Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

This Guy is pushing Christianity to Far

satinismygod12

b3poj2d2- posted some things just because i commented in youtube on his profile with many other people this is what he said.

b3poj2d2 (1 day ago) Remove | Block User | Spam
lol, i got a paster not preist,an jesus is my savior not some misled human like you just CLAIMING christainaty or a believe,and as far as lies satan lies and will suffer an all his followers,ask your selfs why even with all the worlds diffrent religons an gods jesus is known best,lol,satan is a fool,an his followers blinded,an to foolish to know jesus gave even you power over satan,satan is not only beneath my god but every christain,lol,real christains have been touched by the holy spirit,an know the power of god,people like you is like someone who never seen or experiance,dont belive cause really you just never been there,so i pray jesus binds satan lies an god release the holy spirit an show you some love

heres the link to his account

http://www.youtube.com/user/b3poj2d2

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satinismygod12" <satinismygod12@... wrote:
b3poj2d2- posted some things just because i commented in youtube on his profile with many other people this is what he said.

lol, i got a paster not preist,an jesus is my savior not some misled human like you just CLAIMING christainaty or a believe,and as far as lies satan lies and will suffer an all his followers,ask your selfs why even with all the worlds diffrent religons an gods jesus is known best,lol,satan is a fool,an his followers blinded,an to foolish to know jesus gave even you power over satan,satan is not only beneath my god but every christain,lol,real christains have been touched by the holy spirit,an know the power of god,people like you is like someone who never seen or experiance,dont belive cause really you just never been there,so i pray jesus binds satan lies an god release the holy spirit an show you some love

Lolol yeah, He posted something retarded on my channel too, I cant check it because I'm FUCKING BANNNED -.- but yeah, He isn't too smart XD
When I read some of his stuff I was like WTF, That isn't even english xD

i have been leaving very confusing comments to him oh and he is from louisiana.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satinismygod12" <satinismygod12@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satinismygod12" <satinismygod12@ wrote:

Lolol yeah, He posted something retarded on my channel too, I cant check it because I'm FUCKING BANNNED -.- but yeah, He isn't too smart XD
When I read some of his stuff I was like WTF, That isn't even english xD
are you crazy talking things about satan like that thats just being stupid sure satan is the creator god of both ancient european culturals that don't exist any more.and the creator of the sumerian religions and its people but he is not the only creator just like buddha the other chinese asian was a creator to the chinese asian people.not only satan as his people.and shiva brahma vishnu and other hindu gods were creators to the hindu religion there people

I gave him something he will fail at arguing with. :) I love winning arguments with pure logic and then seeing peoples faces when they know they can't say anything back. Lol, he sent me a message saying "I ohpe you birn in helll." What a dumb ass. xD

christians are fucking hypocrites just like there god. there to blind to see god breaks most of his own laws and has his people break the rest its bullshit and one day god will fall to satan as this guy will fall to a powerfull follower of satan. HAIL SATAN!!

i left a comment on his page. i tried leaving a really big one that deff woulda shut him up but unfortunatley it was too big and it said error and i was like dammmmmn

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "willisawsome1994" <willisawsome1994@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satinismygod12" <satinismygod12@ wrote:

christians are fucking hypocrites just like there god. there to blind to see god breaks most of his own laws and has his people break the rest its bullshit and one day god will fall to satan as this guy will fall to a powerfull follower of satan. HAIL SATAN!!

lmao I'm thinking of getting a youtube account just to post a comment on this dumbasses page! They need to stop leaving their shitty comments, we're not foolish slaves.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xxanthony420" <xxanthony420@... wrote:

i left a comment on his page. i tried leaving a really big one that deff woulda shut him up but unfortunatley it was too big and it said error and i was like dammmmmn

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "willisawsome1994" <willisawsome1994@ wrote:

That guy is a dumbass,his own bible says god allows Satan to torment christians so whatever.HAIL SATAN THE ONE TRUE GOD!

<td val[/IMG]hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha All you naive Christians.  What has God ever done for anyone?  He is just a lying bitch trying to enslave humanity.  He prevents us from gaining knowledge. Why you ask?  So we cannot become as powerful as him.  Why?  Because he is a jealous god.  You say Jesus saved us from being sent to hell, but who was it that origionally sent people to hell? It was Jesus' own selfish Father.  Even now, suppose a person is absolutely perfect and never sins, yet he does not believe in Jesus or Christianity , according to the bible, he will be sent to hell.  This means that about half the world is going to hell for wanting knowledge.  Does bastard Father still seem so great?  "Show us love" Ha!

--- On Sat, 8/15/09, tearsofdespair33 <tearsofdespair33@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: This Guy is pushing Christianity to Far
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, August 15, 2009, 6:15 PM

lmao I'm thinking of getting a youtube account just to post a comment on this dumbasses page! They need to stop leaving their shitty comments, we're not foolish slaves.
--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "xxanthony420" <xxanthony420@ ... wrote:

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "willisawsome1994" <willisawsome1994@ wrote:

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "satinismygod12" <satinismygod12@ wrote:

lol, i got a paster not preist,an jesus is my savior not some misled human like you just CLAIMING christainaty or a believe,and as far as lies satan lies and will suffer an all his followers,ask your selfs why even with all the&#65279; worlds diffrent religons an gods jesus is known best,lol,satan is a fool,an his followers blinded,an to foolish to know jesus gave even you power over satan,satan is not only beneath my god but every christain,lol, real christains have been touched by the holy spirit,an know the power of god,people like you is like someone who never seen or experiance,dont belive cause really you just never been there,so i pray jesus binds satan lies an god release the holy spirit an show you some love

http://www.youtube. com/user/ b3poj2d2
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Derek Yang <xxdashboardconfessionalxx@... wrote:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha All you naive Christians.  What has God ever done for anyone?  He is just a lying bitch trying to enslave humanity.  He prevents us from gaining knowledge. Why you ask?  So we cannot become as powerful as him.  Why?  Because he is a jealous god.  You say Jesus saved us from being sent to hell, but who was it that origionally sent people to hell? It was Jesus' own selfish Father.  Even now, suppose a person is absolutely perfect and never sins, yet he does not believe in Jesus or Christianity , according to the bible, he will be sent to hell.  This means that about half the world is going to hell for wanting knowledge.  Does bastard Father still seem so great?  "Show us love" Ha!

--- On Sat, 8/15/09, tearsofdespair33 <tearsofdespair33@... wrote:

Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: This Guy is pushing Christianity to Far
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, August 15, 2009, 6:15 PM

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "xxanthony420" <xxanthony420@ ... wrote:

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "willisawsome1994" <willisawsome1994@ wrote:

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "satinismygod12" <satinismygod12@ wrote:

lol, i got a paster not preist,an jesus is my savior not some misled human like you just CLAIMING christainaty or a believe,and as far as lies satan lies and will suffer an all his followers,ask your selfs why even with all the worlds diffrent religons an gods jesus is known best,lol,satan is a fool,an his followers blinded,an to foolish to know jesus gave even you power over satan,satan is not only beneath my god but every christain,lol, real christains have been touched by the holy spirit,an know the power of god,people like you is like someone who never seen or experiance,dont belive cause really you just never been there,so i pray jesus binds satan lies an god release the holy spirit an show you some love

http://www.youtube com/user/ b3poj2d2
why would you call him God?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back