Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About Enemy Symbols

Hellenic SS

Website
satanismos.gr
Over the past few months, I have seen some people try to justify the use of enemy symbols. While some of them are indeed stolen and used to be Satanic 3.000 years ago, trying to implementing them into Spiritual Satanism is of no use.

I have seen people ignore spiritual advancement and opt for knowledge of the occult instead. While the occult is a part of Spiritual Satanism (take the Thule Society for example), the largest portion of it has been corrupted by jews and is full of jewish concepts and energies, as with Freemasonry. Occultism should be reserved for at least intermediate SS.

This is where delusion finds fertile land. By making excuses for enemy symbols, people often delve deeper into enemy energies. This can only prove destructive for themselves first and foremost. They usually start by "justifying" the hexagram, then they start studying the Kabbalah (the essence of Judaism), and they find themselves worshipping the "Tree of Life", which is the alien jewish soul.

It won't be long until these people start doing Weekly Torah Readings and chanting death curses against Gentiles. Of course, they will say that chanting the Torah "reminds them of the RTRs", or that "Hebrew is a compilation of stolen Gentile languages, so it must be Satanic".

These people are only impeding their own selves and derailing from the Path. Conforming to the enemy's standards of "Satanism" is denouncing HPS Maxine's work, and the JoS itself. Just because you saw a post on Instagram that said "all religions are true" and "everyone is gawd", with jewish symbols all across the screen, doesn't mean you're an expert "magician" or "occultist", and the same applies to the person who posted it.

Others think that wearing Freemasonic robes and rings is "cool" or gives them "status". In reality, these people are closely monitored pawns that are forced into politics and other offices. They have no control or freedom in their lives and are to be pitied. Nothing matters more than the protection of the Gods, and those people lack it.

The Gods are patient with everyone, but do they tolerate people who actively work against them? Perhaps they do with those who have never seen the Truth, and they try to guide them towards it. But those who have lived and experienced the Truth have no excuse.

Don't waste the one opportunity you had in this specific incarnation.

Over the past few months, I have seen some people try to justify the use of enemy symbols. While some of them are indeed stolen and used to be Satanic 3.000 years ago, trying to implementing them into Spiritual Satanism is of no use.

I have seen people ignore spiritual advancement and opt for knowledge of the occult instead. While the occult is a part of Spiritual Satanism (take the Thule Society for example), the largest portion of it has been corrupted by jews and is full of jewish concepts and energies, as with Freemasonry. Occultism should be reserved for at least intermediate SS.

This is where delusion finds fertile land. By making excuses for enemy symbols, people often delve deeper into enemy energies. This can only prove destructive for themselves first and foremost. They usually start by "justifying" the hexagram, then they start studying the Kabbalah (the essence of Judaism), and they find themselves worshipping the "Tree of Life", which is the alien jewish soul.

It won't be long until these people start doing Weekly Torah Readings and chanting death curses against Gentiles. Of course, they will say that chanting the Torah "reminds them of the RTRs", or that "Hebrew is a compilation of stolen Gentile languages, so it must be Satanic".

These people are only impeding their own selves and derailing from the Path. Conforming to the enemy's standards of "Satanism" is denouncing HPS Maxine's work, and the JoS itself. Just because you saw a post on Instagram that said "all religions are true" and "everyone is gawd", with jewish symbols all across the screen, doesn't mean you're an expert "magician" or "occultist", and the same applies to the person who posted it.

Others think that wearing Freemasonic robes and rings is "cool" or gives them "status". In reality, these people are closely monitored pawns that are forced into politics and other offices. They have no control or freedom in their lives and are to be pitied. Nothing matters more than the protection of the Gods, and those people lack it.

The Gods are patient with everyone, but do they tolerate people who actively work against them? Perhaps they do with those who have never seen the Truth, and they try to guide them towards it. But those who have lived and experienced the Truth have no excuse.

Don't waste the one opportunity you had in this specific incarnation.
I’ve seen some of what you mentioned and I agree.

Some people obsess over “reclaiming” symbols from the jews which is unnecessary and also should only be done by actual occult masters like HP and only extremely high level SS because it’s easy to make shit up or just get confused from enemy sources.

However I’ve seen as well the recent “tree of life” “art” and I don’t think its okay, it’s vile.

Erm, So what we're gonna do about That?

chrome_screenshot_19 Mag 2024 09_19_41 CEST.png

other examples here:

do we have to abandon the SWASTIKA too, because it has been used by the enemy aswell?
(yeah, i know, not as much as the Hexagram, but still, they definitely tried to attach themselves to it)

Do we really have to consider everything the enemy touches or has touched, as being Un-Satanic now?

if yes, then is that really a Solution? will it really work in the Long term?

personally, i don't believe that...at least, it doesn't sound ideal to me...and it can be potentially quite dangerous, because the same could be said about the whole egyptian symbolism Abused by the corrupted freemasonry... so now what? do i have to remove the ANKH, or even worse, do i have to erase my Name which is based on a Well-Known Egyptian God to which i am very closely associated with, just because those pesky freemasons has engaged in Abuse of said Ancient culture?

Do we have to Discard the Satanic Pentagram aswell Since it's being used in a Negative way, by Countless "fake satanists" Out there?

you see? it seems to be an Harmful way of thinking...and the Hexagram is just the Tip of the Iceberg... there's a whole culture that has been "touched" by the enemy, and i don't think we can afford to sacrifice all of that, and having any Paranoias and Worries Whenever using symbolism related to said Culture...

in order to Thrive, we need to Stop worrying, because Worrying it's exactly what the enemy wants... the enemy wants us to be in fear,and being Doubtful about Our own Satanic Culture, Of course... and that's one very simple way to achieve that... they attach themselves to Said Culture, and they know, that some potential Adversaries, will definitely Overreact to that, to the point where they start considering the idea of discarding whole pieces of Ancient Symbolism,purely out of Fear or disgust...because it has been "touched" by said Un-Pure, "dirty" enemy...

then they start studying the Kabbalah (the essence of Judaism), and they find themselves worshipping the "Tree of Life", which is the alien jewish soul.

That is of course an exxageration, since the (((torah))) is definitely not part of Satanic culture, and not a single Gentile that knows the Truth would ever promote the (((torah)))...or the jewish Soul, of course...

