Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Ranks Of Humans, Demons & Gods

Any "Names" by the enemy will be blotted out, to cease the jewish confusion on the topic. Words like "Angels, Arch-Angels" and so on, are Ancient Greek in origin, but will be explained in another more elaborate topics (they are words that we won't use here, to avoid falsehood and correlation).
glad you took that step,
i was assigned to translate this section and working with those names gives uncomfortable feeling!
sadly the times i spend translating gone in vain. but it's fine if it's for the common good.

Amazing post and description! Specific and accurate😃. I look forward to the new updates!

Soon, the most major task of updating the Joy of Satan Gods & Demons Section [will be renamed], will begin.

Currently, the Joy of Satan Dedication Ritual has received the following updates: Prayer, FAQ expanded, visuals.

The Dedication Ritual has been updated, to illustrate where you are going with this. The Godhead and to Dedicate to the Gods, means that one reverses the flow of the Andrapoda path, and wants to become human and then a God.

The Gods have many Ranks, these will be the Central Ranks here as to not create needless confusion. Any "Names" by the enemy will be blotted out, to cease the jewish confusion on the topic. Words like "Angels, Arch-Angels" and so on, are Ancient Greek in origin, but will be explained in another more elaborate topics (they are words that we won't use here, to avoid falsehood and correlation).

More analysis of this is forthcoming. Only very broad explanations are needed for now. At the end of this knowledge, one will know exactly who or what they are dealing with.

Here, there are not included more subdivisions. These are also not for "Humans to decide". Humans who go around parading they are "something else" are not only digging their own ignorance and diving in deeper, but they cannot fool people who will know the full criteria of these.

For example, unless a person can deliberately manifest exceptional changes in humanity, or display other powers, they are not in anyway part of certain ranks. This also has an internal character to it.

Ranks are not shared to procure delusions, but rather to banish them.

GODS, DEMONS RANKS:

"Head Gods"
- This Crown is synonymous with the Crown Chakra, the highest Human Chakra. According to Proclus, these are named "First Ones" or "Πρώτιστοι". These are the highest Gods. The Gods are tasked with making men as Gods directly, with the help of all the other Ranks of Divine Beings. They are the highest ones, and they are the highest of the highest of Ranks. About their powers, they will be described in other sections and more internal knowledge. These teach and are on the highest of the highest spiritual domains, nothing less. The fewest beings will be presided by these. The powers here are to change the Fate of humans, and other Demons, and other miraculous forces that are beyond conception.

"Gods" - These are exceptionally advanced Demons, who draw closer to the Highest Crowns or Gods. They are also of exceptional power. For lack of a better term, they will be called "Demi Gods". They preside on applying the will of the Crowned Princes.

"Demons" - On this level, while these beings are Gods to us [comparable to humans] these Beings are still inconceivably more advanced compared to humans. We call them Gods but some are Demons. Many "Ancient Great Humans" are already in this rank, after exceptional development.

"Half Demons" - This is a very large category, of Heroes who have not fully transitioned to the higher level of being Demons. They can have impressive powers and Siddhis, they are still Gods to human beings.

"Heroes" - Souls of Humans who have reached the transitional level on upward ranking. Compared to humans, again of inconceivable powers. Herein are the "Greatest Humans of History". Previously, these were Human beings. They can act as Guardians to Human beings, humanity and human society, very directly. They are most helpful, as they reside still close to Humans. Still Gods compared to Human beings.

Human Ranks:

"Advanced Human"
- Humans of elevated powers, spiritually awakened for real [not imagined, or deluded to be as such]. Not Heroes or Demons yet, but with affinity to go upward rather than downward. They have many of the actual powers of the Demons.

"Human" - Everything is called human nowadays even if it does not behave as a true human. When one naturally sees these people, they can tell these people are not fully human just yet. What we would refer to as a Human nowadays, here has transformed from an Andrapod permanently to a Human. They no longer have most of the plights of humans, such as random evil, outbursts, ignorance is far less; ignorance is comprehended and attempted to truly be overcome.

As such I have put many codes in the Ethics section; one of them being "Into a Human". Many people think they are human, but they are not fully human yet. Spiritual, ethical intellectual and material advancement is required to get to this rank. That is a miracle. If many of these people existed on earth, we would already be in a form of "Golden Age".

