Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Whos down for a huge ritual against Christianity on Christmas day

David1

Just an idea I had. I try to do at least three or four rituals against Christianity a month. Christmas is on the day of Saturn this year, I am excited about the idea myself. Also this day appears to be the time the most energy is put into their thoughtform. Maybe redirecting that energy somehow to help Satan or destroy israel instead of feed their thoughtform.
What do you guys think. Since they stole our holiday, payback time.
Hail Satan

hail satan!!!! count me in, let me know the details,assuming you mean a destruction ritual-- i think this is a good idea.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <darkmonkey87@... wrote:

Just an idea I had. I try to do at least three or four rituals against Christianity a month. Christmas is on the day of Saturn this year, I am excited about the idea myself. Also this day appears to be the time the most energy is put into their thoughtform. Maybe redirecting that energy somehow to help Satan or destroy israel instead of feed their thoughtform.
Hail Satan

Sounds like a good time to me.Count me in.At work I tell the xtian customers happy holidays,because I have to, working for retail.The assholes always come back with merry christmas,so I come back with HAPPY HOLIDAYS.I would like to slap the shit out of them,but than I would have to find another job.I have been with this one for 11 years,only 12 more and I can tell them all to kiss my ass. lol That is the day I am looking forward to,retirement day,when I can go to every xtian manager there,and tell them what I really think about them,and the shit I have put up with from them.What can they do fire me.lol
Hail Satan!
Brian.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, December 6, 2010 2:29:38 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Whos down for a huge ritual against Christianity on Christmas day

Hail Satan

I'm in too! It's about time they get what the deserve. Just give me some details.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

hail satan!!!! count me in, let me know the details,assuming you mean a destruction ritual-- i think this is a good idea.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <darkmonkey87@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Im down for it

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <darkmonkey87@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Count me in too! I have Lunabar on my PC. I checked it for the 25th and there is a void spot to work around. The enemy is hurting bad right now, Satanism is Growing and we MUST Press On with their Total Destruction and Annihilation! Good Idea.   I'm in the central time zone USA. I think the time is for my location. Something to consider. Hours of Saturn for the 25th are: 1:11pm; 7:46pm. These are the times that are Not Void on the 25th. Those would be good for a Destruction Ritual.   Void from Saturday, December 25, 2010 3:28 AM
to Saturday, December 25, 2010 9:14 AM   HAIL SATAN!!

Sent: Tue, December 7, 2010 4:34:09 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Whos down for a huge ritual against Christianity on Christmas day

Hail Satan

I'm down.
taking a look at astrology,
the moon will be waning in scorpio on the 29th. but thats also a wednesday.
mithras's brithday does fall on a saturday.
mars will still be exalted for both of those days I believe.
watcha wanna do?
hail satan!

Hail Satan

I am thinking maybe using destruction runes visualization of them falling, I am not an expert yet in magic, (in fact I only started doing destruction rituals a few months ago) so maybe someone who has more experience should write it up, but I have been doing destruction rituals against Christianity usually at least a few times a month for the past couple of months what I do is the standard Satanic ritual off the JOS website, write a prayer with my intentions then vibrate the runes THURISAZ and HAGAL and visualize the vatican exploding or stabbing jesus or a cross with the two runes cracking and falling apart as I vibrate them I have used like what we did in the kike destruction ritual I just modeled off that since I am not an expert just thought it would be a wonderful idea. If anyone knows of a better idea they could come up with one.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Merlin" <darkfury211@... wrote:

I'm down.
watcha wanna do?
hail satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <darkmonkey87@ wrote:

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]Same Here!Lets do this thing,and show then who the real reason for the season is!!!!!
Hail Satan!
Brian.

--- On Tue, 12/7/10, Bambi <wheresfrank2864212@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Whos down for a huge ritual against Christianity on Christmas day
Date: Tuesday, December 7, 2010, 3:48 PM

I'm in too! It's about time they get what the deserve. Just give me some details.