Hebrew cannot be considered part of Satanic culture, aswell, since , even though it might be kind of based on Gentile languages, it still appears to be a product of jewish culture...it's not originally Gentile,Therefore there's no need for reclaiming the hebrew alphabet, in theory <

do we have to abandon the SWASTIKA too, because it has been used by the enemy aswell?
(yeah, i know, not as much as the Hexagram, but still, they definitely tried to attach themselves to it)
When you see a Swastika, you think of Nazi Germany. When you see a hexagram, you think of Israel. The latter may have been Satanic 3.000 years ago, but it has been infested with jewish energies that I, at least, would not want to invoke or evoke.

That is of course an exxageration, since the (((torah))) is definitely not part of Satanic culture, and not a single Gentile that knows the Truth would ever promote the (((torah)))...or the jewish Soul, of course...

Hebrew cannot be considered part of Satanic culture, aswell, since , even though it might be kind of based on Gentile languages, it still appears to be a product of jewish culture...it's not originally Gentile,Therefore there's no need for reclaiming the hebrew alphabet, in theory <
It may be an exaggeration for now, but that's where some people may lead themselves to if they keep making excuses for the enemy.

If you have doubts, don't use these. You can't deny however the importance of these symbols.

About hebrew, why a SS should use it? It's the source of every evil and we are reversing this.

I’ve seen some of what you mentioned and I agree.

Some people obsess over “reclaiming” symbols from the jews which is unnecessary and also should only be done by actual occult masters like HP and only extremely high level SS because it’s easy to make shit up or just get confused from enemy sources.

However I’ve seen as well the recent “tree of life” “art” and I don’t think its okay, it’s vile.
Thanks... Can you explain why?

It seems like, humans are evil because they look jewish. A head, two legs, two arms, white skin in apparence. How evil!!!

Would you meditate on a hexagram?

I don't see the use of it right now. But the pentagram have been used by Jews to do magic and all that just as much as they have used the Hexagram. And a lot of us have meditated upon the pentagram.

The pentagram is of the 5 elements, and the hexagram is of Saturn. Both very connected to Satan himself. But the Jews used both (and basically all gentile symbols) to their advantage because this is possible. They did not told to each other to not use these symbols because they are of the enemy and is disastrous for us, no they used it successfully.

It is on you how you use these symbols, and with enough protection they must be safe to use, as these have been used by our ancestors. Because these are not inherently Jewish things.

If I look at jews, I can think of money, power (at least for now).
Should I associate money with jews?

How can I destroy them with RTRs if I think that money are connected to them? I can't, it's like saying "my health problem" when I want to heal. This might be an example you find on JoS.

How can you win and gain power over the material world if you are detached from Saturn energies? Hexagram, Eptagram, and these energies in general.

You can't.

And if you do reasearches, you can find that this knowledge alone isn't evil, and it's related to Father Satan.

About hebrew, the only interesting things are ghematria (you can use greek alphabet, is greek in fact (Isopsephy)), and the kabbalah system of the alphabet (like beth means house, tekh wall, ecc...), that is identical to the phoenician one.
As stated in JoS in the runes pages, there are a lot of kabbalahs, gotic, runic, egyptian and phoenician.

hebrew alone then it's just a stolen and modified language from babylon, egypt, greek, sanscrit and phoenician, where the words related to Truth and Satan are evil.

If you also remove that, it will remain only shit. They are shit. But they were capable of being less shit looking and raise their status thanks to symbols stolen to us. That's it.

If you want to study these symbols, just make sure hebrew and enemies names aren't there. This is the only problem you can find.

If you want to study these symbols, just make sure hebrew and enemies names aren't there. This is the only problem you can find.
For interpretations, for example the Hexagram. If you find a site that talk about "david and solomon" or whatever, look elsewhere.

If you find something about Shiva, you might take a look.

Would you meditate on a hexagram?
I do this daily with yantras, the Lakshmi yantra is an example.

As I stated in my Ashta Lakshmi thread, it's about connecting the male chakra with the female one. In this you can gain the power of wealth.

There are also other yantras based on hexagram.

For interpretations, for example the Hexagram. If you find a site that talk about "david and solomon" or whatever, look elsewhere.

If you find something about Shiva, you might take a look.
And why do you have an image of the Jewish Metatron on your profile, which also feels disgusting?

And why do you have an image of the Jewish Metatron on your profile, which also feels disgusting?
I posted about it on my profile status posts, it will be online soon.

If I look at jews, I can think of money, power (at least for now).
Should I associate money with jews?
You have the wrong mindset from the beginning.

Money and power have nothing to do with jews. Jews are thieves and usurpers they are not truly wealthy, they are just corruptors, plagiarists, parasites, and thieves.

Yeah we know jews stole stuff, no shit sherlock.

However, I don’t understand your obsession and fascination with jewish (extremely inferior than most of the content on the JoS btw) occultism or symbolism. Trying to “reclaim” them.

What’s next? Would you like to explain how Archangel Michael is actually Azazel and we should worship it instead because you know man, jewz ztole it firzt and ztuff.

And I believe and it’s been mentioned, and it’s obvious that only the High Priests, the clergy and spiritually advanced JGs, should be the ones reclaiming symbolism from the enemy, because delving deep into jewish occultism (curses) to bring anything of value to gentiles needs someone who is advanced in more ways than one.

So I believe your artwork is only bullshit, and I don’t care that you put some chakras, and greek letters instead of hebrew and filth of the jews on a jewish soul archetype.

Also, your profile picture gives major hook nose vibes. I don’t care about your reasoning that the hexagram is actually Satanic, we know it’s Satanic, High Priest Hooded Cobra wrote about this multiple times, you didn’t discover it. However your fascination with stuff deeply associated with kikes is offputting.

Also your profile picture doesn’t look similar to the hexagram used in hinduism or other SS sources, it looks like it’s been pulled right out of a new age guide to summoning angels or metatron like someone mentioned.

You have the wrong mindset from the beginning.

Money and power have nothing to do with jews. Jews are thieves and usurpers they are not truly wealthy, they are just corruptors, plagiarists, parasites, and thieves.

Yeah we know jews stole stuff, no shit sherlock.