"Aspiring Human" - These beings are good, higher types of people, who are more capable and able to advance. Their trajectory has started to be upward; still, there is strong tendency to evil and ignorance, but one is fighting against it, and they are succeeding for the most part in that task.

"Awakened Human" - Humans recently awakened to spirituality or goodness, basic powers, basic spiritual affinities. Already a huge attainment for a soul, as the entropic pull when one is an Andrapod is of exceptional force. Smart people, good people, people of good vocation. Even if one reaches here in their lifetime, they should be very satisfied; a very large portion of sub-humanity and andrapodism has been removed.

"Andrapod" - Here is where most souls begin. What we falsely call a "Human being" nowadays, is actually an Andrapod, at the bottom of the evolutionary chain of the Gods. Completely unawakened human, very close to animal consciousness, human only in potential form, can be tentative to Good or Evil. Education and spirituality, can kickstart the being from this level, to start becoming more and more human, going upward. Some of these are going to fall in the lesser levels or remain here. A percent is meant for upward movement. Spiritual Satanism concerns ourselves only with those of either higher ranks, or cases where upward movement can happen.

"Fallen Andrapod" - Can have many categories, from "falling" to totally irredeemable. Totally evil, on the downward spiral, bordering anywhere from equal to animals or even beneath them. To call them animals in human form would be a mistake toward all animals, who are noble. Faculties start to not represent humans, but the vile sides of animals.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
This is a great post

Soon, the most major task of updating the Joy of Satan Gods & Demons Section [will be renamed], will begin.

Currently, the Joy of Satan Dedication Ritual has received the following updates: Prayer, FAQ expanded, visuals.

The Dedication Ritual has been updated, to illustrate where you are going with this. The Godhead and to Dedicate to the Gods, means that one reverses the flow of the Andrapoda path, and wants to become human and then a God.

The Gods have many Ranks, these will be the Central Ranks here as to not create needless confusion. Any "Names" by the enemy will be blotted out, to cease the jewish confusion on the topic. Words like "Angels, Arch-Angels" and so on, are Ancient Greek in origin, but will be explained in another more elaborate topics (they are words that we won't use here, to avoid falsehood and correlation).

More analysis of this is forthcoming. Only very broad explanations are needed for now. At the end of this knowledge, one will know exactly who or what they are dealing with.

Here, there are not included more subdivisions. These are also not for "Humans to decide". Humans who go around parading they are "something else" are not only digging their own ignorance and diving in deeper, but they cannot fool people who will know the full criteria of these.

For example, unless a person can deliberately manifest exceptional changes in humanity, or display other powers, they are not in anyway part of certain ranks. This also has an internal character to it.

GODS, DEMONS RANKS:

"Head Gods"
- This Crown is synonymous with the Crown Chakra, the highest Human Chakra. According to Proclus, these are named "First Ones" or "Πρώτιστοι". These are the highest Gods. The Gods are tasked with making men as Gods directly, with the help of all the other Ranks of Divine Beings. They are the highest ones, and they are the highest of the highest of Ranks. About their powers, they will be described in other sections and more internal knowledge. These teach and are on the highest of the highest spiritual domains, nothing less. The fewest beings will be presided by these. The powers here are to change the Fate of humans, and other Demons, and other miraculous forces that are beyond conception.

"Gods" - These are exceptionally advanced Demons, who draw closer to the Highest Crowns or Gods. They are also of exceptional power. For lack of a better term, they will be called "Demi Gods". They preside on applying the will of the Crowned Princes.

"Demons" - On this level, while these beings are Gods to us [comparable to humans] these Beings are still inconceivably more advanced compared to humans. We call them Gods but some are Demons. Many "Ancient Great Humans" are already in this rank, after exceptional development.

"Half Demons" - This is a very large category, of Heroes who have not fully transitioned to the higher level of being Demons. They can have impressive powers and Siddhis, they are still Gods to human beings.

"Heroes" - Souls of Humans who have reached the transitional level on upward ranking. Compared to humans, again of inconceivable powers. Herein are the "Greatest Humans of History". Previously, these were Human beings. They can act as Guardians to Human beings, humanity and human society, very directly. They are most helpful, as they reside still close to Humans. Still Gods compared to Human beings.

Human Ranks:

"Advanced Human"
- Humans of elevated powers, spiritually awakened for real [not imagined, or deluded to be as such]. Not Heroes or Demons yet, but with affinity to go upward rather than downward. They have many of the actual powers of the Demons.