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "David" <darkmonkey87@ wrote:

Hail Satan
[/TD]

I wonder if we could re program the xian prayer energy and attack the jews with it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Sounds like a good time to me.Count me in.At work I tell the xtian customers
happy holidays,because I have to, working for retail.The assholes always come
back with merry christmas,so I come back with HAPPY HOLIDAYS.I would like to
slap the shit out of them,but than I would have to find another job.I have been
with this one for 11 years,only 12 more and I can tell them all to kiss my ass.
lol That is the day I am looking forward to,retirement day,when I can go to
every xtian manager there,and tell them what I really think about them,and the
shit I have put up with from them.What can they do fire me.lol

Hail Satan!
Brian.

Sent: Mon, December 6, 2010 2:29:38 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Whos down for a huge ritual against Christianity on
Christmas day

Just an idea I had. I try to do at least three or four rituals against
Christianity a month. Christmas is on the day of Saturn this year, I am excited
about the idea myself. Also this day appears to be the time the most energy is
put into their thoughtform. Maybe redirecting that energy somehow to help Satan
or destroy israel instead of feed their thoughtform.
Hail Satan

I think it’s a great idea.  Put me down for it! Hail Satan!   From: David Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 2:29 PM To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Whos down for a huge ritual against Christianity on Christmas day     Just an idea I had. I try to do at least three or four rituals against Christianity a month. Christmas is on the day of Saturn this year, I am excited about the idea myself. Also this day appears to be the time the most energy is put into their thoughtform. Maybe redirecting that energy somehow to help Satan or destroy israel instead of feed their thoughtform.
Hail Satan

Alright, let's just use the same runes and numbers of runes as were used for last months destruction ritual, in the same order. That would be Thyth/Thurisaz, Hagl/hagal, and Sol/Sugil, 9 times each,
focusing on the entire destruction of the Christian religion and all of its branches. See Things like churches crumbling, priests dying, and so on and so forth. We could make this a 2 part ritual with another aspect of destruction on another day. Perhaps focusing on exposing This kike program for what it is.
ja?
hail satan!
heil hitler!

I am thinking maybe using destruction runes visualization of them falling, I am not an expert yet in magic, (in fact I only started doing destruction rituals a few months ago) so maybe someone who has more experience should write it up, but I have been doing destruction rituals against Christianity usually at least a few times a month for the past couple of months what I do is the standard Satanic ritual off the JOS website, write a prayer with my intentions then vibrate the runes THURISAZ and HAGAL and visualize the vatican exploding or stabbing jesus or a cross with the two runes cracking and falling apart as I vibrate them I have used like what we did in the kike destruction ritual I just modeled off that since I am not an expert just thought it would be a wonderful idea. If anyone knows of a better idea they could come up with one.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Merlin" <darkfury211@ wrote:

I'm down.
watcha wanna do?
hail satan!

Hail Satan

I am liking the creativity here, i agree that we need to get the planets involved as much as possible. There is incredible power behind planetary energy.

Sent: Tue, December 7, 2010 11:20:23 PM

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Merlin" <darkfury211@... wrote:
I'm down.
watcha wanna do?
hail satan!

Just an idea I had. I try to do at least three or four rituals against Christianity a month. Christmas is on the day of Saturn this year, I am excited about the idea myself. Also this day appears to be the time the most energy is put into their thoughtform. Maybe redirecting that energy somehow to
help Satan or destroy israel instead of feed their thoughtform.
Hail Satan

So who wants to write the ritual prayer? I'm willing.
hail Satan!
heil hitler!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jenoah" <jenoah@... wrote:

I think it’s a great idea. Put me down for it!
Hail Satan!

Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 2:29 PM
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Whos down for a huge ritual against Christianity on Christmas day

Hail Satan

Sounds like a great way to celebrate to me!

hail Satan!
heil hitler!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jenoah" <jenoah@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Merlin" <darkfury211@... wrote:
So who wants to write the ritual prayer? I'm willing
hail Satan!
heil hitler!