However, I don’t understand your obsession and fascination with jewish (extremely inferior than most of the content on the JoS btw) occultism or symbolism. Trying to “reclaim” them.

What’s next? Would you like to explain how Archangel Michael is actually Azazel and we should worship it instead because you know man, jewz ztole it firzt and ztuff.

And I believe and it’s been mentioned, and it’s obvious that only the High Priests, the clergy and spiritually advanced JGs, should be the ones reclaiming symbolism from the enemy, because delving deep into jewish occultism (curses) to bring anything of value to gentiles needs someone who is advanced in more ways than one.

So I believe your artwork is only bullshit, and I don’t care that you put some chakras, and greek letters instead of hebrew and filth of the jews on a jewish soul archetype.

Also, your profile picture gives major hook nose vibes. I don’t care about your reasoning that the hexagram is actually Satanic, we know it’s Satanic, High Priest Hooded Cobra wrote about this multiple times, you didn’t discover it. However your fascination with stuff deeply associated with kikes is offputting.

Also your profile picture doesn’t look similar to the hexagram used in hinduism or other SS sources, it looks like it’s been pulled right out of a new age guide to summoning angels or metatron like someone mentioned.
That was an example, I don't associate jews with money.

And I didn't say that I invented these things, in fact most of them, I reclaim them by using the knowledge that JoS gave me.

About "micheal" and the other 3. They are a reference to the 4 cardinal points, and they were used to "bind" Demons.
The 4 cardinal points are refered to the 4 Crowns of Hell. Satan for east, Baalzebul for north, Astarte for west, Azazel for south as stated in the Standard Ritual. You can google this and find out what "angels" are refered to the cardinal points.

See? I didn't say, worship "micheal" or other bullshit.
Or maybe you will say that also the knowledge of cardinal points shouldn't be used, because "muh, jews and micheal".

I never used hebrew, or said to worship any jewish character or whatever. I'm not stupid.

You can see that as a sword. You can follow certain instruction and methods to use it (jewish, kosher or whatever), and the sword will act in that way, towards you. If you eliminate and don't follow any jewish instructions, you can use the sword in other ways, to eliminate an enemy or defend your family. They have power because they use the sword, but you also need the sword to have the power. The sword alone is just a tool and not evil. What matter is the method you use and the goal. So what is jewish are the instructions (mainly jewish alphabet, "angels"), not the tool.

I'm fascinated by the tools, not by jewish pointless shit.

I hope you will understand.

And I didn't say that I invented these things, in fact most of them, I reclaim them by using the knowledge that JoS gave me.

About "micheal" and the other 3. They are a reference to the 4 cardinal points, and they were used to "bind" Demons.
The 4 cardinal points are refered to the 4 Crowns of Hell. Satan for east, Baalzebul for north, Astarte for west, Azazel for south as stated in the Standard Ritual. You can google this and find out what "angels" are refered to the cardinal points.

Or maybe you will say that also the knowledge of cardinal points shouldn't be used, because "muh, jews and micheal".

I never used hebrew, or said to worship any jewish character or whatever. I'm not stupid.

You can see that as a sword. You can follow certain instruction and methods to use it (jewish, kosher or whatever), and the sword will act in that way, towards you. If you eliminate and don't follow any jewish instructions, you can use the sword in other ways, to eliminate an enemy or defend your family. They have power because they use the sword, but you also need the sword to have the power. The sword alone is just a tool and not evil. What matter is the method you use and the goal. So what is jewish are the instructions (mainly jewish alphabet, "angels"), not the tool.

I apologize for being aggressive in my reply, I don’t like when I talk like that, I can impulsively communicate aggressively about stuff I feel strongly about.

However, I still believe that JoS should be your main focus and source of occultic knowledge and “swords”.

I do know Michael and the other angels are stolen from the Gods, that’s why I referenced it. However the Gods, their tools, and their knowledge are the original source and the main focus for us.

So instead of taking inspiration from the jewish occultic tree of life, Mjolnir, Yggdrasil should’ve been your main focus and fascination both are symbols of the human soul. My opinion.

I also don’t like how this is coming off as a package from you, the name “Virael” sounds astoundly hebrew, like Israel, you can say it has roots in Sanskrit or whatever and I would’ve given you the benefit of the doubt until I saw your profile picture alongside your art and also some previous strange replies on some topics.

I’m trying to give you benefits of the doubt but I think you need to have a better mindset (detach from jewish energies) and also clean yourself better.

Since the jews and their dirty energies have still not been completely wiped out from the world and all the symbols have not yet been left to the Gentiles in a clean form, I think it is not right for you to use this symbol that makes you look like a jew.

You can't do anything real if you don't act with facts and adjust your path to the state of the world when necessary. If you want to gain power in this world, you must be aware of the current situation.

I apologize for being aggressive in my reply, I don’t like when I talk like that, I can impulsively communicate aggressively about stuff I feel strongly about.

However, I still believe that JoS should be your main focus and source of occultic knowledge and “swords”.

I do know Michael and the other angels are stolen from the Gods, that’s why I referenced it. However the Gods, their tools, and their knowledge are the original source and the main focus for us.

So instead of taking inspiration from the jewish occultic tree of life, Mjolnir, Yggdrasil should’ve been your main focus and fascination both are symbols of the human soul. My opinion.

I also don’t like how this is coming off as a package from you, the name “Virael” sounds astoundly hebrew, like Israel, you can say it has roots in Sanskrit or whatever and I would’ve given you the benefit of the doubt until I saw your profile picture alongside your art and also some previous strange replies on some topics.

I’m trying to give you benefits of the doubt but I think you need to have a better mindset (detach from jewish energies) and also clean yourself better.
....mmmh, if you want I can do an Oy vey! trick.

I just noticed it now, and I won't lose the opportunity.

Virael ... el ravi (pronunced in spanish)
written as "el rabi"
"the rabi" in english.

oy vey!

...or maybe in greek Fιραελ
the lower case ς is the same as Digamma (F) lowercase.
So it will be Sirael if we use Sigma.
Sirael ... israel

Oy vey!!!

jokes apart, it's Vira (warrior/hero) + El (Light/Satan).

or maybe not, maybe it's Elvira from that film in Miami.
Who knows?

Or maybe I'm a cookie, I may be delicious or may save your settings.

