Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Water walking

nightfoxx666

Eversince I got my addiction with Naruto I've been interested in this ability.

How much work would it be to be able to walk on water?
I think the anime Naruto has a lot of knowledge to be honest, Since I have seen many things that are actually doable in real life, For example water walking, I belive this is possible, But I wanna know your opinion on how hard it would be to master this.

According to Bardon, about five years.
According to Carroll: not less than three years.
No idea how about Satanism. But I think it's something similiar.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@... wrote:

I think the anime Naruto has a lot of knowledge to be honest, Since I have seen many things that are actually doable in real life, For example water walking, I belive this is possible, But I wanna know your opinion on how hard it would be to master this.
wow um...ok well im not saying you cant do it but it would take years and years of work to even get to the point of even doing it for a second. but if you try vary hard you can do it.being able to put you mind over matter is one thing you whole body not that's entirely another.
Good luck you'll need it

Yes, it can be achieved if you unlock manipura chakra(navel chakra)....

Coz it'll improve your magnetic awareness and you will get that ability to control your body's weight...

HAIL SATAN
HAIL LUCIFER

Attachments :
I was wondering the same thing because I like the anime naruto too. But I think as long as u have extremely good energy control you can probably walk on water by directing the energy to the soles of your feet. And it would be awsome if we could do chidori, that jutsu is fuckin awsome. I wonder if we could do some stuff from the show bleach, like leaving our bodies in the soul form and we could empower ourselfs and form weapons.

nightfoxx666 <nightfoxx666@... wrote:

http://www.freewebs.com/earthflame/water.htm
this site hase a tekneike that realy works
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@... wrote:

Thanks guys :D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "barry_kidwell" <barry_kidwell@... wrote:

http://www.freewebs.com/earthflame/water.htm
this site hase a tekneike that realy works
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], derrick cepeda <derrick_cepeda@... wrote:
I was wondering the same thing because I like the anime naruto too. But I think as long as u have extremely good energy control you can probably walk on water by directing the energy to the soles of your feet. And it would be awsome if we could do chidori, that jutsu is fuckin awsome. I wonder if we could do some stuff from the show bleach, like leaving our bodies in the soul form and we could empower ourselfs and form weapons.

nightfoxx666 <nightfoxx666@... wrote:

i dont know why and how but anime shows have subliminal messages take sasuke for example he left the hidden leaf village because he wanted to get stronger.sasuke wanted to go to the serpent.the name of this serpent is orochimaru but naruto didn't want sasuke to go to the serpent this means that naruto didn't want sasuke to unleashed his full power at all.this subliminal message means that fictitious jehovah didn't want any goyim to join satan and his demons and for not to unleash enlightenment at all.and at the end naruto defeated the serpent orochimaru.the serpent is really satan and the subliminal message here that shows us is that one of jehovahs stupid fictitious god killed satan and completed their objectives in spiritually enslaving us.the anime naruto shows us just how the serpent orochimaru aka satan lost the battle.and in naruto it shows there village teachings and their fake surpressed meditations.sasuke new what seemed to be the problem here that all meditations were surpressed and there was no way to achieve enlightenment in the hidden leaf village.

yay!
 anime=possible in reality

nightfoxx666 <nightfoxx666@ yahoo.com wrote:

My THEORY (I am rather new to this you know lol, theories are all I can form so far) is that a combination of telekinesis and focusing energy to the soles of your feet with an affirmation that you won't sink, or something like that, would allow you to walk on water. The telekinesis would help keep you up (you'd want to use it very subtly so you keep contact with the water) and the foot thing is pretty obvious. Though that sounds kind of advanced...anyways, good luck!

Another form would be to turn the water into ice at your feet, than you just step on the ice platforms that you create
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, August 15, 2009 12:30:10 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Water walking

My THEORY (I am rather new to this you know lol, theories are all I can form so far) is that a combination of telekinesis and focusing energy to the soles of your feet with an affirmation that you won't sink, or something like that, would allow you to walk on water. The telekinesis would help keep you up (you'd want to use it very subtly so you keep contact with the water) and the foot thing is pretty obvious. Though that sounds kind of advanced...anyways, good luck!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back