That would be great.
Anyway I was thinking maybe we could write up a ritual and post it to the other groups a few days before Christmas. Like what was done with the other rituals. I know for a fact that at least the Teens 4 Satan group will have people who want to do it who may not be in this group. I know how I felt when I was younger forced to go to Church on Christmas eve. Hear people talk about Jewsus. The gift parts and some of the other things such as carols are great, but its not original to Christianity and doesn't need the Bullshit. Just an idea.
Hail Satan

Here is a curse I was taught by my ex- High Priestess, but I modified it myself.

I noticed people were posting about using runes, vibrating thorn and hail 9 times each. Remember that nine may be the most powerful number in norse magick but each rune also has a certain number specifically which it is in tune with. Try using a combination of runes too not just hail and thorn because your just creating destruction energy your not manipulating it, use a sending rune in conjunction as well. Here is a sample curse.

Thurisaz Hagl
Thurisaz Thurisaz
Uruz
Thurisaz Hagl
Thurisaz Thurisaz
Uruz
Thurisaz Hagl
Hagl
Sowilo

A quick explanation of why to use these runes and the number of times specifically. First the Thorn, used for destruction - rather simple why to pick this one. Hail, brings ruin, same reason as thorn pretty much. Uruz empowers and transfers energy, in black magick like this one it is a good rune for sending the energy. Sowilo, the ultimate combination rune used for empowering the energies of the previous runes.

Why the runes are ordered as they are, Some are vibrated in succession using the same energy, notice that the only ones in combination(thorn/hail) use the same property of destruction. Uruz comes after the destruction runes because it is a sending rune, sowilo is last because its corresponding number is nine, and is on the ninth energy vibration here.

Each line represents different energy being built and used in the vibration; For example:

Thurisaz Hagl - Destruction energy
Thurisaz Thurisaz - " "
Uruz - Sending energy
Thurisaz Thurisaz - " "
Uruz - Sending energy
Hagl - " "
Sowilo - Combined sending energy

Sowilo is important since it is used to bind all the previous energy together, but you must remember since it is black magick and this is the final vibration that all energy must be sent out at the same time as combining it or you will just have a bunch of negative energy around you. Like all black arts you should be experienced and not some moron when attempting these things.

The reason why each rune appears as often as it does.
Thorn corresponds with seven
Hail with four
Uruz(ox) with two
Sowilo with nine, now sowilo may only be used once but it is on the final and ninth energy gathering and vibration.

Well I hope this helps everyone out there hoping to curse the enemy on their most disgusting day.

Hell yeah! Lets wish them a happy yule!
666/88

hail Satan!
heil hitler!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jenoah" <jenoah@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

i'm up for it =)

HAILZ!

Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 23:28:56 +0000

In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Merlin" <darkfury211@... wrote:
So who wants to write the ritual prayer? I'm willing
hail Satan!
heil hitler!

That would be great.
Anyway I was thinking maybe we could write up a ritual and post it to the other groups a few days before Christmas. Like what was done with the other rituals. I know for a fact that at least the Teens 4 Satan group will have people who want to do it who may not be in this group. I know how I felt when I was younger forced to go to Church on Christmas eve. Hear people talk about Jewsus. The gift parts and some of the other things such as carols are great, but its not original to Christianity and doesn't need the Bullshit. Just an idea.
Hail Satan

#ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;padding:0 10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxhd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxads {margin-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxad {padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxad p {} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-lc #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxhd {font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-lc .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxad {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass a {color:#1e66ae;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxactions {font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxactivity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxactivity span {font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxactivity span a {color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxactivity span span {color:#ff7900;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxactivity span .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxunderline {text-decoration:underline;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxattach {clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxattach div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxattach img {border:none;padding-right:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxattach label {display:block;margin-bottom:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxattach label a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass blockquote {} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxbold {font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxbold a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxlast p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxlast p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxlast p span.ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxyshortcuts {margin-right:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxattach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxattach-table {width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxfile-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxfile-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxfile-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxfile-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxphoto-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxphoto-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxphoto-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxphoto-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass ecxdiv#ygrps-yiv-1106190525ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-msg p a span.ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxyshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxgreen {color:#628c2a;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxMsoNormal {} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass ecxo {font-size:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxphotos div {float:left;width:72px;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxphotos div div {border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxphotos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxreco-category {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxreco-desc {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxreplbq {} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-mlmsg select, #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass input, #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-mlmsg pre, #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass code {font:115% monospace;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-mlmsg ecx* {line-height:1.22em;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxlogo {padding-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-mlmsg a {color:#1E66AE;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-msg ecxp#ygrps-yiv-1106190525attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-reco #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxreco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxov li a {font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxov li {font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxov ul {padding:0 0 0 8px;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-text p {} #ygrps-yiv-1106190525 .ygrps-yiv-1106190525ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1106190525ecxygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;}