Or I may even be HowtoBasic, the food waster, who knows...

...they find themselves worshipping the "Tree of Life", which is the alien jewish soul...
In the above, I believe you are referring to Sephiroth, the jewish tree of death, here. It is quite literally like a fungus and grows on death energy.
I haven't seen any confirming facts on JoS yet, however I believe the true Tree of Life is actually Yggdrasil.

I apologize in advance for the somewhat long post.

In fact, the Jews and the Freemasons use a lot of symbols that originally come from the pagans. Even the language of the Jews comes from Greek, which I have already explained in other posts. So it is invented like their history
As far as the symbol is concerned, everything essential can only be expressed in symbols. For existence itself is based on the unknowable, the incomprehensible, the inexpressible.
In Egyptian culture, it is the hieroglyphs that express themselves particularly well in images and symbols, in pictograms called ideograms. The Greeks referred to these ancient Egyptian characters as ἱερός hierós "sacred", but also "god-sent, god-consecrated, belonging to the gods" and γλυφή glyphe "engraved", i.e. the sacred, consecrated, carved, engraved letters, whereby the emphasis is on the word "holy, consecrated", because this means "a whole, a whole, then consecrated to God", which is expressed by the image. The Greek priestly scholar Plutarch once wrote about the Egyptians around 1950 years ago: "Through symbols they revealed certain images of mystical ideas that are hidden and invisible".
Confucius is said to have said: "Signs and symbols rule the world, not words or laws". Confucius is also said to have said: "It is up to each individual to decide how he encounters, perceives, evaluates and interprets symbols and signs". An extremely remarkable statement.
The first thing we learn from his statements is that he makes a distinction between signs and symbols. And indeed, all symbols are signs, but not all signs are symbols.
In order for a sign to become a symbol, the sign must coincide or be cast with a certain meaning. Without this meaning, which is attributed to the sign, it remains just a sign that does not trigger any further deeper psychological, mental or emotional emotion in the viewer.
A concrete example can be found in the study of astrology as well as alchemy. If we want to take a serious look at astrology, for example, and arrive at an appropriate interpretation, it is essential to deal with its symbols and internalize them. The best way to do this, of course, is to recognize and apply their correspondences.
The term symbol means exactly that. The German term Symbol goes back via the Latin symbolum to the ancient Greek word σύμβολον sýmbolon, which in a first attempt at interpretation means something like identification mark, sign, characteristic or symbol. But the symbol is only an allegory. The symbol, however, is much more. Although the symbol is generally used for a carrier of meaning (signs, words, objects, processes etc.) that denote an idea (of something that does not have to be present), it has an effect and wants to be experienced. It is a force for unity and not just a sign. The specific idea that is to be associated (connected) with the word "symbol" is defined in detail in the various fields of application.
The corresponding ancient Greek verb is συμβάλλειν symbállein and can be translated as "to bring together, to compare". The verb is formed from the two words συνν syn (= together; the same) and βάλλειν ballein (= to throw, bring). In a figurative sense, the word therefore "symbolizes" the "thrown together" world as the actual landmark, means of recognition or point of reference for the recognizing spirit.
The Russian priest, art historian, philosopher of religion and mathematician Pavel Florensky has the following to say about the symbol: "If a symbol that pursues a purpose achieves its purpose, then it cannot be separated in real terms from this purpose - from the highest reality that is made to appear through it; but if it does not make reality appear, this means that it does not achieve the purpose, consequently no purposeful form can be recognized in it, and this also means that since it lacks one, it is not a symbol, not an instrument of the spirit, but merely sensual material."1
1 Pavel Florenskij: Die Ikonostase - Urbild und Grenzerlebnis im revolutionären Russia, Verlag Urachhaus 1990, 2nd edition, p. 72

It is therefore obvious that a symbol only has inherent power when a specific sign is combined with a specific interpretation. Without the observer recognizing a meaning in the sign, such a symbol has no effectiveness.
he Jews, in their deceitful, malicious intent, have robbed many signs of their original meaning and placed foreign interpretations on these signs.
How little effect such signs have if they are not accompanied by an interpretation can be seen, for example, in the Hindu lingam.
The writer and folklorist Pierre Saintyves (actually Émile Nourry) comments as follows on the cultic worship of the linga, phallus, in the Hindu tradition: "In India, the god worshipped by the barren women is Shiva, the third person of the great Hindu trinity, the god of fertility, whose emblem is the linga (lingam) (Note: The linga or lingam, in Sanskrit लिङ्ग, literally means "sign", "symbol"), which is depicted almost on every street corner or in the pagodas in the form of an erect stone ... There is a famous pagoda in the south of India at Tanjore, which is filled with three hundred and sixty-five lingas of every size, carefully lined up so that one can worship each linga in turn every day of the year." 1
1 Pierre Saintyves, Les vierges meres et les naissances miraculeuses, Librairie critique Émile Nourry, Paris 1908, pp. 28-29

This custom is only found in other cultures in other symbols. The phallus can also appear as a pillar, an obelisk, an upright pole and the like.
The snake is a symbol of sexuality as used by alchemists and tantric practitioners, among others. It is the serpent that crawls on the ground or is coiled in the pelvic floor of the body as the Kundalini.
It is seen as a symbol for everything subterranean, chthonic, unconscious and instinctive. However, the snake can shed its skin as a symbol of rejuvenation and transform into an eagle as a symbol of renewal, of transformation, which is free from all earthboundness and moves in the air. This is why the serpent was a divine apparition to the Egyptians, which is also associated with all female gods as a determinative.
In fact, the isopsephic value of σύμβολον sýmbolon with 862 and the cross sum 7 as the number of Venus as well as the isopsephic value of συμβάλλειν symbállein with 768 and the cross sum 21 or 3 as the number of Saturn point to the interaction of Saturn with Venus in the sense of centralization, concentration through love, through union, which in this way reveals to us the mystery, including the sexual.
In other words, a genuine symbol has two decisive characteristics: a symbolized and a symbolizing; the first is a transcendental, supersensible, non-visual; the other, on the other hand, is a visual in the sensual, a form, a sign, an action. These two must be well chosen and thrown together to form a symbol in order to create an effective force. But then the symbol makes volumes of explanations superfluous. Because if you want to make a complex of thoughts of a higher meaning comprehensible, you use the symbolic way of writing, which is superior to any single-layered way of writing and thinking in its complexity and multiple meanings.

