Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Which Demon to summon?

Which Demon is recommended for general spiritual development and occult power/knowledge such as meditation? I am trying to complete step by step Franz Bardon's initiation into hermetics and I really need some help. Which Demon can best assist me with developing the powers and abilities containted in this book?

I have already gone through the page on "For help with specific problems, list of Gods" http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html So please do not link me to it. I am reading through the list of Demons and their characteristics and I am having a very hard time deciding which one I should summon for this goal.

My personal advice is to NOT follow any of Franz Bardon's "advices". I have one of his books as well and while some parts of it could work, I have come to realize his way of witchcraft is jooish in nature. His method is full of dangerous flaws which could not only hinder your progress, but as well damage you. Instead, take a look at the meditations at the jos mainpage and practice them!

To directly answer your question: DON'T summon any demon at all, but work on your aura and on your chakras. Then they will come to you. I was repeatedly visited by various demons on their own while I was doing void meditations. Prove that you are worth of their time and they will come. You need to start meditating first, because otherwise you wouldn't even be able to perceive them. My guardian demon told me once that it is like screaming at a deaf person: It doesn't matter how loud you scream, he wouldn't hear it becaus he is deaf.

So just work on yourself and trust in father Satan and our precious friends by his side. Open your senses and many of your questions will be answered before you even asked them.

Hail Satan!

You should drop Franz Bardon's books like a piece of red-hot iron and focus on the meditations on the Joy of Satan. Franz Bardon's first book is ok and gives an accurate description of psychic powers in a real-life situation. Franz Bardon's books get progressively more corrupted and his later books, like "The Practice of Magical Evocation" and "Key to the True Qaballah," shouldn't be bothered with as they are jewish crap that will wreck your soul.

General spiritual progress/occult power is determined by the strength of your chakras, your vibrational level, and how much you are free from or hindered by hangups, programming, and karmic dross. Karma is crap like trauma or emotional bonds carried into this life from past lives. Hangups block energy flow and are a severe impediment to spiritual power. Lydia posted a great guide for freeing your soul and the guide is linked below. Your vibrational level is how fast your being is vibrating. The universe is a vibrational ether field and everything in the universe has a vibrational level. For example,the enemy is trying to box the Earth and humanity down to the malefic, low-vibrational level of Saturn and lock everyone into the 3rd dimension. Your vibrational level increases through practices like yoga, which floods your being with high-vibration energy, and the MerKaBa-Star of Astaroth meditation.

How to Obliterate Your Saturn
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic15507.html

With respect to you both, this post isn't about Bardon or his works. I just want to know which Demon I can summon to help me with my general spiritual development.

I aware of the problems with some of Bardon's works, I am only using the spiritual exercises contained in the first for the purposes of self development only, I don't intend to practice spirit abuse or anything of that nature. Secondly, I am already quite advanced in my abilities, I have been practicing for years and I do also perform the meditations on the website. I want to progress further and need help.

The best Demon to consult is your Guardian Demon. They are more than willing to answer your questions and provide guidance regarding any spiritual topic. 

@johnson_akemi  I don't have a guardian demon. ): Or I don't know who they are if I do, the God I was close to before coming here is called Qōs, which is an Edomite God and someone told me before may be Yahweh which worries me a lot even though I think he was a help to me.

How do I find out who my guardian demon is? Or who should I try and contact? I don't feel like I can progress much further without one.

Should I just work with Pluto/Nergal since he rules the Occult in general?

Do NOT physically meet with people or give out your personal information. There are infiltrators here who have the goal in life of harming as many Spiritual Satanists as possible. High Priestess Maxine Dietrich had a bomb put under her car in June 2006. Do not underestimate the lengths people will go to in order to harm a Satanist. If you give someone your personal information or physically meet with them, they may harass you or even murder you.

You can ask questions you have to these Yahoo Groups or the Joy of Satan forum. These groups are here for guidance and support.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back