Such a great idea! Count me in as well. I`m doing every ritual you post here!:)
HEIL SATAN!

Hey count me in to! I'm also glad that many people are getting involved!

HAIL SATAN THE TRUE LIGHT!!!!!

I'll be gladly to help. Just send me info on what we need to
do or if any prayer is involved.

Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!! Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

So the prayer could be this:
In the Name of Satan, True God and Mighty Lord of the Earth, on this most slanderous and stolen day we declare As Brothers and Sisters and Warriors of Hell that Christianity is permanently and utterly exposed and destroyed. This foul program of the kikes can exist no longer and will no longer oppress us. Our energies combine tonight as brothers and sisters in Satan to destroy Christianity. May the true light from this day forward shine upon all the nations of the earth shattering the chains oppression that has kept the world enslaved for centuries. Hail Freedom and Truth and Hail Satan and all the gods of hell.
SO MOTE IT BE!!!

I came up with this and wrote it, this is similar to the prayer I use in my own destruction rituals.
The Standard Satanic ritual can be used.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... itual.html

Runic vibration:
(I am copying part of this off of Novembers Destruction ritual and editing it to fit the goal of Destruction of Christianity)
Here is the original ritual http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/message/4290
"TTTTHHHHOOOORRRRIIIIZZZZAAAAZZZZ" (Hard TH as in "The", Remember to roll the
R)
Vibrate Nine Times

Affirm mentally "The energies of Thurisaz
are working to completely and permanently destroy and expose Christianity"
Visualizing the destruction of Christianity.

Move on to the vibration of Hagal.
"HHHHAAAAGGGGAAAALLLL" (Guttural G)
Vibrate Nine Times.

"SSSSOOOOLLLLL"
Vibrate 9 times.
We are only using this Rune to empower and activate further the energies of
Thurisaz and Hagal not directing it at Christianity.

1- Inhale and repeat the Rune Affirmation: "The Energies of Sol/Sowilo are
working to further activate and empower the Energies of Thurisaz and Hagal and
amplify the Destructive Energy raised, assisting in the total destruction and exposing of Christianity for the lie that it is".

Once you are done with the Vibrations, repeat the following affirmation with
force and intent: "The Energies of Thurisaz and Hagal, Empowered by the Energies
of Sol/Sowilo, are combining to completely destroy and expose Christianity", to close up and tie together the raising of the Energy. This must be
repeated 9 times, visualizing their total Destruction.

If you want to use ÜRUZ to help in sending the energy then do so.
The final step is sending the ball of energy created to its intended target.

If anyone has anything else to add or other suggestions that would be cool.

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

I am definitely going to participate in this Destruction Ritual. It's absolutely fucking disgusting to see that our Pagan traditions being twisted into being related to a nefarious thoughtform of Xianity!

Yesterday I was planning a trip with my mom to Barcelona, Spain and there are a lot of churches there. And I told her I would never step foot in one of those soul-sucking structures, even if it was just for "appreciating the architecture". Then I began to tell her that the whole religion is bullshit and she said "Well, people have to believe in something. With the way the world is now there is nothing wrong with living with some morale to become a better person".

I was so shocked and angry that I just got up and went for a walk outside to cool my emotions, since I started to get teary eyed. I must have been so mad because I forgot to explain to her that Xianity is nothing but a program for people to make themselves feel guilty for EVERYTHING and that the religion teaches rape, torture, murder and blood sacrifices. That alone should be damn obvious!

