Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Dedication

Ok so I have a concern that is not cleared up on the JoS site. I have done the dedication ritual today. I bathed, I lit a red candle, I signed my name in blood the best I could, and then I read the prayer and torched it. I couldnt put it on a plate or anything so I stuck it in a glass jar to burn. And since I'm not allowed to have candles in my room (I think my Grandma is paranoid I'll blow the house up) I couldn't meditate or anything like that so I went through it rather quickly. But the paper that I put in the glass jar didn't burn all the way. Does this make a difference at all? I hope not cuz I will feel like a total dumbass for screwing up my first ritual :(

HAIL SATAN

As long as the dedication came from your heart then you did fine. Relax and start doing your meds (meditations that is), and start advancing yourself with those and learning. Welcome!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "The Shortest Kids You Know" <shadowfangedwolfheart@... wrote:

Ok so I have a concern that is not cleared up on the JoS site. I have done the dedication ritual today. I bathed, I lit a red candle, I signed my name in blood the best I could, and then I read the prayer and torched it. I couldnt put it on a plate or anything so I stuck it in a glass jar to burn. And since I'm not allowed to have candles in my room (I think my Grandma is paranoid I'll blow the house up) I couldn't meditate or anything like that so I went through it rather quickly. But the paper that I put in the glass jar didn't burn all the way. Does this make a difference at all? I hope not cuz I will feel like a total dumbass for screwing up my first ritual :(

HAIL SATAN

Don't worry fellow satanist... everyone has an aspect of their ritual that didn't quite go as planned. Father knows what your intentions were and that you did your best, you shouldn't worry about it. The ritual was done, no need to do it again. What matters is what is in your heart, my ritual paper didn't all burn either, but it didn't matter. Welcome to the Family.
Your sister Merr

Nope, it makes no difference at all. The ritual is simply more of a formality to show that you're serious. If someone can't commit to drawing their name in blood, how can they be expected to do anything greater? Don't worry about it, most dedication rituals don't go perfectly. I'm sure mine didn't either. It's the intent that's really important. Does that make sense?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "The Shortest Kids You Know" <shadowfangedwolfheart@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

Phew. I feel absolutely relieved, and I thank all my fellow brothers and sisters for their advice and welcomings.
I kinda need some more advice tho pertaining to meditation.
I REALLY suck at it. I have a major short attention span and I've tried it (meditating) and I usuually give up about probably 2-3 minutes into it. It frustrates me because I want to be able to summon demons and develop a close relationship with one, and I want to meet Father and speak with him, I want to learn everything I just don't have the patience for it. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I can do? Cuz I don't honestly think I'll be very good at meditation without some help :/

Hail Enki
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DerekD" <derekthehellviking@... wrote:

Nope, it makes no difference at all. The ritual is simply more of a formality to show that you're serious. If someone can't commit to drawing their name in blood, how can they be expected to do anything greater? Don't worry about it, most dedication rituals don't go perfectly. I'm sure mine didn't either. It's the intent that's really important. Does that make sense?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "The Shortest Kids You Know" <shadowfangedwolfheart@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

Hey Vivian, 
I had same trouble when first started as well as trying to turn my mind off so I could sleep. I found that focusing on a sound like a fan going or some repetative noise helped a lot. Recently I've discovered binairal beats which when listened through stereo headphones act to synchronize your brainwaves to the beat u desire your brain to be at. Google binairal beats and look into it. I think it's fantastic!!
Good luck ;)
On 20/05/2010, at 11:22, "Vivian P" <shadowfangedwolfheart@... wrote:
  Phew. I feel absolutely relieved, and I thank all my fellow brothers and sisters for their advice and welcomings.
I REALLY suck at it. I have a major short attention span and I've tried it (meditating) and I usuually give up about probably 2-3 minutes into it. It frustrates me because I want to be able to summon demons and develop a close relationship with one, and I want to meet Father and speak with him, I want to learn everything I just don't have the patience for it. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I can do? Cuz I don't honestly think I'll be very good at meditation without some help :/

Hail Enki
--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "DerekD" <derekthehellviking@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "The Shortest Kids You Know" <shadowfangedwolfheart@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

Relaxing music.  It might seem boring to most, but if it does the job then ok.  Just listen to it on repeat, and eventually it'll slow your thoughts down.  Also you should try doing exercise (running/lifting weights) to dispense of any extra energy that makes you nervous if you have that problem.  Eat foods that could relax you (I don't know, you'll have to figure this one out).

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, May 19, 2010 6:22:03 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Dedication

Hail Enki
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DerekD" <derekthehellviking@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "The Shortest Kids You Know" <shadowfangedwolfheart@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Thanks Chris!
I found a really good one thats nine minutes long, i think its going to help me tremendously!

Hail Enki

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Chris Apps <c_apps@... wrote:

Hey Vivian,

I had same trouble when first started as well as trying to turn my mind off so I could sleep. I found that focusing on a sound like a fan going or some repetative noise helped a lot. Recently I've discovered binairal beats which when listened through stereo headphones act to synchronize your brainwaves to the beat u desire your brain to be at. Google binairal beats and look into it. I think it's fantastic!!

Good luck ;)

Hail Enki
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DerekD" <derekthehellviking@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

No prob :) if u have iPhone or itouch there's a great app called brainwaves that repeats for hours and mixes in rain n ocean sounds!

Chris ;)

On 21/05/2010, at 8:34, "Vivian P" <shadowfangedwolfheart@... wrote:
  Thanks Chris!
I found a really good one thats nine minutes long, i think its going to help me tremendously!

Hail Enki

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Chris Apps <c_apps@... wrote:

Hey Vivian,

Good luck ;)

Hail Enki
--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "DerekD" <derekthehellviking@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "The Shortest Kids You Know" <shadowfangedwolfheart@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

I preformed the dedication about a year and a half ago, but I'm not sure if I did it properly. Do I have to repeat it or does Father understand my intentions? I am 18 and live in a highly Catholic household so it's hard for me to be a Satanist, does anyone have any suggestions? If my family found out, I wouldn't doubt that they would have my head on a platter.

well its obvious that you neeed to get your own place but for now try to do it in the utmost of secrecy. im 18 as well and luckily my mother doesnt care and gives me freedom. im still moving out soon. but try your best. do you have your own room?
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 4:08:17 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The Dedication

I preformed the dedication about a year and a half ago, but I'm not sure if I did it properly. Do I have to repeat it or does Father understand my intentions? I am 18 and live in a highly Catholic household so it's hard for me to be a Satanist, does anyone have any suggestions? If my family found out, I wouldn't doubt that they would have my head on a platter.

<td val[/IMG]Just the fact that you are concerned if you did it right,mean's you did.
Hail Satan!
BG

--- On Wed, 3/23/11, hersheyliciousroxy <hersheyliciousroxy@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The Dedication
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, March 23, 2011, 6:31 PM

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back