Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Where to start?

nevermore1193

I have experience with energy working, direct magick, and meditation, and i've been interested in Satanism for some time but i don't know where to "start" exactly. Should i try and contact Satan and if so how would i go about that? Or are there rituals one needs to start with before that?

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

I have seen a link that you could read about if you didnt see it yet..
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
right here http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nevermore1193" <nevermore1193@... wrote:

I have experience with energy working, direct magick, and meditation, and i've been interested in Satanism for some time but i don't know where to "start" exactly. Should i try and contact Satan and if so how would i go about that? Or are there rituals one needs to start with before that?

www.joyofsatan.org

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nevermore1193" <nevermore1193@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:
www.joyofsatan.org

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nevermore1193" <nevermore1193@ wrote:

i've read most of the things on the site, but it seems to imply that one should "become friends with Satan" before committing one's soul to him. Or did i misinterpret that? i just don't want to leap in without knowing anything and then offend Satan or a Demon.

start by studying the stuff on the Joy of Satan website.
When you have felt you have learned enough, you should do the dedication ritual.
then try opening your chakras, and doing some meditations.

Hi was just bowsing the web and came accross the website joy of satan.
This piqued my curosity.
I have never belived in god and have found too many failings with christian writings.
I come from a spiritral family and have heard about meditation and chakras.
I am interested in the satan religion but lack any diection.

Pls help lead me in the right direction.

The JoS site does say where to start, read the section "for those who are new to Satanism" under the main page in the site.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tech.info@..." <tech.info@... wrote:

This piqued my curosity.
I have never belived in god and have found too many failings with christian writings.

read the entire joyofsatan.org website then start your power meditation program. Welcome.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 9:51:07 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Where to start?

This piqued my curosity.

I had a spiritual awakening a few months back, and after having dabbled around in astral projection and pineal gland/third eye meditations, i decided to look deeper into what other truths have been hidden. I came across satanic websites and did not fully realize the extent as to what i was uncovering. I had realized the great truths, but at the time i was interested in how many other truths have been hidden from humanity. I stopped my meditations and astral activities as i have been dealing with food addictions which really has set me far back in my spirituality. Where should i start? i had a very advanced state of pineal activity before, having been able to snap astral vision into my sight within only about 5 seconds or so of trying to view it. But now, as i finish up my semester at school and deal with various court issues, i come before you to see what the best route to start power meditations; i.e. what to start with. also, as anyone SHOULD be, i am curious as to the complete truths of Satan, as i have been realizing truths from untruths. The main focus of the website is the atrocious lies of the filthy jews, and i am curious to learn about our true origins, our true creation, and also what is to come of us and the jews in the end. How can i meet Satan? I would like to as soon as possible to understand what i should do next. What is the fastest way to achieving Godhead? before even coming to Satanism i have believed that achieving immortality is not impossible, and if i should seek it, just like everything else in the universe, the truth will open up to me. Thanks to anyone who reads my message and replies!
With Love,Your Brother.

First you should make your own meditation program. But there are essential mediations that you should partake in. Void Chakra empowering Aura empowering Yoga and the 8 Fold Path You meet Father by Him coming to you. You cannot invoke Him. Godhead is achieved by raising the kundalini , doing the magnum opus, uniting the feminine and masculine aspects of the soul (the Ida and pingala) and empowering your chakras fully. There are steps but not an open and close manual in achieving Godhead. You have to ask the Gods and they will give you complete direction on this subject. Hope I helped Hail Satan!

Hi all, new guy here. Now, although I say I'm "new", I've felt drawn to Father Satan for many years, felt a "connection". As a child, I was sent to a heathen (xian) school, and had the unpleasant experience of their drivel being crammed down my throat, yet never could accept it, so from a young age I let it go over my head and not into it. Maybe this was because I had ties to Father Satan in a past life/lives and subconsciously already knew the truth, who knows? Best thing my parents ever did was pull me out of that school and sent me to a public school where there was no more xian tripe to have to deal with. Anyhow, I found the JoS site a few years back, and found myself enthralled, and since then I keep coming back to it, re-reading everything over again. What I want to know is, where does a newbie start? Do I start by learning and practicing the meditations and opening my chakra's BEFORE dedicating to our Lord, Father Satan? Or can I dedicate straight away, and then work on practicing the meditations and opening my chakra's? Also, due to back and knee problems, I cannot sit on firm surfaces (floors, hard chairs etc) for extended periods, nor can I sit with my legs crossed or kneel. Does this matter when it comes to meditations, or more importantly, rituals? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Your new brother and warrior to the cause,

Mr Maps

HAIL SATAN!

