Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The insulting image made of Satan and the Demons by the video game "

sotenadiyezid

As some of you may know, the PC game Doom is chock full of insults directed toward our God Satan, the Demons, and our homeland Duat (called Hell in the game).  I just got done playing the game for hopefully the last time after becoming disgusted with the image portrayed of the Demons and all of the accusations of Hell being a scary place that is a nightmare and you don't want to be.  Of course, it could be true Hell is a nightmare... if you're a Jew! :)  Those who are knowledgeable in making modifications to Doom could make a "Satanic" version of Doom.

My idea for a truly Spiritual Satanic version of Doom can come in more than one form.  I will list a few ideas.

#1. We use the program Slade to make the "monsters" in Doom into beautiful Gods and Goddesses that you would hesitate to shoot.  This wouldn't fix the problem about "killing" them, but at least the player would have to face the truth... that what they are doing is a terrible thing!  We would at least fix the problem of the insulting image of the Demons.  We can also combine Doom Builder 2 to make Doom look beautiful and pristine.  This would be more accurate.  I am sure we can find a way around killing them too, but I haven't gotten to that part yet.  Again, at least we would fix the insulting image.

#2. We could make the Hero or Heroine a God or Goddess (you can make it so there is more than one character to choose from).  We can also make the main character Hitler or something similar.  Then make the enemies, Greys, Reptoids and Angels and other enemies of Satan, like cult leaders etc.

Something I would like to add... Satan was never mentioned in Doom.  But I'd imagine they were trying to get the player to assume that the Cyberdemon is something like Satan, which is disgusting to say the least.

I think games like Doom take a negative toll on the mind.  I think if we made a "Positive Doom" the game would influence our minds in a positive way.

Tell me what you think.  Hail Satan!

I've heard of doom but have never played it, I too get insulted by negative images of Satan and our gods and goddesses! The damn Jews and Christians are brainwashing a lot of people everyday, I was lucky to find the Joy of Satan website and convert from Christianity to Satanism. I feel I was loyal to Satan in a past life and converting just felt right to me, now I've dedicated my soul to Satan and I spread the truth about Satan to everyone who is willing to listen. I would make a mod of the game, but I'm not that experienced in modding. I hope you find someone who can help you, and if you do I'll play the modded version of the game, I'm sure it'll be fun.
Hail Satan!Hail Lilith!Hail all gods and goddesses of Duat!
Sent from my iPad
On Apr 9, 2014, at 2:18 PM, <sotenadiyezid@... wrote:
  As some of you may know, the PC game Doom is chock full of insults directed toward our God Satan, the Demons, and our homeland Duat (called Hell in the game).  I just got done playing the game for hopefully the last time after becoming disgusted with the image portrayed of the Demons and all of the accusations of Hell being a scary place that is a nightmare and you don't want to be.  Of course, it could be true Hell is a nightmare... if you're a Jew! :)  Those who are knowledgeable in making modifications to Doom could make a "Satanic" version of Doom.

My idea for a truly Spiritual Satanic version of Doom can come in more than one form.  I will list a few ideas.

#1. We use the program Slade to make the "monsters" in Doom into beautiful Gods andGoddesses that you would hesitate to shoot.  This wouldn't fix the problem about "killing" them, but at least the player would have to face the truth... that what they are doing is a terrible thing!  We would at least fix the problem of the insulting image of the Demons.  We can also  combine Doom Builder 2 to make Doom look beautiful and pristine.  This would be more accurate.  I am sure we can find a way around killing them too, but I haven't gotten to that part yet.  Again, at least we would fix the insulting image

#2. We could make the Hero or Heroine a God or Goddess (you can make it so there is more than one character to choose from).  We can also make the main character Hitler or something similar.  Then make the enemies, Greys, Reptoids and Angels and other enemies of Satan, like cult leaders etc.

Something I would like to add... Satan was never mentioned in Doom.  But I'd imagine they were trying to get the player to assume that the Cyberdemon is something like Satan, which is disgusting to say the least.

I think games like Doom take a negative toll on the mind.  I think if we made a "Positive Doom" the game would influence our minds in a positive way.

I don't think that focusing on a video game is going to make a big difference. If you really want to make a difference spread some anti tracts in your neighborhood.   On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 7:05 PM, "sotenadiyezid@..." <sotenadiyezid@... wrote:

#1. We use the program Slade to make the "monsters" in Doom into beautiful Gods and Goddesses that you would hesitate to shoot.  This wouldn't fix the problem about "killing" them, but at least the player would have to face the truth... that what they are doing is a terrible thing!  We would at least fix the problem of the insulting image of the Demons.  We can also combine Doom Builder 2 to make Doom look beautiful and pristine.  This would be more accurate.  I am sure we can find a way around killing them too, but I haven't gotten to that part yet.  Again, at least we would fix the insulting image.

Good idea. I'm down. Just make sure to go through the proper channels first and know the legals before doing this. So the Kikes and Jews do not try to stop you. You have my support if anything happens. 
      Hail Satan!

You're in for it now guy.

------------------------------
On Wed, 9 Apr, 2014 2:18 PM PDT sotenadiyezid@... wrote:

As some of you may know, the PC game Doom is chock full of insults directed toward our God Satan, the Demons, and our homeland Duat (called Hell in the game). I just got done playing the game for hopefully the last time after becoming disgusted with the image portrayed of the Demons and all of the accusations of Hell being a scary place that is a nightmare and you don't want to be. Of course, it could be true Hell is a nightmare... if you're a Jew! :) Those who are knowledgeable in making modifications to Doom could make a "Satanic" version of Doom.

