Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Woke Agenda-Enemy’s Tool?

Is the whole entire thing behind the woke agenda of the J*ws? Is it of the enemy, in other words, and no need to pay it any attention? From what I understand about it, it’s about creating division.

"Woke" is the term cuckservatives use because they too cowardly to see it as it is: it's not "woke" or "communist" or "democrat", it's anti-White. It's jewish anti-White propaganda created by the Jews of the Frankfurt School in they 1930's and they exported it to America after they were expelled from Germany.
From what I understand about it, it’s about creating division.

Not quite.

antiwhite.jpg

The way I see it, is that "woke" or "wokeism", is effectively the marxist/jewish agenda of completely turning everything upside down, turning the peoples on each other, and attempting to ruin and destroy everything. That, and of course, pure anti-White hatred (loxism).

They made up this "woke" word, to detract from the real origin and to create a distraction. It's just gibberish for koshervatives to gobble up, whilst they adhere to the "left" and "right" dichotomy and blame the "leftists".

It was never about avoiding "hurting people's feelings", or not being "offensive". Just pure promotion of White genocide and misery, and censorship.

As Yuri Bezmenov explained, these are useful idiots who unwittingly promote a big brother government in Washington D.C. and at the same time they subvert the culture.
Both with Frankfurt School and kgb infiltration, the jews destabilized western culture. They could do that because of christianity, this religion eliminate the spirituality, destroy ancient values and prepare the masses for total slavery which is communism. Usually it is also called marxism, but the essense is obviously the same since Marx wrote the communist manifesto.

Marxism separates social classes and pits them against each other, capitalists vs proletarians, White vs Blacks, while they fight each other, jews takes the power. So yes, the woke agenda is an enemy tool because it is marxism.

It’s not a means to an end it is actually the end in and of itself.

The woke agenda is the jewish agenda and it has been that way since the charter christ came out.

If you take a good look at what the "woke" people in America and the West in general are doing, it actually very closely resembles what the early xitian movement in the late Roman Empire was doing. Tearing down and defacing statues, condemning western society as and "racist", or "transphobic" or whatever nonsense, it's almost identical, play for play, to what the early xtian movements and all their cultists were doing in Rome. The jews radicalizing the absolute lowest of the low in society, telling them it's successful people's fault, or that of "racist white people" that they don't have what they want in life. Then trying to use their new radicalized "woke" foot soldiers as a battering ram to overturn civilization, so they can rule over the ruins. It's exactly how they destroyed the Roman Empire with xtianity, and caused the collapse of civilization and the beginning of the Dark Ages.

Conversely, I always just feel a mixture of amusement and despair whenever I see any of these conservative types saying things like the woke left hates xtianity, they are xtianity, just a secular modern version.

"Woke" is the term cuckservatives use because they too cowardly to see it as it is: it's not "woke" or "communist" or "democrat", it's anti-White. It's jewish anti-White propaganda created by the Jews of the Frankfurt School in they 1930's and they exported it to America after they were expelled from Germany.

If you take a good look at what the "woke" people in America and the West in general are doing, it actually very closely resembles what the early xitian movement in the late Roman Empire was doing. Tearing down and defacing statues, condemning western society as and "racist", or "transphobic" or whatever nonsense, it's almost identical, play for play, to what the early xtian movements and all their cultists were doing in Rome. The jews radicalizing the absolute lowest of the low in society, telling them it's successful people's fault, or that of "racist white people" that they don't have what they want in life. Then trying to use their new radicalized "woke" foot soldiers as a battering ram to overturn civilization, so they can rule over the ruins. It's exactly how they destroyed the Roman Empire with xtianity, and caused the collapse of civilization and the beginning of the Dark Ages.

Conversely, I always just feel a mixture of amusement and despair whenever I see any of these conservative types saying things like the woke left hates xtianity, they are xtianity, just a secular modern version.
The same woke types are tearing down statues in the south, and trying to erase history much the same way Stalin did during the Great Purge. The woke left doesn't hate Xtianity, they're just creating their own version of it where everything you're morally comfortable with is acceptable as long as you declare Jesus as your savior. I'm a former Christian and I've seen all this. I left that religion and started studying Demonolatry.

As Yuri Bezmenov explained, these are useful idiots who unwittingly promote a big brother government in Washington D.C. and at the same time they subvert the culture.
Both with Frankfurt School and kgb infiltration, the jews destabilized western culture. They could do that because of christianity, this religion eliminate the spirituality, destroy ancient values and prepare the masses for total slavery which is communism. Usually it is also called marxism, but the essense is obviously the same since Marx wrote the communist manifesto.

Marxism separates social classes and pits them against each other, capitalists vs proletarians, White vs Blacks, while they fight each other, jews takes the power. So yes, the woke agenda is an enemy tool because it is marxism.
If I’m not mistaken Marx stole these ideas from Ingels a gentile and the true father of communism?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back