When you are ready and dedicate that is when you start meditating it is not good to not be dedicated since you gain protection from Satan and his demons once you dedicate your soul. As for your back and knee situation do whatever is comfortable for you like meditating in a chair. I recommend that you also start doing yoga as this can really help your back and other aliments you have like your knees.

On Wednesday, August 5, 2015 8:03 PM, "mrmaps@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi all, new guy here. Now, although I say I'm "new", I've felt drawn to Father Satan for many years, felt a "connection". As a child, I was sent to a heathen (xian) school, and had the unpleasant experience of their drivel being crammed down my throat, yet never could accept it, so from a young age I let it go over my head and not into it. Maybe this was because I had ties to Father Satan in a past life/lives and subconsciously already knew the truth, who knows? Best thing my parents ever did was pull me out of that school and sent me to a public school where there was no more xian tripe to have to deal with. Anyhow, I found the JoS site a few years back, and found myself enthralled, and since then I keep coming back to it, re-reading everything over again. What I want to know is, where does a newbie start? Do I start by learning and practicing the meditations and opening my chakra's BEFORE dedicating to our Lord, Father Satan? Or can I dedicate straight away, and then work on practicing the meditations and opening my chakra's? Also, due to back and knee problems, I cannot sit on firm surfaces (floors, hard chairs etc) for extended periods, nor can I sit with my legs crossed or kneel. Does this matter when it comes to meditations, or more importantly, rituals? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Mr Maps

HAIL SATAN!

My knee will hopefully get a bit better over time, I had surgery a little over a month ago to remove part of the meniscus as it had torn away and was causing my knee to lock and I couldn't bend it at all. At this stage it's still a little tender and retaining fluid, but should eventually get better, although I'll be looking at a knee replacement by the time I'm 60 due to arthritis. My back on the other hand won't get better, it will only continue to degenerate over time. I do still have a certain degree of flexibility, and hoping to keep it that way for as long as I possibly can. My problem is degeneration of the discs in my lower back, and the pain I live with 24/7/365, not to mention the loss of feeling in everything, and I mean EVERYTHING below the waist if I sit too long on hard chairs/floors etc (first time it happened it scared me so badly, I literally drove my hand down my pants to make sure everything was still in its place, because I couldn't feel ANYTHING AT ALL!). And that leads to another concern I have. Will the problems with my back affect my ability in raising the kundalini? It seems rather coincidental now as I think about it, as one problem area is at around the sacral chakra area, and the other is around the solar chakra area (in relation to the spine). Will working on my chakras help these ailments? Or more to the point, will these ailments hinder the opening of these chakras?

Your brother in arms,

Mr Maps

HAIL SATAN!

Hopefully someone with more experience can you give better insight. Kundalini yoga helps empower your chakras and help energy circulate better. I would say you should at least try it and do what you can and see if you see any results. Hatha yoga helps over all flexibility in general and certain exercises focuses on different chakras. Your chakras rule over certain areas of your body so depending on the ailment you have it relates to a certain chakra so if you empower that chakra it can help improve that ailment. This can take time though. Since your back seems to be in a bad condition I would just start with a simple hatha yoga exercise like the cobra pose even if you can only raise up half an inch from it over time it should become easier only go as far as you can go without experiencing pain if it is painful either do less to where it isn't or just stop it.

On Thursday, August 6, 2015 12:47 PM, "mrmaps@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

My knee will hopefully get a bit better over time, I had surgery a little over a month ago to remove part of the meniscus as it had torn away and was causing my knee to lock and I couldn't bend it at all. At this stage it's still a little tender and retaining fluid, but should eventually get better, although I'll be looking at a knee replacement by the time I'm 60 due to arthritis. My back on the other hand won't get better, it will only continue to degenerate over time. I do still have a certain degree of flexibility, and hoping to keep it that way for as long as I possibly can. My problem is degeneration of the discs in my lower back, and the pain I live with 24/7/365, not to mention the loss of feeling in everything, and I mean EVERYTHING below the waist if I sit too long on hard chairs/floors etc (first time it happened it scared me so badly, I literally drove my hand down my pants to make sure everything was still in its place, because I couldn't feel ANYTHING AT ALL!). And that leads to another concern I have. Will the problems with my back affect my ability in raising the kundalini? It seems rather coincidental now as I think about it, as one problem area is at around the sacral chakra area, and the other is around the solar chakra area (in relation to the spine). Will working on my chakras help these ailments? Or more to the point, will these ailments hinder the opening of these chakras?

