Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

"Warning"

satansdemons

A word of caution to the new members.

When opening a new account with yahoo - use anything, but your real name! Otherwise you are inviting disaster!

I used a "cartoon" character, and it was approved!

The jooz would revel in delight if they got your details! If you have used your real name - shut it down, and open another one with fictitious name!

Hail Satan!

How do you shut it down? Heil Satan.
On 28 Aug 2016 16:46, "satansdemons@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

When opening a new account with yahoo - use anything, but your real name! Otherwise you are inviting disaster!

The jooz would revel in delight if they got your details! If you have used your real name - shut it down, and open another one with fictitious name!

Hail Satan!

You shouldnt respond to this thread as it basically says "I took my real name". As far as i know there is no way to shut a yahoo account down (correct me if im wrong). Just not using the old one should do. 
On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 11:23, Willem De Beer wcjcof@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   How do you shut it down? Heil Satan.
On 28 Au[/IMG]satansde[/IMG][email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan!

Supplementary:

I assumed (never assume) that most people would simply Google it!

OK, to shut down your Yahoo account, if you used your real name, google: "Terminate Yahoo Account Page". That's it folks!

Halo Satan!

t.fuchs666@ -WRONG!

Firstly: I didn't ask anyone to reply to it!

Secondly: Google; "Terminate Yahoo Account Page", and it takes you straight there!

Up there for thinking! Down there for dancing! Lol

Hail Satan!

Damn. Thanks for the correction. And also, I just meant to say that replying to a thread like this with "How can I delete it?" basically gives away the fact that you used your own credencials for the account. I never accused you of "tricking" people into replying. I know and trust you as a knowledgeable member of our community :) 
On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 10:05, satansdemons@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Supplementary:

I assumed (never assume) that most people would simply Google it!

OK, to shut down your Yahoo account, if you used your real name, google: "Terminate Yahoo Account Page". That's it folks!

Halo Satan!

Bah! I use my birth name on here; well the first part anyways. My full
name is Allison Faith Passino, and I don't give a fuck who knows it!
The burning times are bloody over, and even if they weren't, I would
gladly die for Father's cause, if there were no other option that is.
But he told me, himself, that there was no need for that this time. He
actually said that last time around, he had allowed me to die for him
and the other Gods, because that had been my desire, but that this
time around, there was no need for such displays. He knows I am loyal,
and he would have regardless, but he let me die last time because I
had wanted to, to prove my devotion to him. So I do not care who knows
my name, for truly, if Satan is for me, who then can be against me?
That, and my Patron Daemons are Sorath and Andras. Yeah, forgive me,
but I am beyond fear now. I have always proclaimed my allegiance to
lored/Father Satan to all before, and I shall continue to do so
proudly and loudly! For Satan is the Breaker, the Mender and the
binder! Satan is the One Who Makes, and the One Who Unmakes! Satan is
the Seer, the Hearer and the Knower! And I fear nothing, for Satan is
with me!

On 9/1/16, satansdemons@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
I know!

Father Satan bless and protect you, and all the members of our group!

Especially for teens, your parents can (and many do) search you online using your name to see what you've been up to. And they will see your posts to these groups. And that will not be a fun discussion / lecture / punishment / etc.

This motivated the shit outta me for his cause.  Awesome! 
On Nov 14, 2016 5:24 AM, "Allison Passino apocalypseofjon@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
with me!

I know!

A Little out of topic

Hallo Allison

Why you resonate with me .i sense we met before in a former life Montpellier middle ages black plage.?
Every time i see your name it brings me joy. Thank,s sister for being here and Hail Father Satan ho love us
the way we are.

Hail Satan
Hail Lady Astaroth and all the gods of duat

What is this? Satan doesn't condone suicidal behaviour like the one you're suggesting, Allison. We're not groupies here, we're serious people.
Also, your name and your birth data can be used to do just about anything to you, by adepts. They will be used by Jews to curse you in the most horrible and morbid ways, rest assured.