The one thing that pisses me off soooo much is that my family is not even religious (THANK SATAN!) and she is mildly defensive of Xianity even though she has never even read that goddamned book!

Sorry for the long rant, but I just needed to let this out.

This is how far the masses are brain-washed in their filth and THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!!!!

I AM WITH THE FIGHT WITH MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS FOR FATHER SATAN AND HIS KINGDOM!

Sent: Mon, December 13, 2010 11:19:41 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re:Whos down for a huge ritual against Christianity on Christmas day

I am in. Along with a two others that will be assisting me. Lets destroy them NOW.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Pyramid Star <agentofsatanswill@... wrote:

Count me in too! I have Lunabar on my PC. I checked it for the 25th and there is
a void spot to work around. The enemy is hurting bad right now, Satanism is
Growing and we MUST Press On with their Total Destruction and Annihilation! Good
Idea.

I'm in the central time zone USA. I think the time is for my location. Something
to consider. Hours of Saturn for the 25th are: 1:11pm; 7:46pm. These are the
times that are Not Void on the 25th. Those would be good for a Destruction
Ritual.

Void from Saturday, December 25, 2010 3:28 AM
to Saturday, December 25, 2010 9:14 AM

HAIL SATAN!!

Sent: Tue, December 7, 2010 4:34:09 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Whos down for a huge ritual against Christianity on
Christmas day

hail satan!!!! count me in, let me know the details,assuming you mean a
destruction ritual-- i think this is a good idea.

Just an idea I had. I try to do at least three or four rituals against
Christianity a month. Christmas is on the day of Saturn this year, I am excited
about the idea myself. Also this day appears to be the time the most energy is
put into their thoughtform. Maybe redirecting that energy somehow to help Satan
or destroy israel instead of feed their thoughtform.
Hail Satan

I think Christianity has had its day, there is no 'GOD' only oneself. One day very soon our Lord wil rise up from the bowels of the earth to destroy our enemies and his. He has no name, but thus they call him 'Satan'. His army grows ever stronger, bigger and must continue to do so in order to crush the Xists. Hail Father Satan, our TRUE creator! ¥

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "XxLOVELESSxX" <witch_of_flames@... wrote:

Hey count me in to! I'm also glad that many people are getting involved!

HAIL SATAN THE TRUE LIGHT!!!!!

I forgot to mention the moon is void in some locations on Christmas day, the program Lunabar can help determine this and can be downloaded here http://www.brothersoft.com/lunabar-6447.html
The Hour of Saturn is best for destruction.
In the Detroit area the moon is void from Saturday, December 25, 2010 4:28 AM to Saturday, December 25, 2010 10:14 AM
Just a heads up.
Hail Satan

In the Name of Satan, True God and Mighty Lord of the Earth, on this most slanderous and stolen day we declare As Brothers and Sisters and Warriors of Hell that Christianity is permanently and utterly exposed and destroyed. This foul program of the kikes can exist no longer and will no longer oppress us. Our energies combine tonight as brothers and sisters in Satan to destroy Christianity. May the true light from this day forward shine upon all the nations of the earth shattering the chains oppression that has kept the world enslaved for centuries. Hail Freedom and Truth and Hail Satan and all the gods of hell.
SO MOTE IT BE!!!

I came up with this and wrote it, this is similar to the prayer I use in my own destruction rituals.

Runic vibration:
(I am copying part of this off of Novembers Destruction ritual and editing it to fit the goal of Destruction of Christianity)
Here is the original ritual http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/message/4290
R)
Vibrate Nine Times

Vibrate Nine Times.

"SSSSOOOOLLLLL"
Vibrate 9 times.

amplify the Destructive Energy raised, assisting in the total destruction and exposing of Christianity for the lie that it is".

force and intent: "The Energies of Thurisaz and Hagal, Empowered by the Energies
of Sol/Sowilo, are combining to completely destroy and expose Christianity", to close up and tie together the raising of the Energy. This must be

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@ wrote:

Works for me.
hs/88!

SO MOTE IT BE!!!

