Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The origins of Satanism, what happened?

Rupert Pupkin

Greetings all,

I've a few questions concerning the origins of Satanism. I'll be pleased if you would take a look at this:

On the JoS website it states that Satan created humanity, he intended to bring us knowledge and make us like the Gods, but he was prevented from doing so and cursed by some of the other Gods. Satan wished to bring us to perfection, but some of the other Gods wanted for us to be destroyed after the mission was over and since we were becoming an issue, they attempted to let us all drown in the flood.
What happened after this? Did the other Gods take the charge? And who are these other Gods and where are they now?

On the JoS site it also states that High Priestess Maxine along with other High Priests freed all of the 72 Goetic demons.
What had happened to these demons? Were they locked up, and if so, who did this?

The site also states that there are more demons then the 72 who are ruled by Satan. Who are these demons and why aren't they under the rulership of Satan? Are there any other Gods who have rulership over demons?

The JoS site doesn't provide any answers concerning these questions, so I thought I should ask it here. I hope I can get some answers to this.

Thank you.

Hi !JOS answer to your questions. And the e-groups too.Then : go to see this chain, please : YouTube - Chaîne de victoireenkiyou have all the informations resumed in few little video
then, again the post of Vovim Baghie, I already send yesterday, at the end of the messages.
For the goetie, you have few sermons specifically about it, on hp Maxine sermons:Hail Satan ! 

Re: Are We Truly Sumerian?
My Reply is in the Dark Blue Starred (*) Text Below 1. In the JoS site, it is said that we all reincarnate and have had several lives before the one we are currently living. However, in the ancient Sumerian religion, in death, we are all met with the "Kur".Even the Egyptians had no belief in reincarnation.
*The Ancient Egyptians continually spoke about the Afterlife (Known as Duat, A name adapted currently to the Planet in the Constellation of Orion, where Father Satan and our Gods currently reside). Which in itself is an allegory and a fact. Also, There was in-fact reincarnation in the Allegory of the Heart being weighed Against the Feather of Maat.  You are confusing Spiritually Allegories with Hard fact. * 2. We believe we worship the Elder Gods, Enki (the Godof water and creation) said to be Satan. Though, I found "Lilith" tobe in the list of The Gods Of Hell. This surprised me as I recall seeing"Lilith" as being among the Ancient Ones in the Necronomicon, thecenter of neo-Sumerian belief. *The 15th Centaury Necronomicon translated by Dr John Dee is a Spiritual Code book, that when decoded reveals Meditations to reach certain stages of Godhead. The Simon Necronomicon [Simon's book of 50 names] Is just a book containing Alchemical Sigils that are powerful when used properly. Both are written in "Code" and both are not "What we believe" nor do they present any fact of history. Lilith-sama is a Wife of Satan, She is very powerful and very well respected. She guides and protects the True Clergy of Satan. She is a powerful and Amazing Goddess. – One that has been blasphemed to no end by the kike parasites. - Many infiltrators will use the name of Lilith-sama or say that they are in communication with Lilith-sama in order to gain the trust of members. *
It alsoshocked me that soon after this dawned on me, Lilith was removed from the list.
Of course, I do not doubt the all-knowing power of the ORIGINAL GODS.
In addition to this point, MARDUK and his 50 names has absolutely no mentionwithin the site, when Marduk is of utmost importance to the Elder Gods inwinning the war against The Ancient Ones, which brought about creation. *Again, you are using a book containing Magickal Sigils and Allegories as a means of Historical Fact. Read the Earth Chronicles and other Historical Sources for information on Our Gods –The Original – uncorrupted by xianity – Gods. Not a Sigil book.  And you are confusing a allegory for the colliding of planets with that of Gods at war.*