Oh, and thank you, Brother Andrei. I dunno. I know nothing about my
past lives at all. Your words give me comfort, though. Glad I can give
someone joy, at least. sigh

On 11/18/16, Allison Passino <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
Satan advocates free will. Oh, and hey, I don't wanna fucking die!
Stoop! You missed my point. I know about birth data, I just don't
bloody care. I am unashamed of my Lord.

On 11/17/16, starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666]
What is this? Satan doesn't condone suicidal behaviour like the one
you're
suggesting, Allison. We're not groupies here, we're serious people.

Also, your name and your birth data can be used to do just about
anything
to you, by adepts. They will be used by Jews to curse you in the most
horrible and morbid ways, rest assured.

Satan advocates free will. Oh, and hey, I don't wanna fucking die!
Stoop! You missed my point. I know about birth data, I just don't
bloody care. I am unashamed of my Lord.

On 11/17/16, starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666]
What is this? Satan doesn't condone suicidal behaviour like the one you're
suggesting, Allison. We're not groupies here, we're serious people.

Also, your name and your birth data can be used to do just about anything
to you, by adepts. They will be used by Jews to curse you in the most
horrible and morbid ways, rest assured.

bstarduststreakoflightningToday at 3:48 AMWhat is this? Satan doesn't condone suicidal behaviour like the one you're suggesting, Allison. We're not groupies here, we're serious people.
Also, your name and your birth data can be used to do just about anything to you, by adepts. They will be used by Jews to curse you in the most horrible and morbid ways, rest assured.

I don't understand but correct me if I'm wrong,  I thought every dedicated Spiritual satanists is under Satan's protection and thus we cannot be harmed by the enemy spiritually?  Why should we be worried  or scared of the Jews when Satan our father is clearly stronger than they are????  Their curse is not suppose to harm us because we under Satan's protection.  -that's the reason for the dedication.! 

Well, believing something will happen puts energy into it, so it's best to assume that it won't. But I agree. people should be more careful.

So it's ok for you to use your real name yet everyone else says don't use your personal names, etc. due to infiltrators. The fuck??
On Nov 14, 2016 3:24 AM, "Allison Passino apocalypseofjon@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
with me!

I know!

Let her do whatever she wants. It's her grave. She has been warned. I warned her. The HPs said many times to avoid using real names. She will learn the hard way, if she's unlucky.

Idiot. Use your brain. It's not about dying for Satan's cause, it's about doing as much as you can for satan. If you're dead, then how are you supposed to help us in the war? You don't need to go around saying you're a satanist. Delete this post.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 9:24 PM, Allison Passino apocalypseofjon@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Bah! I use my birth name on here; well the first part anyways. My full
with me!

<[email protected] wrote:
I know!

If you are powerful enough then no harm will come to you even if people know your real name. 

However we just say to not use or reveal your real name to prevent any possible difficulties. 

The biggest danger with using your real name lies in people around you learning that you are a Satanist. This can cause you any number of problems, such as loosing your job, loosing all your friends, being accused of being a psychopath and forced to go to some mental institution or whatever.. Or finding a horde of stupid deluded idiots ambushing you around the corner as you are on your way back to your home some day, people can try to kill you if they know what you are. 

Things like that are the biggest danger, however if one is truly powerful enough it will take a whole lot more than a couple of rabbies cursing your name to bring harm to you and this kind of spiritual attacks directed at you are a waste of time for the jews since focussing their time and energy on a single person isnt going to make a dent in our force and power. 

Still you should be careful and for your own safety it is still better not to use your real name or reveal it, still it is all up to you whether you do this or not and also it depends on your power whether you should fear that or not. 

You smell yourself, STINKIN' PIECE OF KIKE DUNG.

You come here, and after only a few posts you start offending long-term members who are way too far than you will ever be, scumfuck.

Worthless maggots such as yourself will be punished, and no amounts of 'oy veying' of whoreshitting kike carcass on the stick will help you.

You know SHIT, and this is what you spew.

HS!
88!
DEATH TO PISSRAEL!