"Human" - Everything is called human nowadays even if it does not behave as a true human. When one naturally sees these people, they can tell these people are not fully human just yet. What we would refer to as a Human nowadays, here has transformed from an Andrapod permanently to a Human. They no longer have most of the plights of humans, such as random evil, outbursts, ignorance is far less; ignorance is comprehended and attempted to truly be overcome.

As such I have put many codes in the Ethics section; one of them being "Into a Human". Many people think they are human, but they are not fully human yet. Spiritual, ethical intellectual and material advancement is required to get to this rank. That is a miracle. If many of these people existed on earth, we would already be in a form of "Golden Age".

"Aspiring Human" - These beings are good, higher types of people, who are more capable and able to advance. Their trajectory has started to be upward; still, there is strong tendency to evil and ignorance, but one is fighting against it, and they are succeeding for the most part in that task.

"Awakened Human" - Humans recently awakened to spirituality or goodness, basic powers, basic spiritual affinities. Already a huge attainment for a soul, as the entropic pull when one is an Andrapod is of exceptional force. Smart people, good people, people of good vocation. Even if one reaches here in their lifetime, they should be very satisfied; a very large portion of sub-humanity and andrapodism has been removed.

"Andrapod" - Here is where most souls begin. What we falsely call a "Human being" nowadays, is actually an Andrapod, at the bottom of the evolutionary chain of the Gods. Completely unawakened human, very close to animal consciousness, human only in potential form, can be tentative to Good or Evil. Education and spirituality, can kickstart the being from this level, to start becoming more and more human, going upward. Some of these are going to fall in the lesser levels or remain here. A percent is meant for upward movement. Spiritual Satanism concerns ourselves only with those of either higher ranks, or cases where upward movement can happen.

"Fallen Andrapod" - Can have many categories, from "falling" to totally irredeemable. Totally evil, on the downward spiral, bordering anywhere from equal to animals or even beneath them. To call them animals in human form would be a mistake toward all animals, who are noble. Faculties start to not represent humans, but the vile sides of animals.

After performing Anubis ritual 2days back, I woke up with few questions which realigned my focus to a final question. And I have decided to make that question my daily question of constant realignment.

"How can I keep walking the path of the Gods?
How can I keep walking the path of the Godhead?"
This post just certifies that I was really led by Anubis.
No matter the level I am, I want to work to the top. I wish it could be in this life time.
But this realignment made me realize this is all I also truly want from childhood. " To touch this world as a divine representation of HEAVEN. I weep, I yearn and I'll strive.
I lived yesterday asking myself that question and it was really a productive life for me. I think that also inspired me to actually log in today, cos I also keep checking the site without logging in.
I am grateful for the path to destiny....

thank you. I thank you very much. This article makes me know and understand Gods and even myself better than before. I don't know how to thank you.🤍🪷☀️

Your ranking is very generous for mortals and that tries to help them to feel "a one level upper" than they ever been or what they had, but lost and they climbing once time again.
In my region Andrapods are called similarly to words "common folks", but with a grain of negativity.
What to say - I'm a little surprised with strong separation line of Human and Andrapod, but time will show how strong "the wall" is. I hope your definition of human won't fall at incoming times.
The clock strucking inbounding Justice. We are obliged to create new definition of Human from ashes we'll get
I wouldn't make all four categories at line Awakened-Aspiring-Human-Advanced, one between Human and losing (Andrapods) and one between Human and champions (Heroes) is enough, but I like your strong faith in them.

I wasn't sure what Andrapoda was so I searched & hey, it led back to a JOS pdf from Feb 22, The NPC = The Andrapoda. What a great read. THEN another search link led to "IX. Andrapoda Ethics" & my head exploded. I have an unstarted career in UI Design, & seeing text all centered made some of my hair fall out. 😁That's a readable no-no. Left align for easy reading, & I think the character sweet spot was between 50-80 characters. Centering is mostly for quotes, or other highlighted single elements. I hope the page updates turn out great!

GODS, DEMONS RANKS:

"Head Gods"

Human Ranks:

"Advanced Human"

This is the best sermon I've had in a while :love:
The Magnificent Sermon (y)
Thank you very much High Priest Hooded Cobra 666!