Wictor Charon says: "Symbols are form-bound magical powers".1 They are powerful in their spiritual effect and properties.
1 Mária Szepes, W. Charon – Die geheimen Lehren des Abendlandes, Academia Occulta, Orbis Verlag, 2001, p. 488

The Hungarian occultist Mária Szepes adds: "Every action, be it a social or an occult movement, must take place under the sign of some symbol, otherwise it lacks the penetrating power, the tenacity, the perseverance to achieve its goal. This is a universal, mystical law".1
1 Mária Szepes, W. Charon – Die geheimen Lehren des Abendlandes, Academia Occulta, Orbis Verlag, 2001, p. 317

That is why all countries have symbols in their flags.
That is why the National Socialists used the swastika, as a symbol of life and happiness, in their flag and gave their powerful army the "Sig" or "Sol" rune as a symbol of victory and glory. Of course, the National Socialist symbols and the SS rune were later connoted as "signs of evil".
That swastika is also a cosmic symbol, which every astronomer recognizes when observing the dance of the Big Dipper or the Big Dipper around the polar axis.

Another example is the mathematical plus sign (+). If you write or draw it as a mathematical sign for addition or as an indication of a charge pole, it remains just a sign and nothing more. However, if you look at it in the meaning of a cross, for example, a wealth of relationships emerges. For those who have become aware of the deeper meaning, this sign has then become a symbol and a connection with the Being arises from mysterious depths. For the adept of alchemy, it was therefore essential to first immerse himself in the mysterious symbols before experimenting, so that his mind was suitably prepared for the great work, the "opus magnum".

In Assur and Babylon, the cross was the symbol of the sun god Shamash. In cuneiform form, it was dedicated to the god Ninib-Saturn.
The so-called "Christian cross", which was not used at all by the early Christians, as a visit to the catacombs would quickly reveal, was originally the mystical tau of the Chaldeans and Egyptians, and thus the original form of the letter T, the initial of the name of the Babylonian-Assyrian shepherd god Tammuz, who was also associated with the Sumerian vegetation god Dumuzi, "son of life" or also "son of resurrection", as was the case for Osiris-Horus.
Through Judaism, it was applied to Christians, as can be seen in the "mocking crucifix" in Rome, where the meaning of mockery is still visible.

The ancient Egyptians actually used the mystical rope to worship the phallus or the male sexual organ as the bearer of the seed, the son, as it was also represented in the symbol of the circle. The mystical tau, the cross of Tammuz, was therefore a symbol of fertility and strength when the phallus was erect. According to Herbert Cutner: "Various figures of crosses are found everywhere on Egyptian monuments and tombs, and are considered by many authorities as symbolical either of the phallus [a representation of the male sex organ] or of coition ... In Egyptian tombs the crux ansata [cross with a circle or handle on top] is found side by side with the phallus".1
1 Cutner, Herbert, A short history of sex-worship, Watts & Co, London 1940, pp. 16-17 and p. 183

But the "Christian cross" that we know was also very familiar to the Egyptians. Thus the author of the work "The canon", which he published anonymously in the first version, reports: "Pedro Mexia ... says that the Egyptians and the Arabs venerated the figure of the cross, and thought so much about it that the Egyptians drew it on the statue of Serapis (note: The name is composed of Osiris, thus Sir, Ser, Sar, and the bull Apis, Hepi, Hapi), worshipped it, and held it like a god ... And further he (Pedro Mexia) says, "it is remarkable how much the Egyptians esteemed the symbol of the cross above all other symbols". 1
1 William Stirling, The canon: an exposition of the pagan mystery perpetuated in the Cabala as the rule of all the arts, Elkin Matthews Vigo, London 1897, pp. XI-XII (preface)

This is why the early Christians, as the New Catholic Encyclopedia1 reports, did not use a cross to identify their congregations.
1 New Catholic Encyclopedia, McGraw-Hill, New York 1967, Vol. IV, p. 486

In early Christianity, according to John Fletcher Hurst1 , the cross, the crucifix, was simply not used at all, nor was it found in any representation. It was only later, in order to win over the "heathens", that it was changed and given a new meaning.
1 John Fletcher Hurst, A History of the Christian Church, Eaton & Mains Press, New York 1897, Vol. I, p. 366; see also: Herzog, Johann Jakob, Abriss der gesammten Kirchengeschichte, published by Eduard Besold, Erlangen 1876, p. 185f.

And yet, in the struggle for supremacy, there was a "mixing of the cults and the heroes "1 of the emerging Christian religion with the existing religions. For example, the Freemason and theologian Carl Gottfried Rössler wrote under his Masonic pseudonym R. S. Acerrellos in his work "Freemasonry in its connection with the religions": "Irenaeus, Epiphanius and Jerome say that the Gnostics, the Basilidians and the Valentinians had confused the symbol of the serpent of Serapis or the deity of the sun with Jesus Christ, and with the Egyptian and Greek deities ... The first Christians mixed their theology with that of the then existing religions and find it difficult to separate completely from it the remains of what has passed over into it from the Egyptian, Babylonian and Jewish cultus". 1
1 R. S. Acerrellos (Carl Gottfried Rössler), Die Freimaurerei in ihrem Zusammenhang mit den Religionen der alten Ägypter, der Juden und der Christen, vol. 1, 2nd edition, Verlag J.J. Weber, Leipzig 1836, pp. 306-307

At baptism, the mystical Tau T was marked on the foreheads of those who were initiated into the mysteries of Mithras, the "Sol invictus", the "invincible sun". Naturally, the church father Tertullian blasphemed about this. In his apologetic treatise "De praescriptione haereticorum - Trial arguments against the heretics" (204 AD):

"Of the devil ... whose role, after all, is to pervert the truth, who even apes the actions of the divine sacraments in his idolatrous mysteries. He baptizes ... of course his faithful and faithful ... in the power of a baptismal bath, and ... in the service of Mithras ... he marks his fighters there on the forehead ... "1
1 From: Bibliothek der Kirchenväter (BVK), Tertullians ausgewählte Schriften ins Deutsche Übersetzt; Übersetzt von Dr. K. A. Heinrich Kellner, 1912/1915; here: BKV 24 (1915) II. Volume, Tertullian's apologetic, dogmatic and montanistic writings; Tertullian: De Praescript. Haeret. ch. 40, p. 54