You did not just call me that!? Wtf!? You got offended because I said what I did!? You always so sensitive and mad? Grow the fuck up!
On Nov 21, 2016 7:52 PM, "black.wyrm666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  You smell yourself, STINKIN' PIECE OF KIKE DUNG.

You come here, and after only a few posts you start offending long-term members who are way too far than you will ever be, scumfuck.

Worthless maggots such as yourself will be punished, and no amounts of 'oy veying' of whoreshitting kike carcass on the stick will help you.

You know SHIT, and this is what you spew.

HS!
88!
DEATH TO PISSRAEL!

I do not condemn or condone what Allison said. But just so you know if it is Allison you are talking about. She has been here at least ten years.... 

Our Gods are too busy to keep track of us doing retarded things all the time. Bad shit does happen, we need to take precautions ourselves. The Gods will save our ass if need be, but if we deliberately do something stupid then we pay the price. Satan advocates free will, remember. We pay the consequences of our decisions.

We are under their protection, but there is a war going on. Don't be worried or scared, but be smart and careful.

You must be young and new. Give it a few years and you will gain wisdom.

---In [email protected], <xsatanson666@... wrote

I don't understand but correct me if I'm wrong,  I thought every dedicated Spiritual satanists is under Satan's protection and thus we cannot be harmed by the enemy spiritually?  Why should we be worried  or scared of the Jews when Satan our father is clearly stronger than they are????  Their curse is not suppose to harm us because we under Satan's protection.  -that's the reason for the dedication.! 

We won't condemn Alli, but it was not entirely wise to do what she did. I know, and this is the reason why she typed that - Allison is BEYOND the point of FEAR.

I repeat - Alisson typed this, because she is POWERFUL enough, she can SEE past the jewish bullshit. She could, because she has attained such development level that this illusion, fear, for her, ceased to be.

This is what many will fail to understand. But will, eventually (hopefully).

The aim of meditations is to EMPOWER us - the stronger we are, the less we fear, to the point of boldness. It's the same with the material realm. People fear the strong, don't they?

Hopefully no newbies will make this error, BUT let them attain their highest levels of evolution... AND BEYOND!

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <aldric.strickland88@... wrote :

I do not condemn or condone what Allison said. But just so you know if it is Allison you are talking about. She has been here at least ten years.... 

Believing one is powerful enough is actually where one falls into trouble. If someone wants to delude themselves into thinking they can take on the entire world and all the enemy. Which none of this is being reflected to Allison mind you. Then they will surely fail. 
 Remember that our Strongest Leaders of the Free masons and other societies were burnt at the stake. Heinrich Himmler who was Satanic Grand Master and High Priest of a Coven, Second in command of the third Reich and In a past life King Of Germany, King Heinrich. Was Captured and tortured to Death. 
 So Do I think that relinquishing caution and flaunting oneself out in a display of I am powerful nothing can stop me is impressive? Absolutely not. To me it shows an undisciplined mind and one who is on their way to failure. 
  We must ask ourselves do any of our Clergy act this way? The First name or middle name is released by a couple, yet none of them use their last name.  None of them come out and yell how powerful they are. You don't see Maxine saying I was Dedicated 16 years!! Brought out the Reverse Rituals and under the Direct Protection of Hell! Here is my picture, my full name etc. I am too powerful to be stopped! 
  We did actually have one Clergy that felt he was to strong to be swayed, His name was Vovim and he isn't here anymore... Not to mention the other 30 Clergy that have come and gone over the years. 
  If Allison wants to show her name that is fine. I do not however advocate in anyway the stupidity of giving false confidence to people and telling them to let down their guard and Believe they are Gods. As for the name calling, I think it is very immature to call someone a kike and run out of control and try to start a fight. If you believe this person is an infiltrator, then try using some intelligence to defeat them in argument. Then regardless of if they are a jew or not, their slogans of ignorance will be Dismissed. 
  As for the one who feels offended. Learn from this. Do not put your Confidence in anyone other then the Clergy. Do not allow him to anger you. For out of this anger you will start a fight which will encourage others to participate and disunity will ensue. Instead do not care what people say to you and do not react to them. When you react to them, you are giving them what they want. 
  Also realize it is your actions that have brought on these consequences that will spiral into all of this. You made the comment that you didn't trust Allison. Do not do this. Keep your feelings to yourself and learn that pointing the finger escalates everything. Lets say we find out someone is a jew, we ban them. Way ta go!! Then 10 seconds later they make another account by a different name and are back again. It solves nothing. So pay no attention whether someone is a Jew or a confused Gentile, it should make no difference to you.
 Instead focus on what they are saying. If we can all learn to dismiss ideas and not each other, we may find the keys to understanding and building each other up. 
 So I am calling out to everyone in this thread. If some have to be right all the time and others wrong all the time we never learn anything. Realize that our greater unity is much more important then some ego gloating over ideas. To the offender, You got upset due the fact that he questioned Allison, Your reaction is starting a fight and to the offended the same it is your reaction. 
 I think ALL of you are Great Satanists and have the potential to learn the Dance of Politics. So shall we Learn to communicate and debate with one another on a rational playing field? Or is the JOS doomed to acting like a bunch of 8 year old's forever?  
 The First steps to solving this problem, Is to apologize for calling him a kike and to apologize for questioning Allisons integrity. If you can both do this. We can start down the path of Healing and creating a better Discussion, Based upon Reason, Ethics and Intelligence. If you decide to continue on the path you are heading, You accomplish NOTHING but tearing at the fabric of our unification and solidarity of purpose against the enemies of Satan. 
 Choose Wisely.
  Hail 