Honestly, I do not know what rank I am in, but I decided to get rid of the last restrictions that hinder my spiritual development, namely, I decided to sacrifice some of my hobbies and entertainment in order to spend this time on spiritual development 👁️
T
hey no longer have most of the plights of humans, such as random evil, outbursts, ignorance is far less; ignorance is comprehended and attempted to truly be overcome.
Maybe this is a stupid question on my part, but I'm a little dumb on some topics 😿. What do you mean by random evil, outbursts, ignorance in this context?

These beings are good, higher types of people
Humans recently awakened to spirituality or goodness
Smart people, good people, people of good vocation.
What is meant by good people and goodness in this context?

High Priest Hooded Cobra 666, perhaps I am asking too much, but could you make a brief description (listing the qualities) of Advanced and Awakened People as a roadmap and listing the qualities of Andrapods and Fallen Andrapods in order to get rid of these negative qualities, if they are present?

I can visualize it perfectly now. Life is an RPG where you start as a Lv.1 Andrapod and must develop into a Lv.100 Advanced Human. Then you get the endgame DLC.

I like that we have rank amongst Human beings, because it strongly drives home the meaning of Lord Beelzebul's Ethic "Into a Human", particularly, the prayer:

“O Master Beelzebul,
Show me the ways of humanity,
For being a human
if done properly,
is enough!”

I didn't understand it fully, until now.
Thank you HPHC for clarifying this subject which has been kind of confusing for years.
The most exact we are, the most precise we are, the more equipped we are to destroy any doubt.
Thus we get closer to the Eternal Truth!

Thank you, it's very intresting.

Is it the "Advanced Human" who has already successfully raised his kundalini?

"Heroes" are those with immortal souls.

So the "Half Demons" are those whose souls and bodies have become immortal?

Is my conclusion correct?

GODS, DEMONS RANKS:

"Head Gods"

Human Ranks:

"Advanced Human"

What category would be a rabbi with spiritual abilities?

From reading the categorys it seems only as from "Awakened Human" are spiritual powers possible, but they are clearly not in this category.

This is great, I was wondering what we'd call the lower level Sapians, and Andrapod sounds like a perfect even propperly scientific name for something that is of the same species but is in many cases not quite or even nothing like us. I remember my "Andrapod" days, and am nothnig but blissful to know I've grown far passed that, I've noticed for a long time people around me don't quite seem human, even primal. Hell, it's undenyable when a muslim woman hikes up her dress, drops a duce in her hand and whips it at someone in plain sight that this behaviour is far below a human - this is straight up actual monkey behaviour, which further proves the point that these people are fallen beyond all comprihension, and that's probably the least sickening example, as disgusting as that is.

I believe I am at the very least Aspiring at this point, I've thought a lot about how far I've come. There's still a fair ammount proverbial dead skin to shed, but I aim to reach Advanced in my lifetime, or at the very least be a fully completed Human. I'd like to hit Hero, but I'm gonna shoot for what I'm sure I can reach at this time, and my outlook is even more positive now that we have defined goals to strive for in this area. I believe in all of you as well, let's maximize our potential to the best of our capabilities!
Ad Astra, lets go!!! :D

What category would be a rabbi with spiritual abilities?

From reading the categorys it seems only as from "Awakened Human" are spiritual powers possible, but they are clearly not in this category.
Please note that this classification applies only to humans. Humans, in the sense of human beings of origin from the Gods. Jews do not come from the Gods, their development follows different systems from ours.
As for the answer to that, I don't have one. You can't really draw direct parallels like that.
And the nature of the Enemy makes it unclear what power a "powerful" jew actually has and what power is just given to him to use temporarily.

Please note that this classification applies only to humans. Humans, in the sense of human beings of origin from the Gods. Jews do not come from the Gods, their development follows different systems from ours.
As for the answer to that, I don't have one. You can't really draw direct parallels like that.
And the nature of the Enemy makes it unclear what power a "powerful" jew actually has and what power is just given to him to use temporarily.
They started as Humans as far as I understand from HPHC Sermon, therefore a downward category under fallen adrapod for this seems fitting.
"
In regards to why the Jews were not annihilated by the Ancient Peoples, who kept them in "check" for their behaviours, the situation is very simple is that they were observed as "humans". In fact, they might have "begun" their very early origins as a very bad race of humans, filled with unaddressed evil, inferiority complex, and other qualms.