Runic vibration:
R)
Vibrate Nine Times

Vibrate Nine Times.

"SSSSOOOOLLLLL"
Vibrate 9 times.

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@ wrote:

I see exactly where you are coming from. Although every single person in my family sees how disgustingly corrupt it is and knows far too well how its plagued humanity they are so fucking brainwashed that they defend it and think that our gods are evil. They won't even give me the chance to explain myself.
The night my religion was revealed to them I was kicked out (until they cooled down a few days later) and "coincidentally" a forest fire started directly behind our home.
It is a never ending battle with them, and they claim to be "accepting" of all religions, besides mine.
Fuck xtianity, you better believe I'll be taking part in this destruction ritual.
Hail Satan!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Christine Chan <cmchan87@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 13:34:46 -0800 (PST)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re:Whos down for a huge ritual against Christianity on Christmas day
  I am definitely going to participate in this Destruction Ritual. It's absolutely fucking disgusting to see that our Pagan traditions being twisted into being related to a nefarious thoughtform of Xianity!

Yesterday I was planning a trip with my mom to Barcelona, Spain and there are a lot of churches there. And I told her I would never step foot in one of those soul-sucking structures, even if it was just for "appreciating the architecture". Then I began to tell her that the whole religion is bullshit and she said "Well, people have to believe in something. With the way the world is now there is nothing wrong with living with some morale to become a better person".

I was so shocked and angry that I just got up and went for a walk outside to cool my emotions, since I started to get teary eyed. I must have been so mad because I forgot to explain to her that Xianity is nothing but a program for people to make themselves feel guilty for EVERYTHING and that the religion teaches rape, torture, murder and blood sacrifices. That alone should be damn obvious!

The one thing that pisses me off soooo much is that my family is not even religious (THANK SATAN!) and she is mildly defensive of Xianity even though she has never even read that goddamned book!

This is how far the masses are brain-washed in their filth and THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!!!!

I AM WITH THE FIGHT WITH MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS FOR FATHER SATAN AND HIS KINGDOM!

Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re:Whos down for a huge ritual against Christianity on Christmas day

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darkfury211" <darkfury211@... wrote:
Works for me.
hs/88!

SO MOTE IT BE!!!

Runic vibration:
R)
Vibrate Nine Times

Vibrate Nine Times.

"SSSSOOOOLLLLL"
Vibrate 9 times.

Hail Satan.

RE great !!!!
But we SHOULD all try to do the same thing ( Like if everyone
does "his own thing" its like we each shoot a gun at the vatican
(a lot of light dammage)
IF we all do the same thing its more like we NUKE the bastards
HS 88

i am up for it HAIL SATAN/WP/88

Sent: Wed, December 15, 2010 5:59:12 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darkfury211" <darkfury211@... wrote:

Works for me.
hs/88!

SO MOTE IT BE!!!

Runic vibration:
R)
Vibrate Nine Times

Vibrate Nine Times.

"SSSSOOOOLLLLL"
Vibrate 9 times.

Hail Satan.

RE great !!!!
(a lot of light dammage)
HS 88

mr.tmt1922, you have just given me a great mental image and brightened the fuck out of my day. haha.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tmt1922" <tmt1922@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darkfury211" <darkfury211@ wrote:

Works for me.
hs/88!

SO MOTE IT BE!!!

Runic vibration:
R)
Vibrate Nine Times

Vibrate Nine Times.

"SSSSOOOOLLLLL"
Vibrate 9 times.

Hail Satan.

RE great !!!!
(a lot of light dammage)
HS 88

Thanks Missy for sharing your experience,

I admire your strength in Satan when your own family temporarily kicked you out. As if we SS don't have enough on our hands, we have to wrestle down our own blood into telling them the truth. But it is sad to say, most of them will live in ignorance and fear.

My mom thinks that the crimes spouting from Xianity and its cohorts have nothing to do with the religion itself, but with the troubled people that are twisting its teachings. She fails to see the connection. It just goes to show you how far the seed of lies has been planted and must have its root cut off.

