The hour of Saturn for those who have the luxury is also great, but any hour will do.

3. What If I do not have a printer? Does that weaken the ritual?

You do what is mentioned above for those not having a printer. No, the power of the ritual is the same without paper.

4. Should I do the ritual if I am new?

Yes, you can do the ritual if you are new.

5. If I do not have time, can I still do the ritual?

In severe cases of lack of time, it can still be done. With lower repetitions on each letter variation. The minimum should be 3 times. In extreme cases, 1 time will do. The affirmation must always be done 3 times.

6. How do I dispose the paper?

Bury it in the ground, shred it, ruin it in some way, and dispose it.

7. How frequently can I do this ritual?

As much as you like. It should be done daily by everyone.

8. What does this ritual do?

This ritual reverses the jewish letters which effectively reverses and ruins all the spiritual and existential system of the enemy, both on the world, and on any individual (for example, those blessed or cursed by jewish magick, those doing jewish meditation, jewish souls etc). It's a reversal of the very existence of the enemy in all senses. This includes the enemy in all their other occult branches also.

9. How strong is this ritual compared the ones we have done before?

This ritual would not be possible were it not for all the efforts put in the other rituals which opened the enemy up so this ritual can be effective and applicable. The RTR's need to be kept safe regardless in some place, yet for the time being we will only do this RTR as this captures everything we need to be doing.

This RTR encompasses all other RTR's in one package.

10. How do I chant/vibrate the letters?

This is a matter of personal preference. You can just speak the letters, or slightly vibrate them, and the ritual would be equally effective. One should strive to have the same sounds as the Mp3 file provided, but if these are not perfect, the ritual is still fully working and fully valid.

11. What is the sequence of the letters?

Taking for example the first letter:

"Vibrate each the following 9 times each: VAHT • FUHT • VUHT • VUHSS • OUT • OUTH • VAHSS "

This would be VAHT (you do this 9 times), then FUHT (you do this 9 times) then VUHT (you do this 9 times), then VUHSS (you do this 9 times), then OUT (you do this 9 times), then OUTH (you do this 9 times) then VAHS, you do this 9 times.

After the above, you blot the letter.

The same sequence is done for all letters, to their name variants from left to right. When you are done blotting the last letter, you say the affirmation with conviction 3 times.

12. When is the highest impact time to do the Ritual?

All times are, but now, from the 22th of July to the 30th of July, it's the most perfect time astrologically to do the ritual for the utter maximum effectiveness. This is the highest devastating date for the enemy and you can participate in it.

The ritual is generally very powerful so after these dates it will still have tremendous power.

13. Can I visualize the letters being destroyed?

Of course. In anyway you like.

14. If I do not have a printer, and I do not have an electronic device, how can I otherwise do the ritual?

In cases where one possess only the means to read the ritual from and is in some sort of a dire situation. You do the ritual as usual, and instead of blotting out the papers or wiping them out in a paint program and disposing this, you can directly imagine the letters being destroyed.

One should try to use some means to do the ritual with a device or a paper however. Painting it over in your phone is also working fine.

15. I DO NOT HAVE A PRINTER

If you do not have a printer access and need to do the ritual right now

1. Download this file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o5zce5jqt07f87o/NoprinterRTR.png?dl=1

2. Open it in MS Paint (Microsoft paint) or any other painter utility in your pc/android/linux.

3. Paint over the letters as you do the RTRs.

4. Save the blotted out file and delete it from your computer.

5. Repeat the above everytime you do your ritual.

16. LOW INK 1 PAGE PRINT FOR THE RTR

For those who want to print the RTR, here is it in one page. Thanks to the member Octavius for creating the two page file which later was made into one page. One file has the RTR with the text, the other one only the ritual page:

Text+Ritual - https://www.dropbox.com/s/wys20klcywhn5b0/Final%20RTR%20TEXT_PAGE.pdf?dl=1
Ritual Only in 1 page low Ink Print - https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1z0m9wv2i2tdja/FINAL_RTR_PAGE%20ONLY.pdf?dl=1

17. The RTR is missing from the website, where can I find it?

1. In the links posted above.

2. In these webpage link: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

3. Archive links:

https://archive.is/vwivJ
https://web.archive.org/web/20180721005024/http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/FINAL_RTR.pdf

Greetings Everyone
Could someone please clarify a question for me?
Is the Final RTR basically these last words and letters?

