Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What is happening to me?

Ass Hole

3 days ago in the morning after my meditation section I did the 10 tabitan breaths, the next day, I did the 5 tabitan breaths all the 5, 21 times each as there was no other direction for starters as was on the 10 tabitans. When I did the 1st of the 5 in which I swung round 21 times, I tried to remain standing to take the 2 breaths at the end but couldn't, I fell down and shut my eyes till the spinning stopped then I took the breaths and noticed a drastic change in my body, my tommy was painfully chunning, my eyes were watery, my nose watery and I had to go to toilet, then I came out, I wasn't feeling better but I continued and finished the rest slowly but persistently. OK, I started resting after the whole 5 tabitans, but no matter how long I rested my strength refused to return. I was supposed to run an errand for my mom later in the day, and when the time came I couldn't get up, I staggered to the refrigerator and got a can of energy drink cos my GD asked me to take one. After I drank it, I got a little strength and did the job. But till now friends, I'm still weak, my body is so slow, sleep has disappeared from me, I have to masturbate to get some relaxation in my head to be able to get some hours of sleep at night and that is in the early hours, yet during the day sleep can't come, when I wake up in the morning I don't feel like i rested at all, I can't even meditate cos my tommy still chimes inside and my head and thoughts are so scattered. The back of my nose feels like I'm going to have a runny nose and my throat feels like I'm going to get cough. My GD keeps telling me I'll be OK, but pls what is happening to me?

I would advise cleaning your aura couple of times that should help you. You might be attacked by some strong force so until you clean your aura fully that force can be connected to you. Well this is what i think you should do.
I hope i helped. Hail to Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back