I think I might add a little destruction ritual against "Hannukkah" on this same day, attacking the Jews directly. Yeah, enjoy your "Festival of Lights", motherfuckers....

Sent: Tue, December 14, 2010 11:43:42 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re:Whos down for a huge ritual against Christianity on Christmas day

I see exactly where you are coming from. Although every single person in my family sees how disgustingly corrupt it is and knows far too well how its plagued humanity they are so fucking brainwashed that they defend it and think that our gods are evil. They won't even give me the chance to explain myself.
The night my religion was revealed to them I was kicked out (until they cooled down a few days later) and "coincidentally" a forest fire started directly behind our home.
It is a never ending battle with them, and they claim to be "accepting" of all religions, besides mine.
Fuck xtianity, you better believe I'll be taking part in this destruction ritual.
Hail Satan!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr>From: Christine Chan <cmchan87@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 13:34:46 -0800 (PST)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re:Whos down for a huge ritual against Christianity on Christmas day

SO MOTE IT BE!!!

Runic vibration:
R)
Vibrate Nine Times

Vibrate Nine Times.

"SSSSOOOOLLLLL"
Vibrate 9 times.

Hail Satan.

Gladly. Finally help in their fucking destruction.

FUCK THE CHRISTIAN FILTH! FUCK THE FALSE GODS! Hail Enki! Hail Azazel! Hail the True Gods of Old!

Dont forget you can use this to make your sigil and the steps could be the same exactly
http://www.vovimbaghie.co.cc/blood_dest ... igils.html

Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 23:42:04 +0000

SO MOTE IT BE!!!

Runic vibration:
R)
Vibrate Nine Times

Vibrate Nine Times.

"SSSSOOOOLLLLL"
Vibrate 9 times.

Hail Satan.

FUCK THE CHRISTIAN FILTH! FUCK THE FALSE GODS! Hail Enki! Hail Azazel! Hail the True Gods of Old!
#ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;padding:0 10px;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxhd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxads {margin-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxad {padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxad p {} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-lc #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxhd {font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-lc .ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxad {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass a {color:#1e66ae;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxactions {font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxactivity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxactivity span {font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxactivity span a {color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxactivity span span {color:#ff7900;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxactivity span .ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxunderline {text-decoration:underline;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxattach {clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxattach div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxattach img {border:none;padding-right:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxattach label {display:block;margin-bottom:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxattach label a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass blockquote {} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxbold {font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxbold a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxlast p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxlast p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxlast p span.ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxyshortcuts {margin-right:0;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxattach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxattach-table {width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxfile-title a, #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxfile-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxfile-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxfile-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxphoto-title a, #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxphoto-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxphoto-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxphoto-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass ecxdiv#ygrps-yiv-668279139ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-msg p a span.ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxyshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxgreen {color:#628c2a;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxMsoNormal {} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass ecxo {font-size:0;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxphotos div {float:left;width:72px;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxphotos div div {border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxphotos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxreco-category {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxreco-desc {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxreplbq {} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-mlmsg select, #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass input, #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-mlmsg pre, #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass code {font:115% monospace;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-mlmsg ecx* {line-height:1.22em;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxlogo {padding-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-mlmsg a {color:#1E66AE;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-msg ecxp#ygrps-yiv-668279139attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-reco #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxreco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxov li a {font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxov li {font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxov ul {padding:0 0 0 8px;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-text p {} #ygrps-yiv-668279139 .ygrps-yiv-668279139ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-668279139ecxygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;}

i am , tell me what to do... i want to kill christianity
Sent: Wed, December 15, 2010 7:59:12 AM

Works for me.
hs/88!

SO MOTE IT BE!!!

Runic vibration:
R)
Vibrate Nine Times

Vibrate Nine Times.

"SSSSOOOOLLLLL"
Vibrate 9 times.

Hail Satan.