I will keep you posted if I see anything suspicious.. I have been noticing things all morning. And I will keep you updated if I catch another person posting something on facebook leaking out any information. ❤ I will do what ever I can to protect this websight !! :evil: :evil: LOVE Candice666 Hail Satan!!

Stormwolf666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
High Priest you may already be aware but Satan's library is currently down. It may just be my location.

It is and we are fighting for days to resolve the issue. It will be restored one way or another, do not worry at all.

Susi Campos said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Any time will do. The hour of Saturn for those who have the luxury is also great, but any hour will do.

You do what is mentioned above for those not having a printer. No, the power of the ritual is the same without paper.

In severe cases of lack of time, it can still be done. With lower repetitions on each letter variation. The minimum should be 3 times. In extreme cases, 1 time will do. The affirmation must always be done 3 times.

This ritual reverses the jewish letters which effectively reverses and ruins all the spiritual and existential system of the enemy, both on the world, and on any individual (for example, those blessed or cursed by jewish magick, those doing jewish meditation, jewish souls etc). It's a reversal of the very existence of the enemy in all senses. This includes the enemy in all their other occult branches also.

This ritual would not be possible were it not for all the efforts put in the other rituals which opened the enemy up so this ritual can be effective and applicable. The RTR's need to be kept safe regardless in some place, yet for the time being we will only do this RTR as this captures everything we need to be doing.

This is a matter of personal preference. You can just speak the letters, or slightly vibrate them, and the ritual would be equally effective. One should strive to have the same sounds as the Mp3 file provided, but if these are not perfect, the ritual is still fully working and fully valid.

"Vibrate each the following 9 times each: VAHT • FUHT • VUHT • VUHSS • OUT • OUTH • VAHSS "

This would be VAHT (you do this 9 times), then FUHT (you do this 9 times) then VUHT (you do this 9 times), then VUHSS (you do this 9 times), then OUT (you do this 9 times), then OUTH (you do this 9 times) then VAHS, you do this 9 times.

The same sequence is done for all letters, to their name variants from left to right. When you are done blotting the last letter, you say the affirmation with conviction 3 times.

All times are, but now, from the 22th of July to the 30th of July, it's the most perfect time astrologically to do the ritual for the utter maximum effectiveness. This is the highest devastating date for the enemy and you can participate in it.

The ritual is generally very powerful so after these dates it will still have tremendous power.

14. If I do not have a printer, and I do not have an electronic device, how can I otherwise do the ritual?

In cases where one possess only the means to read the ritual from and is in some sort of a dire situation. You do the ritual as usual, and instead of blotting out the papers or wiping them out in a paint program and disposing this, you can directly imagine the letters being destroyed.

One should try to use some means to do the ritual with a device or a paper however. Painting it over in your phone is also working fine.

1. Download this file:

2. Open it in MS Paint (Microsoft paint) or any other painter utility in your pc/android/linux.

For those who want to print the RTR, here is it in one page. Thanks to the member Octavius for creating the two page file which later was made into one page. One file has the RTR with the text, the other one only the ritual page:

Text+Ritual - https://www.dropbox.com/s/wys20klcywhn5b0/Final%20RTR%20TEXT_PAGE.pdf?dl=1
Ritual Only in 1 page low Ink Print - https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1z0m9wv2i2tdja/FINAL_RTR_PAGE%20ONLY.pdf?dl=1

3. Archive links:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180721005024/http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/FINAL_RTR.pdf

Greetings Everyone

I Know it seems unpleasant to be asking.
But I believe that beginners will always have doubts.
It is safer to ask here because many who know the site come to answer us out here in the wrong way to shake our Faith.
I am using the War App.

I just finished my RTR. I feel good and I got ride of my headache and (((parasitics thoughts)))

Larisa666 said:
Attention everyone
Maxine Dietrich was Banned
She can no longer access the JOS Forum

Oy vey, nice try Troll 3/10 points,

new2.png

look
Larisa 666
you are so great the enemy does create fake accs with your name slightly changed ;) .

How long do people wait about the ritual to clean their auras? I've been waiting about 10 minutes to do it but wasn't sure if this was optimal. If I do it right after, can I also add an aura of protection afterward without interfering with the ritual energy, if I make sure I send the negative energy from cleaning my aura away so I'm not breathing that in?

HailVictory88 said:
How long do people wait about the ritual to clean their auras? I've been waiting about 10 minutes to do it but wasn't sure if this was optimal. If I do it right after, can I also add an aura of protection afterward without interfering with the ritual energy, if I make sure I send the negative energy from cleaning my aura away so I'm not breathing that in?
Yes, you can do it.
I wait 3-4 minutes before I start to clean my aura.

