Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Why is it considered rude to summon a demon just for personal knowle

Skylar Wolfe

I'm just wondering, because wouldn't you think super advanced intellectual godly beings would value knowledge over material possessions, and be glad that we want to spend our time trying know and figure out more about what we don't know?  Thanks. 

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity; If you want to test a man's character, give him power." -- Abraham Lincoln
The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

It is not rude to summon them for knowledge. What they mean in the website is not to summon them just for the summoning without a purpose, so you can say "Hey, I summoned a deamon" and stuff like that.

Also, you want to try to find things out for yourself FIRST. Shaitan and his Demons are very busy, so be respectful and use discretion in calling them for direct help.

On Saturday, February 22, 2014 6:11 PM, "stiliyanem@..." <stiliyanem@... wrote:
  It is not rude to summon them for knowledge. What they mean in the website is not to summon them just for the summoning without a purpose, so you can say "Hey, I summoned a deamon" and stuff like that.

If you are true and honest to Satan, you will be given the knowledge you need without needing to summon a Demon. When you work on opening your astral chakras and empowering your astral senses you will develop a strong connection with Satan and the Demons, for that connection (which is hard to explain in words) is more instinctual and more in-your-soul so to speak. Knowledge is not true unless it's about the Truth itself. The truth is already in front of you if you so will to realize it. The more you meditate, the more open you are, the more the truth (knowledge) is more clear and apparent to you. In closure, and in my honest opinion, I think your focusing on the wrong thing. It's as if the whole world is drowning and you're stood there describing the water. Free Yourself, enlighten Yourself, work on Yourself, then understanding is sure to follow. HAIL BE ONTO HIM, THE KING OF KINGS, THE PRINCE OF PRINCES, THE MIGHTIEST OF ALL GODS!!!! HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF DUAT!!!! HAIL!!!!

On Sunday, 23 February 2014, 17:18, Jay Thomas <hitmanunleashed@... wrote:
  Also, you want to try to find things out for yourself FIRST. Shaitan and his Demons are very busy, so be respectful and use discretion in calling them for direct help.

I see your point, thanks for all your answers. 

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity; If you want to test a man's character, give him power." -- Abraham Lincoln
The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

On 2014-02-23, at 2:33 PM, Kareem Zedan <kareem335@... wrote:
  If you are true and honest to Satan, you will be given the knowledge you need without needing to summon a Demon. When you work on opening your astral chakras and empowering your astral senses you will develop a strong connection with Satan and the Demons, for that connection (which is hard to explain in words) is more instinctual and more in-your-soul so to speak. Knowledge is not true unless it's about the Truth itself. The truth is already in front of you if you so will to realize it. The more you meditate, the more open you are, the more the truth (knowledge) is more clear and apparent to you. In closure, and in my honest opinion, I think your focusing on the wrong thing. It's as if the whole world is drowning and you're stood there describing the water. Free Yourself, enlighten Yourself, work on Yourself, then understanding is sure to follow. HAIL BE ONTO HIM, THE KING OF KINGS, THE PRINCE OF PRINCES, THE MIGHTIEST OF ALL GODS!!!! HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF DUAT!!!! HAIL!!!!

On Sunday, 23 February 2014, 17:18, Jay Thomas <hitmanunleashed@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back