Your brother in arms,

Mr Maps

HAIL SATAN!

I really want to meet or even speak to OUR LORD SATAN. I've asked him humbly and with utmost respect. And to no avail, nothing. I know he hears me. Am I just not worthy enough to be blessed by his presence. I apologize for sounding like a little kid crying. But for some time now I've felt this overwhelming almost heart breaking feeling when I meditate. Am I doing something wrong. I feel as if I've offended OUR LORD SATAN and I don't know how to apologize for whatever I've done. Just need help badly cause this feeling sucks.        
                                                                                                                                       Your Servant for Eternity,      DarkAngel666                    

Welcome here.
It's advisable you dedicate before starting the main meditations as Satan will protect you while advancing, if you choose to dedicate your soul. So you will begin youf lifetime path with our Beloved True God!
If you have problems in sitting/kneeling don't worry at all! You can do Rituals in the best position you can, even lying on the bed, or in whatever way you feel OK with you back problems.
Father Satan is very caring and understanding so He will never complain and/or judge you for this; I think He will probably be very happy of your efforts to to the best you can and caring about respecting Him.

To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 17:03:17 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Where to start?

Mr Maps

HAIL SATAN!

The ultimate goal in spirituality, and Spiritual Satanism is to reach immortality (also known as the Magnum Opus). To do this requires raising your Kundalini. In the process of raising your kundalini, all the power meditations you are doing will heal your body. Continuing to meditate and strengthen your soul and chakras will help your body heal itself. This includes healing your back and your knees. If you reach the Magnum Opus in time (idk how old you are, which is why I can't give you a better estimate) then you won't even need to have knee replacement surgery. Also, continuing to perform Power meditations, Kundalini Yoga and Hatha Yoga (only the positions that do not cause you pain; if it is causing you pain then STOP and skip that step) will cause your entire body to strengthen along with your soul. meaning when you said "My back on the other hand won't get better, it will only continue to degenerate over time." That is not the case. You may have some more work ahead of you (such as doing healing meditations daily), however if you continue to work you will be able to overcome these afflictions.
Now to answer your questions, your back problems will not DIRECTLY affect raising the kundalini. However, It may make it difficult to perform some positions that would help with raising the kundalini (i.e. some Hatha and Kundalini Yoga positions, as well as some of the sitting positions may be difficult to find a comfortable alternative).If you feel it is in relation to your Sacral Chakra, it may be a good idea to breathe in healing energy every single day into your sacral chakra (I would suggest a minimum of 200 breaths per day).Working on your chakras will definitely help those ailments, and while it may feel like slow going, it will help heal them.They might hinder some of the lower chakras, such as the sacral, or base chakra, however if you feel it will not let you open a particular chakra, I would (again) suggest breathing in healing energy (white-gold energy) into whichever chakra is blocked daily until you are able to open it fully.
Hope this helps!
Hail Satan!! 

---In [email protected], <mrmaps@... wrote :

Your brother in arms,

Mr Maps

HAIL SATAN!

Cheers Xavier, I'll make preparations for my dedication, then begin with my power meditations and yoga. Much appreciated!

Your brother in arms,

Mr Maps

HAIL SATAN!

Also I would like to mention that any work you do for Satan and the Gods the more they will do for you back. So even if your body is in bad shape if you are doing the best you can and helping promote Satanism anyway you can such as sharing links of the joyofsatan website on the web and of course participating in the group rituals we do then they will help you out.

On Thursday, August 6, 2015 7:26 PM, "mrmaps@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Cheers Xavier, I'll make preparations for my dedication, then begin with my power meditations and yoga. Much appreciated!

Your brother in arms,

Mr Maps

HAIL SATAN!

