Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Trouble in meditation

crimsonwolf1134

I am having trouble going into a trance state, let alone a deep trance. I have gotten better with void meditation ( I could hardly go 5 seconds let alone 5 minutes without thinking of something) but I have still been unable to get into a trance state. If anyone has any tips, I would be most grateful.
Hail Father Satan

<td val[/IMG]The key to entering into a trance state is to achieve a falling sensation in the mind. This can be done in a number of ways. Of course, there is the method explained on the Joy of Satan website, but there are other ways. You could imagine that you are on something that is slowly moving downwards. Then imagine that all the lights are suddenly switched off and you are plunged into total darkness, but still imagine that you are moving down. Another method is to visualize that you are in a descending elevator and all the lights turn off. It doesn't really matter which method you use, just as long as you achieve a falling sensation. To get into a deeper trance, just retain the falling sensation for longer.

--- On Fri, 22/5/09, crimsonwolf1134 <red_hell_wolf@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Trouble in meditation
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, 22 May, 2009, 3:53 AM

I am having trouble going into a trance state, let alone a deep trance. I have gotten better with void meditation ( I could hardly go 5 seconds let alone 5 minutes without thinking of something) but I have still been unable to get into a trance state. If anyone has any tips, I would be most grateful.
Hail Father Satan
[/TD]

The flame meditation.

It REALLY helped and continues to help me A LOT.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crimsonwolf1134" <red_hell_wolf@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan

<td val[/IMG]Oh okay i couldn't really get it, but now i can thank you for your help....!!!! Hail Satan!!!!....

--- On Fri, 5/22/09, Robin Anderson <enki363@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Trouble in meditation
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, May 22, 2009, 6:26 PM

<td vAl[/IMG]The key to entering into a trance state is to achieve a falling sensation in the mind. This can be done in a number of ways. Of course, there is the method explained on the Joy of Satan website, but there are other ways. You could imagine that you are on something that is slowly moving downwards. Then imagine that all the lights are suddenly switched off and you are plunged into total darkness, but still imagine that you are moving down. Another method is to visualize that you are in a descending elevator and all the lights turn off. It doesn't really matter which method you use, just as long as you achieve a falling sensation. To get into a deeper trance, just retain the falling sensation for longer.

--- On Fri, 22/5/09, crimsonwolf1134 <red_hell_wolf@ sbcglobal. net wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Trouble in meditation
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Friday, 22 May, 2009, 3:53 AM

Hail Father Satan
[/TD]
[/TD]

Hey guys try using BANDHAS before Meditating..........

Especially Chin lock will help mostly getting in trance........

AVE SATANAS

HAIL LUCIFER

Something that I have found EXTREMELY useful in meditation is the use of Binaural Beats. It's involves listening to two different frequency tones in each ear in order to produce a certain frequency of the brain. The brain functions on various frequencies which effect our states of consciousness, emotions, etc. This has been used for years to open the chakras, induce happiness and serenity, or even mimic a drug-like or hallucinogenic state. I have been using them for a while now and all the trouble I have had with meditation has ceased. It's excellent for clearing your mind.
It's perfectly safe. I probably wouldn't use it if you are prone to seizures....just in case but I don't know if it's actually an issue. I usually just put the beats on my ipod and slip into a trance during meditation. Some come in the form of music with subtle tones in the background or just simple droning of the beats themselves. It all about what suits you.
I hope this helps.
Ave Satanas!
Ember Draven

Where is a good place to find these binaural beats?

Also, a question for another poster or whoever knows: what are bandhas?

HS

virdux

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mistress.massacre" <mistress.massacre@... wrote:

Something that I have found EXTREMELY useful in meditation is the use of Binaural Beats. It's involves listening to two different frequency tones in each ear in order to produce a certain frequency of the brain. The brain functions on various frequencies which effect our states of consciousness, emotions, etc. This has been used for years to open the chakras, induce happiness and serenity, or even mimic a drug-like or hallucinogenic state. I have been using them for a while now and all the trouble I have had with meditation has ceased. It's excellent for clearing your mind.
It's perfectly safe. I probably wouldn't use it if you are prone to seizures....just in case but I don't know if it's actually an issue. I usually just put the beats on my ipod and slip into a trance during meditation. Some come in the form of music with subtle tones in the background or just simple droning of the beats themselves. It all about what suits you.
I hope this helps.
Ave Satanas!
Ember Draven

For binaural beats, just type it in to a search engine.

For the Bandhas, here's a tidbit of information from:

http://www.geocities.com/gbltsatanists/Xianity7.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"A student of Hatha Yoga employed numerous techniques to catalyze the union of opposites within the body. The union was effected through the regimen which included... the disciplines of alchemy, asanas, and pranayama techniques performed in conjunction with three Bandhas or body locks, Jalandara Bandha, a neck lock, and Mulabandha, a perineum lock, assisted... in holding prana in the abdomen and thus creating a "spark" of "androgynous" fire. This spark was then pushed to the base of the spine by Uddyana Bandha, a stomach lock, where it sympathetically ignited the dormant Kundalini fire and opened the "door" of the Sushumna, the central nadi running up the middle of the spine.

When the door of the Sushumna was opened, the prana flowing within the polar opposite nadis, the Ida and Pingala, would be withdrawn from these divergent channels and made to move into the central nadi. Its upward movement, along with the fiery Kundalini, would then PRECIPITATE [emphasis, mine] the union of all polarities in the body as well as the opening of the six lower energy centers or chakras, the most important of which was the "androgynous" Heart Chakra." - The Return of the Serpents of Wisdom by Mark Amaru Pinkham

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "virdux" <virdux@... wrote:

HS

virdux

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mistress.massacre" <mistress.massacre@ wrote:

I hope this helps.
Ave Satanas!
Ember Draven

There are a few of the beats on youtube and I have many of audio files. They usually overcharge anywhere form a couple hundred to a couple thousand for these programs. Don't bother. Just hit me up an we I figure a way to get them to you if you like. Don't bother paying for them lol.
Wish you well. Maybe I will hear from you.
Ember Draven

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hammerofthegods_666" <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

For binaural beats, just type it in to a search engine.

For the Bandhas, here's a tidbit of information from:

http://www.geocities.com/gbltsatanists/Xianity7.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"A student of Hatha Yoga employed numerous techniques to catalyze the union of opposites within the body. The union was effected through the regimen which included... the disciplines of alchemy, asanas, and pranayama techniques performed in conjunction with three Bandhas or body locks, Jalandara Bandha, a neck lock, and Mulabandha, a perineum lock, assisted... in holding prana in the abdomen and thus creating a "spark" of "androgynous" fire. This spark was then pushed to the base of the spine by Uddyana Bandha, a stomach lock, where it sympathetically ignited the dormant Kundalini fire and opened the "door" of the Sushumna, the central nadi running up the middle of the spine.

When the door of the Sushumna was opened, the prana flowing within the polar opposite nadis, the Ida and Pingala, would be withdrawn from these divergent channels and made to move into the central nadi. Its upward movement, along with the fiery Kundalini, would then PRECIPITATE [emphasis, mine] the union of all polarities in the body as well as the opening of the six lower energy centers or chakras, the most important of which was the "androgynous" Heart Chakra." - The Return of the Serpents of Wisdom by Mark Amaru Pinkham

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "virdux" <virdux@ wrote:

HS

virdux

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mistress.massacre" <mistress.massacre@ wrote:

I hope this helps.
Ave Satanas!
Ember Draven

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back