Of course, these early Christians imitated this cultic act afterwards and not the other way around.
The early church fathers, in order to obliterate all traces of the original religion, did all the work in their own way through their writings and actively collaborated. Former sanctuaries dedicated to Mithras, Tammuz, Osiris, Adonis or Nimrod were either destroyed or, much more frequently, built over with Christian churches made of their materials and thus fell victim to the syncretistic exchange. Mithras, the bull slayer (see image X), the "god of the rock (Petros)", was thus transformed into the dragon slayer Michael in the course of the syncretism of the Catholic Church.
The same can be said of the „virgin birth“ or the „crucifixion“, which were already known in ancient Egypt. Reference should be made here to the works of the Egyptologist Hellmut Brunner and the philosopher of religion Georg Friedrich Daumer.
1 Hellmut Brunner, Die Geburt des Gottkönigs, Wiesbaden 1986
2 Georg Friedrich Daumer, Züge zu einer neuen Philosophie der Religion und Religionsgeschichte, Erstes Heft, Verlag von Schneider und Weigel (Julius Merz), Nuremberg 1835

To summarize, it should be said: A sign without its interpretation is ineffective.
A spiritual Satanist who uses the signs in the sense of a Jewish-Christian interpretation only harms himself. He should also avoid their language. For that was the purpose of their reinterpretation and newly invented language. They have built their churches, synagogues or mosques on all the old pagan holy places or they have destroyed the old places of worship and used the material for the construction of their so-called "sacred buildings".
I myself use the hexagram as it appears on the yantras as well as the true meaning of the cross, the swastika, the runes, the inverted pentagram, etc., knowing full well what the original pagan meaning was. And it is only in this sense that I use these symbols, just as I use the name "Satan" in its Vedic meaning and deny it any Hebrew interpretation.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

I swear I have not seen more blatant efforts from infiltrators like this fucking insane shit which recently is going on and actually allowed here.

I just can't comment the above extremely manipulative and disgusting posts, the sneaky HASBARA and the orbital cohencidences...

Szepes Mária is a JEW! Her real name was Sherbák Magdolna and her father was Sherbak Ozziás who hid behind the Papír Sándor name which in English means Paper Alexander. Lol! What a faggot name!
So bitch got a Hungarian name and lived here but she was a jew. A JEWISH "occultist" subverter.
A SUBVERTER just like you Imhotep, and Anpumesses, and Virael, and Assbeligor or wtf is her/his name...
You all make me puke! Also your Taygetus-positive fandom...

Stop manipulating! Stop lying! Stop mixing! Stop bullshitting! Stop misrepresenting! Stop your fucking HASBARA and SUBVERSION!

For Brother Hellenic and Mercury...
I'm glad you noticed it too but you were just eaten for breakfast, unfortunately.

I swear I have not seen more blatant efforts from infiltrators like this fucking insane shit which recently is going on and actually allowed here.

I just can't comment the above extremely manipulative and disgusting posts, the sneaky HASBARA and the orbital cohencidences...

Szepes Mária is a JEW! Her real name was Sherbák Magdolna and her father was Sherbak Ozziás who hid behind the Papír Sándor name which in English means Paper Alexander. Lol! What a faggot name!
So bitch got a Hungarian name and lived here but she was a jew. A JEWISH "occultist" subverter.
A SUBVERTER just like you Imhotep, and Anpumesses, and Virael, and Assbeligor or wtf is her/his name...

Stop manipulating! Stop lying! Stop mixing! Stop bullshitting! Stop misrepresenting! Stop your fucking HASBARA and SUBVERSION!

I'm glad you noticed it too but you were just eaten for breakfast, unfortunately.
Bro, it's just a cohencidence, coincidence, I said coincidence.

I can understand that hexagons are scary, but they are the bestagons.

Bro, it's just a cohencidence, coincidence, I said coincidence.

I can understand that hexagons are scary, but they are the bestagons.

Or maybe this

Minute 10:35

IMG_20240903_063457.jpg

It's a shame that I'm being attacked like this for an honest contribution.
I myself am non-Jewish through and through and have separated myself from all Jewish fellow citizens.
I do my FRTRs 3in1 every day and experience a flow of positive energy as a result. I also do rituals to Azazel, Father Satan and other pagan gods and am more than strengthened by them.
I was not aware that Maria Szepes was Jewish. I certainly didn't quote her on purpose because of that.
Besides, I am not an infiltrator. For Jewish filth. As a German, I particularly detest the Jews, who inflicted untold suffering on my people. Even today I suffer under the Jewish government that rules our country.
On the contrary, according to my genealogy and my physiognomy, I am of Aryan blood, which my civil name would also tell you.
However, I have also learned from your comment and will not make any more comments in this forum in future.
I will only concentrate on the practical work for my spiritual advancement and transfer donations to JoS in honor of Father Satan and all his hellish demons.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

However, I have also learned from your comment and will not make any more comments in this forum in future.
That is a shame because many of your posts have been quite nice as it is clear that you are not average in intelligence.

That is a shame because many of your posts have been quite nice as it is clear that you are not average in intelligence.

What's your thoughts about the overall situation here?

I understand that the hexagram has been stolen by jews and corrupted, but put it this way: could you imagine wearing it around your neck, with the justification that it never belonged to jews in the first place?

I couldn't. If people saw it in public, they would think you're jewish, right? Or, at least ask. I think that's an example of a reason not to associate with it.

Also, I just did a web search for hexagram necklaces, and I see a lot of new age crap. As Hellenic SS has mentioned, I dread to imagine what energies have been associated with it.

I myself am non-Jewish through and through and have separated myself from all Jewish fellow citizens.
I do my FRTRs 3in1 every day and experience a flow of positive energy as a result. I also do rituals to Azazel, Father Satan and other pagan gods and am more than strengthened by them.
I was not aware that Maria Szepes was Jewish. I certainly didn't quote her on purpose because of that.
Besides, I am not an infiltrator. For Jewish filth. As a German, I particularly detest the Jews, who inflicted untold suffering on my people. Even today I suffer under the Jewish government that rules our country.
On the contrary, according to my genealogy and my physiognomy, I am of Aryan blood, which my civil name would also tell you.
I will only concentrate on the practical work for my spiritual advancement and transfer donations to JoS in honor of Father Satan and all his hellish demons.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!
You can continue to comment and write here.