RE great !!!!
(a lot of light dammage)
HS 88

For "will no longer" denotes future tense.  I've read from JoS that you want to make them present tense.  So "does no longer" may be a better way.  
You all may curse me for this, but, is it Christians we are cursing, or the religion?  My ethics say to curse someone whom on a personal level have done no harm to you is not necessary!  They have made a choice on false facts.  Christianity, the religion, has enslaved these poor souls so they may not make a CHOICE knowing the facts.  Is that saying that Satan hates people whom are a little slower nor haven't been blessed with the opportunity yet to know the truth, even though he created them as well?  Until I dedicate myself to Satan and ask him my own questions, I have hang ups that make me question the validity of any claims, including his.  
For one with Christian parents, are we supposed to curse and hate them now? That doesn't seem right.  Why hate the humans, those created by Satan?  At least the propaganda for Christianity teaches you to love your neighbor, parents, and enemies.  Even though that potentially leaves you exposed; in theory "Jehovah" watches out and protects you.  Also, I like Christmas music, even if everything was stolen from the original religion.  Can I just sing the songs and substitute all words with "Christ, Mary, the virgin, etc"?  I'm not into heavy metal depressing music.  How am I supposed to advance myself to be the best I can be with that negativity?  

Also, as a creator, Satan should care about the well-being of animals and the environment and our health, right?  So isn't there promotion for things/spells to advance the chances of making this world and ourselves better/healthier? Or do you as Satanists rely merely on yoga and stuff for health?  I don't believe medicine is good at all!  Powerful people are behind pharmaceutical plans to merely make a profit (and usually make people even MORE unhealthy in another area).  Satan and his followers should know this.  I don't think medicine, or any govt-mandated, or any large corporations (Walmart?) can be trusted!  Unless somehow Satan blocks all harm.  Again, I don't know because I don't personally know any Satanists AND I haven't dedicated myself yet.  Satan would want me to use my freewill to make an educated decision, right?

Please respond.  I need feedback!  I will be a very important and powerful agent for the side I ultimately choose.  If you're wise, you'll win me over.  Thanks.
Michelle
On Dec 16, 2010, at 4:13 AM, b D <vgb464@...  wrote:
  Dont forget you can use this to make your sigil and the steps could be the same exactly
http://www.vovimbaghie.co.cc/blood_dest ... igils.html

To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 23:42:04 +0000

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "David" <darkmonkey87@... wrote:

SO MOTE IT BE!!!

Runic vibration:
Here [/IMG]http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/message/4290[/url]
R)
Vibrate Nine Times

Vibrate Nine Times.

"SSSSOOOOLLLLL"
Vibrate 9 times.

Hail Satan.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@ wrote:

meh. my mom tried to kick me out way back when I dedicated. wayyy back lol. feels like a different universe to think about how weak I was back then.
I wonder... where would I be without satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], xxmissylalaxx@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 13:34:46
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re:Whos down for a huge ritual against Christianity on Christmas day

I am definitely going to participate in this Destruction Ritual. It's absolutely
fucking disgusting to see that our Pagan traditions being twisted into being
related to a nefarious thoughtform of Xianity!

Yesterday I was planning a trip with my mom to Barcelona, Spain and there are a
lot of churches there. And I told her I would never step foot in one of those
soul-sucking structures, even if it was just for "appreciating the
architecture". Then I began to tell her that the whole religion is bullshit and
she said "Well, people have to believe in something. With the way the world is
now there is nothing wrong with living with some morale to become a better
person".

I was so shocked and angry that I just got up and went for a walk outside to
cool my emotions, since I started to get teary eyed. I must have been so mad
because I forgot to explain to her that Xianity is nothing but a program for
people to make themselves feel guilty for EVERYTHING and that the religion
teaches rape, torture, murder and blood sacrifices. That alone should be damn
obvious!

The one thing that pisses me off soooo much is that my family is not even
religious (THANK SATAN!) and she is mildly defensive of Xianity even though she
has never even read that goddamned book!

This is how far the masses are brain-washed in their filth and THIS HAS GOT TO
STOP!!!!

I AM WITH THE FIGHT WITH MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS FOR FATHER SATAN AND HIS
KINGDOM!

Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re:Whos down for a huge ritual against Christianity on
Christmas day

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back