Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Unexpected benefits from meditation

Celina

I've noticed that breathing exercises have done wonders for the asthma and yoga has given me a new lower back. I forgot what life was like without constant lower back pain. I also couldn't tell you when was the last time I had to use my inhaler. I never thought about these benefits but I'm loving it.

HAIL SATAN!

Yes Celina,and I have found doing the breath of fire,really helps with my asthma too.Hail SatanBrian
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, December 8, 2011 10:54 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Unexpected benefits from meditation

I've noticed that breathing exercises have done wonders for the asthma and yoga has given me a new lower back. I forgot what life was like without constant lower back pain. I also couldn't tell you when was the last time I had to use my inhaler. I never thought about these benefits but I'm loving it.

HAIL SATAN!

..Hail Satan!! Medical [kike controled] health professionals will never suggest or tell you this. why? because they will give you medications which in turn will produce side affects so they can give you more medications...ect keep up your good work!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Excellent!~ That is great! ~ Hail Enki! ~ Hail Father Satan! ~
On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 8:54 AM, Celina <lovingbelial@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Oh, good. I'll have to go read on that one.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Yes Celina,and I have found doing the breath of fire,really helps with my asthma too.
Hail Satan
Brian

Sent: Thursday, December 8, 2011 10:54 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Unexpected benefits from meditation

HAIL SATAN!

You are so right. Years ago I worked in one of those assisted living type places for the mentally ill. One patient had like about 30-40 different meds and most were to combat the side effects of another. I'm not kidding about the amount either. She had about 2 pages in her file.

My distaste for pills has led me to find different herbs I can use for health. I've made a lot of teas and such. I would like to compile a book of all kinds of herbs I can use for different health reasons. You know, the way I see it is 1000 years ago people didn't call up the pharmacy for some manufactured pill. They looked to the earth. Why can't people understand the health industry is a business that cares nothing for your health. Craziness!!! Everyday I thank Father Satan just for who He is and what He has given me. I can't imagine life without Him!

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

..Hail Satan!! Medical [kike controled] health professionals will never suggest or tell you this. why? because they will give you medications which in turn will produce side affects so they can give you more medications...ect keep up your good work!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

..Hail Satan!! I work in healthcare, Celina, and isn't it just awful what they do? You have seen first hand about the meds. I love your idea to put together a book/list of herbs and natural alternatives. I myself use quite alot of stuff i actually grow in my little backyard and indoors{herbs}. And yea, the teas!! i do that too. What a wonderful idea!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

You are so right. Years ago I worked in one of those assisted living type places for the mentally ill. One patient had like about 30-40 different meds and most were to combat the side effects of another. I'm not kidding about the amount either. She had about 2 pages in her file.

My distaste for pills has led me to find different herbs I can use for health. I've made a lot of teas and such. I would like to compile a book of all kinds of herbs I can use for different health reasons. You know, the way I see it is 1000 years ago people didn't call up the pharmacy for some manufactured pill. They looked to the earth. Why can't people understand the health industry is a business that cares nothing for your health. Craziness!!! Everyday I thank Father Satan just for who He is and what He has given me. I can't imagine life without Him!

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Thanks Blackkat. Sorry, I'm just getting back to this. I've been really busy but still trying to squeeze in time for my Satanic family. Since this post I've actually thought of starting a blog on herbs and how they can cure us. I've come up with a name for the blog; just hoping it's not taken...lol

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

..Hail Satan!! I work in healthcare, Celina, and isn't it just awful what they do? You have seen first hand about the meds. I love your idea to put together a book/list of herbs and natural alternatives. I myself use quite alot of stuff i actually grow in my little backyard and indoors{herbs}. And yea, the teas!! i do that too. What a wonderful idea!

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]hi, i need some financial break help to enable boost up my business.

Thank selina.

hail satan

--- On Thu, 12/15/11, Celina <lovingbelial@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re:Re: Unexpected benefits from meditation
Date: Thursday, December 15, 2011, 4:08 PM

Thanks Blackkat. Sorry, I'm just getting back to this. I've been really busy but still trying to squeeze in time for my Satanic family. Since this post I've actually thought of starting a blog on herbs and how they can cure us. I've come up with a name for the blog; just hoping it's not taken...lol

HAIL SATAN!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Celina" <lovingbelial@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]

I think you need to summon lucifuge rofocale ...Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: Joseph Gyampoh <musicconsult2000@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 10:56:58 -0800 (PST)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re:Re: Unexpected benefits from meditation

<td val[/IMG]hi, i need some financial break help to enable boost up my business.

Thank selina.

hail satan

HAIL SATAN!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]

Uh, yeah.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], claudiuslawal@... wrote:

I think you need to summon lucifuge rofocale ...
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 10:56:58
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re:Re: Unexpected benefits from meditation

hi, i need some financial break help to enable boost up my business.

Thank selina.

hail satan

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back