Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Write Down Your Problems

I need help on financial breakthrough. Tried summoning Lord lucifuge but failed. Honestly I wish someone could summon him on my behalf. I am a newbie, I am frustrated and helpless.
Try doing the Lakshmi mantra you will find under money spells section in joy of satan

Attachments

• Money_Spells (1).pdf
    574.1 KB · Views: 68
Financial Power I believe is most needed in general for us to become immortalized in every way on this earth, and this will help people advance massively as well. Freedom in this sense is a problem for many people. This can help with most problems in life. I personally would love to have updated forms and techniques of protection; this will bless people with confidence and also help against obstacles in life, not necessarily about the enemy here.
I would describe the problem of the majority from astrology. i think that it would take more faster in our paths.
improve in the most important houses of life and that exert an important influence on each life that is, the angular ones.

1 house: house of life
You must work on the self
4th house: house of endings
In acquiring more money as you mention
7th house: house of relationships
in improving interpersonal relationships
10th house: house of substance
gain fame, position or at least or be people with a good reputation.

that will make that the minor houses, although they can have an impact, they may be easier to master for everyone.

I wish you luck brothers 🍀

I am in early 20's. Right now I am struggling with my love/sex life, mainly because I lack confidence in approaching girls. I know it's not a real problem, I just have to make it a habit and it will become easier but right now it's a struggle. I don't lack confidence in my attractiveness, body, and being liked by people though (I make friends easily, and had a girl fall in love with me recently but I wasn't really interested).

I also have problems with creativity when making music.

Spiritually, I'm concerned about when I will finally manage to hear and communicate freely with our Gods to have their guidance in my life.

Și dacă nu ai electrocasnice, nici electricitate, nici bani să plătești pentru serviciul telefonic? Unde va fi atunci criptomoneda ta?

Simt că oamenii din ucraina sunt în mare parte mutanți. Îmi pare rău pentru animalele de aici, nu ar trebui să sufere. Mulți nenorociți ucraineni au plecat și și-au lăsat animalele în lanțuri pentru a muri de foame. Mulți nenorociți ucraineni s-au vândut evreilor și acum ucid ucraineni pe așa-zișii lor frați. Nu mai suport acest casa de nebuni ucraineană - secția numărul 6.
Sunt total de acord cu tine, mai ales ca am de-a face cu ei in fiecare zi...

Hello, I also have 2 problems, I hope your advice will help me.
1. I have an opportunity to join the army, but in the current context with the war (I'm from the Baltic countries), what do you say, should I stay calm and avoid this? (I didn't think the war would expand, but now I see that trying)
2. Lately it is very difficult for me to meditate or to do something for JOS and for myself (spiritually), I am in a difficult period, what would help me to devote myself more? For example, with the square of the sun, it's the 3rd time I screw it up, I managed to do the square Mars, but every time I do a work for the financial situation, something intervenes and I screw it up. Thank you!

You'll get there. Self improvement in every aspect you can manage will bring more self love, which is the love you need to work for first. Once you build that up, that confidence and self respect, wooing the ladies is no issue what so ever. And it's good to be picky and choosey, some are flat out energy vampyres and one has to be careful. Love is a tricky game for us, and twice as expensive of an emotion than it is to the average person!

King Asmodeus can actually help with that, but he's a very very busy daemon, so be patient if you want to seek out his help, otherwise, try going on walks, staring out at the world and nature, listening to it, inspiriation is everywhere. Your pineal chakra probably needs a little work, so look into that.

Keep studying them like Hellenic says and working on that little bean in the center of your brain, and beware of astral static! Sometimes, you might be thinking you're speaking to a god when you're really just speaking to an aspect of yourself, so once you reach that point, know that if you can't see them in your mind and they're giving you no substantial information, it's just a part of your own mind tricking you. Our own minds like to play tricks on us sometimes. The more you study them, and the more you build your psychic abilities and the better you come to understand yourself, the stronger the link and communication will become, hard work pays off big time in this religion. You just need to stick at it buddy ❤️
Thank you very much.
By now, I can only hear some words every now and then. They seem to come from out of my mind like someone talks to me, completely sudden. Even If they are not from the Gods I guess they were picked up from the astral?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some problems managing the energy inside my head, sometimes the energy moves from the third eye to the right ear and it feels like my left ear is plugged a little bit, this makes me lost balance in my feet and base chakra. At the same time this happens I feel overload on the third eye and I start to see blurred or too bright.

Right now I'm working on my base chakra to see if it helps with exercise and improving diet.

My second problem is that in the energy on the left side of my body feels like metallic/cold and the right side feel like dry/warm and I dont know if this is healthy or how to find the right balance.
My advice to is Try doing yoga and void meditation on daily basis

I have some problems managing the energy inside my head, sometimes the energy moves from the third eye to the right ear and it feels like my left ear is plugged a little bit, this makes me lost balance in my feet and base chakra. At the same time this happens I feel overload on the third eye and I start to see blurred or too bright.

Right now I'm working on my base chakra to see if it helps with exercise and improving diet.

My second problem is that in the energy on the left side of my body feels like metallic/cold and the right side feel like dry/warm and I dont know if this is healthy or how to find the right balance.
Try doing this schedule

Attachments

• hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program (2).pdf
    319 KB · Views: 46

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back