Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Tolkien's dwarves

shantikami

I was reading a cracked article, and came across these interesting quotes:

..."dwarves are not heroes, but calculating folk with a great idea of the value of money; some are tricky and treacherous and pretty bad lots..." from The Hobbit.

and then, from the author:

"The dwarves of course are quite obviously - wouldn't you say that in many ways they remind you of the jews? Their words are Semitic obviously, constructed to be Semitic."

So now we now...Tolkien's dwarves are mocking jews.

HAHAHA did the author of the book really say that?? XDI really liked this movie, it was so nice, fairy-tale like, and with no freakin' brainwashing... There were the "Runes" of course, but they had no actual connection etc etc with real life magick, so it doesn't matter. :pAnd of course there's always the whole concept of "darkness equals evil" which is stupid, but okay... Okay...
Still, I really enjoyed both movies, they were so refreshing and happy (and sad at some moments :p) and... ehm... T... Thranduil... What a handsome character. xD
AH I digress but I really liked the movie! :)Talking of dwarves though, they're actually elementals (in real life I mean xP), like the fairies. I'm just saying this in case you didn't know (this information is rather irrelevant to your topic though ^^;).

Στις 2:41 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 20 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "alexendorian@..." <alexendorian@... έγραψε:

..."dwarves are not heroes, but calculating folk with a great idea of the value of money; some are tricky and treacherous and pretty bad lots..." from The Hobbit.

"The dwarves of course are quite obviously - wouldn't you say that in many ways they remind you of the jews? Their words are Semitic obviously, constructed to be Semitic."

Never thought about it that way lol I always liked the Hobbit i read it as a kid                                    HAIL SATAN! HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL! /88

On Wednesday, March 19, 2014 5:41 PM, "alexendorian@..." <alexendorian@... wrote:

To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 19:35:21 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Tolkien's dwarves

I the new hobbit movie, I think it's pretty obvious the dwarves are meant to represent jews, and the lonely mountain/erebor is meant to represent pissrael. The dwarves have to "slay the dragon (smaug)" in order to get their homeland back, right? In real life, the jews are literally trying to murder the kundalini serpent so they can rule the world from pissrael...

The movies are good, but the book's are awesomeeee !
Tolkien himself was an antisemite, if i am not wrong, and also Lovecraft despise them. As for Dwarves represent the jews... well i've never thought of that to be honest. Where did you read it :p ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back