NishaWillow said:
HailVictory88 said:
Yes, you can do it.

Thanks for the feedback!

Sorry for another question, even when I've been doing a ritual a while I still overthink things, I know that's not ideal...but when doing the affirmation, I've been saying the affirmation three times (line 1 then 2, line 1 then 2, and line 1 then 2) then closing with a big "Hail Satan!". But is it optimal to add a "Hail Satan" after each line? Thank you

HailVictory88 said:
Sorry for another question, even when I've been doing a ritual a while I still overthink things, I know that's not ideal...but when doing the affirmation, I've been saying the affirmation three times (line 1 then 2, line 1 then 2, and line 1 then 2) then closing with a big "Hail Satan!". But is it optimal to add a "Hail Satan" after each line? Thank you
Hail Satan after everything is done for one time to conclude the ritual.

NishaWillow said:
HailVictory88 said:
Yes, you can do it.

You can do it right away and may need to repeat later if it brings up more stuff. You should try to sense and visualize your aura to know if it needs cleaning always try to pay attention to this if so do it if not wait till you need too.

Fuchs said:
Larisa666 said:
Attention everyone

new2.png

look
Larisa 666
you are so great the enemy does create fake accs with your name slightly changed ;) .

Holy moly i just asked on another topic where is Maxine not even a min ago

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Fuchs said:
Larisa666 said:
Attention everyone

new2.png

look
Larisa 666
Calm down, and think for a sec. How could the forum admin be banned?

What you are quoting is jewish trickery. Fuchs is previously known as GG Allin, an user who admitted being a half breed jew. A basic jewish infiltrator, that is.

Henu the Great said:
Fuchs said:

new2.png

look you are so great the enemy does create fake accs with your name slightly changed ;) .

What you are quoting is jewish trickery. Fuchs is previously known as GG Allin, an user who admitted being a half breed jew. A basic jewish infiltrator, that is.

Stupid me! but where is Maxine? Nobody ever awnsers my qusetions really clearly..

I did think about it and if she was not allowed in she could just sub as a user and tell everybody what had happened so yes i am struggling to understand where she is!

Maby i really just doen't belong here i am fighting to get clear awnsers all the time. Thanks Henu appreciate your reply..

Stupid me! but where is Maxine? Nobody ever awnsers my qusetions really clearly..

I did think about it and if she was not allowed in she could just sub as a user and tell everybody what had happened so yes i am struggling to understand where she is!

Maby i really just doen't belong here i am fighting to get clear awnsers all the time. Thanks Henu appreciate your reply..
She is very busy, and other high priests(esses) work around on this forum.

You definitely belong here, but to be honest you are very scatterbrained (this can be worked on, so don't worry) and maybe people find it hard to answer to you. Probably part of the reason is that by simply reading a lot with good focus would answer a lot of your questions.

Henu the Great said:

Fuchs was not saying that Maxine is gone. There was some spammer that made a bunch of accounts that were very similar to the names of some well known people here, with like one letter different in the name. People like Aquarius, Larissa, and a couple other people. And these fake accounts all kept posting the same message saying that Maxine was banned and is not here anymore. Which is obviously a lie, she's the one who created this group, she can't leave. She's just busy working on other things instead of looking at the forum every day.

So on all those spam comments, Fuchs replied to the actual person who was being impersonated and told them that they were being impersonated by a spammer writing ridiculous comments.

Fuchs was not the spammer, and he did not post any of those dumb comments. All he did was warn people that they were being impersonated. And the people who were being impersonated did not post any of those comments.

Henu the Great said:

She is very busy, and other high priests(esses) work around on this forum.

You definitely belong here, but to be honest you are very scatterbrained (this can be worked on, so don't worry) and maybe people find it hard to answer to you. Probably part of the reason is that by simply reading a lot with good focus would answer a lot of your questions.

Thank you very much it really motivates me that what you sayed. This is a old post,i was hoping it did not go through but thank you again.

https://mega.nz/folder/TMMzxYIT#2RHnCQWzXdpqVtjNvSow0w
Upload of many files. I did not create this folder, but somebody else made it similar to my old link that I had years ago. More files than ever before, and new updated ones. This has all of the JOS PDFs, pictures of every page from the JOS, RTRs, many books, many videos.
Everybody download all of this immediately and save it in multiple places, like on USB sticks. Keep several copies.