I do believe after years of research on this particular vermin, that it later on and progressively became the alien nonsense it is today, and it was not really left down by a spaceship or anything like this.

Yet from closely studying their history I have came to the conclusion that any so called "Reptilian traits" arrived later, as the leaders of their race started to strike unholy bargains with very evil entities in order to promote their intents at all costs.

The above is obvious as simply there is no way the enlightened people of the past would not have dealt with what should be dealt with. In fact, I believe the origins of the material and physical form of the jews were "human" like anyone else, but a tribe that did all the wrong moves a tribe can possibly do, including asking the most disgusting entities to accompany them on a journey for global damnation.

If I am very objective, I will also say the Jewish people are actually on a large decline from the very "Ancient" types, who arguably seem to be just a deranged bunch that started somewhere in Mesopotamia, and that's likely why they were tolerated by everyone else, as they at least visually were like "Anyone else".

Rabbis have tried to constantly mystify their origins to give false credence to what the jews are, presenting them as super otherworldy conquerors, yet the contribution, knowledge and understanding of this tribe is medium at best, and it's medium after all the theft they have done. They are not a single fingernail of a Brahman or Shinto master, and they were not even a fingernail of Aristotle or many other legends.

This bandit tribe filled with race mixed bozos, that has just used institutionalized spiritual knowledge by the wiser Indo Aryans, and Whites, to run a little mafia that they call a "Race". For that reasons, you will notice that jews seldom hestitate to race mix to drag more people into their mix of bozos, while simutaneously retaining a semblance of purity for their "Rabbis". That's because they simply bring on more cannon fodder in the desert mafia.

The only thing we are to take away from this is that the jews "are" or in my view, have "fully become" alien, to the point that the progressive changes on whatever they used to be are now permanent, and now other "entities" can take control of them based on unholy bargains their elders and others have struck." https://ancient-forums.com/threads/...n-demystifying-jews-part-1.81935/#post-418682

I can visualize it perfectly now. Life is an RPG where you start as a Lv.1 Andrapod and must develop into a Lv.100 Advanced Human. Then you get the endgame DLC.
Not necessarily, the progress you make in previous seasons is stored in your soul-cloud and is restored with new each season until you beat the game.

You said it yourself, the category is called "Advanced Human", not "Advanced Humanoid".
You are right I did over read:

Thank you

GODS, DEMONS RANKS:

"Head Gods"

Human Ranks:

"Advanced Human"

I do not want to sound blasphemous; that is not the intention. But how far are the Demigods from the Crowns of Hell? Is there more distance between us humans and the Demi-Gods, or between the Demi-Gods and the Crowns of Hell?

I only ask to get a perspective of how far the higher hierarchies may be.

I don't think asking this will makes sense anyway at my level, but maybe it's a legit question, idk.

Please can anyone tell me what is father Beelzebul name in Egyptian pantheon..

Thank you
Hail poseidon
Hail Zeus

When in doubt I will be hard on myself to avoid falsehoods.

Let's say I am free from most negative tendencies compared to the ordinary person, and in the worst moments I still try to detach myself, understand the problem to solve it.

There are times when I admire Gods spiritual form and see something more, something I see in my higher self, something I feel during Standard Rituals or when I pray at the altar.

But I still have things to overcome, let's say I am not 100 percent efficient and manifested.

Looking at the hierarchy, maybe when I manifest 100% that feeling, that seriousness, strength and sacredness, I can call myself human.

Or maybe this is just the beginning of a human being, I don't know.

I look upward and want to be like the Gods, try to connect with them, eliminate falsehood from my soul, and be Virtuous.

Considering that I am young, this can already be called a great achievement, but I also have to face the challenges of my age, such as building a life, job, family and the like. Is this also part of being a human? Or is it just the context? There will always be context.

Being basics I would say yes. What do you think?

What do you think?
You are aspiring human at this point. There are not too many humans on this earth at this point. Yet, it is possible that you have had a glimpse of the above state, actual human being, but to be there, there would not be any doubt.

Everyone is concerned about family, work, and so on. That alone does not indicate your status. Your state is determined how you are, and how you handle things.

The most important thing to mind is that where one is going. These types are going to perish on their own eventually. A so called "salvation" of a soul that has fallen that far down, is not to the benefit of any other soul. Better souls rather profit from not engaging them. Their salvation is in many cases also not possible, despite of what Christians say.