@ian sanford Your astral sight and hearing are probably not strong enough yet. Keep meditating and you will eventually see results

On Thursday, August 6, 2015 4:11 PM, "ian sanford iansanford1980@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I really want to meet or even speak to OUR LORD SATAN. I've asked him humbly and with utmost respect. And to no avail, nothing. I know he hears me. Am I just not worthy enough to be blessed by his presence. I apologize for sounding like a little kid crying. But for some time now I've felt this overwhelming almost heart breaking feeling when I meditate. Am I doing something wrong. I feel as if I've offended OUR LORD SATAN and I don't know how to apologize for whatever I've done. Just need help badly cause this feeling sucks.        

Thank you talonjackman for your very helpful information, it is very much appreciated! I'm 36 years young, so have a ways to go before reaching 60. I'm really looking forward to empowering my soul and chakras, and once again having my physical self feel it's proper age, rather than feeling like an old man with all the aches, pains and joint problems. It's been a steady decline over the last 10 years since first injuring my back in a workplace incident, but with the love and guidance of our Lord, Father Satan, I hope to do what no medical practitioner has been able to do for me and become pain free once again! I have truly forgotten what that it is like to be pain free!! One other thing I'd like to ask, although it might be better asking in a new thread, is if there are any helpful links to audio/visual demonstrations on how to correctly vibrate the mantras, and/or techniques on how to train for/do them? For example, when reading how they're supposed to be vibrated/rolled, I discovered I have difficulty understanding how they should sound, rolling R's etc... And the burning bowl, will a copper bowl suffice (as that is what I have available to me), or do I need to invest in a silver/stainless steel bowl?

Your brother in arms,

Mr Maps

HAIL SATAN!

Thank you brother, I appreciate the advice and will do exactly as you say. Question should I be using incenses or candles or both. I just want everything to be perfect for when that day comes and I get to meet my LORD AND SAVIOR SATAN.?

On Friday, August 7, 2015 11:17 AM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@ian sanford Your astral sight and hearing are probably not strong enough yet. Keep meditating and you will eventually see results

On Thursday, August 6, 2015 4:11 PM, "ian sanford iansanford1980@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Many thanks again talonjackman for your assistance! If I could ask one last thing for now, when signing your name during the dedication, do you print your name, or sign your signature?

Your brother in arms,

Mr Maps

HAIL SATAN!

As for signing your name in blood it's not really important if you sign it literally or print it as long as it's there. Make sure to use only a razor blade or I believe a sewing needle would be the best second equilvalent. I wouldn't advise using anything else. I did, it made the Dedication Ritual interesting lol.

@Ian Sanford. You are not doing anything wrong, Don't let the enemy trick you into believing otherwise because that's where it's coming from. The enemy doesn't want you meditating, they pulled the same stuff on me. Continue with the Fiery Will of a Satanist, which if you have Dedicated, YOU are!

Forget how to quit. Father Satan is first and foremost very proud of you for saying fuck you to the enemy who wants you as their puppet to use as the end result being the dead soul in space for their desire to attempt Universal communism. You have stood up and told them NO through action which is the only way you will free yourself, through sheer fucking willpower. See jewsus of borg for the explanation I just said below in the link. It's exactly accurate. That will happen to anyone who refuses to fight stay and with Satan.

http://web.archive.org/web/200702112309 ... /borg.html

Do not ever let up in reclaiming your freedom from these deuche bags have stolen from you without your permission EVER! Everyone has a start somewhere be proud of yourself FOR starting and maintain dilligence EVERYDAY. You are NOT weak at all. It is quite literal about the marrionette thing. I have watched it myself for some time now. Break their bullshit code they forced into your Soul and fuck them up for it without relent.

Also to Mr.Maps, cool name btw :)

Whatever they enemy has done to you if you want it badly enough you WILL undo what they have done with persistance and sheer fucking willpower. There is no other way. Show the clowns collectively known as jewhova who's boss. They did this shit to you and they thought it was funny while they did it because they thought this is the way you should be because you fought communism in one life or another. I can tell you this, the problems they have instigated on you are not even as close as what the problems they instigated on me. Ask Father Satan both of you Ian, Maps, and be patient, you WILL get your answer in time if you ever need anything. But, there's a thing or two you need to understand. Satan does NOT like loafers. He hates laziness and lack of self worth which laziness is a byproduct of. Have value for yourself and stand the FUCK UP.

