Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ugh Christian prayer meetings at my house every tuesday (help me)

Janna

So for some reason, my mother has her Christian friends cone over every Tuesday and do some sort of prayer meeting.It's kinda not normal because they chant in Spanish and they stomp around, and do this seizure thing on the ground which gets pretty scary.

My biggest fear at the moment with these Christians is that they will interrogate me, harass me and fear me back into there religion.One of them told my sister that she has multiple sclerosis (sp?) because she doesn't believe in Christ.

Blah my point is that someday soon they will question me about my "so called" belief in Christ. (They have before when i was a follower and I know they will do it again really soon) What should I do? I don't want to deny my faith in Satan and say I follow Christ, but I don't want these people harassing me or my family. Also, when a follower of Christ says "I'll pray for you", is that still considered harassment in a non work place area and in Canada?

Haha on another topic, the Christians when they come to my house and do there prayer meeting bring this little girl that is very ...weird. All my pets are afraid of her. My dog (the friendliest thing on earth) growls at her, and my rats also hide behind me when shes around. Isn't that strange? Should I be worried?

One last thing, my English isn't so great so I'm sorry if some things do not make sense to you.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Janna" <jannadead@... wrote:
So for some reason, my mother has her Christian friends cone over every Tuesday and do some sort of prayer meeting.It's kinda not normal because they chant in Spanish and they stomp around, and do this seizure thing on the ground which gets pretty scary.

My biggest fear at the moment with these Christians is that they will interrogate me, harass me and fear me back into there religion.One of them told my sister that she has multiple sclerosis (sp?) because she doesn't believe in Christ.

Blah my point is that someday soon they will question me about my "so called" belief in Christ. (They have before when i was a follower and I know they will do it again really soon) What should I do? I don't want to deny my faith in Satan and say I follow Christ, but I don't want these people harassing me or my family. Also, when a follower of Christ says "I'll pray for you", is that still considered harassment in a non work place area and in Canada?

Haha on another topic, the Christians when they come to my house and do there prayer meeting bring this little girl that is very ...weird. All my pets are afraid of her. My dog (the friendliest thing on earth) growls at her, and my rats also hide behind me when shes around. Isn't that strange? Should I be worried?

One last thing, my English isn't so great so I'm sorry if some things do not make sense to you.

Hail Satan!
she may be controled by an angel the girl and as for the entire situation this is yet more christian bullcrap...but Satan understands if you have to lie to protect your self from harm untill your 18 of age and can Leave at any time then he isn't so forgiving.

I was on the same situation before, Xtians
come by often.

It is sick to hear there prayers.

Moreover, my actions are very limited,
i mean when meditating, i am always annoyed by
those damn Christians and there worthless effort of
trying to please there Blood-thristy God.

Fortunately it is now over, Xtians stopped annoying me,
the only left harassment is from my parents who forced me
to go to church very Wednesday and Saturday.

Ask Father Satan for guidance, perhaps in your astral
temple, ask Father for protection against the corrupt
perception of Xtians.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Janna" <jannadead@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Well, maybe you can just "come out" you know? Be very open and confident about your Satanic beliefs. Scare the hell out of them. In fact, I wouldn't explain anything, just threaten to kill them, or otherwise find a way to make them fear you, not the other way around!

I don't know if that is what your situation would call for, though. But whatever you do, don't let them get to you!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ceiling.down" <ceiling.down@... wrote:
Well, maybe you can just "come out" you know? Be very open and confident about your Satanic beliefs. Scare the hell out of them. In fact, I wouldn't explain anything, just threaten to kill them, or otherwise find a way to make them fear you, not the other way around!

I don't know if that is what your situation would call for, though. But whatever you do, don't let them get to you!
This can turn into an ugly result

You got two thing to choose between. Lie or tell the truth. But please don´t make them afraid of you that will only make harm to others and you as well later. Then again don´t let them think that you are something to play around with. If they force you to something go to the police and tell them that your family is crazy and doing weird shit, or something like that. It is a lot of thing you can do if you just take time to think and learn about anything that might help you

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ceiling.down" <ceiling.down@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

I have the same exact problem with my parents not accepting my beliefs but I try my best to stay strong and ignore those who don't understand me. You should never show any sort of weakness towards these people because then they'll know how to tear you down. Stay strong and when in doubt meditate and ask Father Satan for his help.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back