@ Aldric, Well said but I do think Allison is within her rights to call someone a kike just like you are. Neither one of you just say it with out reasoning. This person does look suspicious. While in a formal setting when we aren't at war I would say you utterly right but this is no unification in these groups. We have a cause but without faces and trust unification can not truly exist due to the fact everyone is worried about everyone else begin a kike or them being wrong or diluted or what have you. End of the day we have enemies in the groups and truth be told we can tell who you are by the way you act. How it is convenient you just pop up. You can not even really find this group without first going through the website. I was on it about a few weeks before I even came on here, and as for the names for safety. If you do not admit your the name you use is your real name no one on the group would really know. Maybe she says it is just to throw people off because she is smart enough to deflect things by duping others. We may or may not know. End of the day she is 'free' to do as she wishes and like you said she shows no arrogance or self righteousness nor pretension in the way she acts. She merely is defiant and rebellious against fear and control. As well she should be IMO. Sadly though no matter what there will always be people, even those who are truly Satanist, that think they know better or will have ridiculous self righteousness and ridicule you even after they may be proving wrong. Why? Because this is of the enemy and truth is due to peoples individuality and natal charts there is bound to be hate between each other and aggravation. In my I'm told I'm kind and caring yet in another party i have a great distaste for people in general. I can bring harmony yet I'm arrogant and stubborn. People are born contradictory and Saturn only makes it worse. Thinking before you act can be of great help. Find out what your natal chart means and work with it, and think before you speak or act. Truly think. I have no doubt in the old ways it was common place to take possibly months before they all came together too act because a long debate was held beforehand. Thinking feeling and using intuition is key and when your wrong have the honor to say "I messed up", but do not say the words "sorry" or "forgive me" even "I apologize". Now that may seem strange to say, but, it is better to prove it because when you mess up trust is lost and until you can prove that your word holds value it is just an empty promise.