The begginer's meditations are listed in this PDF, as another member mentioned here do NOT do anything that causes the problem. If it seems wrong, back off immediately take a break as with breathing excersizes  come back later or stop doing it completely. Psychic work/Meditation is extremely different than what anyone else has known so far. It is True Spirituality and must be approached very differently. There's no need for impatience with certain Meditations as you will get the hang of it if you STICK WITH IT EVERYDAY.

Here's the PDF. if you have any further questions then ask away in the group.

http://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hood ... rogram.pdf

@Tech

If you study the JoyofSatan website you will learn thouroughlly how unspiritual the RHP= Right Hand Path is. While it holds the information this is no different than levayanism, or luferianism at all. It's Spiritually void. Only Spiritual Satanism is Spiritual hence the title as to differentiate it from other forms of "so called" Satanism.

Whatever form the RHP takes in title it is destructive to Humanity, and must be annihilated. It was invented by our enemy in hopes of destroying us.

Study the entire http://www.joyofsatan.org to find out how horribly you have been deceived. When you are ready and take your time with it, Dedicate. Make sure it is your final decision, and then never look back with an Iron Will at your decision.

Please what happens after my dedication.

On 8/17/15, descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
@Ian Sanford. You are not doing anything wrong, Don't let the enemy trick
you into believing otherwise because that's where it's coming from. The
enemy doesn't want you meditating, they pulled the same stuff on me.
Continue with the Fiery Will of a Satanist, which if you have Dedicated, YOU
are!

Forget how to quit. Father Satan is first and foremost very proud of you for
saying fuck you to the enemy who wants you as their puppet to use as the end
result being the dead soul in space for their desire to attempt Universal
communism. You have stood up and told them NO through action which is the
only way you will free yourself, through sheer fucking willpower. See jewsus
of borg for the explanation I just said below in the link. It's exactly
accurate. That will happen to anyone who refuses to fight stay and with
Satan.

Do not ever let up in reclaiming your freedom from these deuche bags have
stolen from you without your permission EVER! Everyone has a start somewhere
be proud of yourself FOR starting and maintain dilligence EVERYDAY. You are
NOT weak at all. It is quite literal about the marrionette thing. I have
watched it myself for some time now. Break their bullshit code they forced
into your Soul and fuck them up for it without relent.

Also to Mr.Maps, cool name btw :)

Whatever they enemy has done to you if you want it badly enough you WILL
undo what they have done with persistance and sheer fucking willpower. There
is no other way. Show the clowns collectively known as jewhova who's boss.
They did this shit to you and they thought it was funny while they did it
because they thought this is the way you should be because you fought
communism in one life or another. I can tell you this, the problems they
have instigated on you are not even as close as what the problems they
instigated on me. Ask Father Satan both of you Ian, Maps, and be patient,
you WILL get your answer in time if you ever need anything. But, there's a
thing or two you need to understand. Satan does NOT like loafers. He hates
laziness and lack of self worth which laziness is a byproduct of. Have value
for yourself and stand the FUCK UP.

The begginer's meditations are listed in this PDF, as another member
mentioned here do NOT do anything that causes the problem. If it seems
wrong, back off immediately take a break as with breathing excersizes come
back later or stop doing it completely. Psychic work/Meditation is extremely
different than what anyone else has known so far. It is True Spirituality
and must be approached very differently. There's no need for impatience with
certain Meditations as you will get the hang of it if you STICK WITH IT
EVERYDAY.

Here's the PDF. if you have any further questions then ask away in the
group.

I suggest you use a razor for the dedication ritual. I used a sewing needle and had to prick myself like 4 or 5 times to get any blood from out of my finger. Make sure it's sterile! Once you have done the dedication ritual I suggest you start reading the whole JoS site and start with the 40 day meditation program discipleofthegods13 posted.

Sieg Heil!
Hail Satan!

@Eze, you will have to find out on your own, no one journey is alike. But you should understand this is a lifetime commitment to Satan your True God, and Creator.

It would be wise to think extremely assertively about that and decide. There's no need to be nervous at all. The enemy will try to fuck with you when you do the Dedication, but ignore it. It will something along the lines of procrastination, or xtian BS while, before or after doing it. Ignore it like it's not even happening.

Be sure to read and study the Joy of Satan specifically the exposingchristianity part first before Dedicating. Happy trails.

Hay when i first done my dedication i had a weird filling in my gut like being seperated later on i learned that it was myself changing comming from darkness into light LUSFER is the light bringer

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back