3. Theexistence of a struggle between "The Ancient Ones" and "TheElder Gods" was never mentioned in the entire site. The Ancient Ones havegreat relevance in the Sumerian religion (as the creation of the universehappened after the war between the two sets of deities) and should never beleft out. On this point, The Ancient Ones are also of great significance tomodern culture as it is clearly stated in the Necronomicon that THE ANCIENTONES SHALL RULE THE EARTH AGAIN. This causes great confusion in me as Iremember we Satanists, worshipers of the ELDER GODS, would come to rule theearth to set it aright and purge it of the xian lie. Still on this point, whoare the Ancient Ones, then and why are they to return to Proxy-Connection:keep-alive
If Father really won the war, why would the enemy, the Ancient Ones, come backto win a battle when the war is said to have already ended *Once Again you are using the Necronomicon to discuss Historic fact., which is utterly ridiculous. Father Satan was betrayed by the Nordics that chose to follow anu and Destroy Humanity. The Gods that fought with and "stuck" with Father Satan to protect and liberate Humanity are OUR Gods. And Father Satan lost one battle a long, long tome ago, but Father has Won the War. * 4. Enki did not create the universe? In theNecronomicon Spellbook, there was a war between the Ancient Ones and the ElderGods before the creation of the Universe. The Elder Gods won and the universewas created. Humans were created from the flesh of TIAMAT, THE GREAT SERPENT,THE CHAOS MONSTER. Again, I am confused as to how evil (her being an AncientOne) was analogized with a serpent

"According to Sumerian sacred texts,the "elder gods" (the Anunnaki), battled with and destroyed theAncient Ones, and specifically Tiamat, their queen, the ancient of days, who isdescribed as a "great wicked serpent" or "mighty dragon".Also described are her many strange allies - serpent men, dragons, sphinxes(lion-men), centaurs, dog-men and scorpion-men. " *The Ancient ones are the Planets. Like "Tiamat" and "Marduk" are obviously allegories for the two Planetary bodies that collided to create the Earth and its unique moon. – All allegories must be put into context however, as one Ancient Allegory usually contains another 8 allegories inside it. You are deliberately trying to confuse members of thee-Groups by continually providing allegory as fact and quoting meaningless sources that have no ties to our Beliefs. * 5. Lastly,it is mentioned over and over again in several different sources that theAnnunaki (Elder Gods) were the ones who created us as a slave force. This is adisgraceful contradiction to the content of the website stating the Annunakifreed us from being a slave force.
*Never did we Say the Anunaki freed us from being a slave force. Father Satan created us a a slave race, He then saw our Potential to be"Like the Gods" so Father and certain Nordics taught Humankind and help us Advanced. However, anu and the -now- enemy Nordics were threatened by us as we were "encroaching on the territory of the Gods". We were meant to be destroyed completely but Father Satan saved Humanity. Through that action, the splitbetween the Annuanki happened, and started the War we are a part of today. However, Father Satan and the Gods [the Anunaki that are of Father Satan] again saved us, by stopping theadvances of the reptilians and greys, which would result in Humankind becoming greys via genetic engineering and enslavement. [anu and the enemy Nordics work with the reptilians now, and anu wishes to create a soulless slave race to serve him eternally on Earth. The jews were created by reptilians using genetic engineering similar to hoe Father Satan created us. That is why kikes resemble the reptilians because they share D.N.A – anu is the reason for the creation of the kike, as this is his plan ot destroy Father Satans' Creation – Us] * Regards, High Priest Vovim Baghie Samurai Of Malphas Hail Father Satan! Hail Malphas-sama! Hail Horus-sama! Hail Azazel-sama! Hail Astaroth-sama! Hail Lilith-sama! Hail Clistheret-sama! Hail All The Mighty Gods Of Duat!De : Rupert Pupkin <rupertpupkin666@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Dim 6 mars 2011, 19h 05min 33s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] The origins of Satanism, what happened?

Greetings all,

I've a few questions concerning the origins of Satanism. I'll be pleased if you would take a look at this:

On the JoS website it states that Satan created humanity, he intended to bring us knowledge and make us like the Gods, but he was prevented from doing so and cursed by some of the other Gods. Satan wished to bring us to perfection, but some of the other Gods wanted for us to be destroyed after the mission was over and since we were becoming an issue, they attempted to let us all drown in the flood.
What happened after this? Did the other Gods take the charge? And who are these other Gods and where are they now?

On the JoS site it also states that High Priestess Maxine along with other High Priests freed all of the 72 Goetic demons.
What had happened to these demons? Were they locked up, and if so, who did this?

The site also states that there are more demons then the 72 who are ruled by Satan. Who are these demons and why aren't they under the rulership of Satan? Are there any other Gods who have rulership over demons?

The JoS site doesn't provide any answers concerning these questions, so I thought I should ask it here. I hope I can get some answers to this.

Thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back