On Thursday, November 24, 2016 11:58 AM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Believing one is powerful enough is actually where one falls into trouble. If someone wants to delude themselves into thinking they can take on the entire world and all the enemy. Which none of this is being reflected to Allison mind you. Then they will surely fail. 
 Remember that our Strongest Leaders of the Free masons and other societies were burnt at the stake. Heinrich Himmler who was Satanic Grand Master and High Priest of a Coven, Second in command of the third Reich and In a past life King Of Germany, King Heinrich. Was Captured and tortured to Death. 
 So Do I think that relinquishing caution and flaunting oneself out in a display of I am powerful nothing can stop me is impressive? Absolutely not. To me it shows an undisciplined mind and one who is on their way to failure. 
  We must ask ourselves do any of our Clergy act this way? The First name or middle name is released by a couple, yet none of them use their last name.  None of them come out and yell how powerful they are. You don't see Maxine saying I was Dedicated 16 years!! Brought out the Reverse Rituals and under the Direct Protection of Hell! Here is my picture, my full name etc. I am too powerful to be stopped! 
  We did actually have one Clergy that felt he was to strong to be swayed, His name was Vovim and he isn't here anymore... Not to mention the other 30 Clergy that have come and gone over the years. 
  If Allison wants to show her name that is fine. I do not however advocate in anyway the stupidity of giving false confidence to people and telling them to let down their guard and Believe they are Gods. As for the name calling, I think it is very immature to call someone a kike and run out of control and try to start a fight. If you believe this person is an infiltrator, then try using some intelligence to defeat them in argument. Then regardless of if they are a jew or not, their slogans of ignorance will be Dismissed. 
  As for the one who feels offended. Learn from this. Do not put your Confidence in anyone other then the Clergy. Do not allow him to anger you. For out of this anger you will start a fight which will encourage others to participate and disunity will ensue. Instead do not care what people say to you and do not react to them. When you react to them, you are giving them what they want. 
  Also realize it is your actions that have brought on these consequences that will spiral into all of this. You made the comment that you didn't trust Allison. Do not do this. Keep your feelings to yourself and learn that pointing the finger escalates everything. Lets say we find out someone is a jew, we ban them. Way ta go!! Then 10 seconds later they make another account by a different name and are back again. It solves nothing. So pay no attention whether someone is a Jew or a confused Gentile, it should make no difference to you.
 Instead focus on what they are saying. If we can all learn to dismiss ideas and not each other, we may find the keys to understanding and building each other up. 
 So I am calling out to everyone in this thread. If some have to be right all the time and others wrong all the time we never learn anything. Realize that our greater unity is much more important then some ego gloating over ideas. To the offender, You got upset due the fact that he questioned Allison, Your reaction is starting a fight and to the offended the same it is your reaction. 
 I think ALL of you are Great Satanists and have the potential to learn the Dance of Politics. So shall we Learn to communicate and debate with one another on a rational playing field? Or is the JOS doomed to acting like a bunch of 8 year old's forever?  
 The First steps to solving this problem, Is to apologize for calling him a kike and to apologize for questioning Allisons integrity. If you can both do this. We can start down the path of Healing and creating a better Discussion, Based upon Reason, Ethics and Intelligence. If you decide to continue on the path you are heading, You accomplish NOTHING but tearing at the fabric of our unification and solidarity of purpose against the enemies of Satan. 
 Choose Wisely.
  Hail 

First off it has been said by the clergy multiple times that people find the groups and have no idea about the website. So that is invalid. 
 Nonetheless, It is imperative to work together and not go around calling everyone a kike without any proof. Also, the strange aversion to the words I apologize have never made any sense to me. It is a simple act of politeness. You don't have to throw yourself at them and beg forgiveness to just give a simple apology. 
  The slew of maybes is really getting to the point of being quite laughable. Well maybe she gave her name, because she is already a Goddess and wants the enemy to attack her, so they will die. Yes maybe this and maybe that. No, it is really quite simple and does not need to fall into some fanciful con deluded drivel. 
  She gave her name because she simply does not care, ITS THAT SIMPLE. 
 The answer being: 
 If she wishes to do this that is her choice, HOWEVER. It is highly looked down upon to give out personal information and make yourself too vulnerable. BE CAREFUL. RESPONSIBILITY TO THE RESPONSIBLE. 

Very well put! Bless'ed brethren
On Nov 24, 2016 12:51 PM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Choose Wisely.
  Hail 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back