The task of life is not to imagine a world without these, but rather for the soul to focus to go upward itself. What vermin does is not very important. When one rectifies and renders these fallen creatures as irrelevant after a point.

These feed on the relevance that the andrapoda give to them, ie, the goyim is what feeds the slavers. On the ranks above, these stand no chance.

From awakened human and upward, they are losing all their power and influence over them. That's why they are mad to keep you on these levels before this, so to maintain the feeding source for their evil.
🌟Loving how you express this all! Definitely feel you when reading you're words..they are so powerfully on point it makes my heart pound so full of life! Renewal and such great comfort to feel you and not just reading words. Beautiful. Bountiful. Bold and blazing with Lucifrian light and healing in your Satanic night the darkness to ease gently the sprouts from their seeds.
One of my recent songs (Navigator) has some lyrics like: "..stop falling then stop falling now! We'll rise above!" And.."navigate me the hell right out of here! Stay and rid the vermin! " Its really exciting to know I'm here you're here we are here together in like mind and heart.. wow..one of my old channels long ago banned was called UpwardsTheMagneticTree-Valkyrie 🌳 I love you. I love you all! Hail JoS! Hail victory!

🌟Loving how you express this all! Definitely feel you when reading you're words..they are so powerfully on point it makes my heart pound so full of life! Renewal and such great comfort to feel you and not just reading words. Beautiful. Bountiful. Bold and blazing with Lucifrian light and healing in your Satanic night the darkness to ease gently the sprouts from their seeds.
One of my recent songs (Navigator) has some lyrics like: "..stop falling then stop falling now! We'll rise above!" And.."navigate me the hell right out of here! Stay and rid the vermin! " Its really exciting to know I'm here you're here we are here together in like mind and heart.. wow..one of my old channels long ago banned was called UpwardsTheMagneticTree-Valkyrie 🌳 I love you. I love you all! Hail JoS! Hail victory!
Oh and I could reply about alot but just wanted to say something small here..about looking at the sun..was a great analogy. I never believed the thing about not looking at the sun...I knew it might be true for most people and that yes..I myself could not endlessly stare but I would look and do still at it in different ways..not saying I know for sure but its not a combusting ball but feels as if it is a doorway porthole and also like Gods both the sun and moon in their own ways and I feel the moon has its own light and not just reflecting the suns light like we are told...now thats a whole other topics so will stay on point if possible;) As a child whom was raised without any television in the house and alot of time on my own I recall being so content just sitting peacefully looking observing at the magic in this world and wanting to help it thrive in a world that didn't seem to acknowledge it ..and would stare up at the sky at recess at school (I would play too but more often find a tree or somewhere to sit to look up) at what I would describe as ships that can fly and blend in with the clouds and sky if they so wanted to..and at night as early as I can remember I would just sit by my window and stare for hours until sleep hit me ...in fact I still just about every night take time and am still in awe if not more at how much activity is going on in the skies. Though this itself is more topic branching into recalling when in my early twenties started noticing the culling aka chemtrails/geo-engineering and I had videos about how we should take action against this..would actually call the park rangers, air traffic controllers etc etc and ask that people have a right to know when and where they are gonna be doing this especially if they think its ok to take over the air without our permission and spray us with poisonous heavy metals and dna rna particles etc etc..morgellians all that shit..the skies are somewhat different now in some ways but this is the enemy lashing out in attempts to prevent the spiritual progress and for all we know the whole project blue beam could be the very sky we see they would prefer to lay over a screen of the sky they want us to see which is a little crazy sounding but thats how devious kikes are to try to prop themselves up as if they own the very sky..the seas...the lands..displacing man amd usurping the blood and soil for themselves as they always try repeatedly through history in one way or another. I'm so ready for real change. There were some times not to long ago where me and my daughter were in danger..we were protected though..there were also what might have been what some say will of the wisps..every single night in the woods where I had been and it felt as if they also were helping us girls..its too muvh to write now this is already gone long oops haha ;) Ok THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!

