Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Tonight is the night

rustednails36

I have decided that tonight is the night! Im going to give myself to satan. I fucking hate god/ jesus christ and every cocksucking xian who has tried to forcefeed me thier bullshit that I now know is completely based on false pretenses. FUCK EM!!! Is there any1 out there who has any tips or advice for me?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rustednails36" <rustednails36@... wrote:
I have decided that tonight is the night! Im going to give myself to satan. I fucking hate god/ jesus christ and every cocksucking xian who has tried to forcefeed me thier bullshit that I now know is completely based on false pretenses. FUCK EM!!! Is there any1 out there who has any tips or advice for me?
Read through this whole site. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/

If you haven't already. Its what got me started. I'm still new to this too.

Congratulation!!!!Follow your instinct
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, May 2, 2009 10:37:27 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Tonight is the night

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back