Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Why do the Jews promote so much sexual promiscuity?

Stormblood said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Having to do this for arranged relationships or convenience for many past lives can cause your soul to accumulate a lot of suffering and your ability to establish bonds ends up being seriously damaged.

Not necessarily. It's more likely for people in a marriage of necessity to have "concubines" like existed in Ancient Greece and the Roman Imperium. These concubines would be the true lovers and take care of the psychological and sexual needs of the person in the forced marriage, where the forced couple would only have sex to conceive a child for the sake of creating purebloods for specific reincarnations of people and karma.

For example, people used to do these for eugenics purposes (purifying a bloodline or maintaining it pure) and for other karmic purposes, such as creating excellence in a certain professions. There were clans completely dedicated to a specific profession. In fact, if both parents are genius scientists, for example, the child will most likely inherit the genius from both parents, surpassing them both in excellence and being nurtured for free by 2 geniuses in their ideal career. A colossal win for everyone. There are magickal workings that can be done to ensure that this inheritance happens, and the Gods can also be petitioned for help, but it's not unlikely for it to happen without any insurance in place.

It's a sacrifice people do for the greater good of their race and nation. It may be inconvenient but it's not necessarily traumatic.

A marriage of necessity can also have no sex and no emotions involved.

The biggest problem with this began in medieval times when spiritual motives and ancestral lineages were left aside and arranged relationships were only made for materialistic reasons such as political interests or inheritance, imagine if you were forced to marry someone who was totally incompatible with you and also being aware that you had a soul mate and you could not meet her again.
Also I see it impossible that I can return to play the profession that I had in other past lives considering the situation of the current world and my personal situation.

Stormblood

In some cases if you have a soul mate is possible that in order to reach the full fulfillment and to be able to elevate yourself spiritually completely you may need to meet him or her again, so living in an arranged relationship would be totally contrary to this, everyone is different and has to look inside what one really needs.

Wotanwarrior said:
Stormblood

In some cases if you have a soul mate is possible that in order to reach the full fulfillment and to be able to elevate yourself spiritually completely you may need to meet him or her again, so living in an arranged relationship would be totally contrary to this, everyone is different and has to look inside what one really needs.

I agree that everyone is different. It's also possible to be in an arranged relationship and have an agreement to see other people, such as your soulmate. The terms of each relationships are defined by the people in the relationship itself, after all.

Stormblood said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Stormblood

I agree that everyone is different. It's also possible to be in an arranged relationship and have an agreement to see other people, such as your soulmate. The terms of each relationships are defined by the people in the relationship itself, after all.

If in the past I had to do that does not mean that I will do it again, for me it feels totally incorrect, having to live in a false relationship is almost the same as being Xian: is living in a perpetual lie.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back