This blends in so beautifully also with the general roles people assume or get in society. Honest doctors, policemen, firefighters, teachers and animal care-takers always have a genuine slice of nobility in their personality and spirit. On the other-side this cannot be said about criminals, even petty ones.
Yes but if those doctors,teachers,policemen work under the jew and its freemasonic 12 year slave education innduction they are basically worse then petty criminal and some are so damn narcissistic they will revel in themselves "helping humanity" as they simply continue to (most of them unconsciously and the worst of them consciously intending) maintain the mainstream narrative ..but yes, I do see what you mean.

GODS, DEMONS RANKS:

"Head Gods"

Human Ranks:

"Advanced Human"

Wonderful post, thank you!

GODS, DEMONS RANKS:

"Head Gods"

Human Ranks:

"Advanced Human"

Fallen andrapods are the Jews because they are lower than the animals in fact they are lizards

I've always considered cats to be spiritually superior to almost any human I've ever met personally. What do you think? True or just me not knowing what I'm talking about?

I've always considered cats to be spiritually superior to almost any human I've ever met personally. What do you think? True or just me not knowing what I'm talking about?
Spiritually, absolutely. Most animals are sacred, mammals moreso, and certain animals even moreso. Cats themselves are highly symbolic, make good familiars and have a powerful connection to nature.
Their chakras also allow for a great sensing of energy. Me and many others have had cats wanna get close to us when doing spiritual energy work (or, slightly more embarassingly, when you orgasm) because they see the surge of energy.

I am doing great discoveries over time upon the truth and how things actually work/function into this world and so on.
For some reason I've always knew , believe it or not doesn't matter for me, but I've always knew that a Human can , potentially , willingly if powerful enough and not only he can tap into higher abilities such as the one's Demons have.

I like the way of how you've put the topic and it's content , I appreciate your dedication and the hard work you're doing for a greater humanity.

Now I start to realize and believe that higher beings , more higher in rank/power then the average human let's say a Demon , even although the Demon can help , he might cannot even help even if he might wish because of the higher Ranks upper then the Demon itself but not only that and also the Demon knowing that if it dose help giving you just what you've asked without any prio decisions and planning to change yourself and your own destiny then you are still fucked , maybe even worse , therefore those two are just personal examples I have realized over many years trough my experience as of what I am.

People , strong enough , to had the courage to keep their own self and identify and not become manipulated and overwhelmed by the intruders around us , people strong enough to found the Gods not only on the exterior but mostly within themselves.

Somehow , maybe not entirely , at least at the moment , I would like to come with some great content in regards of the metaphysics of how one posses his potential and what is best , why is best and what lacks what needs improving.

I don't want to make this bigger then this but feel free to comment or message on private if got any questions.

May the GodHead's and the superiors powers beyond our own capacity to even understand Bless you all and guide you all towards your greatest potential in the infinitum and shall we all be as was always been GOD's.

If you like my content feel free to buy me an hamburger in the after life. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Now I start to realize and believe that higher beings , more higher in rank/power then the average human let's say a Demon , even although the Demon can help , he might cannot even help even if he might wish because of the higher Ranks upper then the Demon itself but not only that and also the Demon knowing that if it dose help giving you just what you've asked without any prio decisions and planning to change yourself and your own destiny then you are still fucked , maybe even worse , therefore those two are just personal examples I have realized over many years trough my experience as of what I am.

Even a hero can manifest whatever they want, let alone a Demon, who have mastered this to the highest levels. They will help you according to the situation and their wisdom. As HPHC said, they will not violate your free will, so at the end of the day, you will have to make the decisions and do the work for yourself, but they can help in this tremendously. But this is not because they don't have enough power.

Let us say someone summons Valefor to get them to heal from drugs or severe obesity that will lead to cardiac arrest. Valefor will clearly help you. But if you want to insist on taking copious amounts of drugs, and you called him in because your teeth were falling out, and you keep taking them or eating like there is no tomorrow, Valefor can only do too much.

Because you are creating a damnation of your own. How can Valefor help exactly? That can in some cases leave the Gods with few choices, that will utterly violate your free will, which is not something they will choose to do.

Yes but if those doctors,teachers,policemen work under the jew and its freemasonic 12 year slave education innduction they are basically worse then petty criminal and some are so damn narcissistic they will revel in themselves "helping humanity" as they simply continue to (most of them unconsciously and the worst of them consciously intending) maintain the mainstream narrative ..but yes, I do see what you mean.
We are all angry with this. Leverage and corruption is the enemy's bread and water.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back