Osiris Silvio said:
URGENT
Can I draw or paint the letters on a piece of paper and blot them out during the RTR?
You can, OR you can check out my signature for rtr related online tools. There are also software for offline rtr usage on computer. AND you can download paintable rtr webpage on your computer too. So many options, use search function on here for more. I have to start final rtr in a minute and can't link now. :D

Osiris Silvio said:
Also, where can i find mp3 of the final rtr. I couldn't find it.
Check out Magenta 666 youtube channel from my signature. All of the rtrs are in there, plus more!

Osiris Silvio said:
Also, where can i find mp3 of the final rtr. I couldn't find it.
Here, at the bottom of the page: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Final_RTR.htm

Самая сложная часть интернет-маркетинга в наши дни - привлечь трафик на новый сайт.
Чтобы помочь вам здесь, я собираюсь поделиться своими любимыми быстрыми способами привлечения трафика на новый веб-сайт.
Если вы обратитесь к нам: https://t.me/PromoPult, вы сможете привлечь трафик на свой новый веб-сайт в течение семи дней.

поисковое продвижение и раскрутка сайта

Question #11: What is the sequence of the letters?

I'd like to ask about this more specifically. I've been RTRs in a sequence of 1 vibration per letter throughout the list and then I'd repeat sequence 9 times. (I hope that makes sense). For example, if there were 4 letters I would chant each one as follows: 1-1-1-1, 2-2-2-2, etc.

Would this be less effective? I just started reading the FAQs and I realize they provide some great info.

BioElektrik said:

I'd like to ask about this more specifically. I've been RTRs in a sequence of 1 vibration per letter throughout the list and then I'd repeat sequence 9 times. (I hope that makes sense). For example, if there were 4 letters I would chant each one as follows: 1-1-1-1, 2-2-2-2, etc.

Would this be less effective? I just started reading the FAQs and I realize they provide some great info.
It is preferable to vibrate the first letter 9 times, then go to the second letter and vibrate it 9 times and so on.
E.g: VAHT VAHT VAHT VAHT VAHT VAHT VAHT VAHT VAHT
then
FUHT FUHT FUHT FUHT FUHT FUHT FUHT FUHT FUHT and so on.

NishaWillow said:
BioElektrik said:

It is preferable to vibrate the first letter 9 times, then go to the second letter and vibrate it 9 times and so on.
E.g: VAHT VAHT VAHT VAHT VAHT VAHT VAHT VAHT VAHT
then
FUHT FUHT FUHT FUHT FUHT FUHT FUHT FUHT FUHT and so on.

Thank you. This makes sense as repeating the same letter offers more concentration and focus on said letter. I will start doing it the way mentioned above. ^_^

Susi Campos said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

1. Download this file:

3. Archive links:

Greetings Everyone

I cannot access the one page printable pdf of FRTR ! Can someone please send a working link?

What app (android) do you guys use to read the file with the offline paintable FRTR combo?
Due to privacy reasons I only use the Privacy Browser and Tor (this one doesn't open that file). Privacy Browser can't read it that good, it's a little messy, but it works. All the apps I find that do read mht files are not really privacy friendly. I'm using the browser but looking for a better alternative. There are also other apps that do open the file and are privacy friendly, but then the blotting doesn't work.

BlackOnyx8 said:
What app (android) do you guys use to read the file with the offline paintable FRTR combo?
Due to privacy reasons I only use the Privacy Browser and Tor (this one doesn't open that file). Privacy Browser can't read it that good, it's a little messy, but it works. All the apps I find that do read mht files are not really privacy friendly. I'm using the browser but looking for a better alternative. There are also other apps that do open the file and are privacy friendly, but then the blotting doesn't work.
Alternative option: Consider the option of saving the ritual(s) as picture file(s). Then you open the file(s) with a picture editor, and blot out the letters like that. Boom rituals done, and privacy problems solved.

Henu the Great said:
BlackOnyx8 said:
Alternative option: Consider the option of saving the ritual(s) as picture file(s). Then you open the file(s) with a picture editor, and blot out the letters like that. Boom rituals done, and privacy problems solved.

That's a great idea, thanks!

Someone has hacked into my account on here. So i am going to creat a new and safier account. And hopefully!! I won't have to deal with this issue again. I love you ! Hail Satan!! See you again soon. Love Candice Lee❤

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back