You did not have a bad behavior and I consider the reaction towards you exaggerated.

However, always remember to investigate a topic as best you can before writing on the forum.
It may happen that you do not know the origins of certain historical figures.

Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!
Please don't, you made a great post about symbols, don't stop only because some guy with hexagon issues says that you are trolling.

Who cares? Have fun, it makes my day creating some random lore. If the situation become serious, you have nothing to worry about. You will be good.

Probably the runes he use are drawable in the hexagram, and he didn't know. And also Carbon the element of life is. But he scream like a xian when he sees 666. "muh devul, muh evil!".

I'll see about this thing with the runes.
Be well.

I understand that the hexagram has been stolen by jews and corrupted, but put it this way: could you imagine wearing it around your neck, with the justification that it never belonged to jews in the first place?

I couldn't. If people saw it in public, they would think you're jewish, right? Or, at least ask. I think that's an example of a reason not to associate with it.

Also, I just did a web search for hexagram necklaces, and I see a lot of new age crap. As Hellenic SS has mentioned, I dread to imagine what energies have been associated with it.
If I go around with a pentagram around my neck, people will think that I eat children or some shit. Who cares about what they think? In case no one says that you should wear these.

It can be dangerous, Satanists have a lot of enemies, and also jews does. You don't want to get attacked by muslims or get hugged by smelly indians with a scat fetish (refered to those indians who do this).

You don't want to be associated with any group.

You are being deceptive here. While they are making a formation of jewish letters that tries to convey a Swastika, that is not actually a Swastika. If one uses three Hebrew letters to form a triangle, that is not a triangle either.

This example does not show jewish use of a Swastika, rather, fear of use of the Swastika [attempted appropriation of the symbol - to avoid using it].

Mixing jewish knowledge too far can make one really confused, so it's not necessary to do this. The originals are there and able to be used.

I apologize in advance for the somewhat long post.

In fact, the Jews and the Freemasons use a lot of symbols that originally come from the pagans. Even the language of the Jews comes from Greek, which I have already explained in other posts. So it is invented like their history
As far as the symbol is concerned, everything essential can only be expressed in symbols. For existence itself is based on the unknowable, the incomprehensible, the inexpressible.
In Egyptian culture, it is the hieroglyphs that express themselves particularly well in images and symbols, in pictograms called ideograms. The Greeks referred to these ancient Egyptian characters as ἱερός hierós "sacred", but also "god-sent, god-consecrated, belonging to the gods" and γλυφή glyphe "engraved", i.e. the sacred, consecrated, carved, engraved letters, whereby the emphasis is on the word "holy, consecrated", because this means "a whole, a whole, then consecrated to God", which is expressed by the image. The Greek priestly scholar Plutarch once wrote about the Egyptians around 1950 years ago: "Through symbols they revealed certain images of mystical ideas that are hidden and invisible".
Confucius is said to have said: "Signs and symbols rule the world, not words or laws". Confucius is also said to have said: "It is up to each individual to decide how he encounters, perceives, evaluates and interprets symbols and signs". An extremely remarkable statement.

It is therefore obvious that a symbol only has inherent power when a specific sign is combined with a specific interpretation. Without the observer recognizing a meaning in the sign, such a symbol has no effectiveness.
he Jews, in their deceitful, malicious intent, have robbed many signs of their original meaning and placed foreign interpretations on these signs.

To summarize, it should be said: A sign without its interpretation is ineffective.
A spiritual Satanist who uses the signs in the sense of a Jewish-Christian interpretation only harms himself. He should also avoid their language. For that was the purpose of their reinterpretation and newly invented language. They have built their churches, synagogues or mosques on all the old pagan holy places or they have destroyed the old places of worship and used the material for the construction of their so-called "sacred buildings".
I myself use the hexagram as it appears on the yantras as well as the true meaning of the cross, the swastika, the runes, the inverted pentagram, etc., knowing full well what the original pagan meaning was. And it is only in this sense that I use these symbols, just as I use the name "Satan" in its Vedic meaning and deny it any Hebrew interpretation.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

This is a high value response, despite of triggered feelings. The writer does clarify also their intents to explain these topic and the importance of seeing knowledge based on this perspective and not from the enemy. So the attack was impolite and unwarranted. The final paragraph also should show how the topic should be approached.

Attacks on high value information are not what anyone should be doing here. People should be allowed to ponder spiritual topics and not attacked.

Just be aware to not promote jewish disinformation [this response has not done this, and quoting a source does not mean anything as adverse as the lash-out tried to claim].

There is a criteria on what could or could not be used, but meddlers or those who have confusion of "generalized knowledge" cannot understand this. Anything of the jews is corrupted and certain things when used over time by the enemy, get to have an enemy association. Where certain symbols are concerned, they cannot be dismissed just because one Rabbi just used them in their notebook, they have universal importance. This also goes for the Hexagram and other symbols.

However these underline spiritual concepts which are not related solely on the symbols themselves.

Nor these symbols need to be "officially" a part of Spiritual Satanism nor you need to wear them on a shirt.

Certain people also are closeted jew fans in the sense that they think jews this and jews that, trying to "learn" from them. One must learn from the symbol itself [which is based on math and other representations] and not from Jews on a topic [because jews project their own meanings to this topic, like they did with Satan Himself].

But this is like trying to reverse engineer a truth from a lie, which does not work, if one tries to meddle around too much in their perceptions to reverse generate anything. Spiritual Satanism and the Gods are straight source, one does not need to engage in this. It's a waste of time. I say this after having to study almost everything about the enemy. They are a waste of time. Many of their works are simply works of schizophrenics and other lesser minds.

It is better to also not carry these symbols in front of our face, especially those pletted in enemy symbolism. Many think they are "smart" in that they try to 'decipher' this but the emotional aspect of this is that one is not yet ready to understand them, and therefore has to draw in from the enemy. And this does never really end up well. Infestation is better to be avoided.