My idea for a truly Spiritual Satanic version of Doom can come in more than one form. I will list a few ideas.

#1. We use the program Slade to make the "monsters" in Doom into beautiful Gods and Goddesses that you would hesitate to shoot. This wouldn't fix the problem about "killing" them, but at least the player would have to face the truth... that what they are doing is a terrible thing! We would at least fix the problem of the insulting image of the Demons. We can also combine Doom Builder 2 to make Doom look beautiful and pristine. This would be more accurate. I am sure we can find a way around killing them too, but I haven't gotten to that part yet. Again, at least we would fix the insulting image.

#2. We could make the Hero or Heroine a God or Goddess (you can make it so there is more than one character to choose from). We can also make the main character Hitler or something similar. Then make the enemies, Greys, Reptoids and Angels and other enemies of Satan, like cult leaders etc.

Something I would like to add... Satan was never mentioned in Doom. But I'd imagine they were trying to get the player to assume that the Cyberdemon is something like Satan, which is disgusting to say the least.

I think games like Doom take a negative toll on the mind. I think if we made a "Positive Doom" the game would influence our minds in a positive way.

Tell me what you think. Hail Satan!

eh use to play a lot of video games before a post by HP Don came out listing the  names of all the big game companies and the fucking kikes to run them!! there are a lot of fucking subliminal in video games. but a game that is easy to mod is skyrim i use to do some modding back in the day, and skyrim would be not a bad game to mod into a Satanic video game :D                                        HAIL SATAN! HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL! /88 On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 5:05 PM, "sotenadiyezid@..." <sotenadiyezid@... wrote:

If the creators of that game are attacking us i wouldn't think about modding their 'game' and support them.
I'm not saying you're promoting them or anything,but i was expecting a ritual or something but i guess that's my own fault.

Still you made me wonder, is Duat our homeland?
I know the Gods live there and it's where our Guardian Demons take us when we go but are we meant to live in Duat or on earth?
I think i read something about us living together with the Gods a long time ago.
I hope this makes sense because i'm half-asleep.

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 10:18 PM, <sotenadiyezid@... wrote:

It depends if the Satanic game is of a great quality and sells well. Speaking as a gamer geek with lots of gamer geek friends, a really good game could get a LOT of positive interest. And if it spread the TRUTH about our Father, that would mean we could get so many more gentiles to leave the book religions. When geeks get into something, we get into it big time.

fuck did my message keep sending? it looks like that for me, i'm sorry if it did  On Thursday, April 10, 2014 5:30 PM, Houssem Guesmi <maeyhim@... wrote:
  If the creators of that game are attacking us i wouldn't think about modding their 'game' and support them.
I'm not saying you're promoting them or anything,but i was expecting a ritual or something but i guess that's my own fault.

Still you made me wonder, is Duat our homeland?
I know the Gods live there and it's where our Guardian Demons take us when we go but are we meant to live in Duat or on earth?
I think i read something about us living together with the Gods a long time ago.
I hope this makes sense because i'm half-asleep.

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 10:18 PM, <sotenadiyezid@... wrote:

Why don't we all try to come up with a sci-fi fantasy RPG that follows the same guidelines of other popular video game RPG's, except the subliminal occult messages and inspiration is CORRECT. By that I mean the portrayal of Gods, the magic system, etc. Instead of having it bastardized like the Jews do to get a gentile's genetic memor/ mind interested, then totally screw up the occult elements, have it blatantly tell the player how to properly advance themselves.

Remember that videogames are a tool for entertainment. Not every person or geek who plays a game flows into the world it depicts, and most users of said tool don't think much of it outside of the fact that it is just "fun".

HOWEVER it can be used as a tool to spread satanism and the truth but to do this would mean that you are willingly going to open instead of using guerilla warfare against the jews and christians who control that world. In other words most games that depict a sense of truth or go against the rules of the organizations that make games, will not be allowed to spread.
There is a way to circumvent this which is through online "free"games or through small "cellphone" games. These are easy to make, are small thus do not require much work, and you can always make add-on's for it.

If you really want to spread satanism openly and promote warfare, the two best mediums are literature "books whether scifi or not you can adapt the stories for the depiction of truth and morals as well as teaching just like the christians and jews"; and of course the second would be interactive methods "videogames, physical games, mind games (puzzles and sudoku fall into these)."

Also in case you didn't know the depiction of reality is not the best way to get "fans" or "followers" or "readers". It is through managing to get the user to associate his life into the tool you give him, and want him or her to find out more about the world you depict through your tool.
For books comic books and manga and manwha also fall into place, so art also helps in the creation of opening the minds of others.

But regardless of your actions remember that most christians are "sheep" mindless drones who follow the words of those they believe to be messengers of their fake god. Jews know that the more power they themselves have the less power our gods will get, so they will on purpose attack anything they are against.
There is one sure fire way to actually defeat them and steal their own energy and lessen their power, but unfortunately that way is through the creation of tools that can advance humanity, and currently the only ones who have the power to create these tools are jews and christians. If our gods would guide us or "give" us the knowledge for these tools we would actually be capable of openly fighting them regardless of laws and rules, because our hands would also level the playing field. But that of course is just a theory that only if our gods chose to make true we would become their weapon as well.

---In [email protected], <iorost@... wrote :

Why don't we all try to come up with a sci-fi fantasy RPG that follows the same guidelines of other popular video game RPG's, except the subliminal occult messages and inspiration is CORRECT. By that I mean the portrayal of Gods, the magic system, etc. Instead of having it bastardized like the Jews do to get a gentile's genetic memor/ mind interested, then totally screw up the occult elements, have it blatantly tell the player how to properly advance themselves.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back