Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

WOW!!! What a couple of days I've had...

Timothy Stevens

Just wanted to share something that I consider awesome with my Satanic family... I went to spend the weekend with some friends of mine that claim the enemy as their god. They're a couple. The man goes to bed & I found myself talking with the women,as well as the man's brother about Satanism.I found it extremely easy not only because I'm a dedicated Satanist,but because they all seem very half-hearted in what they claim to believe.I had the attention of them both,especially the woman.She began to question her beliefs.The man in the conversation did as well,but he was mainly busy talking about his problems.That is a brief story of the conversation but my point is that this woman seemed so interested in the freedom involved with Satanism.In questioning her beliefs,I think she is searching for freedom from that bondage.The awesome part for me is that it filled my heart with extreme joy knowing that I don't experience the bondage of the enemy.I honestly could not feel the chair that I was sitting in or the bed after I called it a night. I love it when something like that happens... HAIL SATAN!!!

http://www.w[/IMG

Good job Timothy,educating like that is what its all about,and what will wake our Gentile people.
 Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 7:30 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] WOW!!! What a couple of days I've had...

Just wanted to share something that I consider awesome with my Satanic family... I went to spend the weekend with some friends of mine that claim the enemy as their god. They're a couple. The man goes to bed & I found myself talking with the women,as well as the man's brother about Satanism.I found it extremely easy not only because I'm a dedicated Satanist,but because they all seem very half-hearted in what they claim to believe.I had the attention of them both,especially the woman.She began to question her beliefs.The man in the conversation did as well,but he was mainly busy talking about his problems.That is a brief story of the conversation but my point is that this woman seemed so interested in the freedom involved with Satanism.In questioning her beliefs,I think she is searching for freedom from that bondage.The awesome part for me is that it filled my heart with extreme joy knowing that I don't experience the bondage of the enemy.I honestly could not feel the chair that I was sitting in or the bed after I called it a night. I love it when something like that happens... HAIL SATAN!!!

http://www.w[/IMG

Thanks Brian... It feels great to be encouraged. I live in an area where I'm surrounded by xtians.I was a Satanist before I joined up with JOS & I was all alone with it. It means alot to hear from Satanic family.  HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 11:33 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] WOW!!! What a couple of days I've had...

Good job Timothy,educating like that is what its all about,and what will wake our Gentile people.
 Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 7:30 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] WOW!!! What a couple of days I've had...

http://www.facez-s[/IMG

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back