Jews also avoid certain symbols of ours, even if they have universal importance, just because we are using them. That is because the use of certain symbols can have certain consequences due to mental affiliations. Jews might know the Swastika is very important, but since it originates very strongly in our side, they avoid it in order to avoid unforeseen connections being made.

Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

Do ignore these blanket emotional reactions. These are a lash-out and nothing else. For that reason I am here to address this topic, as some people have a tendency to over-react to others and in particular people who are well meaning, which I know you are.

This reaction only justified up to the end that in this thread messages are bringing in jewish things but do not clarify these are for inspection etc. This consequently triggers emotionally over the fact that certain symbols are pletted in the enemy's work.

It's better to not enforce these, but actual information should not be stopped from being shared because of these emotions, as due to this certain knowledge will not be known.

People who are not very much evolved and still afraid of jews, think that if you debate the origin of a hexagram you are effectively a Rabbi or whatever, which is just emotional reaction to this topic. On the contrary, sharing knowledge is necessary [the sources and how it is presented should be adjusted over to not create negative outcomes] but it's still worthwhile.

Please don't, you made a great post about symbols, don't stop only because some guy with hexagon issues says that you are trolling.

Who cares? Have fun, it makes my day creating some random lore. If the situation become serious, you have nothing to worry about. You will be good.

Probably the runes he use are drawable in the hexagram, and he didn't know. And also Carbon the element of life is. But he scream like a xian when he sees 666. "muh devul, muh evil!".

I'll see about this thing with the runes.
Be well.

Virael the situation is you should stop bringing symbols both in your mind and everyone else's face which are blatantly associated with the enemy, they can bring certain correlations, and study is one thing, promotion is another. The more one invests themselves in impurity, they will become impure in the end. As one will think there is certain credibility to certain knowledge where there is not that much. This is like the other time where you wanted to make a "Satanic Tallit" because you saw this from the Jews. What's next a "Satanic" Kapparot Ritual?

Many of the things jews do are lesser in both intelligence and spirituality. They just know how to generate financial wealth and people due to being bozos and lesser minded folk, consider this a great "thing". It's not that great when you con the whole of humanity to that end.

One must be very clear in their communications when it comes to these topics, if you carry around a jewish flag in this place and someone just attacks you it means there was no proper origination or communication of what one meant.

Yes the Hexagon is a universal pattern, bees and other animals form hexagons. If one thinks a hexagon was born in existence just because Rabbi Moshe said so, they clearly lack knowledge and awareness. But at the same time to wear Metatron's Cube in the forum is not really related in this concept, so people react on you.

It's still disgusting and jewish, albeit "in principle" it's an attempt to convey certain things. But as one can wear the sweat-stained pants of a jew, don't tell me cotton is supposed to be the universal cotton or something. One should avoid this for obvious reasons.

Contamination due to false association is a true situation. Jews might know "serpent" is not universally a bad symbol, but they do not use it. The same is the case for the Pentragram, or many other symbols.

The associations of the mass mind also can affect mentally, so however you think something is, if you wear a Yarmulke and say it was to hide baldness and they pogrom you, then do not complain if you were not a jew and you only wanted to cover a bald spot or something.

What about the swastika being associated with terror, or anything, that is widely being associated with the wrong things? Going as far as a language being used for nasty things, such as ancient Greek for the new testament, or that many habrew stuff are from ancient Greek (letters, words but with perverted meanings, etc.), and so on. These will than also became a proxy to bad things..?

What about the swastika being associated with terror, or anything, that is widely being associated with the wrong things? Going as far as a language being used for nasty things, such as ancient Greek for the new testament, or that many habrew stuff are from ancient Greek (letters, words but with perverted meanings, etc.), and so on. These will than also became a proxy to bad things..?

Symbolism is not "of the enemy". Originally, all Spiritual Satanic Symbols are from nature and other eternal concepts. They were instructed by the Gods, as such called "Hiera Symbola" or "Divine Symbols".

The only thing the enemy did, was carry certain ones, malform them, adapt them, and create a jewish interpretation around them. Mostly perverted and useless in our pursuit of the Truth. We should not waste our time about jewish interpretations.

All the symbols of the enemy, in their primary meanings, are originally Satanic and were supposed to convey spiritual realities that extend beyond how the enemy "used" them, or how they interpret them.

However, the public mind has made certain associations. Associations can create certain energy links. So one should not be using these for obvious purposes.

How people see certain things, is how they see them and very important energetically. This does not affect the "symbol itself", but it has an effect on one and others based on how people see something. One might get beat up in public because of a Swastika, you explaining it's the 4 elements combined by the Aether is not going to save someone, for example.

One must learn to understand what I explain here as an occultist, and as a social being.

As for the enemy's stolen Symbols I can make a giant list and explain their primary origins and meanings, so there is no confusion. They are still positive. One must however not bring jewish gimmick on the forums, as this can agitate and that's actually a normal reaction.

As for the enemy's stolen Symbols I can make a giant list and explain their primary origins and meanings, so there is no confusion.

I don't know but from my POV, this is what Virael is trying to do. And probably Imhotep too. I'm also very interested in geometria, numbers and everything of this kind.
I would be very happy if you would write in this topic.

I don't know but from my POV, this is what Virael is trying to do. And probably Imhotep too. I'm also very interested in geometria, numbers and everything of this kind.
I would be very happy if you would write in this topic.

Do not worry, the situation is clarified. I also responded to clear out any misconceptions here. I know, each is on an exclusive situation.

Nor Imhotep or Virael are ill meaning. Anpu has this situation going where he is constantly trying to mix Hebrew in things, which can trigger alarms in members. Anpu has talked to me before and I think he is a man who looks at things from many sides; probably a little more time is needed to understand that the perspective of the enemy is not really that important in core truths of spirituality, but he is not meaning evil either.

Virael is a lot into the enemy study stuff, which means also he has still time to go into making clarified associations. Imhotep on the other hand did not promote anything negative.

Virael and others might be studying certain things but time is required so they can encounter the reality which is closer to what Imhotep has commented; it's about context and this context, if one fiddles a lot into it, can lead to falsehood. So primarily the reaction on the topic was to protect from that end, by Dysdemona.

None of the posts actually espoused the use of jewish symbols, but over-promotion can lead to false conclusions on readers. So I had to respond to clear it up.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back